Its Maham Anga!!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Its Maham Anga!!!!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 14:57

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:It is quite rarely one gets an oppo to taang Kheech Appuse, Why let go when one comes on  a Silver Platter :P :P :P
OHHHOOOO!!!! Are u by any chance implying that u don't "taang Kheech"ofy  me often?
Not as often as I would like !!Wink
Batti Jal Gayi!!!!
Are u by any chance referring to that stupid comment I made about BS a few weeks back?

*Halo shining brightly, Butter not melting in my mouth angelwa expression* WHAT  stoopid comment ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-04, 14:58

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Me  !! Me !! .. I want to play Ms.Marple  too !!

Yep !! I  have not acquitted Maham yet .. As you pointed  out, there is the incomplete Scene of Maham and Adham, How did Adham calm himself down sufficiently to attend the  feast ??  Why was there sadness in Maham Anga's face when Adham was blabbering about his own ascension to Agra ka throne instead of outrage ??  Also the mention of Jalal slipping away from her hands did not evoke the kind of reaction one expects from Maham..

I do think tht it is a double bluff of EKta !! to divert the viewer's and to keep the buzz on, I am equally sure that Maham will not be caught this time around too.. The hope is Shams Atka has got into the act, he will begin to probe and probe and get to the root !!

I am willing to bet that it was someone from Maham family itself.. either Adham did it with the willing complicity of Maham or Maham did it using her scatter brained Bahu as medium or the Bahu or the Bahu herself might have done it..:)
@Bold: bounce cheers 

@Shams Atka: Yes, hope what u said comes true :)
I was glad to see tht they kept to the script about Jalal ..though..  

Now waiting for Bharmalji too , to come and offer his insight,

You know, just a strange thought .. what if Ruqaiyya herself was responsible for the MC ??
It crossed my mind, I considered it but then thought y would she, she wants power more then anything, she wants to b MUZ and this takes away from that, she is back where she started and it took how long for her to become pregnant to begin with? had it before quickly I would have considered it more, but does one do this wen they can't guarantee wen and if they will expect a baby again?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-04, 15:05

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:OHHHOOOO!!!! Are u by any chance implying that u don't "taang Kheech"ofy  me often?
Not as often as I would like !!Wink
Batti Jal Gayi!!!!
Are u by any chance referring to that stupid comment I made about BS a few weeks back?
*Halo shining brightly, Butter not melting in my mouth angelwa expression* WHAT  stoopid comment ??
*Double Halo shining even more brightly, Ice-cream not melting in my mouth angelwa expression* Never mind!
ROFL

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 15:05

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Me  !! Me !! .. I want to play Ms.Marple  too !!

Yep !! I  have not acquitted Maham yet .. As you pointed  out, there is the incomplete Scene of Maham and Adham, How did Adham calm himself down sufficiently to attend the  feast ??  Why was there sadness in Maham Anga's face when Adham was blabbering about his own ascension to Agra ka throne instead of outrage ??  Also the mention of Jalal slipping away from her hands did not evoke the kind of reaction one expects from Maham..

I do think tht it is a double bluff of EKta !! to divert the viewer's and to keep the buzz on, I am equally sure that Maham will not be caught this time around too.. The hope is Shams Atka has got into the act, he will begin to probe and probe and get to the root !!

I am willing to bet that it was someone from Maham family itself.. either Adham did it with the willing complicity of Maham or Maham did it using her scatter brained Bahu as medium or the Bahu or the Bahu herself might have done it..:)
@Bold: bounce cheers 

You know, just a strange thought .. what if Ruqaiyya herself was responsible for the MC ??
It crossed my mind, I considered it but then thought y would she, she wants power more then anything, she wants to b MUZ and this takes away from that, she is back where she started and it took how long for her to become pregnant to begin with? had it before quickly I would have considered it more, but does one do this wen they can't guarantee wen and if they will expect a baby again?

For Ruqaiyya ,  Her dominance over Harem is everything , MUZ is added incentive ..  So far, it could be that she thought herself as Barren  but now that she knows that she is fertile , why not eliminate a potential threat !!  Pregnant she can get another time ..and in case somebody else gets there first then as Chief queen, she always has means to ensure tht the child does not see the light..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-04, 16:29

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:@Bold: bounce cheers 

For Ruqaiyya ,  Her dominance over Harem is everything , MUZ is added incentive ..  So far, it could be that she thought herself as Barren  but now that she knows that she is fertile , why not eliminate a potential threat !!  Pregnant she can get another time ..and in case somebody else gets there first then as Chief queen, she always has means to ensure tht the child does not see the light..
This Ruqs that has been shown in the show i can believe would have that reasoning, but if u r supposedly as intelligent as u r portrayed to b u wouldn't go through with it on the basis of how long it took for u to conceive in the first place...it was not that easy, it was fraught with difficulty and disappointment... dominance over Harem should fall in significance if u have the method to try and dominate over a lot more... wat it had not even considered at all until reading this was that she could have faked the pregnancy..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 16:50

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:I was glad to see tht they kept to the script about Jalal ..though..  

This Ruqs that has been shown in the show i can believe would have that reasoning, but if u r supposedly as intelligent as u r portrayed to b u wouldn't go through with it on the basis of how long it took for u to conceive in the first place...it was not that easy, it was fraught with difficulty and disappointment... dominance over Harem should fall in significance if u have the method to try and dominate over a lot more... wat it had not even considered at all until reading this was that she could have faked the pregnancy..

Nahi Sarra, remember she asks the Doc again and again whether she really is pregnant  and it is  confirmed again and again by the Doc, had she faked, she would not be asking  ..

what if her hatred for Jodha and her need to give Shikasth to Jodha over rode everything

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-04, 17:29

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:It crossed my mind, I considered it but then thought y would she, she wants power more then anything, she wants to b MUZ and this takes away from that, she is back where she started and it took how long for her to become pregnant to begin with? had it before quickly I would have considered it more, but does one do this wen they can't guarantee wen and if they will expect a baby again?
Nahi Sarra, remember she asks the Doc again and again whether she really is pregnant  and it is  confirmed again and again by the Doc, had she faked, she would not be asking  ..

what if her hatred for Jodha and her need to give Shikasth to Jodha over rode everything
Nope! Doesn't fadge...
She could have routed Jodha AFTER getting to be the MUZ... wouldn't like to be WUS at all!!!
Besides the asking the doc repeatedly could have been acting to fool the onlookers

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 17:41

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:For Ruqaiyya ,  Her dominance over Harem is everything , MUZ is added incentive ..  So far, it could be that she thought herself as Barren  but now that she knows that she is fertile , why not eliminate a potential threat !!  Pregnant she can get another time ..and in case somebody else gets there first then as Chief queen, she always has means to ensure tht the child does not see the light..

Nope! Doesn't fadge...
She could have routed Jodha AFTER getting to be the MUZ... wouldn't like to be WUS at all!!!
Besides the asking the doc repeatedly could have been acting to fool the onlookers

The Doc had previously said tht she was not preggers  but this time around it is she who says that you are preggers ..

Hmm..I agree , she would have loved to see Jodhha's face getting rubbed in the soil..but what if it turned into princess and Jodha gives Prince..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-04, 17:45

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:This Ruqs that has been shown in the show i can believe would have that reasoning, but if u r supposedly as intelligent as u r portrayed to b u wouldn't go through with it on the basis of how long it took for u to conceive in the first place...it was not that easy, it was fraught with difficulty and disappointment... dominance over Harem should fall in significance if u have the method to try and dominate over a lot more... wat it had not even considered at all until reading this was that she could have faked the pregnancy..

Nope! Doesn't fadge...
The Doc had previously said tht she was not preggers  but this time around it is she who says that you are preggers ..

Hmm..I agree , she would have loved to see Jodhha's face getting rubbed in the soil..but what if it turned into princess and Jodha gives Prince..
The Doc is in cahoots with the dame
If she had a princess... she would ensure that Jodha doesn't get loaded at all...

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:48

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum