Latest topics

Logging in

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Logging in

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-02-06, 08:43

Sanisha , hi .... This is to request you to make the logging in to Dhwani more user friendly ..... You know the process is lengthy ... First it asks for FB ID n PW...... Then Dhwani I'd n PW..... Although it does log in eventually ... Why can't logging in be automatically after just clicking on the option" login thru FB ". ... The option is there but is not activated ..... Or it is faulty .. As nothing happens when we click on it ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Logging in

Post by Admin on 2013-02-07, 12:52

--sumana13-- wrote:Sanisha , hi .... This is to request you to make the logging in to Dhwani more user friendly ..... You know the process is lengthy ... First it asks for FB ID n PW...... Then Dhwani I'd n PW..... Although it does log in eventually ... Why can't logging in be automatically after just clicking on the option" login thru FB ". ... The option is there but is not activated ..... Or it is faulty .. As nothing happens when we click on it ...

There is a inbuilt flaw in logging from FB, Have brought it to the notice of the site creators and they are looking into it...will get back to you as soon as I get the key to break the deadlock.. :D

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Logging in

Post by Angel.of.love on 2013-10-08, 10:42

thnks

Angel.of.love
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top