Latest topics

Its Maham Anga!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Its Maham Anga!!!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-04, 10:59

Hello all long hug 

After all, we have started getting the stamp of Ekta all over in JA, I was wondering how has she kept herself away for so long and yes!!! for the past 2 episodes, we got what Ekta is famous for :) Wink (TBH, i really did not want the love story to kick in, there's a lot to happen for Jodha-Jalal to reach that stage)

Why do I think its one and only Maham Anga(forget about the history books which we have read and just concentrate on the happenings of the episodes from the time the news of Ruks pregnancy got out and travelled to MA's ears.

• She told Resham that she would not let Ruks get the MUZ title at any cost. Why?? Because once Ruks will get the power, she will use it against her son--Adham Khan and he will be severely punished.
  • Then comes MA-AK scene when AK returns from Mathura. He breaks down and accuses her that she has always favoured Jalal and not his son, MA asks Resham to get out of the room , tries to pacify her son's rage and then the scene did not complete and the viewers see that both AK-MA are entering the function hall.
  • On Monday, we saw MA consoling Jalal and also manipulating words and actions which will implicate Jodha of the crime.
  • On Tuesday, MA tells Resham that she will never ever stoop so low to harm her favourite Jalal's unborn child.

We all know, MA is Ekta's favourite residential vamp, also this is a TV soap which will not get over soon, hence thoda DRAMA toh banta hai BOSS!!! 

Also unlike the previous two incidents, mirchi and Motibai, this MC case cannot be left to NO CLOSURE as a queen is found to be guilty of a capital crime.But having said that, once the noose starts tightening around MA , I am sure she will get scot-free and once again some poor, innocent soul will be met with the highest punishment. But the underlying fact is Jodha has to be proved NOT GUILTY and the trust issues have to start taking a baby step from this incident. Please do not bash Jalal-Jodha: Jalal has just lost his child, and the heinous crime has been committed by his queen, how can we expect him to behave rationally, he will take some time to think from his mind. Jodha doesnt even know what has hit her, she is confused, let her also give some time to gather herself.

Both Jalal and Jodha will learn, unlearn and re-learn a lot from this MC fiasco.

So my dear friends, fasten your seat belts, and enjoy this ride(without getting worked up if the issue will be dragged). This is just a show :) 

Would love to hear your take on WHODUNNIT!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Its Maham Anga!!!!

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-04, 11:43

Palls u have said who I think has who dun it...i do think it is MA.. and the way they have done it keeps the news to MA mayb Adham but it keeps the viewers guessing and keeps them intrigued, good way of going about it.

yes I don't want there love story to start to soon, something I wrote in another post.. There was a softening before in their relationship but no trust, this kind of trials should build trust and give a foundation to their relationship which they don't have as yet and will stand them in good stead and gives more fun for us.

Why would v bash Jalal - Jodha??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-04, 11:52

sarra0 wrote:Palls u have said who I think has who dun it...i do think it is MA.. and the way they have done it keeps the news to MA mayb Adham but it keeps the viewers guessing and keeps them intrigued, good way of going about it.

yes I don't want there love story to start to soon, something I wrote in another post.. There was a softening before in their relationship but no trust, this kind of trials should build trust and give a foundation to their relationship which they don't have as yet and will stand them in good stead and gives more fun for us.

Heheh Sarra.....hug1   for thinking it to be MA......guess--MA-AK wont take such a huge risk of letting anyone know of their devious plans.....not even to resham, after all...she is just a maid who can be threatened to open her mouth and spill the beans ...

Bashing Jalal/Jodha in the sense....that why was he not ready to listen to anyone yday , why jodha had the mute button on...etc etc.......i hope this drama will at least continue this whole week......trust Mayya for that Wink 

Agree 100% @Bold: dont want the mushy love story to kick in so soon.....want love-hate Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-04, 12:26

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Palls u have said who I think has who dun it...i do think it is MA.. and the way they have done it keeps the news to MA mayb Adham but it keeps the viewers guessing and keeps them intrigued, good way of going about it.

Heheh Sarra.....hug1   for thinking it to be MA......guess--MA-AK wont take such a huge risk of letting anyone know of their devious plans.....not even to resham, after all...she is just a maid who can be threatened to open her mouth and spill the beans ...

Bashing Jalal/Jodha in the sense....that why was he not ready to listen to anyone yday , why jodha had the mute button on...etc etc.......i hope this drama will at least continue this whole week......trust Mayya for that Wink 

Agree 100% @Bold: dont want the mushy love story to kick in so soon.....want love-hate Wink
I was reasoning it out yesterday and it made sense to me that resham may be aware off and participated in other adventures let's call it but they were in a different league to killing the shehnshah potential heir and child... the punishment for that is worse then a quick death... interesting question how she got the poison if it does not occur there, who provided it, was it the doctor, Adham, did she already have some lying around in preparation of needing it...

Ah well its the start of their journey and such an emotive issue no bashing required, if after some months and loungers trials then I would bash and say he hasn't learnt and doesn't deserve to be a shehnshah...

eggactly no mushy love story for us asyet, v like the angst filled one.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 13:23

Me  !! Me !! .. I want to play Ms.Marple  too !!

Yep !! I  have not acquitted Maham yet .. As you pointed  out, there is the incomplete Scene of Maham and Adham, How did Adham calm himself down sufficiently to attend the  feast ??  Why was there sadness in Maham Anga's face when Adham was blabbering about his own ascension to Agra ka throne instead of outrage ??  Also the mention of Jalal slipping away from her hands did not evoke the kind of reaction one expects from Maham..

I do think tht it is a double bluff of EKta !! to divert the viewer's and to keep the buzz on, I am equally sure that Maham will not be caught this time around too.. The hope is Shams Atka has got into the act, he will begin to probe and probe and get to the root !!

I am willing to bet that it was someone from Maham family itself.. either Adham did it with the willing complicity of Maham or Maham did it using her scatter brained Bahu as medium or the Bahu or the Bahu herself might have done it..:)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-04, 13:37

Who is Maham's Bahu?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 13:42

sonshine487 wrote:Who is Maham's Bahu?
The one who was distributing sweets when Ruqs pregnancy news became public, she was happy tht Ruqs was preggers as she thought with Jalal getting busy in internal affairs, he will leave the running od administration to Adham, She loves Adham very much !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-04, 13:52

Tanthya wrote:
The one who was distributing sweets when Ruqs pregnancy news became public, she was happy tht Ruqs was preggers as she thought with Jalal getting busy in internal affairs, he will leave the running od administration to Adham, She loves Adham very much !!
Can understand if they used her
But why would she want to do it on her own?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 13:58

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

I do not think she would do it on her own, unless she overheard Adham's drunken ramblings and in a misguided feeling of love decided to clear the path for him..otherwise I think she would have been a tool .

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-04, 14:02

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
I do not think she would do it on her own, unless she overheard Adham's drunken ramblings and in a misguided feeling of love decided to clear the path for him..otherwise I think she would have been a tool .
unfortunately missed that particular episode
so don't know what she looked like

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-04, 14:13

Tanthya wrote:Me  !! Me !! .. I want to play Ms.Marple  too !!

Yep !! I  have not acquitted Maham yet .. As you pointed  out, there is the incomplete Scene of Maham and Adham, How did Adham calm himself down sufficiently to attend the  feast ??  Why was there sadness in Maham Anga's face when Adham was blabbering about his own ascension to Agra ka throne instead of outrage ??  Also the mention of Jalal slipping away from her hands did not evoke the kind of reaction one expects from Maham..

I do think tht it is a double bluff of EKta !! to divert the viewer's and to keep the buzz on, I am equally sure that Maham will not be caught this time around too.. The hope is Shams Atka has got into the act, he will begin to probe and probe and get to the root !!

I am willing to bet that it was someone from Maham family itself.. either Adham did it with the willing complicity of Maham or Maham did it using her scatter brained Bahu as medium or the Bahu or the Bahu herself might have done it..:)

@Bold: bounce cheers 

@Shams Atka: Yes, hope what u said comes true :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 14:20

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:The one who was distributing sweets when Ruqs pregnancy news became public, she was happy tht Ruqs was preggers as she thought with Jalal getting busy in internal affairs, he will leave the running od administration to Adham, She loves Adham very much !!

She had the Usual Torso, Head , a pair of Leg and Hand Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ..

a bit like Salima but younger , Appuse and lot prettier too ..seems a simpleton

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 14:23

pollyanna wrote:

I was glad to see tht they kept to the script about Jalal ..though..  

Now waiting for Bharmalji too , to come and offer his insight,

You know, just a strange thought .. what if Ruqaiyya herself was responsible for the MC ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-04, 14:27

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:Can understand if they used her
She had the Usual Torso, Head , a pair of Leg and Hand Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ..

@Bold: What the!!!!:lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-04, 14:29

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:I do not think she would do it on her own, unless she overheard Adham's drunken ramblings and in a misguided feeling of love decided to clear the path for him..otherwise I think she would have been a tool .

What the indeed! LOL
Adham deserves a simpleton!not being so  strong in that department himself

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 14:29

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:I do not think she would do it on her own, unless she overheard Adham's drunken ramblings and in a misguided feeling of love decided to clear the path for him..otherwise I think she would have been a tool .

It is quite rarely one gets an oppo to taang Kheech Appuse, Why let go when one comes on  a Silver Platter :P :P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-04, 14:32

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

You know, just a strange thought .. what if Ruqaiyya herself was responsible for the MC ??
Oh Sathu.....muaaahhhh.....aapne mere mann ki baat chheen li...the way she is going on ranting about Jodha ka sar(not in so many words though) ...I do have a feeling daal mein bahut kuchh kaala hai.......

but then logic tries to rule--she can fake the preggy drama, get Khwaja Shera on her side too.....but what with that blood???? Rolling Eyes or can she be so brutal that she orchestrated her MC (she has been dreaming for a child for too long)  just to get rid of Jodha???affraid

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-09-04, 14:32

hey Palls good logic applied here for Maham to be the culprit. But I feel this time around maybe Sharifuddin is the culprit as even he has the ambition to become Shenshah nah .

I am disagreeing with you all analytical experts, but maybe this time it Sharifuddin. 2 birds with one blow, he gets his revenge on Amer and its pricnes and secondly his line gets clear with no heir to the throne.

He is angry and upset , the way he is being treated and moreover he was also not happy with the outcome of Amer war.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-04, 14:40

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:unfortunately missed that particular episode

It is quite rarely one gets an oppo to taang Kheech Appuse, Why let go when one comes on  a Silver Platter :P :P :P
OHHHOOOO!!!! Are u by any chance implying that u don't "taang Kheech"ofy  me often?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-04, 14:42

amimus wrote:hey Palls good logic applied here for Maham to be the culprit. But I feel this time around maybe Sharifuddin is the culprit as even he has the ambition to become Shenshah nah .

I am disagreeing with you all analytical experts, but maybe this time it Sharifuddin. 2 birds with one blow, he gets his revenge on Amer and its pricnes and secondly his line gets clear with no heir to the throne.

He is angry and upset , the way he is being treated and moreover he was also not happy with the outcome of Amer war.
Ami....I feel, Sharif doesnt have brains/b**** to think through such bhaari-bharkam plot......he is a coward, will back stab but manipulating kesar and then making it reach Ruks.....Sharif ke bas ki baat nahi hai.......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 14:43

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Oh Sathu.....muaaahhhh.....aapne mere mann ki baat chheen li...the way she is going on ranting about Jodha ka sar(not in so many words though) ...I do have a feeling daal mein bahut kuchh kaala hai.......

but then logic tries to rule--she can fake the preggy drama, get Khwaja Shera on her side too.....but what with that blood???? Rolling Eyes or can she be so brutal that she orchestrated her MC (she has been dreaming for a child for too long)  just to get rid of Jodha???affraid

Bachein toh sab dete hain, humein toh MUZ chahiye !!! said Ruqaiya..her first reaction on knowng that she was preggy was not that she is becoming a mother but tht she  will be  MUZ  , when Jalal asks her for a wish, she tells him to wait as she will ask at the right moment, when Jalal is ecstatic and says  Prince ya princes do not matter, it is Ruqs who is fixated on  Prince..

Suppose ..She reasons.. Now that I know I can get preggers , and that khwaja has prophesied that Jodha's kid will be the heir.. why not remove the threat ..  by eliminating the source, earn sympathy and few brownie  points ...one can get preggy anytime later !!

She is a smoker, what if Datura was placed inside that mix ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 14:46

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:She had the Usual Torso, Head , a pair of Leg and Hand Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ..

OHHHOOOO!!!! Are u by any chance implying that u don't "taang Kheech"ofy  me often?
Not as often as I would like !!Wink

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-04, 14:50

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:@Bold: bounce cheers 

Bachein toh sab dete hain, humein toh MUZ chahiye !!! said Ruqaiya..her first reaction on knowng that she was preggy was not that she is becoming a mother but tht she  will be  MUZ  , when Jalal asks her for a wish, she tells him to wait as she will ask at the right moment, when Jalal is ecstatic and says  Prince ya princes do not matter, it is Ruqs who is fixated on  Prince..

Suppose ..She reasons.. Now that I know I can get preggers , and that khwaja has prophesied that Jodha's kid will be the heir.. why not remove the threat ..  by eliminating the source, earn sympathy and few brownie  points ...one can get preggy anytime later !!

She is a smoker, what if Datura was placed inside that mix ??
Abbey!!! Itna kyun Soch rehi ho?
Forgot? Kekta ka Maaya jaal hai!
Rukki wasn't preggy;
Rukki faked it,
Blood was Goat's blood! (or camel, elephant, tiger, chicken... take ur pick! I don't mind, I really don't!)
Several birds with one bottle of blood! Jodha, heir, Amer's menfolk, Jalal's sympathy

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-04, 14:52

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:@Bold: What the!!!!:lol!:
Not as often as I would like !!Wink
Batti Jal Gayi!!!!
Are u by any chance referring to that stupid comment I made about BS a few weeks back?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 14:53

amimus wrote:hey Palls good logic applied here for Maham to be the culprit. But I feel this time around maybe Sharifuddin is the culprit as even he has the ambition to become Shenshah nah .

Sharif with his darting eyes , his openly hostile stand seems the perfect choice , Ami Jaan ..
and this is a cowrdly attack too,  bu as we saw  Sharif is petrified of Jalal's wrath and he is no fool, he knows that Jalal will launch a manhunt and that his administrator's will get into the act..  Will he take the risk of the Whole Sultanat involved in sniffing out the truth..  ??

But am interested in ur reasoning..   Shuru Karbo.. me too curious to know  Why you pinned Sharif

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum