View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler .....

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-04, 20:29

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler .....

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-04, 20:30

I dont get y Aastha so keen n Saving Sloks office......Same mania of SP heroines....being mahaan 4 no reason zipped

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-04, 20:34

anusha.cochin wrote:I dont get y Aastha so keen n Saving Sloks office......Same mania of SP heroines....being mahaan 4 no reason zipped
What is she doing in Shloke's office ?

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-09-04, 20:35

anusha.cochin wrote:I dont get y Aastha so keen n Saving Sloks office......Same mania of SP heroines....being mahaan 4 no reason zipped
anu, thats the key point of trp charts of starplus shows. Let be mahaan, trp aunties happy.

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-04, 20:40

kel'thuzad wrote:
anu, thats the key point of trp charts of starplus shows. Let be mahaan, trp aunties happy.
Mahaan, Sanskari, Self-sacrificing - can't digest all at once.
Hojmola hai ?

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-04, 20:43

kel'thuzad wrote:
If cv's add a fake marriage+saas-bahu fights(obviously Aastha will act Mahan) trp aunties will be super happy

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-09-04, 20:47

SAYAN18 wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:
Hojmola hai ?
haha... U r total hilarious yaar...u cant digest but trp aunties digest but even demand for more..

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-09-04, 20:47

Astha is suffering from a guilty conscience brought on by her mother, that she spoiled the day of Shloke. 
So she goes to apologise or whatever, giving another excuse for Cvs to bring Shloke & astha together again.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-09-04, 20:49

anusha.cochin wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:
If cv's add a fake marriage+saas-bahu fights(obviously Aastha will act Mahan) trp aunties will be super happy
yea.. Yeaa.. Cv's should work on it because its timings are such that they have to do something extraordinary to pull the trp aunties

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-09-04, 20:50

anusha.cochin wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:
TRP Aunties have a Big DIL Heart which always asks for more pepsi

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-04, 20:52

kel'thuzad wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:
Hojmola hai ?
haha... U r total hilarious yaar...u cant digest but trp aunties digest but even demand for more..
Factually, TRP Aunties are interested party.
They want such " Bahu" as their DIL.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-09-04, 20:53

sameersaagar wrote:Astha is suffering from a guilty conscience brought on by her mother, that she spoiled the day of Shloke.
So she goes to apologise or whatever, giving another excuse for Cvs to bring Shloke & astha together again.
same trend continues....nothing new... First they repel then they compromise and then they attract.

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-09-04, 20:57

SAYAN18 wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:anu, thats the key point of trp charts of starplus shows. Let be mahaan, trp aunties happy.
Hojmola hai ?
Factually, TRP Aunties are interested party.
They want such " Bahu" as their DIL.
trp aunties get giddy when a superbahu do something mahaan and their eyes brighten up with trp sorry tvt

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum