Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-07, 02:25

credits for all pics to original uploaders in FB 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler pics !! updated 8 Sept13

Post by Ashranna on 2013-09-07, 03:49

I still prefer the asad zoya passion it is clear they need to go beyond hugging....I think it says it all in that last hug and dance...yes ayaan and hums are on their way to meeting that chemistry and passion asad and zoya have but asad and zoya burning down the town with all of that passion...all that pulling and touching come one you don't have to French kiss but please a little on the cheeks at least.
asad for him not changing his ways for zoya that is where the balance is at least gul got that right...someone has to stand firm so let him be...atleast he is not aggressive...and yes up to now is still call my mother and let her know where I will be..as for my husband I always let him know where I am going and who I am with and that is all part of the trust we have in each other he does the same. the world in general is not safe so as independent as we are as women we must also be responsible. I also like when zoya apoligise for not listening but admired asad to give her the room to solve her problems and was there to give additional support when it was needed..now they should be married that's truly husband wife material...not because they fight like bros and sis means that they are not in love...they sort of remind me of my husband and myself....but at the end of the day we are happy with each other and I mean really happy going on 17yrs of marriage...the ayan and hums are new love now finding eachother so they have their time of romance and love...asad and zoya have pass that stage...they have passion and lust....so yes if they break asad and zoya up I will not be on that roller coaster.cause this could the the epic of serial if a story was written for life after marriage asad and zoya...then write the love of ayaan and hums...

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-07, 11:15

I
Ashranna wrote:I still prefer the asad zoya passion it is clear they need to go beyond hugging....I think it says it all in that last hug and dance...yes ayaan and hums are on their way to meeting that chemistry and passion asad and zoya have but asad and zoya burning down the town with all of that passion...all that pulling and touching come one you don't have to French kiss but please a little on the cheeks at least.
asad for him not changing his ways for zoya that is where the balance is at least gul got that right...someone has to stand firm so let him be...atleast he is not aggressive...and yes up to now is still call my mother and let her know where I will be..as for my husband I always let him know where I am going and who I am with and that is all part of the trust we have in each other he does the same. the world in general is not safe so as independent as we are as women we must also be responsible. I also like when zoya apoligise for not listening but admired asad to give her the room to solve her problems and was there to give additional support when it was needed..now they should be married that's truly husband wife material...not because they fight like bros and sis means that they are not in love...they sort of remind me of my husband and myself....but at the end of the day we are happy with each other and I mean really happy going on 17yrs of marriage...the ayan and hums are new love now finding eachother so they have their time of romance and love...asad and zoya have pass that stage...they have passion and lust....so yes if they break asad and zoya up I will not be on that roller coaster.cause this could the the epic of serial if a story was written for life after marriage asad and zoya...then write the love of ayaan and hums...
Awesome post Ashranna .. How beautifully you have explained about Asya ans Ayra love stories and thanks for sharing you own little love story with us .... Felt so happy for you and jeejaji .. For the wonderful trust you both share ..... Nazar kaa kaala tikka to you both my dear friend ......

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-07, 12:15

Awesome Ayra pics.. Starry Love

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-07, 13:04

Maria J wrote:Awesome Ayra pics.. Starry Love
Ayra have more chemistry than the lead pair yaar .. .. But their being first cousins is something not acceptable to me yaar .. That is incest in my opinion .... That is the only reason  I am not able to enjoy Ayra .... Sorry did not wish to hurt Ayra fans ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-08, 00:02

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-08, 00:04