Latest topics

IPKKND-EBP Explained For The Utterly Confused.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: IPKKND-EBP Explained For The Utterly Confused.

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-09-10, 19:54

The Whole Thing is that this is a matter of Asli-Naqli  Wink

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: IPKKND-EBP Explained For The Utterly Confused.

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-10, 20:51

Ha ha ha ha Ak .....What an awesome post.... Thumbsup 

It's egg and eggplant for sure.... I also wondered how they decide which IPK scene to insert when..... They seem SOO random.... When I was very young I was introduced to Shibram Chakroborty ... I love his humorous writing... There was a short story about a guy who was stuck in a faulty submarine, waiting to be rescued ...he had only one book with him... First he read from beginning to end ( waiting to be rescued) and then end to beginning ( still waiting ) and then from middle to 1 page fwd & 1page backward... :lol!: ..... I feel like the CVs are trying the 3rd option... Look at IPK-O ( original) from middle to wherever and start inserting scenes randomly into IPK 2 without a rhyme and reason!     

Besides we are stuck in LSV submarines and CVs know it .... We watch whatever they show us!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: IPKKND-EBP Explained For The Utterly Confused.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-10, 21:05

Shesherkobita wrote:Ha ha ha ha Ak .....What an awesome post.... Thumbsup 

It's egg and eggplant for sure.... I also wondered how they decide which IPK scene to insert when..... They seem SOO random.... When I was very young I was introduced to Shibram Chakroborty ... I love his humorous writing... There was a short story about a guy who was stuck in a faulty submarine, waiting to be rescued ...he had only one book with him... First he read from beginning to end ( waiting to be rescued) and then end to beginning ( still waiting ) and then from middle to 1 page fwd & 1page backward... :lol!: ..... I feel like the CVs are trying the 3rd option... Look at IPK-O ( original) from middle to wherever and start inserting scenes randomly into IPK 2 without a rhyme and reason!     

Besides we are stuck in LSV submarines and CVs know it .... We watch whatever they show us!
Correct Sab. Shibram is Shibram. Looks like his Harshabardhan and
Gobardhan are the CVs. They have taken all the individual scenes
of IPK (O)in a bowl, churned and then picking up the scenes for
EBP. Then, it's a new show with original scenes but in randomised
order. Only Shibram can think like this.




SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: IPKKND-EBP Explained For The Utterly Confused.

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-09-11, 04:20

My gosh!! I am laughing hard :*lol*: ROFL Have not watched the show  for sometime but seems shastha are not disappointing us at all. They are making our minds creative to spot the difference in the entirely different stories of season 1 and 2.
At least now all viewers will be able  to win any kind of spot the difference competition happening anywhere.

 I have not read sukumar ray or shibram any help on online links where I can read them.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 4295
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : US

Back to top Go down

Re: IPKKND-EBP Explained For The Utterly Confused.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-11, 10:27

sunshine99 wrote:My gosh!! I am laughing hard :*lol*: ROFL Have not watched the show  for sometime but seems shastha are not disappointing us at all. They are making our minds creative to spot the difference in the entirely different stories of season 1 and 2.
At least now all viewers will be able  to win any kind of spot the difference competition happening anywhere.

 I have not read sukumar ray or shibram any help on online links where I can read them.

Hi Koel, I've Sukumar Roy in my collection. You can download from here :


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For Shibram, I'll post the link later.

Both wrote for children only.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: IPKKND-EBP Explained For The Utterly Confused.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-11, 10:34

sunshine99 wrote:My gosh!! I am laughing hard :*lol*: ROFL Have not watched the show  for sometime but seems shastha are not disappointing us at all. They are making our minds creative to spot the difference in the entirely different stories of season 1 and 2.
At least now all viewers will be able  to win any kind of spot the difference competition happening anywhere.

 I have not read sukumar ray or shibram any help on online links where I can read them.
Koel, you will get Shibram and other Bengali books here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-11, 10:39; edited 1 time in total

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: IPKKND-EBP Explained For The Utterly Confused.

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-11, 10:36

SAYAN18 wrote:
Maria J wrote:ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

This explains EKP
Hi Maria, u have written EKP.
Is it Auto-correct mistake ?
Beware, this monster makes funny things.


oops my mistake.. :lol!:

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: IPKKND-EBP Explained For The Utterly Confused.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-11, 11:03

Maria J wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
Maria J wrote:ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

This explains EKP
Hi Maria, u have written EKP.
Is it Auto-correct mistake ?
Beware, this monster makes funny things.


oops my mistake.. :lol!:
Hi Maria, sorry, I'm not fault finder. Just warned you of
problems of Auto-correct. Let me exemplify it :

Boyfriend texting Girlfriend:

BF : Honey wat r u duing rt now ?
GF : cleaning my boots. people made them dirty all thru the day.

Unluckily, auto-correct transformed boots into 'boo-s'.

They broke up.


SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: IPKKND-EBP Explained For The Utterly Confused.

Post by slmu on 2013-09-11, 12:58

ROFL  good one AK.. egg and eggplant it is.

Haven't watched the last couple of episodes and sounds like I'm not missing anything

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: IPKKND-EBP Explained For The Utterly Confused.

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:45


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum