Latest topics

Spoilers..JA get seperated!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoilers..JA get seperated!

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-09, 14:25

These are not confirmed spoilers..just for discussion state posting it..what if it happens like this:

Jalal finds out that someone from the harem is responsible for the MC...Bharmal is super mad and breaks the marriage of JA and takes Jodha away with him. Jalal wages a war against Bharmal just to get back Jodha!

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoilers..JA get seperated!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-09, 15:01

Hawww Zu.. First the Hindu Dharma would prevent Bharmal from taking any action regarding  the marriage..

Second the political situation would not  turn him into a daredevil who can show  Tenga to  his overlord ..

Third, he is a man of the times, with Shivani yet to be married, he would hardly get a married daughter home for that would complete the disgrace of the family..

In those days, Marriages were broken by Muslims  for Hindhus it was death or Sati ..Marriage was 7 janam ka Bandhan.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-09, 15:14

Tanthya wrote:Hawww Zu.. First the Hindu Dharma would prevent Bharmal from taking any action regarding  the marriage..

Second the political situation would not  turn him into a daredevil who can show  Tenga to  his overlord ..

Third, he is a man of the times, with Shivani yet to be married, he would hardly get a married daughter home for that would complete the disgrace of the family..

In those days, Marriages were broken by Muslims  for Hindhus it was death or Sati ..Marriage was 7 janam ka Bandhan.
I know Tants...I was surprised to read this...I know its beyond possible for Bharmal to take her back,,...but wont be surprised if it plays out differently...after the truth is out if Bharmal requests Jalal to send Jodha for sukanyas marriage she may leave on that pretext and prolong her stay back as she is angry..but Jalal waging a war on Bharmal looks ridiculous..lets see..but I read that intense hate track is coming up cheers 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-09, 15:26

zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Hawww Zu.. First the Hindu Dharma would prevent Bharmal from taking any action regarding  the marriage..

I know Tants...I was surprised to read this...I know its beyond possible for Bharmal to take her back,,...but wont be surprised if it plays out differently...after the truth is out if Bharmal requests Jalal to send Jodha for sukanyas marriage she may leave on that pretext and prolong her stay back as she is angry..but Jalal waging a war on Bharmal looks ridiculous..lets see..but I read that intense hate track is coming up cheers 

It should, Although how the King of Sujjanpur still sticks to the alliance after the sons of the house march against their would be BIL's kingdom is a surprise..

Hatred will and should.. Musical chairs, Jalal hates her for killng the baby, Jodha will hate hm for illtreating her beloved Bapusa, Bhaisa, Amer !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-09, 19:00

zuzana wrote:These are not confirmed spoilers..just for discussion state posting it..what if it happens like this:

Jalal finds out that someone from the harem is responsible for the MC...Bharmal is super mad and breaks the marriage of JA and takes Jodha away with him. Jalal wages a war against Bharmal just to get back Jodha!
Aiyyo.....Jodha should not leave rite now......it wud be fun to see Jalal's repentence once Jodha is proved innocent....
@Bharmal: since he is the father of the daughter......guess he doesnt have any options, his hands are tied already, the only thing is Jalal will defo say sorry for his behaviour and thats something which is really BIG for Jalal in that era....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-10, 10:23

What if Jo herself wants to go after Ja realises that the Amer clan is innocent?

Me thinks Ruqs did her own MC without knowing.. Hookah should be the culprit

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-10, 10:34

pollyanna wrote:
zuzana wrote:These are not confirmed spoilers..just for discussion state posting it..what if it happens like this:

Aiyyo.....Jodha should not leave rite now......it wud be fun to see Jalal's repentence once Jodha is proved innocent....
@Bharmal: since he is the father of the daughter......guess he doesnt have any options, his hands are tied already, the only thing is Jalal will defo say sorry for his behaviour and thats something which is really BIG for Jalal in that era....
Yes Pals this is not the right for them to seperate...this is the time we see Jalal in repentance mode.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-10, 10:37

Abavi wrote:What if Jo herself wants to go after Ja realises that the Amer clan is innocent?

Me thinks Ruqs did her own MC without knowing.. Hookah should be the culprit
I think so too Vi she might want to go away by herself.

You mean datura was given thru Hookah?

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-10, 10:54

I too don’t want jodha to leave I want to saw the face of jalal sharam ke mare roaming harem

He should feel like-make this earth split and gulp me ...

he should be lal lal like tamatar with sharam in harem

Should not come near jodha for days and should sing

Tadap tadp ke iss dil se aah nikalthi rahi

Mujko saza di choota info ki

Aisa kya guna kiya

Sirf shak kiya sirf shak

Jo karoonga shak karooonga shak ke siwa kuch na karoonga           - that was my oath when I took charge as jahampana:cheers: cheers 

That is jalals duty

Cause I cant see my own if MA sys jodha is from chand i  mean moon will believe her 

Last edited by clarissasham on 2013-09-10, 11:05; edited 1 time in total

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-10, 11:02

lolzzzzz Shami.....What the!!! :lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-10, 11:12

clarissasham wrote:I too don’t want jodha to leave I want to saw the face of jalal sharam ke mare roaming harem

He should feel like-make this earth split and gulp me ...

he should be lal lal like tamatar with sharam in harem

Should not come near jodha for days and should sing

Tadap tadp ke iss dil se aah nikalthi rahi

Mujko saza di choota info ki

Aisa kya guna kiya

Sirf shak kiya sirf shak

Jo karoonga shak karooonga shak ke siwa kuch na karoonga           - that was my oath when I took charge as jahampana:cheers: cheers 

That is jalals duty

Cause I cant see my own if MA sys jodha is from chand i  mean moon will believe her 
  Thumbsup ROFL ROFL ROFL

Ekta maiyyas all heroes are experts at shaq karna..she didnt let Jalal too get away! :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum