Latest topics

Spoiler news !! for IPKKND EBP 02Sept13 ..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler news !! for IPKKND EBP 02Sept13 ..

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-01, 03:08

Aastha confronts Shlok ... "how could he rusticate only one student when there were four of them caught copying ??"
was it just because she happened to be a girl ??

Shlok accepts .."YESS !!"

Shlok's assistant comes running to inform him that he was heard and seen live on TV ..
shlok is shocked and exclaims .."WHAT !!"

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler news !! for IPKKND EBP 02Sept13 ..

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-01, 03:10

OH  damn !!.. this will be crazy.. he is getting an award for empowering girls education.. n this happens!

:lol!: :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-01, 03:19

--sumana13-- wrote:OH  damn !!.. this will be crazy.. he is getting an award for empowering girls education.. n this happens!

which sort of crazy sumi ? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

and good he exclaimed 'WHAT' only otherwise I wud definitely have to b crazy if 'the' wud b added  :lol!: 

and yes , different story comes here ..... pehle ladki aayi thi tv par ab ladka aana chahiye  :lol!:  I m joking :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-01, 12:20

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:OH  damn !!.. this will be crazy.. he is getting an award for empowering girls education.. n this happens!

and good he exclaimed 'WHAT' only otherwise I wud definitely have to b crazy if 'the' wud b added  :lol!: 

and yes , different story comes here ..... pehle ladki aayi thi tv par ab ladka aana chahiye  :lol!:  I m joking :lol!:
First of  all Aasudi I am in love with your DP .. Those cute teddies .....Heart .. Feel like hugging them ....

And they had better give him. A better exclamation .... This is only half of ASR isnot allowed .. Is there nothing else in the world for him ..  ...  

There was some thing about what style or something as given  by initialspoilers .. scratch scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-01, 13:17

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:

First of  all Aasudi I am in love with your DP .. Those cute teddies .....Heart .. Feel like hugging them ....

thank u sumi  hug1  I find them cutie-cutie too Heart 

actually they r sort of ARSHI-INCARNATION-IN-TEDDY  Wink  :heart:  for me  :) 

And they had better give him. A better exclamation .... This is only half of ASR isnot allowed .. Is there nothing else in the world for him ..  ...  

I don't have problem with 'what ' or 'what the hell' or any other since every general person reacts the same  ..... I wud have problem if its just 'what the ?' ......
there is nothing else in the world for him sumi , than a darker past , a bubbly-future wife , a weirdo family and and a confused soul ..... :lol!: 

Actually sumi I was thinking it should have been 'prequel' than 'sequel' since former one was more advanced and sophisticated than this  party4 

There was some thing about what style or something as given  by initialspoilers .. scratch scratch

might b they have something .... its just initial period .... leave shlok I want to hear sth for aastha  like khushi's 'HDM'....

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-01, 13:37

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:

I don't have problem with 'what ' or 'what the hell' or any other since every general person reacts the same  ..... I wud have problem if its just 'what the ?' ......
there is nothing else in the world for him sumi , than a darker past , a bubbly-future wife , a weirdo family and and a confused soul ..... :lol!: 

Actually sumi I was thinking it should have been 'prequel' than 'sequel' since former one was more advanced and sophisticated than this  party4 

might b they have something .... its just initial period .... leave shlok I want to hear sth for aastha  like khushi's 'HDM'....
May be she would go for "Gannu bhaiya" or something .. since Devi Maiyya has send her rep and refrained from stepping into the zero hero show....
yaar they want to make it different by giving her no exclamation at all because it is a week old and she has not uttered it yet 

confused confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-01, 13:47

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:which sort of crazy sumi ? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

May be she would go for "Gannu bhaiya" or something .. since Devi Maiyya has send her rep and refrained from stepping into the zero hero show....
yaar they want to make it different by giving her no exclamation at all because it is a week old and she has not uttered it yet 

confused confused
very true sumi  Kiss 

@bold - :lol!: , very well said run 

@ blue -that might b possible sumi ..... at least in ipk there was humor or comedy quotient from the beginning , but in this one there is not :lol!: 

..... and in ipk there was romance or passion form the first love scene , but in this one there is not .....  

and yes ganesh ji has replaced devi maiya ..... shilpa was saying that 'agnihotris ' r not 'marathis' .... they r doing such blunders and showing in face of viewers

isn't the above list enough of their 'supposedly-claimed-differences '? :lol!: 

I wondered when they called ipk a mere 'romantic -comedy '............ but I m shocked that they call this a 'romantic-comedy '  ROFL 

is it that criteria too have gone 'banbaas ' as of maker's brain ? :*lol*: I m joking

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-01, 13:53

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:First of  all Aasudi I am in love with your DP .. Those cute teddies .....Heart .. Feel like hugging them ....

confused confused
very true sumi  Kiss 

@ blue -that might b possible sumi ..... at least in ipk there was humor or comedy quotient from the beginning , but in this one there is not :lol!: 

..... and in ipk there was romance or passion form the first love scene , but in this one there is not .....  

and yes ganesh ji has replaced devi maiya ..... shilpa was saying that 'agnihotris ' r not 'marathis' .... they r doing such blunders and showing in face of viewers

I wondered when they called ipk a mere 'romantic -comedy '............ but I m shocked that they call this a 'romantic-comedy '  ROFL 

is it that criteria too have gone 'banbaas ' as of maker's brain ? :*lol*: I m joking
OMg Bloopers galore is it ??
the wrong surname for the Marasthi speaking family ??
Ayi and Baba is pucca Marathi but Agnihotri is deffo not Marathi ..SHilpa is right yaar ....

and earlier Gul ka dimaag used to become Gul now as you said they are going to banvas 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-01, 14:02

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:May be she would go for "Gannu bhaiya" or something .. since Devi Maiyya has send her rep and refrained from stepping into the zero hero show....

confused confused
very true sumi  Kiss 

Ayi and Baba is pucca Marathi but Agnihotri is deffo not Marathi ..SHilpa is right yaar ....

and earlier Gul ka dimaag used to become Gul now as you said they are going to banvas 
sumi , gul's brain is not gone 'banbaaas ' yet ..... just over-ridden by the 'mahabharat war ' and is mal-nutritionized  due to over usage of protiens  :lol!: 

but the makers of this show has blundered with the star cast itself yara .... might they improve but needs a upside- down turn to fit in supposed 'romantic -comedy '

so it is 'the brain gone banbaas ' issue  right ? :lol!: 

moreover the show neither hints a 'alluring romance' nor 'intelligent/interesting  comedy' ..... I doubt the maker's have brain like zu questioned in other post  ROFL   scared

but bloopers mein ipk ko jarur jitenge  :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-01, 14:17

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:May be she would go for "Gannu bhaiya" or something .. since Devi Maiyya has send her rep and refrained from stepping into the zero hero show....

confused confused
very true sumi  Kiss 

sumi , gul's brain is not gone 'banbaaas ' yet ..... just over-ridden by the 'mahabharat war ' and is mal-nutritionized  due to over usage of protiens  :lol!: 

but the makers of this show has blundered with the star cast itself yara .... might they improve but needs a upside- down turn to fit in supposed 'romantic -comedy '

so it is 'the brain gone banbaas ' issue  right ? :lol!: 

moreover the show neither hints a 'alluring romance' nor 'intelligent/interesting  comedy' ..... I doubt the maker's have brain like zu questioned in other post  ROFL   scared

but bloopers mein ipk ko jarur jitenge  :lol!:
To the creative teamof ek baar phir .. with love from Sumana

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-01, 20:57

Telecasted live? Shocked...was a hidden camers der to shoot Sholk and his antiques? else I dnt get why it shud be telecasted n TV

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-01, 21:31

@anu
option 1
it can b accidental

option 2
it can b 'sabak' from aastha to shlok...

Option 3
it can b the way of ceasing the rustication by showing shlok is at fault...lender of the last resort sort

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-01, 21:43

anusha.cochin wrote:Telecasted live? Shocked...was a hidden camers der to shoot Sholk and his antiques? else I dnt get why it shud be telecasted n TV
the convo between the leads is secretly recorded by a media person Anu

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-01, 23:00

zuzana wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Telecasted live? Shocked...was a hidden camers der to shoot Sholk and his antiques? else I dnt get why it shud be telecasted n TV
the convo between the leads is secretly recorded by a media person Anu
4 wat...to humiliate Slok ....or was dat done by friends of dat girl who was suspended 4 revenge?

anyways I m happy dat we got a new platform for predictions....all other shows r too muc cliched so dat no need 2 predict:P

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum