Latest topics

Pots,pans and Spoons !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pots,pans and Spoons !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-05, 11:16

Do not be fooled by the title, it  means nothing !!!

After watching Y'day episode , One thing is clear..there will be  A scapegoat !!   Since the  actual culprit cannot be caught for now as Maham, Adham and Sharif have many more levels of playing before they are  considered worthy of Jalal's Shamsheer's Attention .. At the same time, the status update of Jodha cannot be left in limbo , it is vital that she be proved pavitra pavan like the Yamuna that flows nearby Agra ki Quila !!  Akhir the pleasure of our viewing ka  sawal hai.. So a Goat there will be ..Now the issue is who will be that willing or unwilling goat , which Spoon, pan will oblige us by taking the mantle of  'Heir Killer' knowing fully well that the day they are caught will be the last day they will see the Sunrise of Agra..

Play the guessing game, will it be Hoshiyar Singh, Reshma, Naziya  or that beautiful princess who is jealous of Ruqaiya and who had prophesied a day will come when Jalal  will be smitten by another woman, or the   silent princess  who looks like a angel  ..

Loved the scene of Jalal and Hameeda .. wonderfully restrained acting by Rajt, he  got emotional where needed to and pulled back when he had too..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Pots,pans and Spoons !!

Post by amimus on 2013-09-05, 11:54

Yes after yesterday's episode it seems like there will be a scapegoat , and I feel it will either be Resham or one of the begums. Hoshiyar is not a possibility beacue he is a trusted aide of Rukaiya.
So if Maham is the culprit she will pick someone form the Harem only , Resham might also be one but Maham will have to prove the intention and the best intention can be of one of the begums who are jealous of Rukaiya

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-05, 12:03

amimus wrote:Yes after yesterday's episode it seems like there will be a scapegoat , and I feel it will either be Resham or one of the begums. Hoshiyar is not a possibility beacue he is a trusted aide of Rukaiya.
So if Maham is the culprit she will pick someone form the Harem only , Resham might also be one but Maham will have to prove the intention and the best intention can be of one of the begums who are jealous of Rukaiya
If Resham were to be caught, Will he stay quiet ?? won't he bleat about the previous incidents and try to implicate Maham..

Can Begums be implicated so easily ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-09-05, 12:11

Resham will definitely speak but will she be trusted , MAham will twist the tale in such a way that she will turn out to be the culprit for all the crimes.

Now regarding the begums, as Rukaiya said yesterday there have been previous incidences also of miscarriage in the harem . So maybe there is one begum who wants to make sure that she is the one who gives birth to the heir.

Will have to wait and watch what unfolds in the next 10 days .

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-05, 12:14

I so loved the episode yesterday....perfect build up to the suspense....CID and Arjun team should learn little things from Ekta :P instead of kuchh toh gadbad hai & kuchh chhoth raha hai rathore Wink 

Absolutely agree, its the pawn who will be served in a platter....Hoshiyar cant be coz he has to serve jagat gosini too :P  Resham also wont else MA will be then be in the firing zone at least for ruks(she is got brains and will put 2 and 2 together)

for other begums, there can be a possibility...or some random story created --Jalal's enemies who wanted to de-throne jalal, hurt him etc etc....

On a side note: I just hope they dont use Rahim.....as unknowingly he mixed something when he was playing and hence the result...Now Jalal wont be able to punish him as he is a kid and did not commit a crime per se ..... :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-05, 12:29

pollyanna wrote:I so loved the episode yesterday....perfect build up to the suspense....CID and Arjun team should learn little things from Ekta :P instead of kuchh toh gadbad hai & kuchh chhoth raha hai rathore Wink 

Absolutely agree, its the pawn who will be served in a platter....Hoshiyar cant be coz he has to serve jagat gosini too :P  Resham also wont else MA will be then be in the firing zone at least for ruks(she is got brains and will put 2 and 2 together)

for other begums, there can be a possibility...or some random story created --Jalal's enemies who wanted to de-throne jalal, hurt him etc etc....

On a side note: I just hope they dont use Rahim.....as unknowingly he mixed something when he was playing and hence the result...Now Jalal wont be able to punish him as he is a kid and did not commit a crime per se ..... :P

If Rahim , then the next set of Q would be..From where did Rahim procure Datura ??

What about Mirza Hakim  to be used conveniently for now ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-05, 12:38

Whatever it is JA is going grand way I loved the epi  and esp rajat and huis mom’s performance

As you said they are not giving us chance ti suspect the usual villains even if its MA, Sherif  and Adam, but I have doubts still on adam

I don’t have any guesses dunno why but twill I cant believe adam

What if adam is the one and he will not disclose to MA cause he knew MA will be shocked and will be blow for her 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-05, 12:41

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:I so loved the episode yesterday....perfect build up to the suspense....CID and Arjun team should learn little things from Ekta :P instead of kuchh toh gadbad hai & kuchh chhoth raha hai rathore Wink 

If Rahim , then the next set of Q would be..From where did Rahim procure Datura ??

Hmm...ho sakta hai......i just dont want khoda pahad ..nikla chuha for this episode....i mean the culprit should be found out with proper reasoning(though it will be fabricated) ......(the other track: @Jo-Ja learning things about each other pe zyada focus karte hue......kahin logic behind MC hi tai-tai phis na ho jaye)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-05, 12:49

clarissasham wrote:Whatever it is JA is going grand way I loved the epi  and esp rajat and huis mom’s performance

As you said they are not giving us chance ti suspect the usual villains even if its MA, Sherif  and Adam, but I have doubts still on adam

What if adam is the one and he will not disclose to MA cause he knew MA will be shocked and will be blow for her 
Adham could be the one, Shammi ..but as of now..he will not be caught, it will be like MotiBai saga again.. Asli criminal has saboot of his innocence while the real Innocent has  everything arranged against her ....

The question is who will be that Bakra or Bakri ??  I sincerely hope that this does not taper off  with Jalal's sota hua dil jaaging n unilaterally declaring tht Jodha is Nirdosh..

with Bharmal coming, Lets hope that he provides the reasoning for Jalal.. pointing him the right way..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-05, 12:53

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Hmm...ho sakta hai......i just dont want khoda pahad ..nikla chuha for this episode....i mean the culprit should be found out with proper reasoning(though it will be fabricated) ......(the other track: @Jo-Ja learning things about each other pe zyada focus karte hue......kahin logic behind MC hi tai-tai phis na ho jaye)
Pallo,

This sequence should lead to the point where Jodha begins to learn something favourable about Jalal like Maan Singh did .. I do not want her riding the same horse again and again,, sometimes it seems that new ideas do not enter so easily into her brain as she remains mulishly stuck on her Amer, her Baapusa, Her Bhaisa ..she  needs to use that supposed intellect of her's ...So far it is Jalal learning new facets about her and getting smitten ..

I hope Raja Bharmal delivers a sharp whack on her head and point out tht for a  despot , he has been quite benevolent unlike the benevolent kings of yore..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-05, 12:54

Tanthya wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Whatever it is JA is going grand way I loved the epi  and esp rajat and huis mom’s performance

Adham could be the one, Shammi ..but as of now..he will not be caught, it will be like MotiBai saga again.. Asli criminal has saboot of his innocence while the real Innocent has  everything arranged against her ....

The question is who will be that Bakra or Bakri ??  I sincerely hope that this does not taper off  with Jalal's sota hua dil jaaging n unilaterally declaring tht Jodha is Nirdosh..

with Bharmal coming, Lets hope that he provides the reasoning for Jalal.. pointing him the right way..
I am dreading the worst Sathu.....What if Jalal says that he wont let his daughter get married to Sujanpur prince since his(Bharmal's) family is found guilty of capital crime...Yday, they focussed that Sukanya got a groom with much difficulty...

Jalal will manipulate/threaten /emotional blackmail Bharmal

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-05, 12:58

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

I am dreading the worst Sathu.....What if Jalal says that he wont let his daughter get married to Sujanpur prince since his(Bharmal's) family is found guilty of capital crime...Yday, they focussed that Sukanya got a groom with much difficulty...

Jalal will manipulate/threaten /emotional blackmail Bharmal
Yep..Even I felt that  but then realized that Bharmal is a astute man and knows  how to run with the hare and hunt with the dogs, so although stymied, he might actually be the one who will ensure the release of  his progenies who at the moment seem to be struck by dumbtities and are given to show of bravado..which is highly inadvisable at the moment ..

ek baat toh hai, whatever we speculate , the actual event will be what we did not foresee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-05, 13:02

There is no point in recalling Bharmal , to make him a prisoner  or to blackmail him ...Threaten Jalal might but  I do not think, in this instance Bharmal will cede ground so easily..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-06, 15:21

Interesting post Tantya... 

I thought it was Adam who came up with " two birds with one stone" plot. His accomplice was his paramour ... The girl he hallucinated as Moti bai in earlier episodes. She might have been seen by someone mixing something in Kesser. Adam or Maham will probably get her killed before she can spill the beans... The way he killed the mercinary he had sent to assassin  Jalal in the tent. But I'm sure I ill be proven wrong as Ekta has been full of surprises. 

It will be interesting to watch how Jalal says "sorry" to Jo.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-06, 15:46

Shesherkobita wrote:Interesting post Tantya... 

I thought it was Adam who came up with " two birds with one stone" plot. His accomplice was his paramour ... The girl he hallucinated as Moti bai in earlier episodes. She might have been seen by someone mixing something in Kesser. Adam or Maham will probably get her killed before she can spill the beans... The way he killed the mercinary he had sent to assassin  Jalal in the tent. But I'm sure I ill be proven wrong as Ekta has been full of surprises. 

Thanks, Sabi

Wasn't she the wife , the hallucinated girl ??   ..Adham is a sword man ..It would be more appropriate if Maham Kills her !!

Me too..Ekta is springing surprises left and right ..may be there is another player who has nt yet come to the foreground..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-06, 16:25

Tanthya wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Interesting post Tantya... 

Thanks, Sabi

Wasn't she the wife , the hallucinated girl ??   ..Adham is a sword man ..It would be more appropriate if Maham Kills her !!

Me too..Ekta is springing surprises left and right ..may be there is another player who has nt yet come to the foreground..
Was that the wife ( hallucination scene)  :lol!:  I can't tell... They all look the same to me....

Was adam talking to his moron wife about 2 Birds? They didn t show her face... I assumed that's the accomplice whose days on earth is numbered...:P 

Yeah Maham is the ultimate Godmother ( like Brando's Godfather) ... Subtle yet deadly!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum