Latest topics

Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-09, 02:27

As crazy the title might sound, today I'm in no mood to post anything random.
For once I would like nothing but to pour my heart. Because, today I had enough of it seriously.

Who is Asad Ahmed Khan?
Who is he actually? And what in name of holy mother of earth does he think of himself?


[Keeping away all the biases, understand my view point. For I guess I do not watch a T.V show for the sake of it and who romanticizes who, rather the relations and psyche they carry. So please tolerate it with an open mind]

*Pallo apologies in advance that you'll have to read something like this. but I couldn't hold back today!


Starting with the scene where Zoya is standing with open arms, waiting for certain Jahanpana 6 packs to come engulf her in his embrace and let her be. Let her piece herself and return to her normal shairana self.
Granted Asad was too keen on someone in particular and lost track of everything else, surrounding him. I do not get how on earth he could not see the living flesh, Zoya herself standing there, her arms open & waiting, though.
Of all things one could expect from him, what he saw was her iPad. Shocked
For the love of God, how thick can CV's get. I was thoroughly irritated. Rolling Eyes

Lets escape that part. If I'd call him heartless would be an understatement.
He couldn't see beyond Zoya's shaken self. Could he? May be he did, but all what I felt was Zoya's hollow in my heart. Don't jump to conclusions, I'm sane people. Just acutely sensitive about Women actually. I mean it does bother me how women are portrayed on television. A part where I'm proud of Zoya, as how she is and a part when I want to give her my piece of mind, where she stays mum for wrong reasons and of course the part when all what happens to her is the pain that Asad inflicts on her, mentally or sometimes physically.
I'm on no grounds trying to make Asad look like a monster, I drool over him like many of you do, but the fact that he acts insensitives most of the times, gets me irked big time. Bang

Other than that I could feel Aayan's pleas today, like completely. What is really wrong with Asad? Isn't he blinded by the hate? A person full of high values, morals and ethical sense would stoop to turning deaf ears to real hue & cry, goes above my head.
I mean how many people would he hurt in his angry tornado?
Would he ever care to listen?
I actually dislike the part that he portrays his thinking and loathing for certain Mr. Khan who is supposedly his abbu in name of Dilshad's suffering. I totally accept, no child would ever take their Mother's suffering and humiliation without doing it full and forever, mind you all case here is different, though.

And if I say I hate Raziya's character all together, it'd be an understatement. CV's are unnecessarily portraying so much violence against an elderly person. I'm sure it unsettles the actors as well, we're mere viewers. It's too much drama to take all together, the show needs balancing. At least that's what I felt in two days. *Adding Weed-Pakoda scenes, adds up to hilarious moments, not the sensible light heart moments, they're way too different.*

A wife whose broken and shattered but completely and blindly have faith on her husband.
A mother who keeps telling her children that their father has a reason to leave them behind, mourning.
A woman who suffers being called names and pitied upon for all the wrong reasons.

Who would dare question her belief? Who in this world would?
Of course, none other than her son.

A boy who has nothing but his strong childhood memories with his brother, to smile genuinely.
A guy who does not even place his own mother before his 'Bhai'.
A man who grew up learning, respecting and dying thousand deaths to keep his relation intact with his Bhaijaan.

Who on earth would hurt a soul like him? What kind of a brother would question a brother like him? Of course none other than Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan.

A woman, who actually ran away from her own wedding to search for her father, is keen to get somebody else his father back.
A woman who has no personal interest whatsoever to help certain someone's mother to get her back, the love of her life, all because she herself is in love with that certain someone.
A woman who blindly trusts her Jahanpana 6 packs, only to get it brutally broken most of the times.

Who would not listen to a woman like her? Who on earth would inflict pain again and again on a pure soul like her?
Of course none other than her Mr. Khan.

I mean, somebody truly is in need to let go! :||^v:

P.S- I'm totally shattered after watching the Precap for Monday. Zoya's face is imprinted, the feeling does not settles and its hovering. Obviously all of us know what she'd be thinking. 'Family Perfect', wouldn't she?
And then all the drama to leave his house. Of course it'd be the best decision for the moment. I wonder how could Asad introduce her to Tanveer as someone whose there just as a guest and would bid adieu to them soon? Shocked No

Yes we viewers are going MAD by second Evil or Very Mad
Wasn't Raziya and Dadi sequence enough, that they had to show that Rashid is being physically abused as well?
Cherry on the cake is Asad turning cold, deaf, mute and heartless and especially brainless to all of it. I mean how can he? Question

I'm sorry people. I'm too depressed today, it all came out here like this.
Please do not take this post as an offence, it was heartfelt so posted. Broken Heart


Last edited by fire.whisky on 2013-03-09, 21:26; edited 1 time in total

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 262
Join date : 2013-02-23
Age : 24
Location : Alternate Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-09, 07:14

Awwww... I can feel how much you like QH....
Frustrating as it is... This is the only show I am intrigued by... Rest are so boring... razia will pay her dues... Just a matter of time...

I love Zoya's character... Yes, she is quiet abt her feelings but what can she say when a guy while completely inebriated still says YOU are NOT the girl for me, a complete misfit... C'mon he wasn't sober.... That hurts...

Now comes Tanu with sweet Jammy... Cant blame Zoya...

Fantastic post ... Keep spewing more of them...

Sabrina

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-09, 07:28

Radhika,

What a heartfelt post. I really agree with you as to why Asad cant understand or take his dearest mother's, brother's point of view. This has been so beautifully described, i really hope the scenes improve.



A wife whose broken and shattered but completely and blindly have faith on her husband.
A mother who keeps telling her children that their father has a reason to leave them behind, mourning.
A woman who suffers being called names and pitied upon for all the wrong reasons.

Who would dare question her belief? Who in this world would?
Of course, none other than her son.

A boy who has nothing but his strong childhood memories with his brother, to smile genuinely.
A guy who does not even place his own mother before his 'Bhai'.
A man who grew up learning, respecting and dying thousand deaths to keep his relation intact with his Bhaijaan.

Who
on earth would hurt a soul like him? What kind of a brother would
question a brother like him? Of course none other than Mr. Asad Ahmed
Khan.

A woman, who actually ran away from her own wedding to search for her father, is keen to get somebody else his father back.
A
woman who has no personal interest whatsoever to help certain someone's
mother to get her back, the love of her life, all because she herself
is in love with that certain someone.
A woman who blindly trusts her Jahanpana 6 packs, only to get it brutally broken most of the times.

Who would not listen to a woman like her? Who on earth would inflict pain again and again on a pure soul like her?
Of course none other than her Mr. Khan.

This has been so beautifully described, I really hope the scenes improve. I really did not appreciate the way he treated Zoya after all what she did for him. I have this gut feeling the new girl is a fake. Lets see how are Zoya will help her Poophi to bring Rashid out. I really appreciate this post.



anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-09, 11:37

Wow radhika.....I LOVED your post.....and I guess......the makers would be PROUD of yours too....... Thumbsup

This is the exact sentiment which they wanted to bring out with all the frames they showed starting Wed to Friday......

Yes u want to HATE Asad but still you WONT....WHY???? coz he is so much HUMAN........just like one of us........


I am on the same page as u.........and i know....our Asad will not LET US DOWN.........





pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-09, 12:09

radhu such wonderful post and agree to most of ur points ASAD turned blind Bang

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-09, 12:51


Radhika...my darling.....Asad has built up a WALL around him.......his actions are all a facade wrt Zoya......

just re look the scene...when he confesses....and then Zoya tells him that she too likes him........he replies with something which is very very mean to her, intentionally hurt her coz he is afraid to fall in love....and he has fallen head over heels in love with her........

also re look at the scene of few seconds ...when Zoya falls asleep on his shoulders, he looks up, his helplessness and his guilt in his eyes....and then he surrenders himself to her....he rests his head on hers......gets his sukoon wala chain and neend.......if he would have hated her.......he would have gone to a different sofa/chair or whatever





pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-03-09, 15:59

pollyanna wrote:
Radhika...my darling.....Asad has built up a WALL around him.......his actions are all a facade wrt Zoya......

just re look the scene...when he confesses....and then Zoya tells him that she too likes him........he replies with something which is very very mean to her, intentionally hurt her coz he is afraid to fall in love....and he has fallen head over heels in love with her........

also re look at the scene of few seconds ...when Zoya falls asleep on his shoulders, he looks up, his helplessness and his guilt in his eyes....and then he surrenders himself to her....he rests his head on hers......gets his sukoon wala chain and neend.......if he would have hated her.......he would have gone to a different sofa/chair or whatever





Exactly ...Asad has certain limitations to him....he withdraws quickly from any emotional situation....turns himself against that .....But only this doll factory's entire secret will turn Asad upside down....his ideologies...principles....everything.....we need to wait for that to happen...There will be a day when Zoya will stand on top of all when the whereabouts of the mysterious dead ones come out....for this first Rashid should speak....Razia should blurt....the paper evidences must change places.....

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 231
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-09, 21:29

Thanks Anu, 'm so glad you found it sensible and yes I do wish for it all to turn into a beautiful dream. Of course it soon will without a doubt. :)

anurao66 wrote:Radhika,

What a heartfelt post. I really agree with you as to why Asad cant understand or take his dearest mother's, brother's point of view. This has been so beautifully described, i really hope the scenes improve.


This has been so beautifully described, I really hope the scenes improve. I really did not appreciate the way he treated Zoya after all what she did for him. I have this gut feeling the new girl is a fake. Lets see how are Zoya will help her Poophi to bring Rashid out. I really appreciate this post.



fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 262
Join date : 2013-02-23
Age : 24
Location : Alternate Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-09, 21:38

I totally agree on this is one Sabby, one very intriguing show no doubt. I know but then isn't it that she understands Asad so much better other than Dilshad & Najma, maybe better. Her degree of understanding him is just amazing, and that just takes a toll on me, when she just lets it go. Big time EGO clashes man Sleep
And yeah that T-J thing, man she's over-rated and overacting, who behaves this way in today's world? I mean she's one superficial actor. I will take my own time to accept her, I guess by that time she'd be saying ciao :)

Glad you liked it, of course would come up with more of it!

Love & Hug
Radhika

Shesherkobita wrote:Awwww... I can feel how much you like QH....
Frustrating as it is... This is the only show I am intrigued by... Rest are so boring... razia will pay her dues... Just a matter of time...

I love Zoya's character... Yes, she is quiet abt her feelings but what can she say when a guy while completely inebriated still says, YOU are NOT the girl for me, a complete misfit... C'mon he wasn't sober.... That hurts...

Now comes Tanu with sweet Jammy... Cant blame Zoya...

Fantastic post ... Keep spewing more of them...

Sabrina

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 262
Join date : 2013-02-23
Age : 24
Location : Alternate Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-09, 21:44

Pallo 'm just rolling with satisfaction, yayiee you liked it actually no Shocked you're proud that I wrote it, double YAyiee long hug

Of course I can never hate him, but his antics, like yeah--- Who in sane mind would dafaq O_o be so rigid. Well I guess that is what the CV's want, they want us to have OCD for ASAD :*lol*:

pollyanna wrote:Wow radhika.....I LOVED your post.....and I guess......the makers would be PROUD of yours too....... Thumbsup

This is the exact sentiment which they wanted to bring out with all the frames they showed starting Wed to Friday......

Yes u want to HATE Asad but still you WONT....WHY???? coz he is so much HUMAN........just like one of us........


I am on the same page as u.........and i know....our Asad will not LET US DOWN.........





fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 262
Join date : 2013-02-23
Age : 24
Location : Alternate Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-09, 21:46

Thank you dear Heart

Yeah I know he has, big time mahn confused
clarissasham wrote:radhu such wonderful post and agree to most of ur points ASAD turned blind Bang

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 262
Join date : 2013-02-23
Age : 24
Location : Alternate Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-09, 21:49

Pallo, I couldn't agree more and believe me none of it has surpassed my eyes but it's just when you actually start believing into something, you just want that to happen. I know you'd just in seconds get what kind of emotions 'm going through. :* emb*:

pollyanna wrote:
Radhika...my darling.....Asad has built up a WALL around him.......his actions are all a facade wrt Zoya......

just re look the scene...when he confesses....and then Zoya tells him that she too likes him........he replies with something which is very very mean to her, intentionally hurt her coz he is afraid to fall in love....and he has fallen head over heels in love with her........

also re look at the scene of few seconds ...when Zoya falls asleep on his shoulders, he looks up, his helplessness and his guilt in his eyes....and then he surrenders himself to her....he rests his head on hers......gets his sukoon wala chain and neend.......if he would have hated her.......he would have gone to a different sofa/chair or whatever





fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 262
Join date : 2013-02-23
Age : 24
Location : Alternate Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-09, 21:52

Yes buddy, true story and 'm not denying any of it, but just that expectations are different from the real story.. that's it :P
lalsunvid wrote:
Exactly ...Asad has certain limitations to him....he withdraws quickly from any emotional situation....turns himself against that .....But only this doll factory's entire secret will turn Asad upside down....his ideologies...principles....everything.....we need to wait for that to happen...There will be a day when Zoya will stand on top of all when the whereabouts of the mysterious dead ones come out....for this first Rashid should speak....Razia should blurt....the paper evidences must change places.....

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 262
Join date : 2013-02-23
Age : 24
Location : Alternate Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-09, 22:34

Lolzzz Radhika...i know dear...what ur going through Wink Wink

thoda sa intezaar........Wink Wink



pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by Samantha on 2013-03-09, 22:54

Loved ur frustration Nikalifying post :lol!:

Samantha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 904
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-10, 00:08

Issi baat pe arz hai
Intezaar kar kar ke hum thak chuke hain
Intezaar kar kar ke hum thak chuke hain
Kya batayien, hum kittna pak chuke hain !

Shukriya Shukriya ROFL



pollyanna wrote:Lolzzz Radhika...i know dear...what ur going through Wink Wink

thoda sa intezaar........Wink Wink



fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 262
Join date : 2013-02-23
Age : 24
Location : Alternate Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-10, 00:09

AWe Sam and I loved your reply long hug

Samantha wrote:Loved ur frustration Nikalifying post :lol!:

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 262
Join date : 2013-02-23
Age : 24
Location : Alternate Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by sarra0 on 2013-03-10, 14:06

Nice post.. and agree with your points, Asad has closed himself off

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-10, 18:47

Exactly Sara, big time indeed scared

sarra0 wrote:Nice post.. and agree with your points, Asad has closed himself off

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 262
Join date : 2013-02-23
Age : 24
Location : Alternate Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-10, 20:12

fire.whisky wrote:Issi baat pe arz hai
Intezaar kar kar ke hum thak chuke hain
Intezaar kar kar ke hum thak chuke hain
Kya batayien, hum kittna pak chuke hain !

Shukriya Shukriya ROFL



pollyanna wrote:Lolzzz Radhika...i know dear...what ur going through Wink Wink



:lol!: my worse half ( husband) doesn't like my fascination with Hindi serials ( I discovered them a few months ago) but I feigned that I am trying to learn his language ( he speaks Urdu and I don't).... So once in a while I ask him to translate Zoya's Shaeri, which I love.... And he is now a bit more interested and will ask once in awhile what happened to Rashid or Asad....

I loved loved your Sharei... You seem to write them as effortlessly as Zoya does....
Thank you for putting a smile on me this morning....
Sab

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-10, 20:16

Sabi........ur DP ....hayeeee bounce

Radhika......chumma for that shayari dear :)


pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-12, 02:20

Awe Sabi cheers
I'm super-duper Happy, yayiee I can make people smile! :)
I'm pakka se going to write more of them. Indeed they come to me effortlessly, It's all because of Ms. Faruqui and Jahapana 6 packs :)
well is it so, that you don't speak hindi?

Love and Hug!

Shesherkobita wrote:
fire.whisky wrote:Issi baat pe arz hai
Intezaar kar kar ke hum thak chuke hain
Intezaar kar kar ke hum thak chuke hain
Kya batayien, hum kittna pak chuke hain !

Shukriya Shukriya ROFL



pollyanna wrote:Lolzzz Radhika...i know dear...what ur going through Wink Wink



:lol!: my worse half ( husband) doesn't like my fascination with Hindi serials ( I discovered them a few months ago) but I feigned that I am trying to learn his language ( he speaks Urdu and I don't).... So once in a while I ask him to translate Zoya's Shaeri, which I love.... And he is now a bit more interested and will ask once in awhile what happened to Rashid or Asad....

I loved loved your Sharei... You seem to write them as effortlessly as Zoya does....
Thank you for putting a smile on me this morning....
Sab

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 262
Join date : 2013-02-23
Age : 24
Location : Alternate Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-12, 02:23

I know, her DP Shocked

And chumma Pallo :) :(<3):

pollyanna wrote:Sabi........ur DP ....hayeeee bounce

Radhika......chumma for that shayari dear :)


fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 262
Join date : 2013-02-23
Age : 24
Location : Alternate Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Emotions. Mad Viewers.

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum