Latest topics

Aastha To Challenge Shlok That She Will Save Vridhhashram

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aastha To Challenge Shlok That She Will Save Vridhhashram

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-08, 19:38

Aastha To Challenge Shlok That She Will Save Vridhhashram In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir

In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir  We Had Seen That Astha informs Shlok that she has come to stop the goons from destroying his office premises. She insists Shlok to make a habit of listening to others. Shlok decides to handle the media. She assigns household works to Astha. Niranjan asks Shlok to go back to Mumbai, but Shlok decides to stay back and correct his mistakes. Astha cheers up Kalindi. Niranjan supports Shlok’s decision.
Now In It’s Upcoming Episodes,Aastha will bump into Shlok again at vridhhashram where she has gone to meet old ladies staying there and Shlok has gone with his brother-in-law Abhay to give notice to old women staying there. They will have an altercation on the issue.Shlok will decides that he will get the land at any cost,.
Furthermost, Aastha will decide that she will not allow Shlok to throw old ladies out of vridhhashram and she will challenge him.
Source Informed That Aastha will be reprimanded for again getting into an altercation with Shlok.Shlok will start thinking how to take his revenge from Aastha.Shlok and Aastha will once again bump at the event company where Aastha has gone for her job interview.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha To Challenge Shlok That She Will Save Vridhhashram

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-08, 20:27

I think this constant altercation will escalate into Shlok taking a decision that is a "serial fodder" .. Ta DA .... 6 month contact marriage to punish her! Rehash rehash ...here we come ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-08, 20:37

I thought shlok has vowed to regain his father's lost 'izzat'...so throwing out the old ladies out of old age home is the 'best idea' they can come out with...lol

we have enuff share of villian in shlok so please dnt go for BIL villian..1 more jalebi...sigh...lol

in EBP the backdrop for argument is good but the execution n enactment pours buckets of water into it...i have a belief the rain continues...hehe

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-08, 20:46

aasudi wrote:I thought shlok has vowed to regain his father's lost 'izzat'...so throwing out the old ladies out of old age home is the 'best idea' they can come out with...lol

we have enuff share of villian in shlok so please dnt go for BIL villian..1 more jalebi...sigh...lol

in EBP the backdrop for argument is good but the execution n enactment pours buckets of water into it...i have a belief the rain continues...hehe
Buckets of water... Not enuf to cause landslide... Welcome back in one piece Assudi... So glad to see ÿou....long hug

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-09-08, 20:53

So they are now copying the idea of vriddhashram from old movies, One wonders if there is anything original in this series.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-08, 21:13

sameersaagar wrote:So they are now copying the idea of vriddhashram from old movies, One wonders if there is anything original in this series.
Nothing new Sameer.... They have to come up with a series of unfortunate events for Sahtha so that they take a drastic decision like a contract marraige ... All roads lead to contract marraige. ... As Anusha said ... Wish we had contract marriages ourselves ... That seems to be the road to eternal happiness. 

Do you remember the Rolodex from the 90s ? Before iPhones and Siri giving you ideas ... People wrote down contacts on Rolodex and spin through to find them. Sometimes it feels like the serial plots are on some sort of Idea Rolodex ( ideas from old serials and old movies ) .. Cvs spin through and blindly pick them and  showcase them randomly.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-08, 21:23

I thought they were young
What are the leads doing in a vridhashram?
Don't tell me! The serial is already a dud... so they've already gone for a leap...

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-09-08, 21:24

Sabrina 
If they are doing so someone should hide the rolodex in some Bhul Bhulaiya & the CVs will end up getting lost trying to find it :)   ensuring that viewers will get respite from such sleepy plots. Wink

Last edited by sameersaagar on 2013-09-08, 21:26; edited 1 time in total

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-09-08, 21:25

Looks like aastha's screws are loose quite a bit and sholk's have been tightened way too much and they are about to break, bechare viewers :cry: 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-08, 21:27

sonshine487 wrote:I thought they were young
What are the leads doing in a vridhashram?
Don't tell me! The serial is already a dud... so they've already gone for a leap...
Appu ... That would've been a better plot... Don't mind geriatric love stories ... After all I'm on my way there too... :lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-08, 21:32

sameersaagar wrote:Sabrina 
If they are doing so someone should hide the rolodex in some Bhul Bhulaiya & the CVs will end up getting lost trying to find it :)   ensuring that viewers will get respite from such sleepy plots. Wink
India has world renowned writers and yet we get CVs with writing teams that cannot come up with a single good Idea ... That's why Jodha Akbar or Rana Pratap is so refreshing because it didnt come from the Rolodex of the CVs :P

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-08, 21:37

sameersaagar wrote:So they are now copying the idea of vriddhashram from old movies, One wonders if there is anything original in this series.
our 'ladoo' dear has found sth new sameer...i.e. Shlok's eyebrows act...hehe...hope this wil serve u too ;-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-08, 21:37

chitmanas wrote:Looks like aastha's screws are loose quite a bit and sholk's have been tightened way too much and they are about to break, bechare viewers :cry: 
Lucky ... You watch this serial? We watch it to make fun of it... But it had potential to stand on its own feet but the Potent - Shial ( fox) channel SP and run off the mill writers will make sure it dies before it gets a fair chance.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-08, 21:37

our 'ladoo' dear has found sth new sameer...i.e. Shlok's eyebrows act...hehe...hope this wil serve u too ;-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-08, 21:44

Shesherkobita wrote:
aasudi wrote:I thought shlok has vowed to regain his father's lost 'izzat'...so throwing out the old ladies out of old age home is the 'best idea' they can come out with...lol

Buckets of water... Not enuf to cause landslide... Welcome back in one piece Assudi... So glad to see ÿou....long hug
thanks sabi...a big hug to u...
Yeah, i came back alive n in 1 piece...haha...thanks to my fate n the entact landslide rescue crew unlike in this show

n yes, buckets of water dont cause landslides but heavy rain sequences do... Lol

rain,rain go away
i m feverish today

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-09-08, 21:53

Shesherkobita wrote:
chitmanas wrote:Looks like aastha's screws are loose quite a bit and sholk's have been tightened way too much and they are about to break, bechare viewers :cry: 
Lucky ... You watch this serial? We watch it to make fun of it... But it had potential to stand on its own feet but the Potent - Shial ( fox) channel SP and run off the mill writers will make sure it dies before it gets a fair chance.
sabi, yup, i do watch, so true that all by itself without these imitations show would be much better, i don't understand why they want to copy IPK Question ..... aaaaaa huh, since Mahabharat is expensive, SP wants to do sastha job, but it's not going to pay bounce  (sorry, I have no sympathy for SP at all) 

par, i'm enjoying shlok's character :lol!: , honestly, he makes me laugh with his constant eyebrow knitting :) and clenched jaw dialogs, i think if we just push a button, bhusssss bhussss karti hui dhuan nikal aayegi from his ears, waise 'naam toh suna hi hoga, AGNIHOTRI' Wink i tried the eyebrow thingie and ouch, it hurts so much yaar ........... aastha ki baat mat pooch, there's nothing remotely funny about her, i just didn't take to her at all (yet)

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-09-08, 21:55

aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

thanks sabi...a big hug to u...
Yeah, i came back alive n in 1 piece...haha...thanks to my fate n the entact landslide rescue crew unlike in this show

n yes, buckets of water dont cause landslides but heavy rain sequences do... Lol

rain,rain go away
i m feverish today
sorry to butt in, but were in you some kind of danger?

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-09-08, 22:06

Shloke has being injected with a virus called "ACTAS" Acquired Charged Turbid Anger Syndrome, the effects of which cause him to always go haywire & out of control
ROFL

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-08, 22:07

sameersaagar wrote:Shloke has being injected with a virus called "ACTAS" Acquired Charged Turbid Anger Syndrome, the effects of which cause him to always go haywire & out of control
ROFL
:*lol*:    Sameer on a roll.....cheers

What is the antidote? A Gillette that can shave his symptoms away.

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-08, 22:09; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-08, 22:08

@chitmanas
no need to say sorry yara...
Actually i was on trip to my anscestrol maternal home...the weather gone mad alike in aastha's dream n there we faced heavy rainfall followed by landslides...our vehicle broke but we were lucky enuf to b safe...thats all...the remote areas' roads r dangerous in our country so...however a memorable n adventerous trip :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-09-08, 22:15

Shesherkobita wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Shloke has being injected with a virus called "ACTAS" Acquired Charged Turbid Anger Syndrome, the effects of which cause him to always go haywire & out of control
ROFL

Maybe a Helmet with goggles  which will push antlers, if he feels angry, so people will push off away from him the moment, they see the antlers coming up.  The  goggles will brighten up with blue color causing him to cool off :lol!:

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-09-08, 22:16

aasudi wrote:@chitmanas
Actually i was on trip to my anscestrol maternal home...the weather gone mad alike in aastha's dream n there we faced heavy rainfall followed by landslides...our vehicle broke but we were lucky enuf to b safe...thats all...the remote areas' roads r dangerous in our country so...however a memorable n adventerous trip :-)
Oh, sorry to hear that, but glad to know you guys are safe, thank god

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-08, 22:22

Mujhe lagtha hein Slok ko uskke amma se nahin dad se nafrat hein..Rolling Eyes .phir ye kaam kaisa karega...he was supposed 2 do sumthng 2 regain his dad's izzath....but by throwing out old people wat he was meant to do....izzat ko aur bigadne

@ Sab...r u into historical serials? Then try Mahabharath......I m planning 2 watch it

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-08, 22:28

Shesherkobita wrote:
ROFL

gillete wud be too 'shastha' for shlok's antidote?
We have Eternal - Priceless-Innocent-Care(EPIC antidote) of aastha to kill that virus... Lol

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-08, 22:34

chitmanas wrote:
aasudi wrote:@chitmanas
Oh, sorry to hear that, but glad to know you guys are safe, thank god
thank u dear...a big hug to u:-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:46

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: