Latest topics

Rain Rabba Vey..Err Khudaya, SasTha version

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain Rabba Vey..Err Khudaya, SasTha version

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-04, 00:15

Rishta wahi, soch NAYI, or is it Rishta wahi, soch NAHIN?

Collage credit: Me, myself, and I.

No seriously, kya boloon aab?

P.S Arshad, what a way to announce your arrival in EBP.

P.P.S Bitwa 2.0 looks nowhere near as yummy as bitwa 1.0 Oh alright, I am biased and proud.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain Rabba Vey..Err Khudaya, SasTha version

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 00:22

Yeh Dooriyan, Kyun hai yeh Dooriyan..aur pashun kahan gayi !!

Arshad Aagaya !!!!!!!   Hoooray !!! 

Ladoo ...  what happened to the umbrella, why is it doing Balti Duty ??

Ladoo..even more important sawal.. 2.0 ka Back bumper par aapka vishesh tippani ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 00:27

Comparisons inevitable comparisons

ASR is arrogance personified but doesn't stop him from checking oout while Shlok looks  or scowls ..

Why is Shlok  standing in attention ..

I think, this show has merits if it does not use the crutch of IPK ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-04, 00:28

Tanthya wrote:Yeh Dooriyan, Kyun hai yeh Dooriyan..aur pashun kahan gayi !!

Arshad Aagaya !!!!!!!   Hoooray !!! 

Ladoo ...  what happened to the umbrella, why is it doing Balti Duty ??

Ladoo..even more important sawal.. 2.0 ka Back bumper par aapka vishesh tippani ??
Pashhhun has sank within the deep furrows between bitwa 2.0's eyebrows.

IDK about the umbrella, maybe bitiya 2.0 is all about preserving rain water.

And please, laddoo be eying the back bumper for only one man, laddoo be not looking at pathetic excuse of a pichwada bitwa 2.0 owns.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-09-04, 00:29

Tants :lol!: 

Arshad  ???? Is that s good new or bad news can't understand ...

ab kya scene to scene copy karenge yeh log itne wele hai kya??? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-04, 00:33

Tanthya wrote:Comparisons inevitable comparisons

ASR is arrogance personified but doesn't stop him from checking oout while Shlok looks  or scowls ..

Bitwa 1.0 never let an opportunity go to waste. Stared at her lips the first time they met bey! He always had that "I hate you but I want you so bad" look whenever they Rabba Vey-ed.

But bitwa 2.0 just looks angry, eyebrows scrunched, when he Khudaya-s with bitiya 2.0
Hum toh conphusiya jate hai ke sala romantic BG akhir play hi kyun karte hai yeh log agar romance hee nahin hai toh? :lol!:

Oh and this show has merit alright, Momma Agnihotri puts Bhabo to shame with her bitchiness, this show is every saas-bahu show lover's dream I tell you. Twisted Evil

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-09-04, 00:57

Sahi mein Tanu...........kya boloon ab :P 

Color of dress bhi copy kiya :lol!:

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-04, 00:58

So much..errr passion?  :P

And now, the original..

Eye sex. Eye sex. Eye sex.

Bas.

Last edited by laddoo598 on 2013-09-04, 01:12; edited 1 time in total

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-04, 01:01

H ha ha aha ... Can you imagine the amount of Jelabi I have to consume tomorrow as part of the drinking game  , I mean Jalebi count? I had to eat a huge one today  cause he had his brows knitted the whole time giving me a headache. 
Tomorrow will be copycat galore ... I am running out of jalebi at this rate... QH will have multiple slaps tomorrow... I was supposed to have Ladoo after each slap .... This is throwing me into a diabetic coma ...

PS : loved the kya bolu ab collage... Nice!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-09-04, 01:04

Tants, ASR was a class apart. There were valid reasons for his behaviour which was conveyed to the viewers both thru writing & thru Barun's acting

Here both aspects are weak, they just want to put together Sastha & make them fight without any reason (I have been following Manu's LU & every day's precap is Sastha arguing/fighting with each other)

@ bold - I agree with this, it is a decent show if only they give up trying to ape IPK. Hope Arshad brings about the change.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-09-04, 01:05

It is a conventional love story.. Which only has pure hate to start of with since good desi girls and boys don't have such impure thoughts of attraction laced with nafrat.. That will only come after the permission 7rounds of fire , vermillion and Blackbead necklace giveth...

Pune and Marathi culture is preserved from such alien other state soch

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 01:06

laddoo598 wrote:

Bitwa 1.0 never let an opportunity go to waste. Stared at her lips the first time they met bey! He always had that "I hate you but I want you so bad" look whenever they Rabba Vey-ed.

But bitwa 2.0 just looks angry, eyebrows scrunched, when he Khudaya-s with bitiya 2.0
Hum toh conphusiya jate hai ke sala romantic BG akhir play hi kyun karte hai yeh log agar romance hee nahin hai toh? :lol!:

Oh and this show has merit alright, Momma Agnihotri puts Bhabo to shame with her bitchiness, this show is every saas-bahu show lover's dream I tell you. Twisted Evil

The Bhook wla Hunger look you mean !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Hainji.. Mahi over, Rabba Over, Mitwa over ab Khudaya !! bhat next ..will it be Bappa Vey ..

Laddo * severely* You are supposed to read and decode the eyebrows..Scrunchy brows 45 degrees >>>> Pashuuun, Scrunchy eyebrows  60 deg >>>>   I want you like I hates you , Scrunchy eyebrows 90 degr >>>> I am all ready for bina license ke SR   ..........   360 Deg >>   Gelusil Time !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 01:09

laddoo598 wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  ...Ky boloon Ab ???

Umm..Aaa... Ahhh.. Mmm...Nice rain drops ... straight straight rain ..

Is the Heroine drinking rain water ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-09-04, 01:09

Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:

The Bhook wla Hunger look you mean !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Hainji.. Mahi over, Rabba Over, Mitwa over ab Khudaya !! bhat next ..will it be Bappa Vey ..

Laddo * severely* You are supposed to read and decode the eyebrows..Scrunchy brows 45 degrees >>>> Pashuuun, Scrunchy eyebrows  60 deg >>>>   I want you like I hates you , Scrunchy eyebrows 90 degr >>>> I am all ready for bina license ke SR   ..........   360 Deg >>   Gelusil Time !!
confused

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-04, 01:14

Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  ...Ky boloon Ab ???

Umm..Aaa... Ahhh.. Mmm...Nice rain drops ... straight straight rain ..

Is the Heroine drinking rain water ??

Will she spit the rain water at his face tomorrow? Uff that would be so hot yaaraz!Twisted Evil

And what do you mean kya boloon ab? Find the hidden meaning behind the scrunched eyebrows dammit!

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-04, 01:16

sunshine99 wrote:It is a conventional love story.. Which only has pure hate to start of with since good desi girls and boys don't have such impure thoughts of attraction laced with nafrat.. That will only come after the permission 7rounds of fire , vermillion and Blackbead necklace giveth...

Koeliya, you are so clever! Of course, SasTha are acche bacche, sanskari, they don't believe in eye sex before marriage, that would ghor paap of course!:P

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-09-04, 01:18

Oh yes forgot to add one more thing, ASR never stalked Khushi
Whatever he did was on her face

Tomorrow's precap is "Aastha is walking happily in the rain at night with umbrella when Shlok follows her silently and then grabs her and does battameezi' .... (credit - Sumana).........kya bolun ab confused 

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-04, 01:18

Shesherkobita wrote:H ha ha aha ... Can you imagine the amount of Jelabi I have to consume tomorrow as part of the drinking game  , I mean Jalebi count? I had to eat a huge one today  cause he had his brows knitted the whole time giving me a headache. 
Tomorrow will be copycat galore ... I am running out of jalebi at this rate... QH will have multiple slaps tomorrow... I was supposed to have Ladoo after each slap .... This is throwing me into a diabetic coma ...

PS : loved the kya bolu ab collage... Nice!
Think of his face and kha lena jalebi.

And koi nahin, zyada jalebi kha liya toh diabetic coma nahin hoga, you will just be a hyper energized bunny, no harm there.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 01:20

archie_79 wrote:Oh yes forgot to add one more thing, ASR never stalked Khushi

Tomorrow's precap is "Aastha is walking happily in the rain at night with umbrella when Shlok follows her silently and then grabs her and does battameezi' .... (credit - Sumana).........kya bolun ab confused 

Kyunki woh RK ka Shishya hai, he knows Buddapa toh aanewala hai , tab tak thodisi badatameezi hi kyun na karle !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-04, 01:20

Battameezi toh usne abhi shuru hi nahin ki hai, aur na kabhi karr payega. All he can do is knit his eyebrows together and scowl.

You need swagger to do battameezi, eye sex, waghera waghera. Bitwa 2.0 only knows eyebrow sex, that too his own two eyebrows.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 01:22

laddoo598 wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:It is a conventional love story.. Which only has pure hate to start of with since good desi girls and boys don't have such impure thoughts of attraction laced with nafrat.. That will only come after the permission 7rounds of fire , vermillion and Blackbead necklace giveth...

Koeliya, you are so clever! Of course, SasTha are acche bacche, sanskari, they don't believe in eye sex before marriage, that would ghor paap of course!:P
kareekshun !! Koeliyya...Aaj kal Desi Boys and Desi Girls aur woh bhi Shuddh ones  have a go at each others lips and bite on to them like Starving Uh-uh !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-04, 01:24

Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:

kareekshun !! Koeliyya...Aaj kal Desi Boys and Desi Girls aur woh bhi Shuddh ones  have a go at each others lips and bite on to them like Starving Uh-uh !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
27 times that too huh? Twisted Evil

But remember, this is the land of SP nuns, not Bolly-The-Wood. Paramparic channel-wa does not condone chumma chummi.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-09-04, 01:26

Tanthya wrote:

Kyunki woh RK ka Shishya hai, he knows Buddapa toh aanewala hai , tab tak thodisi badatameezi hi kyun na karle !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Budhape se yaad aaya...................everyone likes the dad Agnihotri more than the son Agnihotri............Maybe budhapa itni bhi buri nahin hogi uske liye :P

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-09-04, 01:27

"Sniff ""sniff" bacheka kitna DIL todoge tum log?:cry: 
Here he wanted to be different and have ppl say insure those emotive eyebrows.... 

New ideas always face such resistant thoughts Shlok beta.. Donot worry carry on knittinng!

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 01:27

laddoo598 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:

27 times that too huh? Twisted Evil

But remember, this is the land of SP nuns, not Bolly-The-Wood. Paramparic channel-wa does not condone chumma chummi.

ek do teen ke baad, one stops counting !!

Oh Yeah, I forgot that SP is THAT 70's Channel..forget  chumma chummi, if they even hold the hands romantically, tht will cause seismic shock among the uppper/middle echelons of SP ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum