Latest topics

Mayya Ka Funda !!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mayya Ka Funda !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-03, 11:12

The expected has happened, Ruqaiyya as lost her unborn child !! Poof goes her ambition of  acquiring  unparalleled powers that rests with Mariam Uz Zamani..That  Maham Anga has a hand in  this  is beyond any supposition ..Now the interesting thing will be how  will Akbar come to know, Will it be through the investigation conducted by Shams Atka Khan  or will Maham Anga trip up  (Unlikely) ...  How ever , My main point of interest is that Ruqaiyya has called for the head of Jodha  but that will not happen.. So will Ruqaiyya do the next best thing and demand Salim for herself..

In the books, It is said that Salim was taken away from his Hindu Mother  by Akbar and was  brought up under the aegis of Ruqaiyya and Salima .. For Akbar feared that Salim's biological mother might fill his son and heir with her fanatic anti Mughalism,, She was allowed to visit him but not allowed to keep him..

But will it be Ruqaiyya revenge her or woule her maternal instinct kick up ??

Feel free to share your opinion's..do not be hindered by shyness or any ness..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Mayya Ka Funda !!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-03, 11:20

MA has to be busted but guess.....it will still take some time.....TBH..i dont want Ashwini to leave the show before 6 months Wink

Jalal is acting like a father who lost his child, very soon he will don the cap of emperor and figure out or at least come up with a win-win situation(keeping Jodha-Ruks both happy coz he will know of Jodha's innocence)

Ruks--yup she has a chequered history----she will take away Salim( Jodha was sent to the place where Salim Chisti resided for her delivery) and then the child was given to Ruks.

the same thing happened when Jagat Gosini gave birth to Khurram---Ruks(since Jalal always gave in to her whims/fancies) asked for Khurram and he was brought up by her, he called Ruks as Ma. Salim and Jagat were allowed to meet him him once a while.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-03, 11:45

The MC came too fast...this part of the story is def Ekta Maiyyas fantasy I am sure...but Tants didnt MA get the kesar tested? then doesnt it prove that JO is innocent?

And what to believe about the history..I have read versions that Jodha was very actively involved in the court of Akbar...but its also true that Salim was brought up by Ruqs. so I am a bit confused when Akbar could give so much freedom to Jodha to participate in politics why not in bringing her own child?

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-03, 11:52

pollyanna wrote:MA has to be busted but guess.....it will still take some time.....TBH..i dont want Ashwini to leave the show before 6 months Wink

Jalal is acting like a father who lost his child, very soon he will don the cap of emperor and figure out or at least come up with a win-win situation(keeping Jodha-Ruks both happy coz he will know of Jodha's innocence)

Ruks--yup she has a chequered history----she will take away Salim( Jodha was sent to the place where Salim Chisti resided for her delivery) and then the child was given to Ruks.

the same thing happened when Jagat Gosini gave birth to Khurram---Ruks(since Jalal always gave in to her whims/fancies) asked for Khurram and he was brought up by her, he called Ruks as Ma. Salim and Jagat were allowed to meet him him once a while.

Maham will not be caught  , In fact  this fact does not come to light at all until  her death bed  when she spills it herself.. Donno how the makers will take it though

Loved the fixed smile of Ashwini while saying tht Jalal is enjoying and feeling the pleasures of fatherhood ..Beautiful understated acting that denoted her rage and anger  !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-03, 11:58

zuzana wrote:The MC came too fast...this part of the story is def Ekta Maiyyas fantasy I am sure...but Tants didnt MA get the kesar tested? then doesnt it prove that JO is innocent?

And what to believe about the history..I have read versions that Jodha was very actively involved in the court of Akbar...but its also true that Salim was brought up by Ruqs. so I am a bit confused when Akbar could give so much freedom to Jodha to participate in politics why not in bringing her own child?

Mariam Uz Zamani had the the freedom and liberty to be active in all sphere ..Apart from the emperor himself, Only Mariam Uz Zamani could issue a  farman ( One can understand why Ruqs wanted MUZ post ) .. Jodha being a active kind of person would surely have  been active in royal courts !! ..it was said that she had a fleet of ships that was in operation commercially .. She was a keen and shrewd business woman !

It could be mutually beneficial too, Ruqs gets to play Mom and also  get Emperor's ears by virtue of being the  mother of the future heir while Jodha has her own clout and the gratitude of Jalal  to maintain her position without any threat to it ..Being a princess and a mother herself, she would have seen the advantages in having Salim brought up by Ruqs while she stayed busy in the affairs of the court .. it was a win-win situation for both !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-03, 12:15

zuzana wrote:The MC came too fast...this part of the story is def Ekta Maiyyas fantasy I am sure...but Tants didnt MA get the kesar tested? then doesnt it prove that JO is innocent?

@Bold: the khwaja shera said...that the dhatura(poison for an unborn child) was mixed after the kesar was tested by MA's maid. Also that particular type of herb is found in the arid region which is outside Mughal Empire....and it referred to Amer (desert land)....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-03, 12:20

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:MA has to be busted but guess.....it will still take some time.....TBH..i dont want Ashwini to leave the show before 6 months Wink

Maham will not be caught  , In fact  this fact does not come to light at all until  her death bed  when she spills it herself.. Donno how the makers will take it though

Loved the fixed smile of Ashwini while saying tht Jalal is enjoying and feeling the pleasures of fatherhood ..Beautiful understated acting that denoted her rage and anger  !!

Sachhi Sathu...she is just WOW!!! What an actor!!!!

A ruthless woman indeed!!! All the women around Jalal rather Mughal regime have been so shrewd, put shame to the kings......all men had some softness factor for someone at least ...but the women....baap re baap...rite from ruks,MA,jodha, Mehrunisa,jagat, jahanara.....

it would have been fun to live in that harem and see these alpha women playing their part......hoshiyar,resham,bakir  et al must be having a field day Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-03, 12:21

Loved the Episode
Though I am glad to be living in the present age where people at least pay lip-service to humanity and there are laws in place. you may argue that the world is as dirty a place now as it was then... but still...
To think that a woman thought nothing of harming another's unborn child just so that the latter could be prevented from attaining any position of importance... it was horrible! And I've read it was common in harems... Mughal or otherwise!
But it could've been true... how else can you explain the fact that despite having so many females in his harem, Jalal was still childless? they must have been giving each other MTPs and OCPs as time-pass!
And Dhatura is not found in Mughal Territory?
what crap! It is fairly common in India... I have myself seen it a lot in my childhood and early teen on the roadside and in the wilds or semi-wilds of Kerala.
Big flower... ugly to look at... smells evil!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-03, 12:27

I want Mahamanga around for a while yet, they can't expose her this soon, will they? The MC happened so quickly, I thought it may take a few days for it to happen but they did that quick..I was surprised not to c Jalal's mum there..
salim is BK's son? but Ruqs would not get the auda of Mariam, but sometimes losing something wakes in you desires u did not know u had.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-03, 12:30

sarra0 wrote:I want Mahamanga around for a while yet, they can't expose her this soon, will they? The MC happened so quickly, I thought it may take a few days for it to happen but they did that quick..I was surprised not to c Jalal's mum there..
salim is BK's son? but Ruqs would not get the auda of Mariam, but sometimes losing something wakes in you desires u did not know u had.
Salim is Jodha's son Sarra.....BK's son is Rahim 

I think...Jalal's mum will come into picture today...she will put some sensible reason/logic which will make Jalal see another side of the story or at least ask Jodha to prove her innocence.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-03, 12:37

Tanthya wrote:

Mariam Uz Zamani had the the freedom and liberty to be active in all sphere ..Apart from the emperor himself, Only Mariam Uz Zamani could issue a  farman ( One can understand why Ruqs wanted MUZ post ) .. Jodha being a active kind of person would surely have  been active in royal courts !! ..it was said that she had a fleet of ships that was in operation commercially .. She was a keen and shrewd business woman !

It could be mutually beneficial too, Ruqs gets to play Mom and also  get Emperor's ears by virtue of being the  mother of the future heir while Jodha has her own clout and the gratitude of Jalal  to maintain her position without any threat to it ..Being a princess and a mother herself, she would have seen the advantages in having Salim brought up by Ruqs while she stayed busy in the affairs of the court .. it was a win-win situation for both !!
wow Tants Nice POV! Thanks for enlightening me! cheers Jo was def intelligent then!  

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-03, 12:38

sonshine487 wrote:Loved the Episode
Though I am glad to be living in the present age where people at least pay lip-service to humanity and there are laws in place. you may argue that the world is as dirty a place now as it was then... but still...
To think that a woman thought nothing of harming another's unborn child just so that the latter could be prevented from attaining any position of importance... it was horrible! And I've read it was common in harems... Mughal or otherwise!
But it could've been true... how else can you explain the fact that despite having so many females in his harem, Jalal was still childless? they must have been giving each other MTPs and OCPs as time-pass!
what crap! It is fairly common in India... I have myself seen it a lot in my childhood and early teen on the roadside and in the wilds or semi-wilds of Kerala.

I think things were lot  complex then, the shady manipulations, the jockeying to get get into the powerful position  ..they had to do all this while kept inside the harem ...

MC's were common in Harem , that was one reason why Jodha was immediately transported to Slami Chisti's  camp as soon as she conceived..

May Be Datura became common later , Appuse..could  have been  restricted to Amer during the 15th century ..much like parthenium !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-03, 12:44

zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

wow Tants Nice POV! Thanks for enlightening me! :cheers:Jo was def intelligent then!   

She most definitely was !!!  if we pull out our blindfolds, one might say that Jodha was an expert puller of strings !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-03, 12:46

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I want Mahamanga around for a while yet, they can't expose her this soon, will they? The MC happened so quickly, I thought it may take a few days for it to happen but they did that quick..I was surprised not to c Jalal's mum there..

I think...Jalal's mum will come into picture today...she will put some sensible reason/logic which will make Jalal see another side of the story or at least ask Jodha to prove her innocence.
Thanks Palls, Wat The! even though Jalal loved Jodha, has seen her not being a fanatic or full of hate they still took her son away, that more then anything would fill u with hate even if u didn't feel it before, I should read up on the topic but it is fun not knowing how events should play out and just have a generic idea.

I still would have expected her to b flitting around in such circumstances being the mother who loves her son, yeah she could be the voice of reason or that could be jodha herself if she learns wat happened...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-03, 12:49

Tanthya wrote:
I think things were lot  complex then, the shady manipulations, the jockeying to get get into the powerful position  ..they had to do all this while kept inside the harem ...

MC's were common in Harem , that was one reason why Jodha was immediately transported to Slami Chisti's  camp as soon as she conceived..

May Be Datura became common later , Appuse..could  have been  restricted to Amer during the 15th century ..much like parthenium !!
Nope! Endemic plant hai yaar... seen all over!
But let it be! Creative licence!
and I doubt a single dose of atropine can induce abortion...
long time since I've read up... in detail
but we use it to treat organophosphorous poisoning

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-03, 12:52

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Thanks Palls, Wat The! even though Jalal loved Jodha, has seen her not being a fanatic or full of hate they still took her son away, that more then anything would fill u with hate even if u didn't feel it before,   I should read up on the topic but it is fun not knowing how events should play out and just have a generic idea.

I still would have expected her to b flitting around in such circumstances being the mother who loves her son, yeah she could be the voice of reason or that could be jodha herself if she learns wat happened...

The expediency of running a efficient Harem and court ..besides Jodha being Hindu might have played against her ..

To her credit, it was said that Jodha would ensure that salim had his food before even deigning to take a morsel herself.. Salim was a pampered child.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-03, 12:53

Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

wow Tants Nice POV! Thanks for enlightening me! :cheers:Jo was def intelligent then!   
She most definitely was !!!  if we pull out our blindfolds, one might say that Jodha was an expert puller of strings !!
of course she was
she pretended hate
she aroused curiosity in Jalal
Now she is playing hard to get!
She might have engineered circumstances too that first implicated her and then later brought about stuff that showed her in a good light!
Howzzaat?
:lol!:

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-03, 12:53

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Thanks Palls, Wat The! even though Jalal loved Jodha, has seen her not being a fanatic or full of hate they still took her son away, that more then anything would fill u with hate even if u didn't feel it before,   I should read up on the topic but it is fun not knowing how events should play out and just have a generic idea.

everyone whether in that era or these times......POWER is the biggest nasha...and it spares NONE (Gandhi family -case in point) ....who knows, as Sathu mentioned the win-win situation, Jodha would have happily complied with the situation.

It happened with Jagat Gosini--who was Salim's 3rd wife which is chronicled......and Jodha's case is not...but its suggested in so many terms.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-03, 12:57

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Nope! Endemic plant hai yaar... seen all over!
But let it be! Creative licence!
and I doubt a single dose of atropine can induce abortion...
long time since I've read up... in detail
but we use it to treat organophosphorous poisoning

*Grudgingly ** err..Actually,,Datura finds mention in ancient vedic scripts indicating tht it was used to heal digestive disrders...Me was trying to be charitable and u have burst that  rarely found vein of charity ..too *Glares*

Plus..I guess it was  not possible for the Datura to be available in Amer as it was found in Central, South and in the regions of Himalayas ..during those times !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-03, 12:58

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

The expediency of running a efficient Harem and court ..besides Jodha being Hindu might have played against her ..

To her credit, it was said that Jodha would ensure that salim had his food before even deigning to take a morsel herself.. Salim was a pampered child.
And Mayya will give it a twist
Ruqaiyya goes mad with grief
Jodha turns mahaan and hands over the child  herself... medieval equivalent of surrogacy
after all Surrogacy is the in-thing these days... Ak, SRK... how can Jalal remain far behind?
Jodha gets position and Jalal's favour
Also Ruqaiyya and she gets to become behen-behen

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-03, 12:59

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Mariam Uz Zamani had the the freedom and liberty to be active in all sphere ..Apart from the emperor himself, Only Mariam Uz Zamani could issue a  farman ( One can understand why Ruqs wanted MUZ post ) .. Jodha being a active kind of person would surely have  been active in royal courts !! ..it was said that she had a fleet of ships that was in operation commercially .. She was a keen and shrewd business woman !

of course she was
she pretended hate
She might have engineered circumstances too that first implicated her and then later brought about stuff that showed her in a good light!
Howzzaat?

Appuse,

You got diabolical mind..No wonder you are chief queen of my Harem !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-03, 13:01

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Salim is Jodha's son Sarra.....BK's son is Rahim 

Jodha turns mahaan and hands over the child  herself... medieval equivalent of surrogacy
after all Surrogacy is the in-thing these days... Ak, SRK... how can Jalal remain far behind?

and together this behen's unite to defeat Maham Anga and save their King from further troubles..

Then they all lived happily ever after until Salim fell for a dancing girl !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-03, 13:09

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:wow Tants Nice POV! Thanks for enlightening me! :cheers:Jo was def intelligent then!   
of course she was
she pretended hate
Howzzaat?
Appuse,

You got diabolical mind..No wonder you are chief queen of my Harem !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Honoured Darling!
Though I am warning u... I have no wish to get preggers
I don't want a load of rubbish shoved down my throat by the rest of the madcaps in it!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-03, 13:10

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls, Wat The! even though Jalal loved Jodha, has seen her not being a fanatic or full of hate they still took her son away, that more then anything would fill u with hate even if u didn't feel it before,   I should read up on the topic but it is fun not knowing how events should play out and just have a generic idea.

and together this behen's unite to defeat Maham Anga and save their King from further troubles..

Then they all lived happily ever after until Salim fell for a dancing girl !!
That was because it was Jalal's dancing girl!!!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-03, 13:50

Tanthya wrote:

Ah ha so is that y Mahamanga gets a say in the running cause Jalal thinks of her as his mother and his mother doesn't.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum