Latest topics

Qubool Hain WU 8th March 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hain WU 8th March 2013

Post by sarra0 on 2013-03-09, 00:37

The episode starts with Asad hugging Tanveer and Zoya looking on sad, Asad asks Tanveer are you ok, Asad says something about a phone sorry i couldn't quite catch what he says) i got scared, he takes a hankerchief out of his pocket and dabs at the little bit of blood on her forehead and asks her if she is hurt any where else, Tanveer says thanks to God i am ok. Zoya is watching and has tears in her eyes, she wipes a tear away, Asad says to Tanveer clets go, Zoya is trying not to cry further and turns away from them and starts walking away. You see Tanveer near a car drinking from a bottle of water. Asad supports Tanveer as she is walking and he spots a a pink Ipod on the road and says Zoya (how he knows it is hers is beyond me, she can't be the only one with a pink Ipad) he goes and picks it up and says this is zoya's ipad. He shouts Zoya, zoya and starts running and looking around, he then screams Zoya again, Zoya is seen walking and he spots her and starts running to her shouting Zoya, he catches her as she faints (her hand should drop as she is faints not go around his back lol).

Asad is driving and Tanveer is sitting with him in the front and Zoya in the back (yep she has been relegated already lol i know its so they can make eyes at each other throu the rear view mirror but glancing could have been done at the front as well) Zoya looks at Asad and then turns to look at Tanveer, Asad looks at Zoya thru the rear view mirrir, Tanveer turns to look at Asad (a triangle is formed)

Aayan is in his room about to take his shirt off (don't panic he has a vest on underneath) when Humaira comes and says Nuzhat (didn't you get the memo, she has left the building, whether she returns or disappears into the ether is still to be seen), Humaira says she came to get Nuzat she is about to turn and go when she sees the mark on Aayan's neck and asks how he got it (pyaar karte hain na, thats y she observes him so closely), Aayan has a flashback of being dressed as a ghost and Asad hitting him, Aayan says to Humaira that it's nothin, he fell of his bike, he tries to hide the mark with his hair (ah is that y you have that mop of hair, for such an occasion) he doesnt succeed, next scene the hair ae back to normal position, she says when you don't know how to lie don't try, she goes out of the room and Aayan is in the process of taking his shirt off again when Humaira walks back in and tells him to put this on the mark and it will help. Aayan says he is ok, he doesnt need it, Humaira takes his hand and drags him to bed (not quite how she wants to be there but settling for now) she puts the ice pack on his neck (i think it was an ice pack). He keeps looking at her and she notices and asks why are you looking at me like that, Aayan says i thought you are angry with me, she replies i was and i am but mein insaan bhi hoon (your parents don't seem to be, so we did have doubts). she hands him the ice pack and leaves the room and Aayan is smiling.

You see shrin come and stand in the doorway of Aayan's room looking sad, Aayan notices and asks Shrin what happened, why are you crying (er are you having memory loss, what a question to ask) Shrin says to Aayan you have to get Rashid out of there,those people will kill him, Srin is crying and says i went to meet him and, Aayan says and, and what happened. Shrin says an atrocity is happening, save him, save him, Ayan says nothing will happen to him.

Dining table and Dilshaad, Tanveer, Zoya and Najma are sitting ther, DIlshaad says to Tanveer what this even having your own house her you why will you stay in a hotel, Zoya looks on sad that Tanveer could be staying there, Tanveer says but, Dilshaad says but nothing when you were younger you spent most of your time in this house and how you are grown up you will behave like a stranger? Tanveer says the last we left we cried so much if i stay with you here then when its time to leave i will cry again, Dilshaad says don't think to much, y sacrifice your todays in the thought of tomorrow, najma asks Tanveer what she does, she replies that she is a designer. Dilshaad tells Zoya that Tanveer is not only close to me but also to Asad, both are friends and were inseperable when they were younger. Asad comes (clean shaven) and Zoya looks at him, he takes his normal seet at the table and Zoya gets up and leaves. Asad says to Dilshhad the doctor rang and wants to know if you are havign your medications correctly, if you are not then he will need to prescribe new ones. Dilshaad looks at Najma and says you dont need to tell me that i can talk to the doctor my self ok Najma, Asad looks on in shock and Dilshaad gets up from the table and goes from there, Tanveer is puzzled with what just happened.

Zoya is dressing her wounds when Asad comes and says do you want me to call the doctor, Zoya says no, she gasps when she puts on her forhead, Asad says if you don't trat it right it will go septic, i will call the doctor he will treat it right, Zoya is facing away from Asad and has tears rolling down her face, and says i can take care of myself, i don't need anybody else, i dont't need anybody. Asad i didnt know, i didin't know that you were on the bus, i saw your ipad and i was really woried, Mitwa...Ishq pe zor nahin playing in the background. Zoya turns around, they look at each other and then you hear Tanveers voice saying Asad both turn towards her and Tanveer says forgive me, i hope i did not disturb you (kebab mein haddi, they were about to have a moment) Asad says no, not at all, Tanveer says i was looking at your house, you have made a beautiful house, you always had a lnterest for buildings, Tanveer looks at Zoya and says i'm sorry, but no one has introduced us, Zoya smiles and before she can say anything Asad says i'm so sorry, how rude of me Tanu and introduces the two to each other, he tells Zoya that Tanu is his childhood friend, he tells tanveer that this is Ms Zoya Faruqi, she is a relative of a close friend of mums and she is staying with us for a bit from New York, Zoya is not happy with how she was , Tanveer holds her hand out to Zoya, who slowly lifts her hand to shake, they say they are happy to meet each other. Tanveer says tell me one thing Jammi doesnt trouble you does he (didn't catch the nickname she used, sounded like this) if he does let me know, Asad says Tanu, Tanveer says even know he doesnt like this name, Tanveer says called him this from chilhood, do you know y, Zoya says no, Tanveer says i will tell you later. Tanveer says to asad that she wanted to talk to him however its ok, we can talk later as well, asad and Tanu go from there, Zoya is sad and trying to not cry.

Tanveer is in asad's room and stands up and says i could tell by the tension between you and aunty that there is something, i wanted to talk to about it before but with Zoya there, asd says Ms Farouqi knows all about it and has helped us a lot as well, Tanveer ask is there something wrong between the two of you, like there were a lot of unsaid things between the two of you, i mean is there any between the two of you. Asad tells tanu that he is upset with Zoya because it also looks to Zoya like Mr Rashid ahmad Khan is innocent and because of that and her support mum doesnt see the truth either. Tanu asks and what if they turn out to be right, if they are innocent? Asad says he is not innocent, Tanu says until the court says differently they are innocent, and the doll that you were telling me about, if his innocence could be proved b that doll why do you not look for it, (the camera focuses on the doll which is outside in the basket). Asad says because we do not know where the dol is, she is lost, mum still believes that the doll will be found, but even if it is found usse koi faraq nahin parega, Billo Rani is outside the window in the background listening in to Asad Tanu conversation, Tanu says for aunties sake i hope that you find the doll soon. She takes Asad's hand in hers and says everything will be ok. Zoya comes to where Billo Rani is and asks her what she is doing her, Billo Rani says, nothing just cleaning, i thought i would clean the inside to but looks like Sir is busy and she walks away. Zoya looks through the window and sees Asad's hands in Tanu, Mitwa..Ishq pe zor nahin playing in the background, she is upset.

Aayan has a guys shirt in his hand and says if you hit my dad again then i will, they then show he is talking to Haseens B's brother the police officer, he is laughing and says your anger is like a cloud that lifts from your heart and rains right there as well. He carries on when i hit you, you couldnt do anything you went and called your brother, go call him now as well, oh wait how are you going to call him, he is the one that put your father in jail, even if i was to charge your father third degree, it wouldnt make any difference to Asad. Aayan says you cant do that, thats ghair kanooni, Feroz says don't keep teaching me the law, i know how to beat someone without leaving any marks on the body. Feroq carries on you lot don't do anything, the rich don't normally stay in jail for more than 6 hours, and your father has already been there for 6 days, he says leave this, you have two days, two days to do wat you want, after that when asad gives his testomony then nothibg, no evidence nothing can save your father.

It's night, asad goes to his room and Aayan is there waiting for him, aayan says dad has to stay in jail for another two days, Asad says i know cause of that stupid girl otherwise he would have got the punishment today. Asad says to Aayan you should be with your mum and sisters to prepare them for what is to come, because Mr Rashid Ahmed Khan will definitely be punished and we have spoken about this before. Aayan says bhai how can you be so stone hearted, i know what you think about this but Feroz is taking his anger for us on dad, Aayan is pleading with Asad and says even after hearing all this you won't do anything? Asad says you are saying all this so that i don't testify against your father, right. Aayan asks him how you could hate dad so much, Asad says he is doing what is right, Aayan says you are only taking revenge against him, i don't want to talk to you, he turns and starts to leave when he turns back again to Asad (Asad is facing away from Aayan) and Aayan says you are not the brother i knew, what dad did was wrong, but what is happening to him is also wrong, from childhood people have tried to separate us however i never listened to one word they were saying, you were my brother, but you proved today that they were right, that our relationship is of step brothers, Asad has tears in his eyes.

Precap: Zindagi ke yehi reet hai, har ke he baad jeet hai playing in the background, Tanu brings Dilshaad to Asad and puts Dilshaad's hand in Asad's,Dilshaad starts to move it nd walk away when Asad holds it, dilshaad looks at the hands Asad hugs her Dilshaad hugs him back, Najma is looking on, Zoya is also looking on, she turns away and you see Asad is hugging Dilshaad and Najma and Tanu is next to Dilshaad.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hain WU 8th March 2013

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-03-09, 06:38

Sarra....awesome post. :) .....got a glimpse of what to expect when i watch it...

So he finds her with her ipad .....humm ..
Rolling Eyes

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-09, 08:19

Sarra,

A truly beautifully written post. I was really touched by Zoya and Ayaan's plight. I really hope the doll does not fall in the wrong hands. You have described the scenes so beautifully, Kudos to you Sarra and take a bow.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-03-09, 10:41

Hey Sarra.....great update.....didn go near TV for full 2 days.....just getting glimpse now here in D

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-09, 11:13

Wow Sarra.......beautiful update....it was indeed a touching and poignant moment ......i just love the way you have brought out the emotions.....

long hug

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-09, 12:13

sarra jansuch detailed and beautiful update hugs . i watched only the first 10 minutes and naturally started feeling that how come on the first day itself tanveer has come to know everything and taking everything in her hands. some sort of jealous yar poor ms farooqui and insensitive Jahampana. Censored tanu looks modest phir bhi .

poor zoya

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-03-10, 14:12

Yep Sharmi unbelievable that he can ignore and overlook her wen she standing right there in front of him with her arms outstretched but a pink ipod tells him she was there

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-03-10, 14:15

Thanks for liking the update.. Yep emotions r running high from all characters and Zoya was hurt, sad and the precap she wud have seen a perfect family and she out in the cold again

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-03-10, 14:21

Sham Tanu is assessing the relationship between Zoya and Asad and realises there is more, how her character turns out is still to be seen but they have made it they can take it either way, she made a point of mentioning or referring to her close relationship with Asad wen they were younger, more then necessary and deliberate

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-10, 14:41

sarra,
Very nice analysis and I like that you gave all the details..... the thing that bothers me is ayaan's behavior, his mom's cying and asked him several times for help, but he hasn't done one single thing to get his dad out. This is why i really disliked the funny side of things when Zoya and he made some plans without thinking properly; this is not bacchon ka kheil because being in jail is serious business. If Asad indeed made it to the court, then what? Yeh toh kismat ka luck hai, iss mein kya shak hai......... this is what it truly is. Just because Ayaan is not the main hero, it doens't mean he has no brains, i really wish they'd do something with his character and of course, chop off his horrible hair and give us a chance to

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-03-11, 13:11

Very true this would be a good time to show some character growth for Ayan. they havnt even shown that he has visited his father in prison, Someone you love so much, you think is innocent. He cud have at least gone and asked his father wat actually happened at that point. I suppose every time he has needed anything or been in trouble he has called his brother and this time he can't rely on him as he is the one who bought the charges.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-03-11, 14:21

thanks for the update Sarra :)

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:27