Latest topics

Aastha To Challenge Shlok That She Will Save Vridhhashram

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aastha To Challenge Shlok That She Will Save Vridhhashram

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-08, 23:39

chitmanas wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
chitmanas wrote:Looks like aastha's screws are loose quite a bit and sholk's have been tightened way too much and they are about to break, bechare viewers :cry: 
Lucky ... You watch this serial? We watch it to make fun of it... But it had potential to stand on its own feet but the Potent - Shial ( fox) channel SP and run off the mill writers will make sure it dies before it gets a fair chance.
sabi, yup, i do watch, so true that all by itself without these imitations show would be much better, i don't understand why they want to copy IPK Question ..... aaaaaa huh, since Mahabharat is expensive, SP wants to do sastha job, but it's not going to pay bounce  (sorry, I have no sympathy for SP at all) 

par, i'm enjoying shlok's character :lol!: , honestly, he makes me laugh with his constant eyebrow knitting :)and clenched jaw dialogs, i think if we just push a button, bhusssss bhussss karti hui dhuan nikal aayegi from his ears, waise 'naam toh suna hi hoga, AGNIHOTRI' Wink i tried the eyebrow thingie and ouch, it hurts so much yaar ........... aastha ki baat mat pooch, there's nothing remotely funny about her, i just didn't take to her at all (yet)
Lucky ... Agnihotri ... you are super funny. 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-08, 23:41

sameersaagar wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Shloke has being injected with a virus called "ACTAS" Acquired Charged Turbid Anger Syndrome, the effects of which cause him to always go haywire & out of control
ROFL
:*lol*:    Sameer on a roll.....cheers

What is the antidote? A Gillette that can shave his symptoms away.
Maybe a Helmet with goggles  which will push antlers, if he feels angry, so people will push off away from him the moment, they see the antlers coming up.  The  goggles will brighten up with blue color causing him to cool off :lol!:
everyone will run away once they see the antlers except Aastha ... who will run towards him like a moth to fire! Rolling Eyes

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-08, 23:46

anusha.cochin wrote:Mujhe lagtha hein Slok ko uskke amma se nahin dad se nafrat hein..Rolling Eyes .phir ye kaam kaisa karega...he was supposed 2 do sumthng 2 regain his dad's izzath....but by throwing out old people wat he was meant to do....izzat ko aur bigadne

@ Sab...r u into historical serials? Then try Mahabharath......I m planning 2 watch it
Na re Anu... I only watch JAkbar ... cause its IPK Royal Version... instead of pinning the girl on the wall or the girl doing the mighty Dhakka... they bring out swords and declare to behead each other or burn each other alive ... its on a different level of cruelty bounce 

I liked the MAhabharat promos... state of the art supernatural effect. What time is the show? I read most of Mahabharat in Graphic Novel or Comic book version in school... loved every bit of it.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-09, 10:07

Shesherkobita wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Mujhe lagtha hein Slok ko uskke amma se nahin dad se nafrat hein..Rolling Eyes .phir ye kaam kaisa karega...he was supposed 2 do sumthng 2 regain his dad's izzath....but by throwing out old people wat he was meant to do....izzat ko aur bigadne

@ Sab...r u into historical serials? Then try Mahabharath......I m planning 2 watch it
Na re Anu... I only watch JAkbar ... cause its IPK Royal Version... instead of pinning the girl on the wall or the girl doing the mighty Dhakka... they bring out swords and declare to behead each other or burn each other alive ... its on a different level of cruelty bounce 

I liked the MAhabharat promos... state of the art supernatural effect. What time is the show? I read most of Mahabharat in Graphic Novel or Comic book version in school... loved every bit of it.
India time 8.30 pm..

JodhaAkbar has gt the same storyline of the film JodhaAkbar?

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-09, 10:09

chitmanas wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
chitmanas wrote:Looks like aastha's screws are loose quite a bit and sholk's have been tightened way too much and they are about to break, bechare viewers :cry: 
Lucky ... You watch this serial? We watch it to make fun of it... But it had potential to stand on its own feet but the Potent - Shial ( fox) channel SP and run off the mill writers will make sure it dies before it gets a fair chance.
sabi, yup, i do watch, so true that all by itself without these imitations show would be much better, i don't understand why they want to copy IPK Question ..... aaaaaa huh, since Mahabharat is expensive, SP wants to do sastha job, but it's not going to pay bounce  (sorry, I have no sympathy for SP at all) 

par, i'm enjoying shlok's character :lol!: , honestly, he makes me laugh with his constant eyebrow knitting :)and clenched jaw dialogs, i think if we just push a button, bhusssss bhussss karti hui dhuan nikal aayegi from his ears, waise 'naam toh suna hi hoga, AGNIHOTRI' Wink i tried the eyebrow thingie and ouch, it hurts so much yaar ........... aastha ki baat mat pooch, there's nothing remotely funny about her, i just didn't take to her at all (yet)
Slok's dialogue delivery is super funny....feel like he s talking with boiled potato n his mouth.....

and his knitted eyebrow...how does he manage 2 do dat.

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-09, 10:53

@anu
yes, almost similar to the movie in my view...me not that much knowledgeable into historical backdrop of the show,so b4 the show al i knew is what the movie was al abt...i think there is slight change in jalal's portrayal n some plots...its a soap, so is fine...actually, i dnt knw how much exact they show but they execute it very well...i like the show n JJ chemistry...
Like i liked the movie...do watch the show if possible,its good

abt mahabharat, i m too excited abt it... :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-09, 12:12

aasudi wrote:@anu
yes, almost similar to the movie in my view...me not that much knowledgeable into historical backdrop of the show,so b4 the show al i knew is what the movie was al abt...i think there is slight change in jalal's portrayal n some plots...its a soap, so is fine...actually, i dnt knw how much exact they show but they execute it very well...i like the show n JJ chemistry...

Zee tv s not available here...so cnat JodhaAkbar...and I m too lazy to download and watch.....Planning 2 watch Mahabharath
Wen Chopra's Mahabharath was n air I was hardly 3-4 years.....one of my first childhood memory

:)
So Will defintly watch Mahabharth

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-09-09, 12:29

anusha.cochin wrote:

Zee tv s not available here...so cnat JodhaAkbar...and I m too lazy to download and watch.....Planning 2 watch Mahabharath
Wen Chopra's Mahabharath was n air I was hardly 3-4 years.....one of my first childhood memory

Mahabharata definitely needs to be watched for, let us hope this one meets the expectation.  unlike the fiasco in 2008 of Mahabharata by Ekta Kapoor. 
The One by B R Chopra is now a  Great Classic

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-09, 12:39

sameersaagar wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

Mahabharata definitely needs to be watched for, let us hope this one meets the expectation.  unlike the fiasco in 2008 of Mahabharata by Ekta Kapoor. 
Am planning to watch Mahabarata too.. the promos are great.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-09, 12:59

anusha.cochin wrote:

chopra's 'mahabharat' is a masterpiece 4 me considerning the time then,i hardly remember it...but when i grew up i watched dvds n repeats...i stil sometimes catch up with it in 'star utsav' :-)
i so loved that 'yada yada hi dharmasya' ...hoping this one turns the same too...expectations have high chances being materialised this time...i dnt watch mahadev that much,i dint watched new ramayan...but i m abt to watch mahabharat

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-09-09, 13:06

Shesherkobita wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Lucky ... Agnihotri ... you are super funny. 
:*lol*: , sabi, u got it dudette Thumbsup 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-09, 13:06

slmu wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:

Hi Shanthi and all forum friends, Watch Mahabharata,
but please don't start Kurukshetra in the forum or
Vastraharan of Draupadi.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-09, 13:13; edited 2 times in total

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-09-09, 13:10

anusha.cochin wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Slok's dialogue delivery is super funny....feel like he s talking with boiled potato n his mouth.....

@bold, :lol!: , now i know what's bothering him and no wonder he's always gussa

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-09, 13:11

SAYAN18 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:

Hi Shanthi and all forum friends, Watch Mahabharata,
but please don't start Kurekshetra in the forum or
Vastraharan of Draupadi.

:lol!:  I think there will be no danger of that.. have to admit, the promo of the Draupadi vastraharan is great

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-09, 13:14

Draupadi bastraharan is a truth so no mahabharat or kurushetra for that...but possibility of petitions ,have to wait til it airs...al promos r exciting dear

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-09, 13:19

chitmanas wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Lucky ... You watch this serial? We watch it to make fun of it... But it had potential to stand on its own feet but the Potent - Shial ( fox) channel SP and run off the mill writers will make sure it dies before it gets a fair chance.

actually he dnt need boiled potato...just potato wud b enough...his 'agni' wil boil that itself...i wonder the potato wil get burnt than just boiling... Lol

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-09-09, 13:26

aasudi wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
chitmanas wrote:sabi, yup, i do watch, so true that all by itself without these imitations show would be much better, i don't understand why they want to copy IPK Question ..... aaaaaa huh, since Mahabharat is expensive, SP wants to do sastha job, but it's not going to pay bounce  (sorry, I have no sympathy for SP at all) 

actually he dnt need boiled potato...just potato wud b enough...his 'agni' wil boil that itself...i wonder the potato wil get burnt than just boiling... Lol
:lol!: agreed, he's been eating burnt potatoes, that's why he's a khadoos rakshas Wink 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-09, 13:34

anusha.cochin wrote:
chitmanas wrote:sabi, yup, i do watch, so true that all by itself without these imitations show would be much better, i don't understand why they want to copy IPK Question ..... aaaaaa huh, since Mahabharat is expensive, SP wants to do sastha job, but it's not going to pay bounce  (sorry, I have no sympathy for SP at all) 

Slok's dialogue delivery is super funny....feel like he s talking with boiled potato n his mouth
:*lol*: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-09, 13:39

slmu wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

all the promos are awesome..Shanti I have posted them on MB forum check out

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-09, 13:41

@chitmanas
nahinnnnnnn
'khadoos whatever' wud serve ,hehe...please dnt call him 'rakshash'...he is so soft-hearted to b called that,u knw he is not insensitive n indiffenrent towards aastha like our 'trademarked-shaitaan' was towards khushi...;-)

i regret that we dint copyrighted 'rakshash' frm the dictionary...ppl r tagging it mercilessly with our gentle-shlok who have to forcefully get arrogant to approve that tag

lol

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-09, 13:44

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Zee tv s not available here...so cnat JodhaAkbar...and I m too lazy to download and watch.....Planning 2 watch Mahabharath

all the promos are awesome..Shanti I have posted them on MB forum check out
yup, saw them.. just terrific

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-10, 10:41

you know what is the soul of this show –bump bump

even there is song in those lines

bumpp chik chik bump

chik bump bump      bump

ek doosre se karthe hien pyar hum

ek doosre ke liye be karar hum

I said na this is souuuuuuuul of the show

bump bump bump , ek bump ki keemath tum kya jano sherniyon

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-10, 10:49

clarissasham wrote: 

bumpp chik chik bump

chik bump bump      bump

Shammi Jaan, I thought it was bum cheeku bum cheeku bumcha bum bum bum...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-10, 10:57

clarissasham wrote: 

bumpp chik chik bump

chik bump bump      bump

a bumpy ride it is! :*lol*: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-10, 10:58

Abavi wrote:
clarissasham wrote: 

bumpp chik chik bump

chik bump bump      bump

Shammi Jaan, I thought it was bum cheeku bum cheeku bumcha bum bum bum...
badal liyaaaaa cheers

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:36

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum