Latest topics

QH... NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QH... NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-08, 18:36

I am not easily scared. I can sit through a whole Quinten Tarantino movie. I watch Qubool Hai with a hope that either Razia aor Dadi will turn into Indian Hannibal Lector and cook the other one's Kidney with Moong Daal. Too much, you say? Allah Miah, what's wrong with you? Haven't you seen QH from the beginning?

Rashid is an arsonist who burnt the body of Zoya's mom who was killed by Razia. . Razia sent goons to kill Dilashd who was in a coma but came back to life by Dhak Dhak of Rashed's heart's DC shock.. But Asad doesnt believe that Dhak Dhak can save someone ( he didnt watch IPKKND) and tries to shoot his dad.. Meanwhile Razia suspects Dadi knows everything and tries to choke her, drown her, then poison her (alleged), then hang her upside down and finally pushed her down the stairs. And Rashed finds out something (by now, I am so engrossed in Torture Methods that I cannot remember the story anymore) and tries to choke Razia.I was hoping to see "Water-boarding" and "chopping off fingers" but Rashid is in jail, so I guess I will have to wait till he comes back.

Oh and poor Zoya. She tries to drown her sorrows in Shaeri. What sorrows you ask... Well ever since she came to Bhopal, she was forced to get married to an ugly 'extra'. She escaped first but second time they drugged her and beat her.. Meanwhile she was beaten up by goons many times and saved by A SAD guy named ASAD each time. The best was when she was buried alive..By now I am also buried six feet under twisted plots and dont flinch at that burial scene. Asad saves her bcos he realizes he loves her. Do you think he declared love soon after? No, how can he? In accordance to the theme of torture in QH he SLAPS her, a real tight one; all in the name of Lub.

I also love the SUPERNATURAL side of Qubool Hai. There is a missing talking wandering doll, a missingsister, a zombie and blood sucking

vampire ready to bite.

I was quite sure there was nothing that can shock me....BUT BUT wait... there is something more shocking than all of the above and it keeps me awake wondering WHY, oh WHY are they so scary?!?You guessed it... It's Shireen and Ayan's hair. I am sure Razia has made them sit on electric chairs or tied them to poles where they were hit by lightning. How else can they have coiffs like that? That is the Sajeesh that they must be talking about.

Oh Allah Miah, I just love Qubool Hai, it feeds my Macabre side like no Hindi serial can.

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-08, 19:03; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: QH... NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-03-08, 18:47

Shes....... ROFL .....too good.....yesterday.....when I saw shirin's hair....I thought .......this is getting too puffy........

Awesome post girl..... Thumbsup

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-03-08, 18:51

ROFL Sabi, hug1 only you can come up with stuff like this.. I am cursing myself for not watching this from the beginning.

And I notice that IPK snuck in too Wink

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-08, 18:59

Sabi,

What a marvellous post and this forum needs more of such posts to get over the horrifying scenes we get to watch. . My stomach is really paining after laughing so much. I loved the wandering doll, the missing sister, and last but not the least Shireen's and Ayaan's hair.

From now on whenever I get to see such scenes I will be only thinking of you. It is just aweome.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-03-08, 19:44

Sabi fab post :*rofl* : i am at work, laughing just.let a loon and people r looking at me! Kya kya complications aati hain wen v first murder. kaatil hain yeh ya kaatilon ke kaatil Bannay ke koshish kar rahe hain. Kis ne na ke wafaa.. sab ke dil mein hain bewaafai.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-08, 19:46

Allah Miya, whats wrong with me......why am i unable to type anything....oh realised coz am busy :*lol*: ROFL

Sabi.....this was one helluva post....and will always remember this post every time that doll/Shirin and Ayan appear on screen.

Looking forward to more bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-08, 20:12

sharmibalan wrote: Shes....... ROFL .....too good.....yesterday.....when I saw shirin's hair....I thought .......this is getting too puffy........

Thanks Sharmi... Their hair is getting weirder every day... Maybe they were singed when Gurya Factory was on fire... afro

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-08, 20:17

Sabi,

Thanks Sharmi... Their hair is getting weirder every day... Maybe they were singed when Gurya Factory was on fire...

ROFL ROFL

Your posts are hilarious and I really hope God bleses you.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-08, 20:34

slmu wrote: ROFL Sabi, hug1 only you can come up with stuff like this.. I am cursing myself for not watching this from the beginning.

Oh Shanthi... You can still catch up... I think of you when I watch QH... They just had a Pakora fest... and a Bhang confession....there is no way to not sneak in IPKND.

I am enjoying QH the most right now.... I am not a hard core romantic , not artsy enough for SC, not dramatic enough for PKD..... But a shallow and thrill seeking attention deficit individual who is thoroughly enjoying this blood thirsty roller coaster ride.... They had a "sister" character who got chopped from story board ( for her behavior on set) and they didnt even bother to explain where she went :lol!: Cvs know the audience are all eating Bhang laced Pakora with them....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-08, 20:36

anurao66 wrote:Sabi,

Thanks Sharmi... Their hair is getting weirder every day... Maybe they were singed when Gurya Factory was on fire...

ROFL ROFL

Your posts are hilarious and I really hope God bleses you.

Oh Anu... You are so sweet to me... I wish I had a encouraging sister like you ... The MISSING sister ROFL

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-08, 22:40

sarra0 wrote:Sabi fab post :*rofl* : i am at work, laughing just.let a loon and people r looking at me! Kya kya complications aati hain wen v first murder. kaatil hain yeh ya kaatilon ke kaatil Bannay ke koshish kar rahe hain. Kis ne na ke wafaa.. sab ke dil mein hain bewaafai.

Thanks Sarah.... When we first murder Bang I wonder how **xy was Toya Abbu that Razia killed for him... If she only knew then that all his hair would migrate south... Broken Heart

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-09, 07:01; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-08, 22:47

pollyanna wrote:Allah Miya, whats wrong with me......why am i unable to type anything....oh realised coz am busy :*lol*: ROFL

Sabi.....this was one helluva post....and will always remember this post every time that doll/Shirin and Ayan appear on screen.

Looking forward to more bounce

Thanks Pallavi.... Doll, Ayan , Shirin.. We will them see more and more... What abt the sister? She disappeared into thin air... I am as intrigued about Zoya's missing dad as ..what Cvs have to say abt the missing sister bounce ( I know she was sacked but just love how she vanished into twilight zone where Laxmiji, mutton might be roaming) :)

Love Dadi... Three cheers for Geriatric powers.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-08, 22:51

anurao66 wrote:Sabi,

What a marvellous post and this forum needs more of such posts to get over the horrifying scenes we get to watch. . My stomach is really paining after laughing so much. I loved the wandering doll, the missing sister, and last but not the least Shireen's and Ayaan's hair.

From now on whenever I get to see such scenes I will be only thinking of you. It is just aweome.

Razia...Why kill one... It's the same punishment for multiple murders...
Anu....I say.... Unleash your inner serial killer while watching QH.... That's the only way to Njoy QH. long hug

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-03-08, 23:11

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote: ROFL Sabi, hug1 only you can come up with stuff like this.. I am cursing myself for not watching this from the beginning.

Oh Shanthi... You can still catch up... I think of you when I watch QH... They just had a Pakora fest... and a Bhang confession....there is no way to not sneak in IPKND.

I am enjoying QH the most right now.... I am not a hard core romantic , not artsy enough for SC, not dramatic enough for PKD..... But a shallow and thrill seeking attention deficit individual who is thoroughly enjoying this blood thirsty roller coaster ride.... They had a "sister" character who got chopped from story board ( for her behavior on set) and they didnt even bother to explain where she went :lol!: Cvs know the audience are all eating Bhang laced Pakora with them....

:lol!: disappearing sister sounds like mamaji in IPK.. i saw them start to eat the pakora but have not watched the episode after that.. have to see the Bhang confession :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-03-08, 23:21

OMG... this is hilarious!! Amazing post!! I had tried to see a few episodes and now that your brings it up, Yup! you're right! each time i caught it someone was being tortured: whether it was Dadi pushed into the pool or zoya getting buried alive. or me attempting to watch that!
Super!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-08, 23:30

Shesherkobita wrote:I am not easily scared. I can sit through a whole Quinten Tarantino movie. I watch Qubool Hai with a hope that either Razia aor Dadi will turn into Indian Hannibal Lector and cook the other one's Kidney with Moong Daal. Too much, you say? Allah Miah, what's wrong with you? Haven't you seen QH from the beginning?

I can't tell you how much i enjoyed your funny post and love your sense of humor. I remember writing about QH being a khichdi and thought of romance, mystery, james bond type, family story etc., but NOW I HAVE THE MISSING INGRIDIENT, it's HORROR, thank you for pointing it out; you see I'm having memory problems since i saw the burnt up chuckie doll, ab yaaden laut aayi. Thank you for waking up my dead memory cells. NEVER TALK OF THE MISSING PERSONS.

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha on 2013-03-08, 23:32

shabi ..

Loved ur funny side take... ROFL

Samantha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-03-08, 23:47

Sabrina... I am still laughing out loud reading your post. from romance to family drama to horror have been visited . The only genre left now is the mythology touch....hoping for divine intervention soon...

Last edited by sunshine99 on 2013-03-09, 07:17; edited 1 time in total

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-08, 23:53

sunshine99 wrote:Sabrina... I am still laughing out loud reading your post. from romance to family drama to horror have been visited . The now the only genre left is the mythology touch....hoping for divine intervention soon...

hey sunshine, don't you worry, mythological touch bhi aa jaaye, bahut jald, waise Allah miyaan's name is taken so many times, he's bound to make an appearance;) bhakton to please karne ke liye

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-03-09, 00:07

sunshine99 wrote:Sabrina... I am still laughing out loud reading your post. from romance to family drama to horror have been visited . The now the only genre left is the mythology touch....hoping for divine intervention soon...

Koel we are graced by Tanveer.....so we might see the divine intervention too........ ROFL

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-03-09, 00:16

Sabi, am clutching my stomach, cant laugh any more

Awesome post!!!

"A SAD guy named ASAD"

"It's Shireen and Ayan's hair. I am sure Razia has made them sit on electric chairs or tied them to poles where they were hit by lightning."

@ Bold - these are too good yaar.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-03-09, 00:19

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote: Sabi, only you can come up with stuff like this.. I am cursing myself for not watching this from the beginning.

@ Bold - Its not new for them. In IPK, Mamji, Laxmi, Masala mama all went MIA suddenly Rolling Eyes

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-03-09, 00:26

Shesherkobita wrote:
sharmibalan wrote: Shes....... ROFL .....too good.....yesterday.....when I saw shirin's hair....I thought .......this is getting too puffy........

Thanks Sharmi... Their hair is getting weirder every day... Maybe they were singed when Gurya Factory was on fire... afro

ROFL

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-03-09, 00:27

Woh bhi aayega, Koel. Just wait. IPK had DM's divine intervention, here too they will bring in the "Ran ne mila di jodi" scenes.

My hubby, a neutral viewer, commented on seeing Asad hugging the new girl that this seems to be similar to the Sheetal track in IPK Rolling Eyes Even he noticed the similarities Shocked

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-03-09, 00:30

Sabi what a fab post . Just cant stop . I especially loved the Zombie, missing sister and blood sucking vampire.
And Shireen and Ayan's hair, gosh just cnt stop.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum