Latest topics

This Week's Review-2nd -6th September 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Week's Review-2nd -6th September 2013

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-07, 17:33

Hey QHians hope you all had a great week and enjoying the weekend. Well it's hungama time! Allow me to share what I thought about this week's drama! Do Enjoy!
bounce 

Highs!
Ayria

Ayaan and Humeria's love story begins....we have witnessed Humeria's personal torture to herself by refusal to consume her medications and ravishing spices.Unknown to her,Ayaan felt every hurt and the pain she was experiencing (Poor Ayaan). Nothing was more painful to him when Humeria declaration that she doesn't want to see his face anymore and the tantrum she threw to kill herself was the final blow. The pain reflected in Ayaan's face was so intense (my heart went out to him) it was visible to all except Humeria. The agonising separation between these two people who wanted more than anything else to be with each other was so bittersweet. It was Nikhaat's understanding between these two that she took the initiative to "open Humeria's eyes and her heart" (personally loved Nikhaat and her dialogues, simple but powerful ). Humeria realised her mistake and immediately tried romancing Ayaan (Loved the way she tried to eye lock with him to give him some signal of her change of heart,I guess he did get a dose of his medicines when he used to ill-treat her despite knowing her love for him). We have seen Badi bhi and Nuzrat play cupid, they've lured Ayaan to the storeroom to obtained a balm for badhibhi,where Ayaan was locked in with his lady love. He resisted her only because he did not want hurt her and wanted to grant her the wish,unknown to him all she wanted was his love. (Ayaan panicked, I wondered if he thought Humeria was going to take advantage of him...lols), Humeria threw away all pride,put her heart on the line and gave in to the most passionate hug to the man she loved more than her life.Furthermore she gave a couplet indirectly telling she forgave him and she cannot live without him. Ayaan felt the immediate rush of relief and reciprocated her passionate hug and tears of joy and relief were released.

Asad's Jealousy and Anger

Asad's jealousy was evident when Zoya received a bouquet of Roses from her new admirer. The knok jhok between these two was welcomed, (I just love KGS expressions for arrogance,anger..macho!)He was justified and this time Asad was right about Rajveer. 

Zoya's battle with Sexual harassment

I appreciate the message Gul wanted to portray in this aspect of the series. We have seen that Rajveer started to stalk Zoya by send her roses, standing outside her room, sending 20 text msgs and finally amount to where he ends up with Zoya in a room trying to touch her ( Some messages for you ladies out there, NEVER accept a ride from total Stranger especially a man! NEVER hide  incidents like this from your loved ones, NEVER enter a room alone with a man,whom you do not trust and ALWAYS trust your INTUITION).In a nutshell, Zoya  unleashed some slaps on this Vermin and he was thrown out. Asad and Zoya came to some truce, they complimented each other in handing Rajveer and made up, they too share a passionate hug.

Billo Rani is Back!

I might be considered bias, but I must say I admire Tanveer, she is determine to make her life comfortable as possible for herself and the child. She is not wallowing in self pity and trying to kill herself. She  is using the secrets of the people around her to gain. We have seen Tanveer have her fun with Imran, torturing him and demanding from him millions to seal her lips.She was almost caught be Zoya ,but she escaped. Imran is scared and gullible, even Zoya suspects him.

Lows

Dilshad asks Asad to apologise to Zoya for his justified anger,despite his reasons were not incorrect. What Nonsense! Asad had a right to be angry with Zoya, I understand that peace was required between these two but not this way in the least. I do not like the washing down of Asad's character, he looks so stiffed and chained.Is this how love is in a relationship for a man ...he loses himself? His Identity?, Asad is doing all the compromising  and Zoya has not changed a bit...Grow up Zoya! Asad's patience is limited.I can see these two characters moving apart...soon! The passion between Asad and Zoya is sizzzling out!

Is Najma Naive or that Stupid??? She was  an "A" student! Or is it that she has Book Sense alone? Several times the initial "T" springs around Imran and yet she is oblivious to how frequent it is there. Najma did look beautiful, but her and Imran's love story is falling flat!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: This Week's Review-2nd -6th September 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-09, 19:32

Such a rocking analysis Zainab......bounce 

I particularly liked Ayra and Zoya's character/behaviour sketch by you........party4 

And yes, so true Dilshad should really stop meddling between these two now......

LOVED the post cheers

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-09, 19:52

pollyanna wrote:Such a rocking analysis Zainab......:bounce: 

I particularly liked Ayra and Zoya's character/behaviour sketch by you........:D;;*: 

And yes, so true Dilshad should really stop meddling between these two now......

LOVED the post :cheers:
Awww Pallus, thanks so much! Your words are such an inspiration to write every week and it does keep me going....keep up the motivation

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum