Latest topics

SBS & SBB Qubool Hai Segt 4Sep13 "AsYa Romantic games or Seperation ??" Pics& videos added

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS & SBB Qubool Hai Segt 4Sep13 "AsYa Romantic games or Seperation ??" Pics& videos added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-04, 14:18

Written Update .....

Tag line .....Asad Zoya ke rishtey par lagaa grahan

Promo shows ...BG song .."Teri meri meri teri prem kahaani ...."

. Zoya blind folded and is playing Aank micholi ... Asad is there and probably Rajbee or Ayan too

Waiting for main segt to air

Kahaani mein twist Segment ....

Voice over takes up to the sets of Qubool Hai where the current track of Najma 's engagement with Imran is being shot ... And numerous twists n tirns are awaited for the viewers ....

The scene shifts to a dilapidated building ... It is night time .. The full moon is up .. 
Zoya comes to Asad who lovingly blind folds her with red  cloth and turns her around ...
Asad-Zoya khel rahe hai ankh michauli.
Aur ye chand raat badal gaya hai amavasya mei.
Laut aayi hai Tanveer.

. She tries to locate the others ...... Sometimes Humeira ... who is dressed in white salwar kameez runs past her waving her dupatta at her but Zoya is unable to catch her
Zoya is unable to catch Asad too

Tanveer is there in the scene too ....
Then enters Ayaan who goes close to Zoya and whispers some thing .... And hearing that Asad clenches his jaws ... He is really angered ...

Tanveer enters the scene ... She removes the burqa and speaks to the viewers
.. Tannu has come to black mail the father of her unborn baby Imran miya ... And create problems for every one ...

VO says that will Asad take his Zoya back or will Imran make Zoya his .... Or are we going to see I ran,Asad, Zoya love triangle ... Or will Asad move aside and let Zoya go to Ayaan .. Is there going to be Asad Zoya seperation ??...

These are the Qs in our minds which the viewers will have to wait n watch ...

But one thing is sure .. Major twists n turns are expected in the upcoming story of QH

SBB Segment Qubool hai me maha twist Confused promo shoot was shown

SBB-written update-

ZOYA is BLIND FOLDED and happy and searching something / someone .. then she lands up in Ayaan's arms and then opens her eyes and get shocked LOL

Karan says ...there is going to be big twist on 11 Sept..and this is promo shoot for that..its going to be very big twist ..you all will get surprised and shocked

Surbhi says ....I don't know whats going on but there's is something going to happen..actually no one knows we are planning to do something big and it will be very shocking

Amrapali says ...I am very happy with my comeback and I am getting another chance to create problems for ASYA..so I am loving it

Karan says ....Asad loves Zoya a lot and he will never let anyone come in between Asad and Zoya...but Tanveer is very resourceful so she can do anything as she has lots of plans.when there is long lots of romance there has to be pain after that..as we had long phase of romance so now pain and misery has to come...and we will get separate now whats the reason for his separation is yet to see...actually there are many people involved in all this 

Amrapali says ...second time is always more powerful so this time its going to be very big I have many plans 
this time I will get Asad at any cost and I will be successful

Surbhi says ...I know people want me with Asad...and we will do whatever people like and brings TRPS
voice over said Asad can get married to Tanveer or Humeria

Credits for all pics in the thread go to Oishi and Sharda Batoon 

Oh My Gawd segt .....

Asad is so possessive about his lover/fiancé Zoya .. That he does not approve of her getting SMSs from unknown callers all the time ... The moment Zoya gets an SMS from some one he throws at her such a dirty disaproving angry look that Zoya dare not even open the message .. And she deletes it /switches off her mobile  ...
She dare not even read it in presence of Asad .. There is no QS of replying ...
Such is the control Asad has over his Zoya Oh My Gawd ....

For Video updates Please scroll down ....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-04, 17:32; edited 5 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS & SBB Qubool Hai Segt 4Sep13 "AsYa Romantic games or Seperation ??" Pics& videos added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-04, 15:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-04, 17:32; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS & SBB Qubool Hai Segt 4Sep13 "AsYa Romantic games or Seperation ??" Pics& videos added

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 15:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-04, 15:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-09-04, 17:25

and the roller coaster on asad and zoya is here again.going back to the serials in the US. qubool hai makes no sense.again separating asad and zoya and the worst is bring tanveer back....no creativity...and very disappointing..

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-04, 17:38

Ashranna wrote:and the roller coaster on asad and zoya is here again.going back to the serials in the US. qubool hai makes no sense.again separating asad and zoya and the worst is bring tanveer back....no creativity...and very disappointing..
Thats right Ashranna .. I was looking forwards to AsYa nikah soon after Eid .. But nothing seems concrete as of now ....

Same Haseena's greed, same Razia's return, same Asys fights ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum