Latest topics

Villain Of the Show

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Villain Of the Show

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-04, 20:24

Anjali 1 - Slok's mom can be villain of his life....seems like she prefers Slok's brother more....May be Slok s Niranjans son not her

Anjali 2 - Sloks X-love....I m not even sure her name s Anjali...but it cud be...She cheated Slok or may be Slok misunderstood her without         hearing her . She can be back at anytime 4 drama purpose

Niranjan - Now he s perfect father...but who knw der s a dark past 4 him and he was behind Sloks tragedy..But Anjali doesnt reveal it 2 save her husband

Sloks brother - He seems like a loving brother...but he s not n gud terms with father...sumthng fishy....may be he will turn Villain soon

Sleep Did I spare any1?

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Villain Of the Show

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-09-04, 20:28

Maybe Shlok's sister-in-law, who knows she may also show her true feathers

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-04, 20:32

I also want to know - Choli Ka Peechhe Kya Hai.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-04, 20:34

sameersaagar wrote:Maybe Shlok's sister-in-law, who knows she may also show her true feathers
ya...possible....:)

I m bored but happy dat we get a new platform 4 predictions.....EGB an PKDH has nthng left 2 analyse or predict

We can rock dis forum Sameer:)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-04, 20:37

anusha.cochin wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Maybe Shlok's sister-in-law, who knows she may also show her true feathers

I m bored but happy dat we get a new platform 4 predictions.....EGB an PKDH has nthng left 2 analyse or predict

Yes. Sameer has some ingenious ideas like Gautam marries
Rani in EGB. Simply superb.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-04, 20:45

SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

Yes. Sameer has some ingenious ideas like Gautam marries
Rani in EGB. Simply superb.
ha ha....even cv's cant get such brilliant ideas

Its high time our gang shud thnk of scripting a soap...we can do it better dan existing cv's:geek:

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-09-04, 20:57

anusha.cochin wrote:

Of Course,  cheers

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-04, 23:54

SAYAN18 wrote:I also want to know - Choli Ka Peechhe Kya Hai.
:*lol*:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-05, 00:01

anusha.cochin wrote:Anjali 1 - Slok's mom can be villain of his life....seems like she prefers Slok's brother more....May be Slok s Niranjans son not her

Anjali 2 - Sloks X-love....I m not even sure her name s Anjali...but it cud be...She cheated Slok or may be Slok misunderstood her without         hearing her . She can be back at anytime 4 drama purpose

Niranjan - Now he s perfect father...but who knw der s a dark past 4 him and he was behind Sloks tragedy..But Anjali doesnt reveal it 2 save her husband

Sloks brother - He seems like a loving brother...but he s not n gud terms with father...sumthng fishy....may be he will turn Villain soon

Sleep Did I spare any1?
Anushaaaaa... 

Well the mom has snakewa BG music ... She is no doubt the villain. The brother is an opportunist ... He was goading Shlak to beat up whoever he wants ... Niranjan has some skeleton in the  cupboard ... His brother seems to imply that... 
The flash back lady is a mystery....

The ventilator bloused sister in law îs a comic relief. 

The rain sequence is a nightmare ... Both for Ashtah as well as the viewers :lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-05, 12:21

Shesherkobita wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Anjali 1 - Slok's mom can be villain of his life....seems like she prefers Slok's brother more....May be Slok s Niranjans son not her

Sleep Did I spare any1?
Anushaaaaa... 

Well the mom has snakewa BG music ... She is no doubt the villain. The brother is an opportunist ... He was goading Shlak to beat up whoever he wants ... Niranjan has some skeleton in the  cupboard ... His brother seems to imply that... 
The flash back lady is a mystery....

The ventilator bloused sister in law îs a comic relief. 

The rain sequence is a nightmare ... Both for Ashtah as well as the viewers :lol!:
Ventilator bloused:lol!:

But she opens her mouth rarely

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-09-05, 19:41

Things have changed, if in one show they have a saas drinking along with her husband, then who knows Shloke's chacha may have being a lover of Shloke's step mom before marriage. 
That is why he obeys her perhaps, 
Shloke may have known all this as a young boy so he hates women perhaps

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-05, 20:20

sameersaagar wrote:Things have changed, if in one show they have a saas drinking along with her husband, then who knows Shloke's chacha may have being a lover of Shloke's step mom before marriage. 
That is why he obeys her perhaps, 
Shloke may have known all this as a young boy so he hates women perhaps
Ya...i felt d same...Slok;s chacha seems very fond of Anjali....and Slok s not  Anjali's son but  son of his dad who snatched his lover...may be dats y chacha hates Slok:santa:

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum