Latest topics

And then he killed a fish ( IPK 2 EBP)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And then he killed a fish ( IPK 2 EBP)

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-05, 19:59

To show his dark side Shlok drank like a fish.. he finished a whole bottle of whisky but didnt get any Hangover .... ( instead of cold viewers were Sleep ) Then he went on a rampage and broke everything made of glass in his office. Fine... But then he killed the fish in the fish tank, Really? CVs ? That's how you make a dark character? No  You think "one up" on ASR would make him dark? ASR killed plants, so Shlok will kill a fish Question that's NOT how you  become ASR ... As my friend had said " Arnav Singh Raizada Banne ke liye Jo cheez chahyie woh tomhara pass nnehi hai..." YESSS... Akaal! Idea 

Maybe we should alert the media that Shlok has killed a fish and a group of people will come and ransack his dad's house... That would fit nicely with all the over reaction in the story!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: And then he killed a fish ( IPK 2 EBP)

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-09-05, 20:05

He is now a fisherman, :lol!: , He Fishes for trouble or to destroy things,  whenever in fishing mood, he removes the fishing rod & always find the Jal Pari(Astha) attached to it  for company ROFL

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-09-05, 20:08

the character is very unrealistic. But they love them as that.

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-05, 20:11

sameersaagar wrote:He is now a fisherman, :lol!: , He Fishes for trouble or to destroy things,  whenever in fishing mood, he removes the fishing rod & always find the Jal Pari(Astha) attached to it  for company ROFL
:*lol*:  And he drinks like a fish  and smells like one ... A Sastha rotten one No

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-05, 20:16

I doubt he s Psycho...ASR was not like him...der was sum reason behind ASR's behaviour....here ASR banne ke phalthu attempt mein poor Slok has turned n to a maniac

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-05, 20:16

kel'thuzad wrote:the character is very unrealistic. But they love them as that.
You mean Girls like these dark characters ? Trust me Yatin... Girls only like them on serials and stories .... In real life the girls would get their chappals ( or broom as AK would say) ready to beat them up! In today's world his shenanigans would go Viral on you tube or some girl would write on Facebook.... "do not date this maniac" or " don't touch him even with a 10 feet pole" wave .... Damage would be done!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-05, 20:22

I doubt he s Psycho...ASR was not like him...der was sum reason behind ASR's behaviour....here ASR banne ke phalthu attempt mein poor Slok has turned n to a maniac
Anusha Kiss    ASR had layers ..... He could talk in a menacing cold dead voice to instill fear if he wanted to! But Shlok is just a maniac, as you said.... No rhyme and reason for his extreme behavior.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-05, 20:25

Shesherkobita wrote:
You mean Girls like these dark characters ? Trust me Yatin... Girls only like them on serials and stories .... In real life the girls would get their chappals ( or broom as AK would say) ready to beat them up! In today's world his shenanigans would go Viral on you tube or some girl would write on Facebook.... "do not date this maniac" or " don't touch him even with a 10 feet pole" wave .... Damage would be done!
so true Sab...If sum1 behaves dat rude 2 me n real life I wont spare him.....but SP heroines r different u knw...dey r born 4 dedicate deir lives for others

and thet storyline b beyond ridiculous....dey r not developing character of Slok n d proper way...

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-09-05, 20:29

Shesherkobita wrote:
You mean Girls like these dark characters ? Trust me Yatin... Girls only like them on serials and stories .... In real life the girls would get their chappals ( or broom as AK would say) ready to beat them up! In today's world his shenanigans would go Viral on you tube or some girl would write on Facebook.... "do not date this maniac" or " don't touch him even with a 10 feet pole" wave .... Damage would be done!
lol sab, i am too talking in serials. In real life, if maybe there then these type will get decayed in no time... Haha... U got serious.

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-09-05, 20:34

aahhh.... SP heroines.. What could we say about them anu.. They are more than the superheroes. Their mental build is strong enough to hold these ASR, shlok.

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-05, 20:37

anusha.cochin wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
so true Sab...If sum1 behaves dat rude 2 me n real life I wont spare him.....but SP heroines r different u knw...dey r born 4 dedicate deir lives for others

and thet storyline b beyond ridiculous....dey r not developing character of Slok n d proper way...
A least in the beginning Khushi had a backbone and she stood upto ASR.... This Astha girl is always in the wrong place in the wrong time trying to do Mahan samajsheba work! dont understand WHY CVs dont try a little bit to develop his character... It's second week already... Atleast by second week we knew ASR was gentle as a lamb with his sister... Sister was playing a psychologist ( forget your past, lets move on etc) ... 

We still don't know WHY Shlok is such a big fan of his dad.... Why he hates his mom...and no light on the girl with broken bangles.... That would be fine if they showed something human in him. The only glimpse was when he smiled at his brother's daughter who wanted to eat with them.... But that's not enough for people to have sympathy on a character. He is a real Shlok ( a " puzzle " that we don't care enough to "solve") ....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-05, 20:40

kel'thuzad wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
You mean Girls like these dark characters ? Trust me Yatin... Girls only like them on serials and stories .... In real life the girls would get their chappals ( or broom as AK would say) ready to beat them up! In today's world his shenanigans would go Viral on you tube or some girl would write on Facebook.... "do not date this maniac" or " don't touch him even with a 10 feet pole" wave.... Damage would be done!
lol sab, i am too talking in serials. In real life, if  maybe there then these type will get decayed in no time... Haha... U got serious.
No bro... I am never serious... Oh okay... U mean in the serial... I am a little frustrated that CVs don't try to make the story flow... And then everything turns into kitchen politics.... Sigh!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-05, 20:46

He killed a fish? And he wants to be better than ASR by doing this? Bleh. The real ASR was very friendly to fishes, he had fishes an audience when Khushi and him did IT for the first time. You just can't hate on fishes if you want to "surpass" season 1 dammit.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-09-05, 20:47

Shesherkobita wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
You mean Girls like these dark characters ? Trust me Yatin... Girls only like them on serials and stories .... In real life the girls would get their chappals ( or broom as AK would say) ready to beat them up! In today's world his shenanigans would go Viral on you tube or some girl would write on Facebook.... "do not date this maniac" or " don't touch him even with a 10 feet pole" wave.... Damage would be done!
lol sab, i am too talking in serials. In real life, if maybe there then these type will get decayed in no time... Haha... U got serious.
No bro... I am never serious... Oh okay... U mean in the serial... I am a little frustrated that CVs don't try to make the story flow... And then everything turns into kitchen politics.... Sigh!
cv's make story blunders... They soon invite you in kitchen... If they didnt able to harvest trps.

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-05, 21:03

laddoo598 wrote:He killed a fish? And he wants to be better than ASR by doing this? Bleh. The real ASR was very friendly to fishes, he had fishes an audience when Khushi and him did IT for the first time. You just can't hate on fishes if you want to "surpass" season 1 dammit.
:lol!: ... Ahhhh the luminous fish that kept shining even when star moms closed shop in Embarassed ! Besides, ASR was "Gobhir Jol - er Mach"... This Shlok guy is "Chuno-puti" to him.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-05, 21:06

Shesherkobita wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:He killed a fish? And he wants to be better than ASR by doing this? Bleh. The real ASR was very friendly to fishes, he had fishes an audience when Khushi and him did IT for the first time. You just can't hate on fishes if you want to "surpass" season 1 dammit.
:lol!: ... Ahhhh the luminous fish that kept shining even when star moms closed shop in Embarassed ! Besides, ASR was "Gobhir Jol - er Mach"... This Shlok guy is "Chuno-puti" to him.
WHAT THE FISH!!!
ROFL

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-05, 21:22

sonshine487 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
WHAT THE FISH!!!
ROFL
There are plenty of ASR copy-fish in the sea but most of them look like :

SHLOK .........................RK.....................................ASAD

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-05, 21:25; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-05, 21:25

Shesherkobita wrote:

Totally. Chuno putio na, Shlok is smelly shutki.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-05, 21:54

Lols Sabi completely enjoyed reading all the replies and ur post..AK had said yesterday itself he seem to have mental imbalance and boom today we saw his craziness...

waise what are u gals talking in bengali didnt understand anything..pleej translate

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-05, 22:09

laddoo598 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Hi buddy, I did not join in the discussion as did not want to waste
my words on a pshyco / whacko.
But noticed that you understand " chuno-Puti " and " shutki ".
Are you Bengali ?

@Zu - chuno- Puti means small fry and 'shutki' is sun- dried fish.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-05, 22:47

SAYAN18 wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Are you Bengali ?

Yep yep, both Sabi and I are pakka bongs! :)

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-05, 23:50

laddoo598 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote::lol!: ... Ahhhh the luminous fish that kept shining even when star moms closed shop in Embarassed ! Besides, ASR was "Gobhir Jol - er Mach"... This Shlok guy is "Chuno-puti" to him.
Are you Bengali ?

Yep yep, both Sabi and I are pakka bongs! :)
Hay re Ladoo. ... AK knows me , Purano Paapi!  Sumana, AK, KOEL, Laddoo and me ...the usual suspects!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-06, 00:30

sameersaagar wrote:He is now a fisherman, :lol!: , He Fishes for trouble or to destroy things,  whenever in fishing mood, he removes the fishing rod & always find the Jal Pari(Astha) attached to it  for company ROFL
OMG Sameer What a parody yaar that is hilarious buddy 

ROFL ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-06, 00:45

Shesherkobita wrote:
OMg what did you say ?? Shlok is . Chuno puti ?? 

:*lol*: :*lol*:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-06, 00:51

laddoo598 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Isshh .. Ki bolle ?? Sutki maach ?? .. That is as such very smelly yaar .... taar upore khete giye oor raagi chehara mone pore jaabey .. I won't be able to consume my shutki maach now ... Isshh Evil or Very Mad No Evil or Very Mad No

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum