Latest topics

SBS Qubool Hai Segt 9Sep13 "Zoya ki Shaadi ka Sriganesh" Pics & video added

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Qubool Hai Segt 9Sep13 "Zoya ki Shaadi ka Sriganesh" Pics & video added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-09, 14:15

Written Update ...

Voice over takes us to the sets of Qubool hai where the track of Zoya and Najma's Nikah are being shot ....

Both the brides are glowing as they sit all dressed up in their wedding fineries 

The BG song for the segt is ..... "Lal dupatta malmal ka re mere udaa hawa ke jhokey sey ...."
Zoya is wearing a beautiful red dupatta with beads hanging to the border .. draped over her head and a beautiful maang tilka glittering diamonds coming on to her forehead .. She has a tiny stud on her nose .... She is looking impatiently here and there waiting for Asad to come and claim her as his  .. ..

Najma is in her red wedding Trousseau ... With a red dupatta over her head .. She has a head jewel and big gold  Nathni .... And is looking very beautiful ... Her eyes searching for Her love Imran ... 

Dilshad is very happy today .. As she has the two brides of Kubool Hai looking pretty before her .. There is Asad's Zoya on one side and Najma  on the other 
Both the brides are waiting for their grooms to arrive ...
Dilshaad is standing behind the two girls with her hands placed on the heads of the two girls ... As if giving her blessings to both ....then she lovingly touches the two brides head with her cheek and murmurs her dill ki dua into their ears ..

The VO then focuses on to Dilshad who is looking no less beautiful then the two brides
Dilshaad is wearing a peacock blue sharara with heavy work on it .. And has designer jewellery to match the outfit .. And is looking as gorgeous as ever...
She shows off her dress to the viewers  

.."dono dulhano  sey kuch kam nahin lag rahi hai .. Aur dono ko takkar de rahi hai .. Apney neeley shararey mein "

Dilshad then speaks to the viewers that for her it was. Double dhamakaa
Her daughter was getting married and leaving her and on the other side her DIL was entering her house as her daughter ...

The VO then takes us to Asad who was looking at his bride Zoya with sad pleading eyes and  had not changed into his new sherwani for his nikah ?? He was in a black coat with white kurta under it !!..Why?? Why ??
He is looking very hairaan pareshaan .....
He silently looks at his bride and then departs with out uttering a word ...zoya takes off her trousseau ....Oh NOOO!!!..affraid No :cry: 

Soon Zoya is seen changed back into her normal attire .....a white top and jeans .. And she comes to Asad to find out what was ailing Asad .. To share his troubles n problems ....
Dilshad then says .. She hopes Zoya stops running away and marries has son Asad ...
She wants zoya and Asad to get marrried this time without any more hiccups ..." Iss baar toh nikah ho jaye bass !!"
Voice over then says lets hope for the best as both Tanveer and Razia were back and I ran had lots of secrets up his sleeve ....

Video update is up .. Pl. scroll down ...:sunny:

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-09, 17:12; edited 15 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 9Sep13 "Zoya ki Shaadi ka Sriganesh" Pics & video added

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-09, 14:21

where is it dear?

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-09, 14:47

perfumeheaven wrote:where is it dear?
This is the promo my dear .. The tag lines .. The segt is yet to air .. Patience Zainab meri jaaan ...

The Saraswatichandra segt aired .. So just updated that bit yaara .. Am waiting too yaar ..bounce bounce

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-09, 17:23; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-09, 16:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-09, 17:29

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-09-10, 00:24

Zoya is looking like a typical Muslim bride whereas Nazma Hindu style mai dressed op hai...but both are looking very very pretty

muskaan.tekwani

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-10, 10:35

muskaan.tekwani wrote:Zoya is looking like a typical Muslim bride whereas Nazma Hindu style mai dressed op hai...but both are looking very very pretty
Yeah I noticed Muskaan .. That nose ring looks very Rajasthani  style .. Not the tylical Muslim style ... They wanted  the two brides to look different I guess...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 16:00

After posting so many beautiful pics of tue bride .. If the shaadi does not happen I will be really heart broken yaar ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by jarian28 on 2013-09-11, 16:13

--sumana13-- wrote:After posting so many beautiful pics of tue bride .. If the shaadi does not happen I will be really heart broken yaar ...
I think you ve not got the famous spoilers
Can i post spoilers here

Zoya is getting married to Ayan and it has been shot too
Guy who played vikram (nithin gosswami /) posted that in twitter

Zoya exposes tanu and imraan on their wedding hence both wedding being called off

jarian28

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-11, 16:46

--sumana13-- wrote:After posting so many beautiful pics of tue bride .. If the shaadi does not happen I will be really heart broken yaar ...
sumi, let it pass...dnt feel sour...just hold on...sometimes tragedy gives more meaning to love...we need to c the execution n aftermath of the misfortune

just remember devdaas n other tragedies which surpasses happy-marriage....wish for the souls to unite til eternity, heart already is united....distances cud not rip the souls apart :-)

i knw u dnt like tragedies....but plz dnt get heartbroken... U r so innocent yara
*ohg*

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 17:14

aasudi wrote:
sumi, let it pass...dnt feel sour...just hold on...sometimes tragedy gives more meaning to love...we need to c the execution n aftermath of the misfortune

just remember devdaas n other tragedies which surpasses happy-marriage....wish for the souls to unite til eternity, heart already is united....distances cud not rip the souls apart :-)

i knw u dnt like tragedies....but plz dnt get heartbroken... U r so innocent yara
*ohg*
Cant help it yaar ....
Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-13, 07:56

jarian28 wrote:
I think you ve not got the famous spoilers
Can i post spoilers here

Zoya is getting married to Ayan and it has been shot too
Guy who played vikram (nithin gosswami /) posted that in twitter

Zoya exposes tanu and imraan on their wedding hence both wedding being called off
My dear Jarian .. This is your forum too .. Please feel free to post what ever you want to yaara .. We would love to see you posting all the tweets etc of the fave actors ... 

Waisey aapka naam kya hai .... What do we call you buddy ?? flower :sunny:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum