Latest topics

Anjali To Humiliate Sloke Publicly, Sloke To Rescue Astha From Goons In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anjali To Humiliate Sloke Publicly, Sloke To Rescue Astha From Goons In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-09-02, 22:03

hi guys. got back after many days. so many migrated from EGB.. u guys are so talkative,hilarious and you all dont miss a chance to criticize. Bad luck of mine.. bad timings.. but going through ur conversations are enough guys.. go on.. once more..

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Anjali To Humiliate Sloke Publicly, Sloke To Rescue Astha From Goons In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-02, 22:13

kel'thuzad wrote:hi guys. got back after many days. so many migrated from EGB..  u guys are so talkative,hilarious and you all dont miss a chance to criticize. Bad luck of mine.. bad timings.. but going through ur conversations are enough guys.. go on.. once more..
Yatin... Don't leave us yaar! So what u don't watch this serial...
You will learn what a girl wants to see in a man ... In due time this will be useful for you.... And Ak has all kinds of remedy after you get the brush of a broom. 

Welcome to ek bar phir... A Sastha version of iss pyar ko... cheers

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-02, 22:18

SAYAN18 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:ram ram sabi ram ram ..... aisi 'paap' mat kar [don't do this sin]

don't u know ?
har suhagan ka khwab hota hai ek chutki sindur [ a pinch of sindoor(vermillion ) Is dream of every  married woman]

suhagan ka sar ka taaj hota hai ek chutki sindur [a pinch of sindoor is the crown of a married woman]

ROFL   Frnds chatting 
humare jeejajii ko itni badi saza mat do sabi [ don't give this sheer-punishment  Broken Heart  to our brother-in-law ]  :lol!:
Sab, if my wife thinks me 'paraya' , it becomes easier for me to think 
' paraya ' is 'apna'.
In the line of Freud, ' paraya ' is always enchanting, so thinking your
Hubby ' paraya ' , you may have a special feeling.
OMG you gurlz n Guys are hilarious yaar .. i have never been thru a thread that makes me laugh more than this one ... .. Thank you all for all this laughter into our forum and our lives .. .. I am loving this ...

:*lol*: ROFL :*lol*: ROFL 
Sumana, our slogan is -
" Duniya Ki Whacko, Ek Ho ".
Whacko ek ho..... Brilliant. ROFL 
You are right ....paraya is always enchanting... So my husband benefits after all...  
Now romancing my husband is illegal as he is paraya in my mind.... The forbidden fruit ! 
Thank you for this wonderfully twisted logic! Twisted Evil

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-02, 22:22

aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
zuzana wrote:Poor BS he doesnt know he is the reason for this social impact. :lol!: 
Broom or Groom, choice is theirs.
I am feeling for the Grooms AK..poor guys! Twisted Evil 
with due respect to my senior married dearies over here Wink 

its a birthright for a girl to fantasize  about a man be it whoever and we unmarried juniors  have something called 'brain' in our head  detective  so we do know the difference between real and fantasy Shout out 

its all that we don't have any control over our fantasy neither in opining them openly  :lol!: 
and who wants a control anyway?  :lol!: 

every thing is matter of pleasure , u know ? cream 

r
Ha ha......I too had lots of fantasies....and Barun was the main ( I am a fan from his first serial Sradha).....

But Life s with lots of twists and turns.afro ....and I got a husband like Aditya ( PKDH) :geek:

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-02, 22:23

aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:with due respect to my senior married dearies over here Wink 

its a birthright for a girl to fantasize  about a man be it whoever and we unmarried juniors  have something called 'brain' in our head  detective  so we do know the difference between real and fantasy Shout out 

its all that we don't have any control over our fantasy neither in opining them openly  :lol!: 

rather u married girls need to  be aware..... indian 'shastra' opines fantasizing about a 'paraya mard ' is a 'sin'  :*lol*: 

at least , we r free to fantasize :*lol*: 

actually I am thinking of a negotiation clause of 'letting me fantasize about barun' in my marriage terms ..... and 'negotiated concession' Is better than 'granted/forced concession' Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  :lol!:
No problem with your imagination or fantasy or pre-nuptial agreement.
And why ' paraya Mard ' ? Why can't we think everybody is our known ?
Let us delete the term ' Paraya ' from our dictionary.
:lol!: Barun is too Apna.... Sometimes I think my husband is paraya.... After all I analyze Barun more than I analyze my husband! :P
ram ram sabi ram ram ..... aisi 'paap' mat kar [don't do this sin]

don't u know ?
har suhagan ka khwab hota hai ek chutki sindur [ a pinch of sindoor(vermillion ) Is dream of every  married woman]

suhagan ka sar ka taaj hota hai ek chutki sindur [a pinch of sindoor is the crown of a married woman]

ROFL   Frnds chatting 
humare jeejajii ko itni badi saza mat do sabi [ don't give this sheer-punishment  Broken Heart  to our brother-in-law ]  :lol!:
Arrey jijaji doesn't mind ( as he lacks a functioning one) .... If my fantasizing about Barun gets him more attention ( like the ASR haircut I gave him) then hum bhi khush, jijaji bhi khush....

Also if he knew he has soooo many concerned Saalis ( like you ) he would want to live in perpetual Saaja! cheers

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-02, 22:28

anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Broom or Groom, choice is theirs.

r
Ha ha......I too had lots of fantasies....and Barun was the main ( I am a fan from his first serial Sradha).....

But Life s with lots of twists and turns.afro ....and I got a husband like Aditya ( PKDH) :geek:
Ha ha ha ah aha a aha ha ha ha  ..... Anushaaaaa! I love you cheers 
Husband like Aditya .....:lol!:    Adi is a good guy.... Don't tarnish Adi ... He cares for his wife a LOTTTTT! 
 I am married to mugambo .... 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-09-02, 22:32

Shesherkobita wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:hi guys. got back after many days. so many migrated from EGB..  u guys are so talkative,hilarious and you all dont miss a chance to criticize. Bad luck of mine.. bad timings.. but going through ur conversations are enough guys.. go on.. once more..
Yatin... Don't leave us yaar! So what u don't watch this serial...
You will learn what a girl wants to see in a man ... In due time this will be useful for you.... And Ak has all kinds of remedy after you get the brush of a broom. 

Welcome to ek bar phir... A Sastha version of iss pyar ko... cheers
I will be der sab, cracking jokes along with you all, love ur funny posts. thanks sab, AK does post hilarious posts, he told me. Just a lil time k?

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-02, 23:07

Shesherkobita wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:I am feeling for the Grooms AK..poor guys! Twisted Evil 

r

Husband like Aditya .....:lol!:    Adi is a good guy.... Don't tarnish Adi ... He cares for his wife a LOTTTTT! 
I knw .....:) ....I just said Wished 4 Barun but got ADi....and happy too....its more easy 2 live with a person like Adi than ASR n real life....

sumtimes  I wish I had a contract marriage( atlast love blossoms)...it wud have been fun :lol!:

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-03, 02:19

anusha.cochin wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

r

I knw .....:) ....I just said Wished 4 Barun but got ADi....and happy too....its more easy 2 live with a person like Adi than ASR n real life....

sumtimes  I wish I had a contract marriage( atlast love blossoms)...it wud have been fun :lol!:
You had a thing for barun since Shraddha days? Wow! If you hadn't introduced me to him last year ...I wouldn't know him at all... Remember, I asked "Who are those anorexic people in IPK?" You told me to watch the show and rest is history. I am grateful to you. 
Aditya is easy going... ASR in old age will turn into mugambo for sure. Yes no love can blossom without contract marriage.. And motion censor activated Pallu that gets caught in car doors. :lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-03, 06:35

Shesherkobita wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Sab, if my wife thinks me 'paraya' , it becomes easier for me to think 
' paraya ' is 'apna'.
OMG you gurlz n Guys are hilarious yaar .. i have never been thru a thread that makes me laugh more than this one ... .. Thank you all for all this laughter into our forum and our lives .. .. I am loving this ...

:*lol*: ROFL :*lol*: ROFL 
Sumana, our slogan is -
You are right ....paraya is always enchanting... So my husband benefits after all...  
Now romancing my husband is illegal as he is paraya in my mind.... The forbidden fruit ! 

@red
I love that  AK Heart 

@blue
AK if we r whacko then following a quote from psycho-analyst  may  not  be a 'paap' anyways ...... may that help us anyway  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

sabi  , do u seriously think closing ur eyes is going to make the whole world dark ? Question  Twisted Evil 

there is someone called 'yamaraj' who is keeping records of ur 'assumption-al  sins ' Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  :*lol*: 

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-03, 06:51

Shesherkobita wrote:
aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:No problem with your imagination or fantasy or pre-nuptial agreement.
And why ' paraya Mard ' ? Why can't we think everybody is our known ?
Let us delete the term ' Paraya ' from our dictionary.
:lol!: Barun is too Apna.... Sometimes I think my husband is paraya.... After all I analyze Barun more than I analyze my husband! :P
ram ram sabi ram ram ..... aisi 'paap' mat kar [don't do this sin]

don't u know ?

ROFL   Frnds chatting 
Arrey jijaji doesn't mind ( as he lacks a functioning one) .... If my fantasizing about Barun gets him more attention ( like the ASR haircut I gave him) then hum bhi khush, jijaji bhi khush....

Also if he knew he has soooo many concerned Saalis ( like you ) he would want to live in perpetual Saaja! cheers
then he must be a wife-dominated hubby  Twisted Evil ....... its very hard for a man to lack functioning unless he gets married to a female gabbar singh and has to surrender to her desires  Twisted Evil 

breaking news
a new fact have been developed on the investigation of  infamous mogambo
it is recently developed that  the fear infused by female-version-gabbar is the reason of infamous line by mogambo -'mogambo khush hua'  ROFL  ROFL 

[ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - kitne aadmi the kaliya ] cheers 
virtual saalis r more of a 'saaja' than  'consolation prizes ' didi  :lol!: ..... they r like  sour  grapes from the 'fox and grapes story'   ROFL   ROFL 

na gharwali na baharwali 
aadhi ki toh sawal hi nahin   :*lol*:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-03, 08:34

Sab, with so many Shalis, your hubby should be
termed as " Shalivahana".
Shalivahana - literally, salis are his Vahana means carrier.
But he must not be carried away.
Shalivahana -historical king (wiki).

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-03, 09:04

anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Broom or Groom, choice is theirs.

r

yes life has a lots of twists and turns ..... and aditya must be a huge-barun fan .... u know how much he jaaps 'pankhu, phankhu,' ; same as our barun jaaps 'pashmeen '  Party2 

so u r lucky to have a hubby like aditya  ...... by the way,  there is not 'dard' in ur 'pyaar' like aditya's PKDH  Heart  right ? Wink

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-03, 10:12

aasudi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:I am feeling for the Grooms AK..poor guys! Twisted Evil 

r

yes life has a lots of twists and turns ..... and aditya must be a huge-barun fan .... u know how much he jaaps 'pankhu, phankhu,' ; same as our barun jaaps 'pashmeen '  Party2 

so u r lucky to have a hubby like aditya  ...... by the way,  there is not 'dard' in ur 'pyaar' like aditya's PKDH  Heart  right ? Wink
yes dear....and Thank God....I dnt have any dard/non ending list of tasks/ detective jobs :)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-03, 10:15

Shesherkobita wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Ha ha......I too had lots of fantasies....and Barun was the main ( I am a fan from his first serial Sradha).....

You had a thing for barun since Shraddha days? Wow! If you hadn't introduced me to him last year ...I wouldn't know him at all... Remember, I asked "Who are those anorexic people in IPK?" You told me to watch the show and rest is history. I am grateful to you. 
Aditya is easy going... ASR in old age will turn into mugambo for sure. Yes no love can blossom without contract marriage.. And motion censor activated Pallu that gets caught in car doors. :lol!:
I started noticing him from the first serial....but sadly dat soap was a huge flop and my sis used 2 tease me...Ur fav hero's show s no more.....

but after IPK she became a hard core fan

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-03, 10:21

anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

r

yes dear....and Thank God....I dnt have any dard/non ending list of tasks/ detective jobs :)
and add on that list  dear

the  confused  family members that increases in numbers on some periodic basis  :)  :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-03, 11:21

anusha.cochin wrote:
I started noticing him from the first serial....but sadly dat soap was a huge flop and my sis used 2 tease me...Ur fav hero's show s no more.....

but after IPK she became a hard core fan
I too had liked him right from shraddha ..even that role was a dark one which he had portrayed so well but the show ended abruptly..then BHPH also I had watched for sometimes but the story went haywire...but it was IPK which made me totally fall for him..*sigh* He looked the hottest in IPK! :sunny: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-03, 18:26

Shesherkobita wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
Sab, if my wife thinks me 'paraya' , it becomes easier for me to think 
' paraya ' is 'apna'.
Sumana, our slogan is -
Sab, twist and turn is the life-line of Hindi Serial.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-09-03, 20:13

Hindi Serials &  attributes like logic, common sense etc are like the two kinaras of a river which will always remain  on the opposite sides,

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-03, 20:14

sameersaagar wrote:Hindi Serials &  attributes like logic, common sense etc are like the two kinaras of a river which will always remain  on the opposite sides,
Well said, Sameer.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-03, 20:41

SAYAN18 wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Hindi Serials &  attributes like logic, common sense etc are like the two kinaras of a river which will always remain  on the opposite sides,
Well said, Sameer.
guys , I choose to slightly differ here

its almost in every countries tv show something like that happens because they r fiction.... and we r ready to accept fiction unless  it seems baseless  or over imaginative compared to real life  or what the show has promised to deliver ...right ?

its just that indian shows come up with a long -period-run and the story is mercilessly dragged aftermath the major theme Is served .... so it looks like they doesn't have any common sense  in later days or if the show failed to live up the expectation

yes , as Sameer said if we say serial and logic r two sides .... then too the river touches both edges right ?
river is the story, it should be fictional and logical too ..... but what if there is flood or tsunami ?
the river overflows over the edges and then the logic start dying so do the shows essence

here , flood is the industry premises where long-run means success rather than quality work

I always say the shows should come up with a specific time for specific theme .... then fiction and logic will both mingle with the flow of river .... its indeed a beauty to watch a river flowing within the boundary of its edges  Heart

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-03, 21:15

OMGEEE!!!!!

I am sorry!!!
But there is a spelling mistake in the Title!!!!
Somebody edit it... QUICK!!!!!

Edit:
Frankly, the mistakiya waala title was funnier :lol!: 
Thumbsup

Last edited by sonshine487 on 2013-09-03, 21:45; edited 1 time in total

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-03, 21:34

sonshine487 wrote:OMGEEE!!!!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
I am sorry!!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Extremely sorry buddy.
It was copied from Tellynewsblog :

Please please don't mind buddy, you are shamefully and fearfully
perfectionist and realistic. We are discussing very serious problems of
Shloke's mental state. With so many problems around
"Agnihotri Mansion", we overlooked the spelling mistake.
Once again sorry.

Last edited by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-03, 21:49; edited 1 time in total

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-03, 21:48

SAYAN18 wrote:

I am sorry!!!
Extremely sorry buddy.

Please please don't mind buddy, you are shamefully perfectionist and
realistic. We are discussing very serious problems of
Once again sorry.
please... no apologies please
It was funny! hilarious in fact!
I am Appu, by the way...

Last edited by sonshine487 on 2013-09-03, 22:03; edited 1 time in total

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-03, 21:55

sonshine487 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
I am sorry!!!
Extremely sorry buddy.

Please please don't mind buddy, you are shamefully perfectionist and
realistic. We are discussing very serious problems of
Once again sorry.
please... no apologies please
It was funny! hilarious in fact!
I am Appu, by the way...
And I'm AK, the long time LSV ( Long Suffering Viewer ).
Making fun of almost everything in Hindi Serial is my nature.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum