Qubool Hain

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Qubool Hain

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-10, 04:29

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Sabi....u just said it right...the way she lied and her attitude was so "off-putting"...she came across as a brat rather than a matured sensible girl.....
her attitude really bugged me, and I this is the message they wanted to get out?  and I couldn't believe Dilshaad never said anything, she is still supporting Zoya on this and telling Asad to apologise...
Sarra....cheers  Do people sing "Oh Sarah ( hold on)" ever to you? I always think of that song when I think of you. 

Also the other thing that bugged me was that she never told the Rajveer guy that she is engaged ... She should've talked about Asad in the car and then during her numerous text messages... It was odd! 

Not only hitchhiking.... All the other things that create big MU in serials ... I have done them all with no consequences!!!  I remember in PKDH Aditya had to marry Pankhuri cause she spent a night with him in a hotel ( nothing physical) I spent nights with my guy friends (of course nothing physical) cause I had no other place to stay ... We were friends ...so it was ok... In university I shared a 3 bedroom apartment with 2 guys .... Again that was okay... My worst half ( my Hubwa) always knew about them .... And these were never an issue ... Cause we trusted each other... And all my guy friends always knew that my heart belong to a certain person.... I still can't get over WHY Zoya never mentioned that she was engaged! scratch 

Jefferson Starship... Yes... That's the band who sang Oh Sarah....
He he, i don't know the song, i am going to have to you tube it... at least u think of me...I'm honoured...

the whole thing was odd.. generally MU tend to occur wen third parties get involved, that's the way it should be trust between two, u have that half the battle won... i get it i get it she didn't mention it because she knew he was a decent person so wat should it matter if she informed him about her relationship status, it's not Facebook after all! thou the fact he even had her number somehow was stupid...
When I was young , I always used my relationship status as a shield...  Guys don't always know if the girl is interested or not... So girls usually mention their BF/ Fiancé / husband to let them know that they are off-limit...

It's a beautiful song...  Of course I think of you ...why wouldn't I? I think of all of you...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-10, 04:33

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:her attitude really bugged me, and I this is the message they wanted to get out?  and I couldn't believe Dilshaad never said anything, she is still supporting Zoya on this and telling Asad to apologise...
Sarra....cheers  Do people sing "Oh Sarah ( hold on)" ever to you? I always think of that song when I think of you. 

Also the other thing that bugged me was that she never told the Rajveer guy that she is engaged ... She should've talked about Asad in the car and then during her numerous text messages... It was odd! 

Not only hitchhiking.... All the other things that create big MU in serials ... I have done them all with no consequences!!!  I remember in PKDH Aditya had to marry Pankhuri cause she spent a night with him in a hotel ( nothing physical) I spent nights with my guy friends (of course nothing physical) cause I had no other place to stay ... We were friends ...so it was ok... In university I shared a 3 bedroom apartment with 2 guys .... Again that was okay... My worst half ( my Hubwa) always knew about them .... And these were never an issue ... Cause we trusted each other... And all my guy friends always knew that my heart belong to a certain person.... I still can't get over WHY Zoya never mentioned that she was engaged! scratch 

He he, i don't know the song, i am going to have to you tube it... at least u think of me...I'm honoured...

the whole thing was odd.. generally MU tend to occur wen third parties get involved, that's the way it should be trust between two, u have that half the battle won... i get it i get it she didn't mention it because she knew he was a decent person so wat should it matter if she informed him about her relationship status, it's not Facebook after all! thou the fact he even had her number somehow was stupid...
When I was young , I always used my relationship status as a shield...  Guys don't always know if the girl is interested or not... So girls usually mention their BF/ Fiancé / husband to let them know that they are off-limit...

It's a beautiful song...  Of course I think of you ...why wouldn't I? I think of all of you...

Ah clever, that's wat Zoya didn't do, but he was such a polite besharam....

Thanks for the video, I can't view it on my phone, it needs a plug in which my phone doesn't support...how is the jalebi diet going?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-10, 04:44

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Sarra....cheers  Do people sing "Oh Sarah ( hold on)" ever to you? I always think of that song when I think of you. 

Thanks for the video, I can't view it on my phone, it needs a plug in which my phone doesn't support...how is the jalebi diet going?
Couple of jalebis ... Scrunchy eye brows... Raksash mentioned a few times.... Also Got Ladooo from the slaps on QH... That was sooo silly ... Everyone clapped after the monologue and slap....ROFL 

The jalebi precap was horrifying... I'll direct u to that post....

You will love that song... Very American though... The original video is all dusty cowboys and all that... I grew up on those songs !

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-10, 04:50

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:He he, i don't know the song, i am going to have to you tube it... at least u think of me...I'm honoured...

Couple of jalebis ... Scrunchy eye brows... Raksash mentioned a few times.... Also Got Ladooo from the slaps on QH... That was sooo silly ... Everyone clapped after the monologue and slap....ROFL 

You will love that song... Very American though... The original video is all dusty cowboys and all that... I grew up on those songs !
I forgot about the slaps, she slapped him twice and they showed it was haseena B one of the first to clap, haseena b should have been the first to taunt...v should write out logical tracks for them, v couldn't do a worse job then they r doing...

Jalebia precap?? I couldn't take more then a week, I'll try and put through some episodes over the weekend...but it will b sheer torture...

dont worry I will let u know my opinion of the song...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-10, 04:57

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:When I was young , I always used my relationship status as a shield...  Guys don't always know if the girl is interested or not... So girls usually mention their BF/ Fiancé / husband to let them know that they are off-limit...

I forgot about the slaps, she slapped him twice and they showed it was haseena B one of the first to clap, haseena b should have been the first to taunt...v should write out logical tracks for them, v couldn't do a worse job then they r doing...

Jalebia precap?? I couldn't take more then a week, I'll try and put through some episodes over the weekend...but it will b sheer torture...

It's really not a Jelabi precap, I misspoke ..... It's a manhandling one... 
When Asad  slapped Zoya... I just couldn't digest that...I have issues with manhandling .... My niece was gagged and slapped by her wonderful husband several times before she filed for divorce... I would bolt if somebody puts a finger on me  Scared

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-09-10, 05:20

gul needs to do some research hitchhiking in any part of the world is wrong......she went about developingan over independent zoya's character so now the character is unbelievable I don't think zoya is superwoman....she added to many storyline to quickly without thinking....as I said before this could have been the best epic in serial but with her constant twisting she has ruin the perfect story.....and by I have known so many couples who fell in love, had their disagreements almost about everything but they still got married.....as for tanveer and razia again why are they not in jail.....gul cannot be the queen of romance......

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-10, 08:07

Ashranna,
its not only marriages were/r on hold n not approved 'qubool hai'...zoya's bharatmilap with her dad, asad-zoya-love-declaration,ayan's love realisation, dark-past-confrontation,dilshaad-rashid reunion, shirin's breakdown on not being loved back,rashid-asad-najma makeover,tanu n razzu's revealation,nikhhat's share of hpyness instead of pity, justice to badi B,imraan's facade defusion....sigh,the list continues...al r/were on hold for more than enuf time dear so the show is being a complete mess....had these been said 'qubool hai' in the right time,n fictionified as realistic as it can,it had chances of being epic indian family soap....

Sarra, i knw it is not near to ipk anywhere in terms of epicness...ipk was so so simple yet a complicated story, it was an eternal love-hate-tale which QH is not...let me not start off ipk ka shlok-geet here, hehe, i might nt stop
but in genre of family show it had chances....it was a gud show already pre-asya break up...now its a total crappy,sry if i hurt ny1

Its better not to talk abt the negativity n high voltage....due to the high volt,epicness blasted out n burned into ashes.....sensitivity ki toh waat lagni hi thi, since the team send off their logic on long holiday....

abt the acting, karan pisses me off more n more day after day,he was better in ASR-ish asad than this dumbo...
Surbhi never pulled me towards her, she is just fine n let her b type,for me....rishab was disaster as ayan ,he cud do nythng but act...vikrant is fab, he is better than karan,he suits ayan.....supporting castes r good like in every other show....asya's chemistry was not backed up by kabhi's chem that much n now asya's chem itself jumped out of the window.....razu n tanu r good....so, i agree with u sarra that acting matters in making a show epic...its not exactly right person for right job in qh as that of ipk

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-10, 10:15

such a sensible post sarra jan mirrors my thoughts exactly and more

I am not watching Qh these days only JA is my baby now.. When I used to watch Ipk I used to dedicate my time for that cause it was special though even if tracks would be bad or OTT it was unconditional love after that experience I had decided that  I will not dedicate such love to any other show., watch it only if the track is good to me. Here the same is happening QH is my favorite of course, but the current track is going no where so will watch only if its back on track. .But I read Wu in D . That’s all just to know where its going. So what all u have said it absolutely true. no amount of logic. Why cant she gave it proper closure by connecting all loops or if she wants to extend connect all loops, give leap or give new track.

But now we are still stuck in the same well with the same amout of cockroaches,  frogs and stingrays. I will pray for its trp to go down to teach them a lesson only then they will think logically. Its boring me BIG TIME. 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-10, 10:45

I loved all the rantings here :lol!: 

Glad to know Gul ji's brain is still on vacation...remember Shashi babu..poor soul never got up from the wheel chair nor his truth came forward...that was so pathetic.

@shami: I too want the trps to fall...it should ring alarm bells for the makers...atleast viewers will get some relief

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-10, 10:45

Sarra meri jaan until n unless you leave your brain n logic into the deep freezer you just cant enjoy this show yaar ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-10, 11:09

zuzana wrote:I loved all the rantings here :lol!: 

Glad to know Gul ji's brain is still on vacation...remember Shashi babu..poor soul never got up from the wheel chair nor his truth came forward...that was so pathetic.

@shami: I too want the trps to fall...it should ring alarm bells for the makers...atleast viewers will get some relief
zu beta aisa kuch nahi hone wala I feel cause aunties have blessed it I feel . bu tri is decreeing that’s solace. 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-10, 11:46

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Ah clever, that's wat Zoya didn't do, but he was such a polite besharam....

It's really not a Jelabi precap, I misspoke ..... It's a manhandling one... 
When Asad  slapped Zoya... I just couldn't digest that...I have issues with manhandling .... My niece was gagged and slapped by her wonderful husband several times before she filed for divorce... I would bolt if somebody puts a finger on me  Scared
I actually expected more from Zoya once she had been slapped...wat could b watched as fiction won't b taken in reality... hope your niece is ok, it can impact your whole life.. r u ok with ASR type of manhandling and now the sastha version?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-10, 11:49

Ashranna wrote:gul needs to do some research hitchhiking in any part of the world is wrong......she went about developingan over independent zoya's character so now the character is unbelievable I don't think zoya is superwoman....she added to many storyline to quickly without thinking....as I said before this could have been the best epic in serial but with her constant twisting she has ruin the perfect story.....and by I have known so many couples who fell in love, had their disagreements almost about everything but they still got married.....as for tanveer and razia again why are they not in jail.....gul cannot be the queen of romance......
She has tried for romance here less and more family drama.. the whole little track was just not thought out but that fits with the rest of the story...they r not that keen on jails.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-10, 11:53

clarissasham wrote:

zu beta aisa kuch nahi hone wala I feel cause aunties have blessed it I feel . bu tri is decreeing that’s solace. 
all blame the era..there are not many shows which are eye grabbing except JA..all the shows are so boring and yawn worthy I say..so many may find QH better of the lot :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-10, 12:18

aasudi wrote:Ashranna,
its not only marriages were/r on hold n not approved 'qubool hai'...zoya's bharatmilap with her dad, asad-zoya-love-declaration,ayan's love realisation, dark-past-confrontation,dilshaad-rashid reunion, shirin's breakdown on not being loved back,rashid-asad-najma makeover,tanu n razzu's revealation,nikhhat's share of hpyness instead of pity, justice to badi B,imraan's facade defusion....sigh,the list continues...al r/were on hold for more than enuf time dear so the show is being a complete mess....had these been said 'qubool hai' in the right time,n fictionified as realistic as it can,it had chances of being epic indian family soap....

Sarra, i knw it is not near to ipk anywhere in terms of epicness...ipk was so so simple yet a complicated story, it was an eternal love-hate-tale which QH is not...let me not start off ipk ka shlok-geet here, hehe, i might nt stop
but in genre of family show it had chances....it was a gud show already pre-asya break up...now its a total crappy,sry if i hurt ny1

Its better not to talk abt the negativity n high voltage....due to the high volt,epicness blasted out n burned into ashes.....sensitivity ki toh waat lagni hi thi, since the team send off their logic on long holiday....

abt the acting, karan pisses me off more n more day after day,he was better in ASR-ish asad than this dumbo...
Surbhi never pulled me towards her, she is just fine n let her b type,for me....rishab was disaster as ayan ,he cud do nythng but act...vikrant is fab, he is better than karan,he suits ayan.....supporting castes r good like in every other show....asya's chemistry was not backed up by kabhi's chem that much n now asya's chem itself jumped out of the window.....razu n tanu r good....so, i agree with u sarra that acting matters in making a show epic...its not exactly right person for right job in qh as that of ipk
They have so many on going tracks let's c how many they forget, but u r right they have made a mess out of it, after I finished watching 6weeks worth of episodes i asked my self wat actually moved story wise and guess what not a lot... they seem to have lost the art of timing

Vikrant as Ayaan is good, he overshadows Karen without having to think about it.. Karen isn't to bad at times doing flirty scenes but for more intense scenes, drama, breakdown etc is a fail, how he is going to fair on the track to come is not something I am looking forward to... Zoya seemed to get better for a while and seems to have regressed again...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-10, 12:30

clarissasham wrote:such a sensible post sarra jan mirrors my thoughts exactly and more

I am not watching Qh these days only JA is my baby now.. When I used to watch Ipk I used to dedicate my time for that cause it was special though even if tracks would be bad or OTT it was unconditional love after that experience I had decided that  I will not dedicate such love to any other show., watch it only if the track is good to me. Here the same is happening QH is my favorite of course, but the current track is going no where so will watch only if its back on track. .But I read Wu in D . That’s all just to know where its going. So what all u have said it absolutely true. no amount of logic. Why cant she gave it proper closure by connecting all loops or if she wants to extend connect all loops, give leap or give new track.

But now we are still stuck in the same well with the same amout of cockroaches,  frogs and stingrays. I will pray for its trp to go down to teach them a lesson only then they will think logically. Its boring me BIG TIME. 
love of a show happens u can't predict it and it happened to so many with IPK.. the TRP are good, but last few weeks JA has been catching it and last week surpassed it, u get a song sequence and now the twist which had been shelved for so long makes a miraculous comeback, r they already feeling some pressure??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-09-10, 12:56

sarra, excellent post and can't agree with you more, the show is no good anymore ...... i too stopped watching a while ago, i think gul won't stop until all characters in the show become brainless and we see people in a zombie land Wink 

frankly, i haven't found a show that is worth watching and sticking to, par koi nahin, since they already said dekhna hai to dekho, we too can say, REMOTE KOH USE KARO cheers 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-11, 01:52

ranting v do well, lol Zu Gul made up for Sashi with Badi B don't worry wat Gul can't complete in one show she does in another....

Zu I think they may already be feeling the pressure...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-11, 02:05

--sumana13-- wrote:Sarra meri jaan until n unless you leave your brain n logic into the deep freezer you just cant enjoy this show yaar ...
Manu I think that applies to most shows but trying to apply logic and brain gives us a chance to vent our frustrations codswallop have some fun doing it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-11, 03:48

clarissasham wrote:

lol, but are TRP aunties not fickle?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum