Latest topics

I'm hero-cum-villain of 'Iss Paar Ko ...': Avinash Sachdev

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm hero-cum-villain of 'Iss Paar Ko ...': Avinash Sachdev

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-08, 17:33

TV actor Avinash Sachdev, currently seen in " Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Ek Baar Phir", says that his character is very complex. Due to the dark overtones of his role, he said that he plays the good as well as bad guy on the show.

"Being an actor, I love to play this character. I am the hero as well as the villain of the show. This a dream character. I am not scared of my impression after playing this character. People know that I am an actor and I have to play my role," Avinash told IANS.

The actor, who rose to fame with TV show " Choti Bahu", was also part of its sequel. He said that it is very rare that a sequel does better than the first part. But he says that "Iss..." is hardly a sequel as the story line and the characters have been completely changed.

"I have done a sequel of 'Choti Bahu'. Sequels don't work as big as part one. This ('Iss...') is not a sequel as such. We have the (same) title, but the story is completely new and so is the background," he said.

He feels that after such a glorious prequel, it will be difficult for people to accept a new lead actor.

"The accepting part will be tough. But if people like the story and chemistry, then they will like the show," said Avinash, who acted as kind and down-to-earth person in "Choti Bahu".

"My character is different from what I had played in 'Choti Bahu'. I play a male chauvinistic...I look down on women. This is very different from how I have been shown on TV normally. So my fans will love the show and will follow it," he added.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm hero-cum-villain of 'Iss Paar Ko ...': Avinash Sachdev

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-08, 20:03

Thank u tants :-)

Idher udher ki baatein agaira vagaira
idher udher ki baatein agaira vagaira

lol
he should have directly accepted why he is not accepted than rounding it...after the glorius prequel its hard for ppl to accept some sort of LQX sequel than the lead actor...if audience is to like the story n chemistry,then they r neither baised unadultary nor blind to hold unreasonable grudge on lead only...looks like avi's head is too much messed up due to shlok i guess...bechara sojha sajha banda ko bigdail banna pad raha hai...lol

haye re star, yeh tune kya kiya...
Sari duniya ko tod ke tu aaya hai idher
ipk k pichee hi tu hara fira,hua kya asar
main dil ki baat kehti hoon
k jab jab sasein leta hai
ipk ka 'naam' leta hai
yeh tune kya kiya

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-09-08, 20:56

So is he a Half-Face,  at this rate we may be treated to see his left hand fighting his right hand ROFL

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-08, 21:26

@sameer
that is a hell-destructive as well as hell-creative idea sameer...creativity sometimes can b destructive...haha

Waise bhi, his eyebrows r on fighting- against- each- other-term already ...lol

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-09-08, 21:29

matbal, ek saath dui dui bounce , hero ke saath villain free mein, definitely sastha padega, arre wah bhai kya chaal cheli SP ne, way to go Wink Thumbsup 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum