Latest topics

Qubool hai - WU - 07/03/2013 - Arrival of Tanveer...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool hai - WU - 07/03/2013 - Arrival of Tanveer...

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-03-08, 11:29

After two days of confession and romance under the influence of Bhang, today's episode was a bit okaish. It still had some highlights, with Tanveer introduced for the first time in QH as Asad's friend.

The episode starts with Badi Bi standing in front of Raziya, and gloating that she had indeed given her a taste of her own medicine. Raziya looks stunned observing Badi Bi's smartness. Badi Bi challenges Raziya again that she will never be able to prove to anyone that she can walk. With this she sits in a wheel chair and leaves Raziya's room. Raziya's gaze follows Badi Bi. When her wheel chair comes near the staircase, she pushes Badi Bi from the wheel chair. Babi Bi looses control and lands at the end of the staircase.

O... Badi Bi you are one shrewd women and yet you revealed the details to Raziya.....Too soon and too early........

The scene shifts to Asad and Zoya, who comes out of their effect of Bhang. Both of them conveniently doesn't remember a thing. They even voice out the same. (was that done for our benefit...so we are pretty clear that they don't remember anything.....humm scratch ). Asad points out to the clock and tells Zoya that he is getting very late for the hearing. They change swiftly and head for the door, which doesn't open(its locked from outside). He tries it again and blames on Zoya as the primary reason for being in this situation. During the argument Zoya blurts out that she was responsible for draining the petrol from the tank.( Allah mia what's wrong with her...? Rolling Eyes ) Asad is extremely angry with Zoya, he breaks the door and tells her not to come before him anymore and leaves the place in his car leaving her behind. She calls Dilshad from there and tells her that she wasn't able to stop Asad. Dilshad tells her that at least she tried and rest in Allah's hands.

In the mean time, Tomatar requests the gardener to clean all the leaves properly as he hadn't done a good job previously. ( Now we know theres a gardener too working for Asad household)). Saying that she turns to find Billo searching for something in the drawers. She asks her as to what she was searching and Billo conveniently tells her that she is cleaning. She asks Billo to leave everything and to take food for her mother. Billo leaves the place. With Tomatar watching Billo leave, the travelling doll again relocates with the help of the gardener to a new destination yet to be shown.

Zoya takes a bus to return to Bhopal. In the mean time Asad calls his lawyer and tells him that he might be running late but will try his best to come on time. Zoya slightly dozes off in the bus and remembers Asad's confession. Realisation dawns on her that Asad actually likes her. Exactly at this point the bus driver loses control and the bus collides. Asad gets a call and he is in shock.

The scene shifts to Badi Bi's room. The doctor as usual examines her and shares his concern on her unconscious state. Shirin, Ayan and Nikat are disturbed by this news. Shirin points out that today is her husband's court hearing and how things are not going good in their house recently.

The scene shifts to the court where Rashid comes out, with his lawyer wondering why Asad hasn't turned up. The lawyer tells Rashid that the case is adjourned for three days which could be useful for them to secure all valid points and continues to point out that the most unfortunate thing would be, for Rashid to be in custody for another three days. Rashid looks at Dilshad who tries to approach him, but Shirin reaches him first and asks him how he is. Rashid replies he is fine and nothing to worry. He glances at Dilshad and consoles Shirin. Finally Dilshad leaves.

The accident site. Zoya wanders around people who are in pain and crying for help. She has few cuts and bruises. The arrival of breeze, hits her of Asad's presence. He notices him rushing towards her (well thats what she thinks and thats what I thought too)But he runs ahead of her and hugs Tanveer (now we know that Asad must have got a call from Tanveer). Zoya turns around to witness this scene before her. She stays stunned unable to react with flashback of their closeness......

Pre-cap : Asad apologises to Zoya for not noticing her as he wasn't aware that she was travelling too in that Bus....just then Tanveer lands "Kabab Mei Hadi" and asks have i disturbed you guys......

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool hai - WU - 07/03/2013 - Arrival of Tanveer...

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-08, 11:52

thanks for WU sharmi

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-08, 12:17

Sharmi,

Thanks for the update. I did not see the episode yesterday. So now we have both forgotten after eating Bhaaang pakodas. Who puts bhaang in pokodas anyway? An old lady falls down the stairs and has not get hurt scratch

Razia to to dangerous, I wonder what will happen tomorrow.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-03-08, 12:35

Thanks for the update, I couldn't believe it, i was left shaking my head, Badi B palat kar uss ko ko jawab dharay thi in Razia's style, and wat happened all the brains went to that part that you go and boast to Razia wat u r doing? Badi B has seen and experienced some of the lengths razia can go to and she thought instead of carrying on this was more important!

Zoya now remembers some of the confession from the nite before, I felt for her wen she was standing there arms up happy to c him, thinking he was coming for her, his care and concern was for her, and the fact that she had just remembered the confession jus before the incident wud hurt even more that he just ran past her. Not sure about the running.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-03-08, 14:48

clarissasham wrote:thanks for WU sharmi

Pleasure is all mine Shammi...:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-03-08, 14:52

anurao66 wrote:Sharmi,

Thanks for the update. I did not see the episode yesterday. So now we have both forgotten after eating Bhaaang pakodas. Who puts bhaang in pokodas anyway? An old lady falls down the stairs and has not get hurt scratch

Razia to to dangerous, I wonder what will happen tomorrow.

Yes Anu they both forgot about it initially.......but Zoya remembered bits and pieces of it......we still don't know if Asad remembers or not..

Badi Bi is hurt and is unconscious and at home... Shocked

Pallu was telling.....that in North India some places sell it if we are close to Holi...... Evil or Very Mad

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-08, 14:58

Sharmi,

By the way are we anywhere near Holi?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-03-08, 14:58

sarra0 wrote:Thanks for the update, I couldn't believe it, i was left shaking my head, Badi B palat kar uss ko ko jawab dharay thi in Razia's style, and wat happened all the brains went to that part that you go and boast to Razia wat u r doing? Badi B has seen and experienced some of the lengths razia can go to and she thought instead of carrying on this was more important!

Zoya now remembers some of the confession from the nite before, I felt for her wen she was standing there arms up happy to c him, thinking he was coming for her, his care and concern was for her, and the fact that she had just remembered the confession jus before the incident wud hurt even more that he just ran past her. Not sure about the running.

Exactly Sarra I was thinking the same....How can she reveal to Raziya, knowing how evil Raziya is...... Shocked and as expected Raziya pushed her.....grrr.....I was just praising Badi Bi's brain and this is what we get..... Shocked

O Sarra seriously for a moment I felt so bad for her.......She stretched her hands waiting for him to embrace her.........He had always protected her.....and when he crossed her and went she was shocked to the core......Poor girl...... :cry:

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-03-08, 15:00

anurao66 wrote:Sharmi,

By the way are we anywhere near Holi?

27th of March......

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-08, 17:03

Sharmi .......muaah for the update dear :(<3): ...I missed the episode and havent got time to watch it till now....... :cry:

So the doll journey continues, Dadi again does the stupid act(head desk)..rashid given 3 more days....tanveer enters the scene.......hmmmm....hope they dont drag this past thing more yaar....kahin toh kuchh close karein...if not the full closure......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-03-08, 18:43

pollyanna wrote:Sharmi .......muaah for the update dear Kiss ...I missed the episode and havent got time to watch it till now....... :cry:

So the doll journey continues, Dadi again does the stupid act(head desk)..rashid given 3 more days....tanveer enters the scene.......hmmmm....hope they dont drag this past thing more yaar....kahin toh kuchh close karein...if not the full closure......

Pallu this DP is nice....at least he is not staring at me....he is cute..

Yes the doll journey continues....and Dadi yet again did a stupid act..... Bang

Yep Rashid's second hearing is three days away.......will the doll reach them by then... scratch

Pallu you have to watch it for Zoya this time.....I felt so sorry for her ...... :cry:

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-03-08, 19:21

sharmibalan wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks for the update, I couldn't believe it, i was left shaking my head, Badi B palat kar uss ko ko jawab dharay thi in Razia's style, and wat happened all the brains went to that part that you go and boast to Razia wat u r doing? Badi B has seen and experienced some of the lengths razia can go to and she thought instead of carrying on this was more important!

Exactly Sarra I was thinking the same....How can she reveal to Raziya, knowing how evil Raziya is...... Shocked and as expected Raziya pushed her.....grrr.....I was just praising Badi Bi's brain and this is what we get..... Shocked

O Sarra seriously for a moment I felt so bad for her.......She stretched her hands waiting for him to embrace her.........He had always protected her.....and when he crossed her and went she was shocked to the core......Poor girl...... :cry:

Yep Sharmi.. and she is going to cover the hurt and pretend, probably put a cheerful face on.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:14

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum