Latest topics

New Promo!!..5Sep13 Qubool Hai

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Promo!!..5Sep13 Qubool Hai

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-05, 02:09

Written Update ...

Voice over  Asks.. what games is the destiny going to play with Zoya's life ??... "kaunsa khel khelne wala hai muqaddar zoya k saath?" 

Zoya was in front n Asad, Ayaan n Humeira n Tanveer were behind.

ZOYA trips over a rock and Ayaan catches her. They didn’t show his face. They just showed Zoya shocked.

Spoiler News

''The much talked about name will finally get a face as Farhan enters Qubool Hai...Lets see what new twist his entry brings into the show''

Credit - Oishi

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo!!..5Sep13 Qubool Hai

Post by Ashranna on 2013-09-05, 04:07

no Zoya was in ayaan's hands......Gul is trying to show how third rate mentality with men in the rajveer track...but now she puts zoya into the hands of her fiancé 's brother..what will that say about the character of zoya...when new storylines are entered then the storylines should follow suit meaning why should she change men as though she was changing clothes....a woman's character is everything and yes where as u may have a few male friends there are way in which you should conduct yourself....independent, strong minded women are  not forced to be married to their fiancé's brother destiny or no destiny...you can change the course of destiny...I am really giving up this serial...it has wasted much of my time...again Gul is not a creative writer.....why bring back tanveer...giving her more power...I am of the opinion Gul is insulting my intelligence as an individual...again she has no clue how to write the story of asad and zoya after marriage.....come on be innovative and creative gul....

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-05, 08:58

Ashranna wrote:no Zoya was in ayaan's hands......Gul is trying to show how third rate mentality with men in the rajveer track...but now she puts zoya into the hands of her fiancé 's brother..what will that say about the character of zoya...when new storylines are entered then the storylines should follow suit meaning why should she change men as though she was changing clothes....a woman's character is everything and yes where as u may have a few male friends there are way in which you should conduct yourself....independent, strong minded women are  not forced to be married to their fiancé's brother destiny or no destiny...you can change the course of destiny...I am really giving up this serial...it has wasted much of my time...again Gul is not a creative writer.....why bring back tanveer...giving her more power...I am of the opinion Gul is insulting my intelligence as an individual...again she has no clue how to write the story of asad and zoya after marriage.....come on be innovative and creative gul....
Ashranna I dont approve of the way Gul portrayed bro sis relationships in this serial ... Now she is portraying the female lead as a character which cant make out the good guy from the bad .. Come on ....Zoya is such an intelligent girl .... She could see thru all Tannu's evil intensions .. And now role reversal ??.... Asad has to tell her which guy is good and which one is bad ??.. And now ayaan getting close to Zoya is just not acceptable to me too yaar

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-05, 23:42; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by abba143 on 2013-09-05, 22:49

IF Zoya is going to be paired with Ayaan, I agree with you ladies COMPLETELY!  I don't think that will happen, though.  I think Zoya will leave Asad for some plan of Tanveers and I do think she will go to Ayaan for help where they will pretend to be a couple...but Ayaan and Zoya can never really be linked!  He keeps saying she's his bhabhi.  I can't fathom that Gul can butcher the characters she has worked so hard to create in one fell swoop!  That would just be dumb.  But yes stretching things like chewing gum...guess that's what soap operas are all about...Indian or worldwide!

abba143

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-05, 23:46

abba143 wrote:IF Zoya is going to be paired with Ayaan, I agree with you ladies COMPLETELY!  I don't think that will happen, though.  I think Zoya will leave Asad for some plan of Tanveers and I do think she will go to Ayaan for help where they will pretend to be a couple...but Ayaan and Zoya can never really be linked!  He keeps saying she's his bhabhi.  I can't fathom that Gul can butcher the characters she has worked so hard to create in one fell swoop!  That would just be dumb.  But yes stretching things like chewing gum...guess that's what soap operas are all about...Indian or worldwide!
Abba .. I am hoping that Zoya Ayaan pairing won't happen yaar that will be utter disgusting yaar ....OMG devar Bhaabhi rishtaa will become .. Napaak humeshaa ke liye yaar ... As such QH has gone  down TRP charts .. I just hope the story writers pull up their Socks ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by abba143 on 2013-09-06, 00:43

I don't know how to include others comments in mine, but your last comments were super cute sumana!  Lol!

abba143

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-06, 03:19

abba143 wrote:I don't know how to include others comments in mine, but your last comments were super cute sumana!  Lol!
Thanks my dear friend for liking my posts .. 
flower 
See there is a quote button on the top right hand side of each post .. You can press that /click on that and you can type below the Quote .. Then the above post gets quoted into your reply yaara ...:heart: :heart:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum