Latest topics

Scholarship for cheating , IPK 2 Naya soch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scholarship for cheating , IPK 2 Naya soch

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-04, 04:30

So that student, Anjali, was rusticated for cheating.... Shlok made the mistake of not rusticating the other 3 cheaters cause their names weren't Anjali ...ummm... Also cause they were men... whatever.... It's just a sastha soap after all.

But does it bug anyone ... That not only was that Anjali kid reinstated ... She was awarded a  scholarship after cheating.... What the... confused  This shoddy writing is so tiring... Sleep  

Side note: Ate a HUGE jalebi as Shlok had his eyebrows scrunched the whole time giving me a headache! Rain stand off coming up tomorrow... Need a huge bowl of jalebi.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Scholarship for cheating , IPK 2 Naya soch

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-04, 04:52

now now, it's not shabby writing, it's because one half of sastha was caught live on camera being misogynist...so to cover and that I'm sure his dad was disappointed and his name was also dragged through the mud and anything to do with his dad you know... Jalebia save me some im coming....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-04, 05:05

sarra0 wrote:now now, it's not shabby writing, it's because one half of sastha was caught live on camera being misogynist...so to cover and that I'm sure his dad was disappointed and his name was also dragged through the mud and anything to do with his dad you know... Jalebia save me some im coming....
Sarra... Are you really watching this show? hug1 

I understand why the dad did what he did... But something is OFF when a girl gets scholarship after cheating.... At the end of the day its just Wrong ( in my mind)! What message is this? Anywho... I am just glad you dropped by to criticize to our hearts content. 

You were my Ladoo buddy... Tomorrow lots of slapping in QH... And lots of crossover in IPK 2 ...  Sugar overload... Here we come!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-04, 06:24

sabi , actually the girl is not cheater ..... at least , she is not a proven cheater ...... one boy amongst the three boy accused her of cheating with them and also she is his girlfriend ..... so our 'sastha 0.5,part -1' , as dumbo as he is believed the boy  ROFL 

so she was suspended on first for being shared the 'cheating' tag by a cheater and after rusticated for telling him 'for ur mother's sake, believe me'  Twisted Evil 

so as per me the girl is not guilty -her cheating is mere accusation not proven....... since she is the friend of the 'perfectly natural rebel and only realistic female  of the tv' and 'sastha- 0.5,part - 2', she can not be cheater type .... she is on the shadow of angel aastha -any chance of cheating ?.... no :lol!: 

ps= this point of view is solely based on the story that is being told from the first day ......... I zipped the yesterday writing of the script ......... direct 'scholarship' for a accused cheater ?? Question and media wants to know more about the personal life than the sensitivity of rusticating a girl ???  shouldn't they be asking in which basis the girl is rusticated ??? any proofs of cheating ??? if shlok has rusticated her only cuz she is girl , then is she is the only student in the university ???? confused 

good post sabi Thumbsup

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-04, 06:32

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:now now, it's not shabby writing, it's because one half of sastha was caught live on camera being misogynist...so to cover and that I'm sure his dad was disappointed and his name was also dragged through the mud and anything to do with his dad you know... Jalebia save me some im coming....
Sarra... Are you really watching this show? hug1 

I understand why the dad did what he did... But something is OFF when a girl gets scholarship after cheating.... At the end of the day its just Wrong ( in my mind)! What message is this? Anywho... I am just glad you dropped by to criticize to our hearts content. 

You were my Ladoo buddy... Tomorrow lots of slapping in QH... And lots of crossover in IPK 2 ...  Sugar overload... Here we come!
sabi , why did u change the 'keep calm and look at sobti ' DP hun???

its high time I should keep calm after watching whatever rubbish thrown on my face in just 7 episodes ....... actually I cant miss the fun here so have to watch Twisted Evil  :lol!: 

by the way , just looking at sobti ,I keep calm without the tagline too :lol!:  ur new DP is nice yara  hug1 

and I have vowed not to term it 'Ipk 2' until the makers learn to respect ipk 1 like u vowed jalebi for counting similarity

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-04, 07:08

for you aasudi duhling....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-09-04, 07:17

Hugs Sabi hug1 so the socialworker Aastha    has started her jagat seva work..Poor Shlok's life will not be the same ever again.For us I  dare not  think on the possibilities.

By the way are u going for the cardamom flavored one or the sugar free jalebi version tomorrow?

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-04, 07:58

aasudi wrote:sabi , actually the girl is not cheater ..... at least , she is not a proven cheater ...... one boy amongst the three boy accused her of cheating with them and also she is his girlfriend ..... so our 'sastha 0.5,part -1' , as dumbo as he is believed the boy  ROFL 

so she was suspended on first for being shared the 'cheating' tag by a cheater and after rusticated for telling him 'for ur mother's sake, believe me'  Twisted Evil 

so as per me the girl is not guilty -her cheating is mere accusation not proven....... since she is the friend of the 'perfectly natural rebel and only realistic female  of the tv' and 'sastha- 0.5,part - 2', she can not be cheater type .... she is on the shadow of angel aastha -any chance of cheating ?.... no :lol!: 

ps= this point of view is solely based on the story that is being told from the first day ......... I zipped the yesterday writing of the script ......... direct 'scholarship' for a accused cheater ?? Question and media wants to know more about the personal life than the sensitivity of rusticating a girl ???  shouldn't they be asking in which basis the girl is rusticated ??? any proofs of cheating ??? if shlok has rusticated her only cuz she is girl , then is she is the only student in the university ???? confused 

good post sabi Thumbsup
Thanks Aasudi for shedding some light on it... So she is not really a cheater... But she is an Alleged Cheater, not proven but neither Shlok nor his dad know that... Hence my point again... Why reward a wrong ( alleged) behavior? 
Of course... Anyone associated with Mahan Astha has to be innocent. Rolling Eyes 
I loved your points about the reporter... Why is he so obsessed with Shlok's mom? Ask some pertinent questions too... Regarding cheating or how he will rectify himself etc...

Is school and college such big business in India ? Gone are the days of non-profit attitude regarding education. Shlok is treated like a rock star running a fashion design company ... Oh yeah ... I forgot ... That's what Arnav was .... They wanted to keep that attitude but the Moolah is coming from  running schools. scratch Somehow doesn't gel well...

I posted a drool photo of sobti for you ... I like the DP ... He has such a kind face... A handsome man with such kind eyes... Sigh!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-04, 08:04

Oye hoye our sobti
Love u sabi 4 dat...

Hugs

i m off to remote area 4 3 days..might b not available to discuss...wil b missing u guys n d fun

hope my cell network catches the signal there..a lil hope...sigh

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-04, 08:16

sunshine99 wrote:Hugs Sabi hug1 so the socialworker Aastha    has started her jagat seva work..Poor Shlok's life will not be the same ever again.For us I  dare not  think on the possibilities.

By the way are u going for the cardamom flavored one or the sugar free jalebi version tomorrow?
KOEL ... I can't tell you how tired I am of these goody-two-shoes heroines... Girls have to be "shorbongshoha" to be appreciated by a dumb as* man and his regressive family! 

Didnt you feel that ASR wanted khushi to come out of that angelic mould and be a little selfish ( Araav Sheetal track) ? That was one plus point of that bizarre track. I talk about Arshi as if they are real people... :cry: 

Yeass.. All kinds of jalebi will be needed tomorrow... Not only the epi will be a shameless copy of the rain hug..... He will have his eyebrows sewn together too! :P

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-04, 08:20

Yes sabi thats what i said

y dnt d media asked in detail abt the 'whole rustication fiasco'?

Doesnt 1 discrepancy allow the media to make hill out of a mole hole? Esp wen he is sth sort of education minister?

Abt copying arnav's business attributes i agree ...but when everything is derived on virasat y nt this...lol

shlok's dad ctrl freakery gone mad ...ppl n media can see behind the curtain n he openly conducted d misconduct...

N dnt the reporters knw sth like 'substance over form'?

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-04, 08:21

aasudi wrote:Oye hoye our sobti
Love u sabi 4 dat...

Hugs

i m off to remote area 4 3 days..might b not available to discuss...wil b missing u guys n d fun

hope my cell network catches the signal there..a lil hope...sigh
Where r u going? I only know Nagorkot and Pokhara... Yes... The mountain terrains can be hard... I had a friend in peace corps in Nepal.. She was stationed in a remote area and bathed under a natural fountain / waterfall on the mountainside. cheers  Be safe...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-04, 08:38

I too dnt get y suddenly a reward 4 dat girl....is scholarship such a matter given 2 whoever they wish 2 give?

and moreover I dnt get y the media so much interested n Slok and his functions.....? I havent seen such a media rush n any such events unless der s Ministers or Film stars present...

and If Slok  s such a celebrity...dey dnt have much security ? whoever wishes walking 2 him and sum1 even shoots dat and it went as live telecast?? how the live telecast was possible....dat Media person just shooted and d same moment its gone air.....He seemed 2 be alone...and is it dat easy 2 telecast it at the righ moment??

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-04, 08:47

U r so sweet sabi
thank u ... I m going to my mom's maternal home to meet my grand dad... Its fathers' day here 2maro...mom cud nt make it so i need to take a leave n head off...its hilly region... Wil b safe...thanks again...m on d way...dnt knw til where i can catch d signal...

U knw a bit abt nepal...so swt...see ya

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-04, 09:10

@anu
its because the show is LQX(low quality xerox) with dumbness personified
lol

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-04, 09:46

anusha.cochin wrote:I too dnt get y suddenly a reward 4 dat girl....is scholarship such a matter given 2 whoever they wish 2 give?

and moreover I dnt get y the media so much interested n Slok and his functions.....? I havent seen such a media rush n any such events unless der s Ministers or Film stars present...

and If Slok  s such a celebrity...dey dnt have much security ? whoever wishes walking 2 him and sum1 even shoots dat and it went as live telecast?? how the live telecast was possible....dat Media person just shooted and d same moment its gone air.....He seemed 2 be alone...and is it dat easy 2 telecast it at the righ moment??
:) POSERS!!! All of them...
but we better be careful before we begin nitpicking
the original too had several gaps, wonderful though it was
this is just TV!
but yes, they could have been more careful about the wrong message going out!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-04, 09:59

Yes sunshine original too had gaps,lots of gaps...it was imperfect but yes like u say wonderful...until the story was neglected the fiction there-in was beautiful but here the case is somehow vice already ...with due attention n less negligence too the script n execution has larger loopholes

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-04, 11:50

sonshine487 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:I too dnt get y suddenly a reward 4 dat girl....is scholarship such a matter given 2 whoever they wish 2 give?

:) POSERS!!! All of them...
but we better be careful before we begin nitpicking
the original too had several gaps, wonderful though it was
this is just TV!
but yes, they could have been more careful about the wrong message going out!
ya I knw anythng s possible n soaps....but all these points were n a single episode and hard 2 digest:scratch:

If cv's didnt pay attention 2 such thngs show will be under scanner soon

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-04, 12:11

ROFL  Sabi, I am loving this.. thank goodness we have something to diss

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down