Latest topics

Qubool Hain

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hain

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-09, 11:18

I finally caught up with QH, 5 or 6weeks of episodes I've spent 2weeks trying to watch...not sure if it was worth it...a lot of wanting to hit people on the head to give them some sense..

Whether that was Gul for the lack of continuation in time with tamatar, Nikhat, tanu and Imran. So Tamatar and Imran were together 3years ago and then u broke it off? Imran was heart broken and ended up with Tanu for two days? But previously it was said they were in a relationship which Imran wanted to continue in was Tanu that didn't as she wanted to find someone rich... But all off a sudden she is pregnant??? Logic ko gooli mare - wat kind of specimen is she that she has been expecting for 3years and never mind delivering the baby it is not even showin as yet?  

Then there is Nikhat.. Her logic in letting Imran go as he loves someone else and never loved her is good.. And while I can understand she wants to get married and fulfil her mother's wish and that there isn't a line of guys waitin, how does it makes sense to say that I want to go look ahead wen u r going to the very family where your supposedly first love is.. And u will c him romancing his love.. Standing up for her etc how do u think u can take it.. How is that looking forward.. Short term your stuck..  

Ah shrin she got it spot on wen she said she can't understand more then one thing at a time.. I would just qualify and say she can't even understand one thing at a time.. She really needs some sense knocking into her..  

Then there's Badi B.. Kya kamaal ke recovery hai.. Havnt seen the likes of it before...in one scene she can barely move.. Next time she is writing and steering her own wheelchair.. To the next one where she got doddering on a walking frame and having trouble talkin... Then miraculously she can can talk and do all sorts...everyone needs such a recovery...  

Razia they havnt shown a lot of.. Wat is she doing with her time? Wat new saasish is she coming up with

You cover your face and your body.. But then to ask for directions u lift your veil for a guy you don't know?? Zoya think think  

There r lots and lots of things as I was watching that were annoying.. Half I can't remember and the other half if I start i will go on for even longer and i decided to about the latest lesson the show wanted to teach that NO means NO...  

Wen I read that a track was going to b added to this effect first thought that came to mind was that if a show could change that mentality it would have changed it before and not sure how many guys would watch...

Having watched the episodes now I have to say i am disappointed with how the track was incorporated... There is no arguing that no means no and that isn't in question. But did Zoya have to b shown to be so irresponsible??? She kept saying that she is no dood peeni wale Bachi and that she can take care of herself but isn't part of that being responsible? You have every right to go out at night but should u not think yourself? U know u r going out y havnt u charged your phone? U know there is a strike on.. U don't know the area or public transport service but u still set out without informing Asad or Puppi and the fact that he was in a meeting was a convenient excuse cause she thought he would stop her? She got lucky they wanted to show a message but in reality you would not have the time to make it ok.. And get a round of applause...and how did he get her phone number and on top of that she still didn't think she had done anything wrong nor did she understand the risk until much later, and she would probably do it all over again.... y was it to much to ask to have an intelligent script and track if they wanted to send a message? ?  

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hain

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-09, 12:43

Sarra
i left watching the show long back but still catch up the updates now n then...i agree with u in every points...good post...like every show it lost its essence over time...i wish it had less drama and negativity since the beginning...now its too much messed up with varieties of two-timers or illegimate affairs,its hard to clear up the mess...it was a good show but the damage is already done...story is already butchered...i wish it ends now than a 'meherbani' end to the story...the stuffs they r showing isnt qubool hai 4 me

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-09, 13:45

sarra superb ranting...I loved the one about shirin...:lol!: 

Logic seems to have gone out a long way back

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-09, 14:37

Awesome commentary Sarra, you are certainly right. The negativity of the show is too much, the brilliance and stupidity in extreme circumstances are senseless. The miraculous recovery of Badhi bhi. Humeria's sudden "hole in heart"...... all these story lines are happening too fast.Of course not forgetting Zoya's on and off scar appearance. It is just too much to digest.It gets you bored....the Rajveer track could have been extended to further stalking...some dushum dushum from Asad. Zoya's regretful over her behavior and lessons learnt would have been better. In no country , it is safe for any woman to go out  on her own especially at night. Is bad mouthing a man who has misbehave with you in front of everyone and two slaps means that you can "take care yourself"? If he had physically held down Zoya she could not have done anything at all. Come on Gul be realistic.....Zoya is not the "hero" of the show...she is displayed as stupid and brilliant at the same time....it doesn't work that way.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-09, 14:58

aasudi wrote:Sarra
i left watching the show long back but still catch up the updates now n then...i agree with u in every points...good post...like every show it lost its essence over time...i wish it had less drama and negativity since the beginning...now its too much messed up with varieties of two-timers or illegimate affairs,its hard to clear up the mess...it was a good show but the damage is already done...story is already butchered...i wish it ends now than a 'meherbani' end to the story...the stuffs they r showing isnt qubool hai 4 me
There certainly has been a lot of negativity in the show from the beginning, as u said they have made a convoluted mess, and at times with Badi B being hidden in the last track it felt like they didn't know wat to do, how to get her out of it... and now they have finally decided to give the twist that the show was meant to b based on wen the show started about Zoya and Ayaan, and they in the last couple of episodes in a joking way announced it, but can they carry it off, going on past example not sure...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-09, 15:01

zuzana wrote:sarra superb ranting...I loved the one about shirin...:lol!: 

Logic seems to have gone out a long way back
Thank you thank you.. u r lucky I didn't make notes as I went along, the rant would have been pages and pages long....shrin is simpler then a child and whatever rant one does isn't enough... yep logic apparently is not required...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-09, 15:21

@sarra
irony n tv soaps r directly related to tv shows sarra
lol

i have been chanting a lot of times for positive love traingle of A-Z-A n i was hpy neither asad nor ayan were villian...had a lil doubt if a love traingle happens,then ayan's char can turn grey[rishab actually helped to add on that doubt ;-) :-*] ....its rare to have +ve love traingle betn main leads in mainstream story but QH hinted sth like that...now, al in vain...me no more interested to watch the trikonmiti ., lol

almost a year n they hv done enuf damage..its hard to endear another ...my awaited track sank b4 it starts

logic gaya bhaad mein
qubol hai hua baad mein
AZA track,hello hi
audience say bye,bye
;-):-P

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-09, 16:01

perfumeheaven wrote:
Awesome commentary Sarra, you are certainly right. The negativity of the show is too much, the brilliance and stupidity in extreme circumstances are senseless. The miraculous recovery of Badhi bhi. Humeria's sudden "hole in heart"...... all these story lines are happening too fast.Of course not forgetting Zoya's on and off scar appearance. It is just too much to digest.It gets you bored....the Rajveer track could have been extended to further stalking...some dushum dushum from Asad. Zoya's regretful over her behavior and lessons learnt would have been better. In no country , it is safe for any woman to go out  on her own especially at night. Is bad mouthing a man who has misbehave with you in front of everyone and two slaps means that you can "take care yourself"? If he had physically held down Zoya she could not have done anything at all. Come on Gul be realistic.....Zoya is not the "hero" of the show...she is displayed as stupid and brilliant at the same time....it doesn't work that way.
Thank Zainab, you've described it perfectly brilliance and stupidity, there doesn't seem to b a middle ground...the humaira having something wrong with her was from the beginning but they decided to bring it to the forefront now so that humeira decides to end her life and free Ayaan senseless, reminds me of another serial where they went down the route of the lead trying to committ suicide so he doesn't and she is out of his way... Asad is useless generally in the show, I criticise him a lot but in this case he was right...i go out at night but I don't walk alone, I make sure after a certain time i either have arranged a lift before hand or I take a taxi, i also make sure my phone is charged in case of emergencies..its just common sense things...and exactly never mind in the house, wen he picked her up in the car on the road which was deserted would have been sufficient for him to hurt her and R*pe her, he wouldn't need to chase her after...and she is from New York so she should know about safety...exactly he let her out of the room who would do that, she tried to reach something to hit him with and couldn't reach it, had he not let her go then wat?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-09, 18:13

aasudi wrote:@sarra
irony n tv soaps r directly related to tv shows sarra
lol

i have been chanting a lot of times for positive love traingle of A-Z-A n i was hpy neither asad nor ayan were villian...had a lil doubt if a love traingle happens,then ayan's char can turn grey[rishab actually helped to add on that doubt ;-) :-*] ....its rare to have +ve love traingle betn main leads in mainstream story but QH hinted sth like that...now, al in vain...me no more interested to watch the trikonmiti ., lol

almost a year n they hv done enuf damage..its hard to endear another ...my awaited track sank b4 it starts

logic gaya bhaad mein
qubol hai hua baad mein
AZA track,hello hi
audience say bye,bye
;-):-P
lol love it, the track that now appears as a triangle would not be a love triangle as Zoya and Asad love each other and Ayaan and Humaira love each other, so they have done away with that angle and one would assume it would now be circumstances that would occur... for a while it looked like they wouldn't do it and all of a sudden its back on, wonder if they r feeling the pressure.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-09, 18:45

Yeah sarra defo its a pressure...earlier we talked ipk cud have been an epic indian show if was not butchered right?
Same is here...QH might have been another such show if not dumped mercilessly...every show has the same fate after initial good run they r dragged to an weak death than strong sum up...,n for those who fail to garner initial good run,premature death is must....i m tired of this dragging n mudering...tired of 'dekhna hai toh dekho,nahi toh remote dabao' attitude...

N zai, really there was blooper in regard of zoya's scar?? I havnt watched it but let me tell u i have a feeling that someday this blooper wil take place wen first her scar issue came on light

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-09, 19:11

Absolutely loved and relished the post Sarra......:*lol*: Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-09, 19:20

Sarra.... long hug 
Long time no see...
Loved your post....

Wahi to... Preggers for 3 years.... Allah Miah make her an Alien from planet Xion... How long I've been waiting for a sci fi soap opera....  :lol!: 

I watch QH to catch up with you guys... Don't feel any attraction to it at all.... I have to admit I have more interest in Sashtha ( even if its to mock them) than QH! 

Emm... on Zoya and the lift... People do stupid things... I  DID that once... I was young and desperate to meet a certain young man at the airport ( long distance relationship can make one desperate) I missed the bus and the next one  was going to be an hour later... 2 Hispanic guys offered me a lift.... And I went with them on their Pick-up truck ( ? Pick up truck ROFL  ). They didnt speak English and I didnt speak Spanish.... There was no cell phone at that time.... They dropped me at my destination without exchanging a single word. I would NOT do that NOW... Besides... At this age no one will offer me a lift anyways! I guess I'm trying to say ... Sometimes these things happen ...

What struck me about this debacle is NOT that Zoya hitchhiked but the fact that she had to LIE about it to Asad... This is sad... Their relationship hasn't reached the comfort level where u don't have to lie.... It would be nice to see it develop into a trusting  relation gradually but we will instead watch a a groom swap ( Ayan Asad) Bang 

Kudos on watching 6 wks of QH in one go... That is some amazing feat.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-09, 19:27

Sabi....u just said it right...the way she lied and her attitude was so "off-putting"...she came across as a brat rather than a matured sensible girl.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-09, 19:36

pollyanna wrote:Sabi....u just said it right...the way she lied and her attitude was so "off-putting"...she came across as a brat rather than a matured sensible girl.....
Have you noticed how the Female Leads in 4 lions keep getting louder and louder as the series moves along... scratch 

I would still watch their relationship develop into a matured one (poor Ashrana has been asking for it for sooo long ) over a triangle with Ayan Asad. It's too late for that triangle..

Oh well... Sigh... Another serial down the drain....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-09, 19:40

Shesherkobita wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Sabi....u just said it right...the way she lied and her attitude was so "off-putting"...she came across as a brat rather than a matured sensible girl.....
Have you noticed how the Female Leads in 4 lions keep getting louder and louder as the series moves along... scratch 

I would still watch their relationship develop into a matured one (poor Ashrana has been asking for it for sooo long ) over a triangle with Ayan Asad. It's too late for that triangle..

True that!!! again the nikaah season is ON....ufff we know either she will run away OR it will be fake marriage.....Gul just doesnt seem to get it that we have had ENOUGH....now MOVE ON to next project....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-09-09, 20:38

I was not a follower of this show before because to me I brand as any other indian serial with stories that have no meaning..it was by accident I was going through the channels on cable and found Qubool Hai  late may 2013 closer to the mehendi night...I found the story to be interested at that point in time...but I did not follow the story so I had to search the internet for start from the begin of the story it took me several weeks to complete where I had started the story...I was enjoying the story up until Asad and Zoya wedding...I did not like the twist of the story because it made no sense...no one drives themselves to their own wedding.....at that point Gul made Asad's character to naïve...that did not sit well with me....it took 4 to 6 weeks to get back Asad and Zoya together...but yet tanveer was not jailed....razia abused an old lady and was not jailed...now Asad and Zoya is heading back to the alter but again they may not get married...I am of this roller coaster....gul is not impressing me with her twist in her story. life is not about a twist every month couples don't agree to get married and then they don't get married....asad and zoya agreed to be married and now the story will show they will not be married base on all the promos....Gul has no idea how the real world works....Again this show had the potiential to be an epic...but no wedding for asad,no wedding for najma,no wedding for nikhat, no wedding for ayan so what is the meaning of qubool hai.....start fixing the lead couple story get them married...show the mature side of these two Asad and Zoya....start the saga... life is not only dating and spending time with eachother but making a lifetime commitment with eachother...apparently Gul don't seem to understand this...as well as she takes her viewers for granted....I guess is her show her story...so I will contribute to her low rating...I need to see positive shows and people actually get married rather than postponing the marriage for every little issue...

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-10, 02:53

aasudi wrote:Yeah sarra defo its a pressure...earlier we talked ipk cud have been an epic indian show if was not butchered right?
Same is here...QH might have been another such show if not dumped mercilessly...every show has the same fate after initial good run they r dragged to an weak death than strong sum up...,n for those who fail to garner initial good run,premature death is must....i m tired of this dragging n mudering...tired of 'dekhna hai toh dekho,nahi toh remote dabao' attitude...

N zai, really there was blooper in regard of zoya's scar?? I havnt watched it but let me tell u i have a feeling that someday this blooper wil take place wen first her scar issue came on light
Yeah I think IPK could have been an epic show but i don't think I would have said the same for QH, if the show was less negative i think it good have been a good show but acting from leads is a let down quite often... QH in theory still had a story they could have shown but instead the dragged it and there isn't any movement for weeks on end or just minute movements which makes it feel like no movement...even American shows have the same fate, if they don't deliver quick enough they get cancelled after one series, some don't even get to complete a season but it's not a daily shows and content is different, they don't rely on saas bahu as a fall back....

the scar kind of comes and goes jus depends on wat they want to show.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-10, 02:54

pollyanna wrote:Absolutely loved and relished the post Sarra......:*lol*: Thumbsup

glad u liked it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-10, 03:12

Shesherkobita wrote:Sarra.... long hug 
Long time no see...
Loved your post....

Wahi to... Preggers for 3 years.... Allah Miah make her an Alien from planet Xion... How long I've been waiting for a sci fi soap opera....  :lol!: 

I watch QH to catch up with you guys... Don't feel any attraction to it at all.... I have to admit I have more interest in Sashtha ( even if its to mock them) than QH! 

Emm... on Zoya and the lift... People do stupid things... I  DID that once... I was young and desperate to meet a certain young man at the airport ( long distance relationship can make one desperate) I missed the bus and the next one  was going to be an hour later... 2 Hispanic guys offered me a lift.... And I went with them on their Pick-up truck ( ? Pick up truck ROFL  ). They didnt speak English and I didnt speak Spanish.... There was no cell phone at that time.... They dropped me at my destination without exchanging a single word. I would NOT do that NOW... Besides... At this age no one will offer me a lift anyways! I guess I'm trying to say ... Sometimes these things happen ...

What struck me about this debacle is NOT that Zoya hitchhiked but the fact that she had to LIE about it to Asad... This is sad... Their relationship hasn't reached the comfort level where u don't have to lie.... It would be nice to see it develop into a trusting  relation gradually but we will instead watch a a groom swap ( Ayan Asad) Bang 

Kudos on watching 6 wks of QH in one go... That is some amazing feat.
Sabi hugs... i am around kind of, jus havnt been to QH forum much as I hadn't been watching the show...Indian sci fy show? I shudder to think about content and execution....how to make a meal while on a alien ship? saying may the tawa b with you!!!

I mean I don't pay much attention to QH, forget a lot but even as I remember these things so y is it difficult for the makers to remember these moments? If it's such an issue I would suggest cheat cards where u write down important information and refer to it wen u r thinking of trying to add a major twist...

uff I thou i would try and catch up with sastha at the weekend, I had only seen one episode because SP made a mess out of the scheduling, i wonder if v r one episode behind in the UK, but I'll find that out when I catch up.... i watched a week of episodes on fast forward and I couldn't take anymore and I had to turn it off, I think I prefer to make fun of it without watchin the episodes...

u hitchhiked?? Zamana alag tha back then... he he... but as you said you wouldn't do it know...times change and she should know wat the world is like... things happen and had they shown a better back story or different reasoning then it may have been different... but they showed her as being idiotic... and as you say she lied or side stepped the issue wen Asad asked how she got back... they trust each other with there thoughts, there wishes, there hopes which is a good start, but she lied to protect herself... because she knew his reaction... wonder if she would have lied had it been a life and death situation...

i didn't watch 6weeks in one go, I did it over a period of two weeks... i patted my self on the back after that feat and then wondered why did I do it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-10, 03:13

her attitude really bugged me, and I this is the message they wanted to get out? and I couldn't believe Dilshaad never said anything, she is still supporting Zoya on this and telling Asad to apologise...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-10, 03:17

Shesherkobita wrote:

I have to say Zoya started off loud and brash.. they seemed to curb it for a bit, but back to the beginning again...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-10, 03:33

pollyanna wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

True that!!! again the nikaah season is ON....ufff we know either she will run away OR it will be fake marriage.....Gul just doesnt seem to get it that we have had ENOUGH....now MOVE ON to next project....
She doesn't seem to have an original thought...wat r they going to show the same old same old? u might as well stick to the show u already have going.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-10, 03:48

Ashranna wrote:I was not a follower of this show before because to me I brand as any other indian serial with stories that have no meaning..it was by accident I was going through the channels on cable and found Qubool Hai  late may 2013 closer to the mehendi night...I found the story to be interested at that point in time...but I did not follow the story so I had to search the internet for start from the begin of the story it took me several weeks to complete where I had started the story...I was enjoying the story up until Asad and Zoya wedding...I did not like the twist of the story because it made no sense...no one drives themselves to their own wedding.....at that point Gul made Asad's character to naïve...that did not sit well with me....it took 4 to 6 weeks to get back Asad and Zoya together...but yet tanveer was not jailed....razia abused an old lady and was not jailed...now Asad and Zoya is heading back to the alter but again they may not get married...I am of this roller coaster....gul is not impressing me with her twist in her story. life is not about a twist every month couples don't agree to get married and then they don't get married....asad and zoya agreed to be married and now the story will show they will not be married base on all the promos....Gul has no idea how the real world works....Again this show had the potiential to be an epic...but no wedding for asad,no wedding for najma,no wedding for nikhat, no wedding for ayan so what is the meaning of qubool hai.....start fixing the lead couple story get them married...show the mature side of these two Asad and Zoya....start the saga... life is not only dating and spending time with eachother but making a lifetime commitment with eachother...apparently Gul don't seem to understand this...as well as she takes her viewers for granted....I guess is her show her story...so I will contribute to her low rating...I need to see positive shows and people actually get married rather than postponing the marriage for every little issue...
Hey Ashrana I started watching QH because it was a 4lion show and thou they may lose there way they start well and it's not a saas bahu saga, this took a lot of time getting near an ok show but didn't last long...i vented wen that marriage didn't happen, cause while they have never shown Asad being that intelligent or savy they really made him seem to b an idiot with Tanu and the wedding shenanigans...hai if they put Tanu and Razia in jail then they can't use them for more mischief...and they would need to think of another track and that's asking to much...the only qubool hai is the qubool nahin hain..Gul seems to always take her viewers for granted, from far back as Geet...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-10, 04:07

sarra0 wrote:
her attitude really bugged me, and I this is the message they wanted to get out?  and I couldn't believe Dilshaad never said anything, she is still supporting Zoya on this and telling Asad to apologise...
Sarra....cheers  Do people sing "Oh Sarah ( hold on)" ever to you? I always think of that song when I think of you. 

Also the other thing that bugged me was that she never told the Rajveer guy that she is engaged ... She should've talked about Asad in the car and then during her numerous text messages... It was odd! 

Not only hitchhiking.... All the other things that create big MU in serials ... I have done them all with no consequences!!!  I remember in PKDH Aditya had to marry Pankhuri cause she spent a night with him in a hotel ( nothing physical) I spent nights with my guy friends (of course nothing physical) cause I had no other place to stay ... We were friends ...so it was ok... In university I shared a 3 bedroom apartment with 2 guys .... Again that was okay... My worst half ( my Hubwa) always knew about them .... And these were never an issue ... Cause we trusted each other... And all my guy friends always knew that my heart belong to a certain person.... I still can't get over WHY Zoya never mentioned that she was engaged! scratch 

Jefferson Starship... Yes... That's the band who sang Oh Sarah....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-10, 04:21

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
her attitude really bugged me, and I this is the message they wanted to get out?  and I couldn't believe Dilshaad never said anything, she is still supporting Zoya on this and telling Asad to apologise...
Sarra....cheers  Do people sing "Oh Sarah ( hold on)" ever to you? I always think of that song when I think of you. 

Also the other thing that bugged me was that she never told the Rajveer guy that she is engaged ... She should've talked about Asad in the car and then during her numerous text messages... It was odd! 

Not only hitchhiking.... All the other things that create big MU in serials ... I have done them all with no consequences!!!  I remember in PKDH Aditya had to marry Pankhuri cause she spent a night with him in a hotel ( nothing physical) I spent nights with my guy friends (of course nothing physical) cause I had no other place to stay ... We were friends ...so it was ok... In university I shared a 3 bedroom apartment with 2 guys .... Again that was okay... My worst half ( my Hubwa) always knew about them .... And these were never an issue ... Cause we trusted each other... And all my guy friends always knew that my heart belong to a certain person.... I still can't get over WHY Zoya never mentioned that she was engaged! scratch 

Jefferson Starship... Yes... That's the band who sang Oh Sarah....
He he, i don't know the song, i am going to have to you tube it... at least u think of me...I'm honoured...

the whole thing was odd.. generally MU tend to occur wen third parties get involved, that's the way it should be trust between two, u have that half the battle won... i get it i get it she didn't mention it because she knew he was a decent person so wat should it matter if she informed him about her relationship status, it's not Facebook after all! thou the fact he even had her number somehow was stupid...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum