Latest topics

Welcome Back Shanthi.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-04, 13:12




SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by slmu on 2013-09-04, 13:15

AK, awww.. thank you so much.

Missed you and everyone else too. 

Its really great to be back :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-04, 13:22

Thanks so much for the post AK!

Welcome back Shanti and brighten our lives! :sunny: 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-04, 13:23

welcomes welcomes shanthi, back to the land of torture with bad acting, bad story telling, no originality, bad execution, aren't u glad u r back..A

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-04, 13:26

sarra0 wrote:welcomes welcomes shanthi, back to the land of torture with bad acting, bad story telling, no originality, bad execution, aren't u glad u r back..A
sarra dont scare her away :lol!: let her join us in the torture Twisted Evil 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by slmu on 2013-09-04, 13:29

zuzana wrote:Thanks so much for the post AK!

Welcome back Shanti and brighten our lives! :sunny: 
long hug  am getting all choked up

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-04, 13:29

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:welcomes welcomes shanthi, back to the land of torture with bad acting, bad story telling, no originality, bad execution, aren't u glad u r back..A
sarra dont scare her away :lol!: let her join us in the torture Twisted Evil 
She has no choice kicking and screaming v will drag her and where v fail the hubby will do the job for us

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by slmu on 2013-09-04, 13:30

sarra0 wrote:welcomes welcomes shanthi, back to the land of torture with bad acting, bad story telling, no originality, bad execution, aren't u glad u r back..A
What's a bit of torture when there's friends to dissect them with.

Thanks Sarra long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by slmu on 2013-09-04, 13:30

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:welcomes welcomes shanthi, back to the land of torture with bad acting, bad story telling, no originality, bad execution, aren't u glad u r back..A
sarra dont scare her away :lol!: let her join us in the torture Twisted Evil 
She has no choice kicking and screaming v will drag her and where v fail the hubby will do the job for us
Yup, have to turn up even if its only to complain that hubby watches PKD :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-04, 13:31

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Thanks so much for the post AK!

Welcome back Shanti and brighten our lives! :sunny: 
long hug  am getting all choked up
oyee abhi humne shuru bhi nahin kiya abhi se darr gayi

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by slmu on 2013-09-04, 13:32

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Thanks so much for the post AK!

Welcome back Shanti and brighten our lives! :sunny: 
long hug  am getting all choked up
oyee abhi humne shuru bhi nahin kiya abhi se darr gayi
:lol!:  was trying to prevent it getting too mushy.. but you caught me out

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 13:36

Wow !! Peace Dove...You aaye and Baharon ka Mausam Lauting !!

Baharon Phool bharsao, Meri  Peace Dove aaya hai, Mera Peace dove aaya hai !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by slmu on 2013-09-04, 13:38

Tanthya wrote:Wow !! Peace Dove...You aaye and Baharon ka Mausam Lauting !!

Baharon Phool bharsao, Meri  Peace Dove aaya hai, Mera Peace dove aaya hai !!
Awwww, thanks Sathu hug1

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-04, 13:47

Welcome back sweetheart you were Missed :)

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by slmu on 2013-09-04, 13:50

perfumeheaven wrote:Welcome back sweetheart you were Missed :)
Thanks so much Zainab :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-04, 14:00

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:welcomes welcomes shanthi, back to the land of torture with bad acting, bad story telling, no originality, bad execution, aren't u glad u r back..A
sarra dont scare her away :lol!: let her join us in the torture Twisted Evil 
She has no choice kicking and screaming v will drag her and where v fail the hubby will do the job for us
Yup, have to turn up even if its only to complain that hubby watches PKD :lol!:
Your hubby watches PKD,
Zu's hubby watches PKD,
My wife's hubby watches PKD.

Sheila factor ?
OR
Dard factor ?

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by slmu on 2013-09-04, 14:02

SAYAN18 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:sarra dont scare her away :lol!: let her join us in the torture Twisted Evil 
She has no choice kicking and screaming v will drag her and where v fail the hubby will do the job for us
Yup, have to turn up even if its only to complain that hubby watches PKD :lol!:
Your hubby watches PKD,
Zu's hubby watches PKD,
My wife's hubby watches PKD.

Sheila factor ?
OR
Dard factor ?
Perhaps your wife's hubby can tell us? We are at a loss

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-04, 14:03

could u beleive yar if i say i was thinking why ur not that active in D

and lo tu agayu

missed u 

after u went i too was not that active here

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by slmu on 2013-09-04, 14:04

clarissasham wrote:could u beleive yar if i say i was thinking why ur not that active in D

and lo tu agayu

missed u 

after u went i too was not that active here
Shami long hug  thanks.

How are you? and why were you not active? not watching anything?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-04, 14:06

slmu wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Your hubby watches PKD,
Zu's hubby watches PKD,
My wife's hubby watches PKD.

Sheila factor ?
OR
Dard factor ?
Perhaps your wife's hubby can tell us? We are at a loss
Will ask her hubby.


SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by slmu on 2013-09-04, 14:08

SAYAN18 wrote:
slmu wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Your hubby watches PKD,
Zu's hubby watches PKD,
My wife's hubby watches PKD.

Sheila factor ?
OR
Dard factor ?
Perhaps your wife's hubby can tell us? We are at a loss
Will ask her hubby.

Waiting eagerly to see what he says bounce

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-04, 14:10

slmu wrote:
clarissasham wrote:could u beleive yar if i say i was thinking why ur not that active in D

and lo tu agayu

missed u 

after u went i too was not that active here
Shami long hug  thanks.

How are you? and why were you not active? not watching anything?
 
Ha ha many reasons yar
 
Only watching JA and Qh these days and during QH break jee le zara-its actually watchable
 
Completely out of SP except watching EBP some days
 
Qh s boring for me these days and JA is promising
 
EBP –cant say anything sometimes pissing me off
 
How ru
 
Im back to that `something lost’  phase again when ipk ended..
When qh turned good I was happy like something to look forward, these days only vikranth is good to see and KSG seems like chicken  yet to be dressed

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by slmu on 2013-09-04, 14:12

clarissasham wrote:
slmu wrote:
clarissasham wrote:could u beleive yar if i say i was thinking why ur not that active in D

and lo tu agayu

missed u 

after u went i too was not that active here
Shami long hug  thanks.

How are you? and why were you not active? not watching anything?
 
Ha ha many reasons yar
 
Only watching JA and Qh these days and during QH break jee le zara-its actually watchable
 
Completely out of SP except watching EBP some days
 
Qh s boring for me these days and JA is promising
 
EBP –cant say anything sometimes pissing me off
 
How ru
 
Im back to that `something lost’  phase again when ipk ended..
When qh turned good I was happy like something to look forward, these days only vikranth is good to see and KSG seems like chicken  yet to be dressed
:lol!:  what a description

I am actually not watching anything either.. totally out of it for the past 2 months and reluctant to get into anything.

Heard everyone is in EBP to criticize so decided to join it meoow

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-04, 14:27

slmu wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
slmu wrote:
clarissasham wrote:could u beleive yar if i say i was thinking why ur not that active in D

and lo tu agayu

missed u 

after u went i too was not that active here
Shami long hug  thanks.

How are you? and why were you not active? not watching anything?
 
Ha ha many reasons yar
 
Only watching JA and Qh these days and during QH break jee le zara-its actually watchable
 
Completely out of SP except watching EBP some days
 
Qh s boring for me these days and JA is promising
 
EBP –cant say anything sometimes pissing me off
 
How ru
 
Im back to that `something lost’  phase again when ipk ended..
When qh turned good I was happy like something to look forward, these days only vikranth is good to see and KSG seems like chicken  yet to be dressed
:lol!:  what a description

I am actually not watching anything either.. totally out of it for the past 2 months and reluctant to get into anything.

Heard everyone is in EBP to criticize so decided to join it meoow
Hm actually I decided to watch after the promo
 
Have u seen that it was not bad
 
So decided to give a chance
 
But after seeing last weeks epi im sure they will copy every ounce form 1.0 as tanu says.
 
He just copies asr and asstha is good , not much copying khushi
 
Bu the seq. always both are being thrown at each other, pulling, pushing locking and all seem fake to me. 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by slmu on 2013-09-04, 14:39

clarissasham wrote:
slmu wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
slmu wrote:Shami long hug  thanks.

How are you? and why were you not active? not watching anything?
 
Ha ha many reasons yar
 
Only watching JA and Qh these days and during QH break jee le zara-its actually watchable
 
Completely out of SP except watching EBP some days
 
Qh s boring for me these days and JA is promising
 
EBP –cant say anything sometimes pissing me off
 
How ru
 
Im back to that `something lost’  phase again when ipk ended..
When qh turned good I was happy like something to look forward, these days only vikranth is good to see and KSG seems like chicken  yet to be dressed
:lol!:  what a description

I am actually not watching anything either.. totally out of it for the past 2 months and reluctant to get into anything.

Heard everyone is in EBP to criticize so decided to join it meoow
Hm actually I decided to watch after the promo
 
Have u seen that it was not bad
 
So decided to give a chance
 
But after seeing last weeks epi im sure they will copy every ounce form 1.0 as tanu says.
 
He just copies asr and asstha is good , not much copying khushi
 
Bu the seq. always both are being thrown at each other, pulling, pushing locking and all seem fake to me. 
Didn't see the promo, but yes its totally copied

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Back Shanthi.

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:43


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum