Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-01, 23:31

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-05, 01:53; edited 4 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Karan Singh Grover ......Hotness Personified !! ...updt Pg#5

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-01, 23:49

My 65 yr old mom is a big fan of Dr. Mc dreamy of Indian TV.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-02, 00:19

Shesherkobita wrote:My 65 yr old mom is a big fan of Dr. Mc dreamy of Indian TV.
I want to know which type of crowd exactly provides this show all the TRPs and buzz points ??

confused confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-02, 00:35

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:My 65 yr old mom is a big fan of Dr. Mc dreamy of Indian TV.
I want to know which type of crowd exactly provides this show all the TRPs and buzz points ??

confused confused
Most Muslim families watch this cause this is the first time they have been shown as regular people in mainstream TV. 
Some watch it cause it's 4 lion ( that was my reason for watching)
Some watch it for KSG... Cause he has his own fandom from that doctor show that my mom watched. 

Internationally the Zoya character resonated well ... She is different from SP bahus !

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-02, 00:41

Shesherkobita wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

confused confused
Most Muslim families watch this cause this is the first time they have been shown as regular people in mainstream TV. 
Some watch it for KSG... Cause he has his own fandom from that doctor show that my mom watched. 

Internationally the Zoya character resonated well ... She is different from SP bahus !
Sabrina ....Even I loved KSG As Dr Armaan in DMG ....but he is not as charming any more as he was back then sorry to hurt KSG fans 
:) 
I watched the initial episodes out of curiosity and some how stuck to the love story ,, and the twists and turns .. but the extensive Tanveer and Razia, Haseena track has turned me into  disgruntled viewer yaar .....
No Rolling Eyes

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-02, 02:56

Greeting my dearies, I started watching QH, because of the Chemistry between Asad and Zoya,initially. I saw alot of attributes in Zoya I possessed and Asad was a character that had magnetism,sex appeal,confidence, arrogance and the "rolling of the eyes" expressions.

I not a KSG nor SJ fan and doubt I will ever be.Now our couple has lost chemistry big time. I want to see Akadoo again. Zoya irritates me at times,she overacts....she needs new clothes. Come on yaar,she lives and is engaged to a billionaire I am sure she can remain simple and have alot of clothes too.She has lost alot of herself when Tanveer came into the scene. 

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-02, 08:07

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

confused confused

Sabrina ....Even I loved KSG As Dr Armaan in DMG ....but he is not as charming any more as he was back then sorry to hurt KSG fans 
:) 
I watched the initial episodes out of curiosity and some how stuck to the love story ,, and the twists and turns .. but the extensive Tanveer and Razia, Haseena track has turned me into  disgruntled viewer yaar .....
No Rolling Eyes

these extensive tanveer , razia , and haseena track actually spice up the drama quotient and I believe  in trps charts drama sells ........... QH is the iconic version for over-voltage dramas, crisp twists and turns of the event ,good numbers of parallel tracks ,  and an alluring way of execution ..... its not astonishing that it garners trps

lately too much messing up and illogical reasoning r affecting the main stream story so u must have noticed that the charm of the show has been reduced even if there is only slight deviation on trps

about  KSG, when a character becomes sth sort of iconic in tv, its hard to see the same iconic face into another character ....... that must have happened to u sumi ...... I haven't watched DMG full but have watched some episodes and he was charming back then but for me he was charming in QH too, until they made him a girlish character Shocked 

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-02, 08:32

perfumeheaven wrote:
Greeting my dearies, I started watching QH, because of the Chemistry between Asad and Zoya,initially. I saw alot of attributes in Zoya I possessed and Asad was a character that had magnetism,sex appeal,confidence, arrogance and the "rolling of the eyes" expressions.

I not a KSG nor SJ fan and doubt I will ever be.Now our couple has lost chemistry big time. I want to see Akadoo again. Zoya irritates me at times,she overacts....she needs new clothes. Come on yaar,she lives and is engaged to a billionaire I am sure she can remain simple and have alot of clothes too.She has lost alot of herself when Tanveer came into the scene. 
initially i watched QH for it was a four lions show and the promos were good ..... but the first episode , i couldn't understand a bit of it , i felt like no head no tail , the first ayan distracted me to no end , but liked the zoya's part of story ...... however, continued

later on when asad's family was introduced i fell for dilshaad's character and until now too i love her character the most in QH

i too like the chemistry between asad-zoya but i think karan-surbhi 's chemistry is not able to match up the asad-zoya chemistry .... so their scenes ,in initial episodes looked forced to me ....later on, that  reduced but but again the chemistry between asad-zoya has started lacking in  the story ..... irony it is

i wanted to watch KSG for i have watched some episodes of DMG and heard a lot about him ..... but he didn't meet up my expectation..... he is a fine actor but i cant get lured to him , don't know why ..... he lacks a lot  in emotional scenes , his emotions overflow ..... he was good when asad was akdoo .... so same here zai

about surbhi , she has shown some growth but i don't find her actually growing as an actor in QH ....... i thought after seeing her first time , she is not the right girl for the show .... and the feeling  somewhere still is intact but have reduced now ..... i like zoya's character more than surbhi's portrayal......specially in emotional scenes, romantic scenes  she just cant do much justice to zoya  ..... since its her debut its fine ..... she must b feeling good that she get to work with 4 lions in first show

another aspect of QH that distracts me is their physical sort of romance ..... i like it when they romance with words-share feelings  but i don't find their physical proximity scenes that alluring .... the teri meri , the dhage tod laaun aasma se and others too r not alluring enough

the most interesting in QH for me is its dialogues.....they have very high weight and interesting  dialogues.....  i just love them ..... and the execution team is very good too .... i have left watching it, until i watched, the execution was very good even if the story had lost its essence

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-08, 00:15

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-13, 14:11

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-13, 14:21

--sumana13-- wrote:

last night saw Qh after days. LOL seeing asad as mogly . if any doubt check moglys pics

I started watching QH not definitely for him , but coz it was four lions

Second Muslim drama wanted to know how it is different

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-13, 16:22

Somebody tell Asad aka KSG get rid of that Mopsy hairstyle puhhhhlllleezzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeee

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-13, 17:37

perfumeheaven wrote:Somebody tell Asad aka KSG get rid of that Mopsy hairstyle puhhhhlllleezzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeee
zai, i m telling him but to no avail....ziddi hai, baat nahin sunta....i think since he has declared his love he only sees zoya...both have similar hairstyle

might b he is to don viraf's luk 4m ek boond ishq after asya seperation so is that hairstyle

i too wish he goes back to akdoo form

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-14, 03:21

aasudi wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:Somebody tell Asad aka KSG get rid of that Mopsy hairstyle puhhhhlllleezzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeee
zai, i m telling him but to no avail....ziddi hai, baat nahin sunta....i think since he has declared his love he only sees zoya...both have similar hairstyle

might b he is to don viraf's luk 4m ek boond ishq after asya seperation so is that hairstyle

He wants to show off that he is the heroine and Zoya is the action hero ..afro

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-14, 06:36

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:

He wants to show off that he is the heroine and Zoya is the action hero ..afro
sumi, that means he is silently protesting against the script
lol

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-14, 07:47

aasudi wrote:

I just cut my hair and it looks like KSGs Evil or Very Mad ..... Gave my Hubwa an ASR haircut.... And gave my daughter a Rajat haircut...  Rajat, i mean, my daughter looks the cutest.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-14, 08:03

Shesherkobita wrote:
aasudi wrote:

I just cut my hair and it looks like KSGs Evil or Very Mad ..... Gave my Hubwa an ASR haircut.... And gave my daughter a Rajat haircut...  Rajat, i mean, my daughter looks the cutest.
seriously sabi,u hav KSG haircut??? Ur mom must b so hpy then...like u r for ur daughter....but sry,1 thing i dnt like abt jalal is his hairstyle....i wil go for ASR cut

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-15, 03:56

aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
aasudi wrote:

seriously sabi,u hav KSG haircut??? Ur mom must b so hpy then...like u r for ur daughter....but sry,1 thing i dnt like abt jalal is his hairstyle....i wil go for ASR cut
OMG HUGs to both of you Aasudi and Sabrina .... That is soo cute ....really yaara .....
Heart

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-28, 16:13; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-15, 23:46

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down