Latest topics

SBS (ME) QuboolHai Segt 5Sept13 " Asad Zoya Romantic Night" Pics & Videos added

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS (ME) QuboolHai Segt 5Sept13 " Asad Zoya Romantic Night" Pics & Videos added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-05, 14:21

Written Update ...

promo showed Asad and Zoya in a huge hall where there are fairy lights all around and AsYa hugging passionately ...

"Starry Love "Starry Love" "Starry Love

Pyar mein doobey Asad Zoya segment 

Voice over says that there is impending doom of separation looming large .. over the love birds Asad and Zoya .. as there has been entry of numerous villains n vamps  in the show .. and not all of them are new ... 
so this separation track has begun with a romantic scene

.. and the BG song playing ...'Saanson ko saanson mein dhalney do zaraa, dheemi ...Hum Tum ." 
Zoya is wearing the dress she wors in Najma's sagayi and Asad in his checked brown  suit

Asya hugging passionately in a hall which has candles and fairy lights all over the place ..
VO says ...Zoya drowned into Asad's eyes and then she melted into his arms .

.Zoya has sought forgiveness from Asad for another mistake she committed ...they were lost in their  passionate hug ... they made full use of the romantic situation ...and spend some sweet romantic moments together ...

they did close dancing .. he was twirling her around and pulling her back into his arms 

Zoya speaks to the viewers .. Zoya has changed so much and koi kasar nahi hai .. but Asad needs to tone down his anger and control his loss of temper at the drop of a hat ...needs  to improve ...

VO says .. it remains to be seen whether Asad manages to change himself or not ....and control his temper ... but you can continue do commit all these small mistakes .. so that you will get chance to say sorry and have cute romantic moments like tonight ...

TRP Segment ...
TRP of the Top 5 shows of this week. 

1. Diya Aur Baati Hum 10175(9483) 
2. Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 7024(7124)
3. Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah 7094(7048)
4. Comedy Night with Kapil TVT: 7072(6988)
5. Jodha Akbar 6824(5896)
6. Qubool Hai 6492

Qubool Hai at 6.
TRPs are like a movie releasing every Friday. 

Video updates ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-05, 16:54; edited 9 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS (ME) QuboolHai Segt 5Sept13 " Asad Zoya Romantic Night" Pics & Videos added

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-05, 14:25

thanks mannu

but tell me yar

im bored with this passion

kuch aur dikhana:no:  

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS (ME) QuboolHai Segt 5Sept13 " Asad Zoya Romantic Night" Pics & Videos added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-05, 14:29

clarissasham wrote:thanks mannu

but tell me yar

But Shami I am loving this yaar .. I want their romance track back ... I am not bored yet :heart: :heart:

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-05, 15:18; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-05, 14:38

--sumana13-- wrote:

but tell me yar

But Shami I am loving this yaar .. I want their romance track back ... I am not bored yet :heart: :heart: 
I can see an optimistic in you . im actually watching qh for ayan humi . these other lads are boring me to death man .when they look at each other  feel like changing channel 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-05, 14:56

clarissasham wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

but tell me yar

I can see an optimistic in you . im actually watching qh for ayan humi . these other lads are boring me to death man .when they look at each other  feel like changing channel 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-05, 15:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-09-05, 16:28

hey I think these are the best part of QH...the asad and zoya moments....I total hate the tanveer track...yes love is worth fighting for and they have had their fair share of separation..so doing this again to asad and zoya to me makes sense...I still want them to get married right away and see how their relation progress as husband and wife....the idea of her with Ayaan is in poor taste...I am still of the opinion Gul simply is not creative and don't know how to write the after marriage with zoya and asad. the roller coaster of asad and zoya need to stop and settle the characters down...if this is how we create ratings it is a sad day or maybe that's how life is in india....we will wait another year to see asad and zoya get married.....one less viewer....

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-05, 16:58

Ashranna wrote:hey I think these are the best part of QH...the asad and zoya moments....I total hate the tanveer track...yes love is worth fighting for and they have had their fair share of separation..so doing this again to asad and zoya to me makes sense...I still want them to get married right away and see how their relation progress as husband and wife....the idea of her with Ayaan is in poor taste...I am still of the opinion Gul simply is not creative and don't know how to write the after marriage with zoya and asad. the roller coaster of asad and zoya need to stop and settle the characters down...if this is how we create ratings it is a sad day or maybe that's how life is in india....we will wait another year to see asad and zoya get married.....one less viewer....
@ Blue ..Ashranna you are very right yaara ..I share your feelings completely yaara 

Thumbsup Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum