Latest topics

Shlok ka Gussa kyu aati hai? and jalebi count!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shlok ka Gussa kyu aati hai? and jalebi count!

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-03, 03:20

I can't get Shlok at all... So he is mad at his mom  and some tragedy makes him gussawala...  But when he told the reporter " you should be aware of your position" it seemed unjustified ... What did the reporter ever do to him other than asking some pesky questions? Why does he think he is sooo superior in POSITION? 

When ASR hurled negative comments at khushi it was because he was reminded of his Dad's girlfriend/wife... The tragedy.. The whole package! In same vein, I understand Shlok being mean to Ashtha and her coming back to get more rebuke from him ( why? Already smitten, maybe) ... But why be mean to the reporter and talk about POSITIONs ? scratch ... The character sketching is quite loosey goosey! 

BTW... I'm eating a jalebi everytime they drop something from IPK original ... Today it was the fast car ride ... 1 jalebi. I'll also eat a jalebi when Shlok knits his eyebrow...quite a sight.. It happened once with the reporter ... 2 jalebis for today! C'mon join me in jalebi count. ....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok ka Gussa kyu aati hai? and jalebi count!

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-03, 08:51

ASR was diabetic.
So eating jalebi in memory of ASR is not cruelty ?

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-03, 09:14

SAYAN18 wrote:ASR was diabetic.
So eating jalebi in memory of ASR is not cruelty ?
AK I already suggested sabi to eat sugar-free jalebi ..... she would be more than happy to eat that cuz it has ASR-ish feeling in each bite  Twisted Evil  Wink 

and sabi , ASR never has unreasonable 'ghussa ' by the way neither coincidences in ipk seemed forced ..... just look at the first meeting back then and recent now .... ASR has good reason to blast on khushi because the way she landed on him allows him to think she was there to seduce him and ruin the fashion show ..... but in this shlok thing , he deliberately believed his employee's lies .... how can he suppose a girl came and lied of her being his relative and his employee give her passes yun hi , despite him being strictly ordered to give a girl representing the delegates ??

all is problem in scripting and execution , lack of critical thinking , and attitude of mirroring something so certain surficial-ly  ..... they don't know the depth of ipk .... they just have seen ipk , that's it

now , since the rumors of  arshad has joined in is floating around , we can expect some progresses  from his side if he has joined

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-03, 09:26

Looking forwards to Arshad giving us some magical scenes and tracks ...miss the old creative team yaar not only the old leads ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-03, 10:07

--sumana13-- wrote:Looking forwards to Arshad giving us some magical scenes and tracks ...miss the old creative team yaar not only the old leads ..
still there is not high chances of him alone making a drastic change .... script and other execution matters too .... still he is one of the best director of indain telly .... I love his insights .... in ipk , the airport scene , despite using body double both barun and sanaya had worked flawlessly under his direction

hope he creates the same magic here too

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-03, 10:11

They shud change cv's ...diallogues are just ordinary not mazeedar like season 1

and all character development seems boring atleast 4 me....n season 1 even Manorama mami had made a place n our herat

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-03, 10:17

anusha.cochin wrote:They shud change cv's ...diallogues are just ordinary not mazeedar like season 1

and all character development seems boring atleast 4 me....n season 1 even Manorama mami had made a place n our herat
anu manorama mami toh is more than special

we even loved 'prakash brothers and laxmiji '  :lol!: 

more than that 'the invisible man' aman mathur have a place in our heart Heart 

agar change ki baat kare toh they should change everything except the mansion and arshad  ROFL  and character arstist ... they r good in what they r doing

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-03, 10:58

You missed two jalebis.

1) White SUV.
2) Dupatta stuck in white SUV. Maybe you should eat half a jalebi for this one 'cause unlike Bitwa 1.0, Bitwa 2.0 did not rip the dupatta and throw the remaining on the ground, he freed it and handed to bitiya 2.0

Watched EBP yesterday after almost a week. I see the eyebrows are still perpetually furrowed. Is it just me who gets bothered by it? Bitwa 2.0 seriously needs to find expressions other than scowling to express anger.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-03, 11:16

laddoo598 wrote:You missed two jalebis.

1) White SUV.
2) Dupatta stuck in white SUV. Maybe you should eat half a jalebi for this one 'cause unlike Bitwa 1.0, Bitwa 2.0 did not rip the dupatta and throw the remaining on the ground, he freed it and handed to bitiya 2.0

Watched EBP yesterday after almost a week. I see the eyebrows are still perpetually furrowed. Is it just me who gets bothered by it? Bitwa 2.0 seriously needs to find expressions other than scowling to express anger.
I m with u in case of infamous 'eyebrow'  Rolling Eyes  Wink 

and sabi's missed jalebi might be compensated by the 'blanket' of  'bituwa 1'  used by 'bituwa 2' , laddo dear .... no need to worry .... sabi is going to get a good amount of vomit by too much jalebi ..... might be at the end she becomes jalebi-allergic  :lol!: 

and I thought this EBP  is more darker version .... but the guy is so soft to free the dupatta and hand over her unlike bitwa 1  detective

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-03, 11:23

Sabi I am really worried for you yaar...kya hoga tera if you keep eating jalebis like that....I am sure you will need heaps of them :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-03, 15:08

aasudi wrote:

1) White SUV.

and sabi's missed jalebi might be compensated by the 'blanket' of  'bituwa 1'  used by 'bituwa 2' , laddo dear .... no need to worry .... sabi is going to get a good amount of vomit by too much jalebi ..... might be at the end she becomes jalebi-allergic  :lol!: 

and I thought this EBP  is more darker version .... but the guy is so soft to free the dupatta and hand over her unlike bitwa 1  detective

Bwahahaha, EBP is not darker, just more regressive and misogynistic.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-03, 15:19

laddoo598 wrote:
aasudi wrote:

1) White SUV.

and I thought this EBP  is more darker version .... but the guy is so soft to free the dupatta and hand over her unlike bitwa 1  :>**:
Duhlings.... It's a version of college drinking games... Everytime Obama says Hope ..take a shot of taquilla etc.... I had to modify it... After all I am Sanskari southeast Asian woman ( who thinks Sobti is Apna and her husband is paraya). 

I enjoyed a slap Ladoo count for QH where someone was getting slapped every other day... Since this is IPK ... Jalebi it will be ... I didnt realise how much they drop IPK original... 4 jalebi in a 21 min show.... No .... Only consolation is getting diabetes like ASR ! Share some of jalebis, will ya?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-03, 15:26

Shloke ko gussa kyun aata hai ? For Jalebi ?

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-03, 16:24

Shesherkobita wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
aasudi wrote:

1) White SUV.

and I thought this EBP  is more darker version .... but the guy is so soft to free the dupatta and hand over her unlike bitwa 1  :>**:
Duhlings.... It's a version of college drinking games... Everytime Obama says Hope ..take a shot of taquilla etc.... I had to modify it... After all I am Sanskari southeast Asian woman ( who thinks Sobti is Apna and her husband is paraya). 

I enjoyed a slap Ladoo count for QH where someone was getting slapped every other day... Since this is IPK ... Jalebi it will be ... I didnt realise how much they drop IPK original... 4 jalebi in a 21 min show.... No .... Only consolation is getting diabetes like ASR ! Share some of jalebis, will ya?
obviously sabi jaan, we will share definitely .... I believe 'sharing is caring '

so

eat as much as u want ..... even if the 'jalebi ' supply extinct in ur place , we r here to supply in enough amount

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
and in case u r demotivated at times , then [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know there is nothing greater 'motivation' to u than ASR   ROFL so

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ROFL 
ps= har ek friend kamina hota hai  shhh 

pps= on serious note , we all will share if ur health is in danger Heart

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-03, 16:37

SAYAN18 wrote:Shloke ko gussa kyun aata hai ? For Jalebi ?

This cracks me up... Intense or super phunny? :geek:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-03, 16:39

aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
aasudi wrote:I m with u in case of infamous 'eyebrow'  Rolling Eyes  Wink 

obviously sabi jaan, we will share definitely .... I believe 'sharing is caring '

so

eat as much as u want ..... even if the 'jalebi ' supply extinct in ur place , we r here to supply in enough amount

and in case u r demotivated at times , then [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ROFL 

Oye Ma Go...(OMG) ..... Thank you thank you.... For the jalebis as well as the clips.... What a sweetheart ... Please share the jalebis and keep count ! hug1

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-03, 16:45

Shesherkobita wrote:
aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:Bwahahaha, EBP is not darker, just more regressive and misogynistic.

so

ROFL 

Oye Ma Go...(OMG) ..... Thank you thank you.... For the jalebis as well as the clips.... What a sweetheart ... Please share the jalebis and keep count ! hug1
u r most welcome long hug

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-04, 02:20

lol Sabi, like the Ladoo for QH this one with b worse, or more fun depending on how much u like Jalebia....let me know wen I need to eat and I shall have my share as well..my challenge to u find an episode which has no scene copied from the original...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-04, 02:21

Shesherkobita wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Shloke ko gussa kyun aata hai ? For Jalebi ?

This cracks me up... Intense or super phunny? :geek:
nahin nahin its constipation issues..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-09-04, 03:59

My prevoius post gt deleted. Damn ! ROLF Sabi I had liked the promo thght it will be a new story with copy of old IPK stuff now and then keeping the bubbly and broody theme intact.Instead it turned out to be an unwanted recycle of all things IPK 1.
Still there is strange becon to watch anything which remotly conects with IPK .
I am living it mohhabat of IPK the original door jane na de and the dutiful unimaginative copy of the original version paas ane na de..

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-04, 04:59

sunshine99 wrote:My prevoius post gt deleted. Damn ! ROLF Sabi I had liked the promo thght it will be a new story with copy of old IPK stuff now and then keeping the bubbly and  broody theme intact.Instead it turned out to be an unwanted recycle of all things IPK 1.
Still there is strange becon  to watch anything which remotly conects with IPK .
I am living it mohhabat of IPK the original  door jane na de and the dutiful unimaginative copy of the original version paas ane na de..
I have very little hope for this show ... " kitni Kashish ki may" to like this show... Oh well... I hang around here to chat with my old buddies.... So glad AK, Zu, you, Anusha, sameer, Assudi, sumana, sarra are hanging around here too... 

If the Cvs paid just a little bit more attention to tighten the storyline... The show would get a chance to stand on its own... Usually all shows look promising the first few weeks, cause the writers try very hard initially... IPK2 didnt even get that chance...  I think the   writers were forced to turn Schizoid by PH ... insisting on inserting IPK scenes randomly... Evil or Very Mad 

So right you are KOEL ... Mohabbat for IPK - O is keeping us glued... Helping us travel through memory lane one more time... flower

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-04, 06:37

Shesherkobita wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:My prevoius post gt deleted. Damn ! ROLF Sabi I had liked the promo thght it will be a new story with copy of old IPK stuff now and then keeping the bubbly and  broody theme intact.Instead it turned out to be an unwanted recycle of all things IPK 1.
Still there is strange becon  to watch anything which remotly conects with IPK .
I am living it mohhabat of IPK the original  door jane na de and the dutiful unimaginative copy of the original version paas ane na de..
I have very little hope for this show ... " kitni Kashish ki may" to like this show... Oh well... I hang around here to chat with my old buddies.... So glad AK, Zu, you, Anusha, sameer, Assudi, sumana, sarra are hanging around here too... 

If the Cvs paid just a little bit more attention to tighten the storyline... The show would get a chance to stand on its own... Usually all shows look promising the first few weeks, cause the writers try very hard initially... IPK2 didnt even get that chance...  I think the   writers were forced to turn Schizoid by PH ... insisting on inserting IPK scenes randomly... Evil or Very Mad 

So right you are KOEL ... Mohabbat for IPK - O is keeping us glued... Helping us travel through memory lane one more time... flower
don't u guys r aware that ipk's fans r termed 'zealous'  by some fabulous writer ...... how come we ppl r not being zealous and still watching hun ? Evil or Very Mad  Bang 

its not 'mohabaat ' for ipk koel and sabi , it is 'crazy obsession' for ipk  :lol!: 

the obsession that doesn't allow 'best and refreshingly original' show to grow and stand on its own  :geek:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-04, 12:04

Hello all.. missed chatting with you heaps.

Heard you are all watching IPK2 to criticize, so of course I caught the episode..

Sabi, did you have a jalebi for the fist clench?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-04, 12:28

slmu wrote:Hello all.. missed chatting with you heaps.

Heard you are all watching IPK2 to criticize, so of course I caught the episode..

Missed you too...there a bunch here awaiting you eagerly Shanti! Bhelcomes back! Miss You 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-04, 12:32

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Hello all.. missed chatting with you heaps.

Missed you too...there a bunch here awaiting you eagerly Shanti! Bhelcomes back! Miss You 
Zu hug1 .. bunch waiting? I better duck out of sight again then shhh

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum