Latest topics

ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-10, 13:11

It seems like eons since I wrote anything, when the yen builds up to the point of  guiding your hand to type although one's mind is blank, it is better to give up and spout the gibberish that the mind throws..


Jodha  Jalal , enjoined in a matrimonial alliance  with ego, pride,arrogance , compromise as the foundation! Mistrust, suspicion, prejudice,Distance serving as the pillars for this union, Is it any surprise that the relationship flounders at the first hurdle !

Miscarriage !!! A royal miscarriage at that is no trivial matter , Justice will take  its scenic route before bringing the Damocles sword on the  waiting Neck, There has been miscarriages galore in Jalal's Harem, what  makes THIS miscarriage is the fact that the child born would have been  of pure Timur lineage and another bonus was, this would have been a proper culmination of all that affectionate  relationship built over the years by Jalal and Ruqaiyaa..  That in itself is sufficient reason for the upstart emperor to do the dervish dance and point the wand  at the person to be sacrificed but what sets this incident apart is the emotional quotient involved ..Not that of a grieving father but that of a betrayed man , A Man who had  grudgingly begun to respect and  had come to admire a woman is suddenly confronted with the possibility nay a certainty that the said woman is a viper who has come to vanquish his lineage, a coward who tricked him and  humiliated him by killing a unborn !! The rage bubbles, boils, sears and corrodes him, blinding him to logic, to reason to alternative possibilities , His anguish demands a release , release in the form of hurting her loved one's, he is immune to everything, everyone except Her, Jodha...!!

He seeks to abase her, to demean her  character, degrade her family ..His restless mind seeks all and every avenue to hurt her, to relish the drop of tears in her eyes Yet Jalal never pauses to ask one pertinent question. WHY ??  Why does it matter to him whether she cries or is sullen ?? Why is it vital for him to gauge her reactions ?? Why is it important for him to personally inform her of all his moves ?? Is it mere Sadistic pleasures or is it something else, something so alien that Jalal himself is unaware of it..for if  giving pain, getting a sadisitic kick out of it was Jalal's agenda, he could have just tortured  one of the brother's/killed them and given her the news , watching her writhe in agony for the rest of her life..but he does not !!!

He declaims her as a criminal yet acts as her husband !! unbeknownst  to them, both have accepted the relationship, presume on the relationship and act on it too despite the 'I am the King, You are murderess " air of his or ' You are a inhuman monster , I don't love you' air of her's..  Consider the simple moment when Jodha haughtily swirls away  from Jalal and proceeds to her room, Jalal pointing out that she has not been dismissed yet, only for Jodha to counter by saying that, She has had enough of his  discourse and is leaving whether he wants too or not..what is Jalal's reaction...Does he tower in rage and engage in duel..No, he allows her to leave without any quibble.. This was the man who put  the laborer woman in isolated prison for just daring to question him yet here is Jodha, caring a tuppence for him and snubbing him ...what does he do... just Stand and watch !!  Or be  it the moment when he understands her desire to speak to her father, he moves away from her , giving them the space , the privacy, All done without a word  exchanged between them ..Which emperor would be so considerate about a killer, a murderer who has killed his own flesh and blood ?? This was not a emperor  but a husband reacting and respecting her unspoken wish, This is a man who is in the vortex of the relationship so delicate that he is not even aware of the presence of it , He responds to it , This is a man who knows that his wife is innocent but believes her to be guilty , His reactions stem from that knowledge, his actions from the belief ..Both are  running at opposite trajectory, the day both combine will be the day when Jalal will fully realize the meaning of this relationship..


Ruqaiyya ..I always believed and will believe that the child was  a means to her  for acquiring Mariam Uz Zamani rather than elevating her to the status of motherhood , She coveted the status of MUZ more than being mother, yes, she did grieve but her grief did not last long  but her anger has stayed put and is burning fiercely.. what drives this anger, is it the sorrow of losing the child ..I did not think so and her words  of y'day did confirm when she said that she wants to find the person who  cheated her out of her deserved position.. Her anger is also fueled by the fact that there exists someone more intelligent than her, someone who has dared to dare her, Someone  in the shadows mocking at her helplessness.. Her chagrin at being challenged , at being outsmarted    is hurting her more than the loss and she wants to regain that invisible crown that marked her as a powerful one, anointed her as the intelligent woman of Sultanat !!

In her blind rage , Ruqaiyya , the clever one  is ostentatiously being oblivious of one fact, that in his fury , in his thirst to teach  Jodha a lesson, he is actually drawing close to her , for every encounter brings forth  her passionate nature, her love for her family, her devotion as a wife towards his endeavors even if it is destroying her own siblings life/s.. Granted that the passionate anger of Jalal has blinded him for the moment but when passion cools as it must, Jodha's actions will continue to haunt him, Her words, her actions finding a resonance within him wherein Jalal will be torn to respond in kind !!

Jalal goes to do battle , battle against his anger and mistrust for I believe that it is essential that Jalal realizes the true characteristics of Rajputs who will give their life for the one they serve   for in his realization of Amer's loyalty will come the realization of Jodha's worth.


Has Hameeda been poisoned or is she really ill.. the discovery of poison supply and her turning Sick all of a sudden seems too pat !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-10, 13:36

Loved reading u Tants hug1 hug1 
What actions of Jodha will Jalal reflect??
she did his tilak only bcoz of her father na

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-10, 13:53

Maria J wrote:Loved reading u Tants hug1 hug1 
What actions of Jodha will Jalal reflect??
she did his tilak only bcoz of her father na

Thanxx, Hun :heart: :heart: :heart: Kiss

All her actions, Be it playing with Rahim , her indignant words, Her tears..everything should bother him !!

She did Tilak cuz Jalal summoned her and her  papa delivered a  homily which essentially said that she must do what Jalal says as she is his wife now ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-10, 14:03

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:Loved reading u Tants hug1 hug1 
What actions of Jodha will Jalal reflect??
she did his tilak only bcoz of her father na
Thanxx, Hun :heart: :heart: :heart: Kiss

All her actions, Be it playing with Rahim , her indignant words, Her tears..everything should bother him !!

She did Tilak cuz Jalal summoned her and her  papa delivered a  homily which essentially said that she must do what Jalal says as she is his wife now ...
Ok..
So who has done the MC is it going to be someone else from the harem?

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-10, 14:09

Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:Loved reading u Tants hug1 hug1 
What actions of Jodha will Jalal reflect??
she did his tilak only bcoz of her father na
Thanxx, Hun :heart: :heart: :heart: Kiss

All her actions, Be it playing with Rahim , her indignant words, Her tears..everything should bother him !!

She did Tilak cuz Jalal summoned her and her  papa delivered a  homily which essentially said that she must do what Jalal says as she is his wife now ...
Ok..
So who has done the MC is it going to be someone else from the harem?

It most definitely is not Jodha,  it has to be someone else

Maham Anga is well versed in arts of Poisoning , So would be many ladies of the Harem..it would be interesting too see who actually turns to be the culprit.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-10, 14:26

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:Loved reading u Tants hug1 hug1 
What actions of Jodha will Jalal reflect??
she did his tilak only bcoz of her father na
Thanxx, Hun :heart: :heart: :heart: Kiss

All her actions, Be it playing with Rahim , her indignant words, Her tears..everything should bother him !!

She did Tilak cuz Jalal summoned her and her  papa delivered a  homily which essentially said that she must do what Jalal says as she is his wife now ...
Ok..
So who has done the MC is it going to be someone else from the harem?
It most definitely is not Jodha,  it has to be someone else

Maham Anga is well versed in arts of Poisoning , So would be many ladies of the Harem..it would be interesting too see who actually turns to be the culprit.
Who do u think has done it?

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-10, 14:35

Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Thanxx, Hun :heart: :heart: :heart: Kiss

All her actions, Be it playing with Rahim , her indignant words, Her tears..everything should bother him !!

She did Tilak cuz Jalal summoned her and her  papa delivered a  homily which essentially said that she must do what Jalal says as she is his wife now ...
Ok..
So who has done the MC is it going to be someone else from the harem?
It most definitely is not Jodha,  it has to be someone else

Maham Anga is well versed in arts of Poisoning , So would be many ladies of the Harem..it would be interesting too see who actually turns to be the culprit.
Who do u think has done it?

Obvious choice is Maham Isn't it ?? but what if it is  Adham ..or there really is someone who  gives Maakh to Ruqaiyya ..

As of now clue has been given and said , very beautiful girl..now Maham anga is most definitely not a girl !!Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-10, 14:37

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:Ok..
So who has done the MC is it going to be someone else from the harem?
It most definitely is not Jodha,  it has to be someone else

Maham Anga is well versed in arts of Poisoning , So would be many ladies of the Harem..it would be interesting too see who actually turns to be the culprit.
Who do u think has done it?
Obvious choice is Maham Isn't it ?? but what if it is  Adham ..or there really is someone who  gives Maakh to Ruqaiyya ..

As of now clue has been given and said , very beautiful girl..now Maham anga is most definitely not a girl !!Twisted Evil
:*lol*:  Ya MA is not a girl.. But couldn't be a plan of MA to send this guy to fool Ruqs.. Afterall this guy reason to confess is so flimsy

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by amimus on 2013-09-10, 14:46

Tants once again a brilliant writeup. Now my question is why do you feel that all these interactions between Jodha and Jalal will draw them closer.

Jodha will definitely hate him more after all this as he is compelling her and her family to do things which they don't want to . Her anger might die down once proven innocent but aren't they allowed to investigate or what .

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 4032
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-10, 14:49

Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:It most definitely is not Jodha,  it has to be someone else

Maham Anga is well versed in arts of Poisoning , So would be many ladies of the Harem..it would be interesting too see who actually turns to be the culprit.
Who do u think has done it?
Obvious choice is Maham Isn't it ?? but what if it is  Adham ..or there really is someone who  gives Maakh to Ruqaiyya ..

As of now clue has been given and said , very beautiful girl..now Maham anga is most definitely not a girl !!Twisted Evil
:*lol*:  Ya MA is not a girl.. But couldn't be a plan of MA to send this guy to fool Ruqs.. Afterall this guy reason to confess is so flimsy

Muhwazz , Ria jaan..

Yes, I wondered about that too ..

If he is not a decoy, then  he might be the signboard for detour ..  he does not go to the King but comes to Ruqaiyya..suspicious

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-10, 14:54

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:Who do u think has done it?
Obvious choice is Maham Isn't it ?? but what if it is  Adham ..or there really is someone who  gives Maakh to Ruqaiyya ..

As of now clue has been given and said , very beautiful girl..now Maham anga is most definitely not a girl !!Twisted Evil
:*lol*:  Ya MA is not a girl.. But couldn't be a plan of MA to send this guy to fool Ruqs.. Afterall this guy reason to confess is so flimsy
Muhwazz , Ria jaan..

Yes, I wondered about that too ..

If he is not a decoy, then  he might be the signboard for detour ..  he does not go to the King but comes to Ruqaiyya..suspicious
And Ruqs who is supposedly so shrewd doesn't think along this lines too that the guy must be an imposter to fool her

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-10, 15:01

lovely post Tants, uff the person came in to tell Ruqs that a guy has come with news and my cousin comes in to my room wanting to listen to music (he's nearly 3) had to give in... just at the crucial time...uff and wen I got a chance i watched QH...scratching my head, not sure what I was thinking...

yep this will form a building block to Jodha Jalal relationship, they did not have trust, plenty of mistrust but no trust.. i have always believed that Ruqs was more interested in MUZ title then mother hood, and even if she had said anything differently i wouldn't have believed it...but that desire will eventually come to the fore front when she doesn't fall pregnant again...

Jalal and jodha r acting like husband wife, each thing brings them together and Jalal will at some point get time to reflect on it and so will Jodha.but it may be easier for him then her.


Last edited by sarra0 on 2013-09-10, 15:04; edited 1 time in total

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-10, 15:01

Wowsie Tants!

Yeah, all this brings Ja closer to Jo But this is also pushing Jo further away from Ja... Which will trouble him when everything cools down...

Ja aage aage aayega... Jo peeche peeche chalega...
This would help is converting the mere intriguing thoughts of his begum to thoughts of helplessness and thoughts of belonging as a husband in much real sense to his reluctant begum!

I want Jo to throw as much attitude as possible after this fiasco... I dont want her to cave in to pity towards Ja's guilt nor do I want Ja's budding of love towards his reluctant begum to bloom from the feeling of guilt...

Why do I think that Ruqs is resp for her own MC, I mean without her knowledge may be? huqqa can be a culprit...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-10, 15:29

Abavi wrote:Wowsie Tants!

Yeah, all this brings Ja closer to Jo But this is also pushing Jo further away from Ja... Which will trouble him when everything cools down...

Ja aage aage aayega... Jo peeche peeche chalega...
This would help is converting the mere intriguing thoughts of his begum to thoughts of helplessness and thoughts of belonging as a husband in much real sense to his reluctant begum!

I want Jo to throw as much attitude as possible after this fiasco... I dont want her to cave in to pity towards Ja's guilt nor do I want Ja's budding of love towards his reluctant begum to bloom from the feeling of guilt...

Why do I think that Ruqs is resp for her own MC, I mean without her knowledge may be? huqqa can be a culprit...

Le me take this one by one ..

Why will this take Ja closer..

 Ja has seen  ppl begging for mercy   or pleading their innocence or getting broken down turning subservient ,,,jodha does neither, she matches him stare for stare, anger for anger, attitude for attitude..That will impinge on his brain.. Second, so far she has been insulted, humiliated in open sabha but she has not retaliated in Kind ..  This will weigh in his mind !!  That does not mean, she has caved in, she has fought him with dignity, with honor..That will affect him..


Jodha should take a step back , Vi but at the same time she has also seen how emotional he gets when his beloved or loved one's are hurt, that will provide a raincheck on her assumption that he is a jallald * when thoughts of his reaction vis a vis  his kid comes to play*


Not just you,  Me and Pallo think so too..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-10, 15:37

amimus wrote:Tants once again a brilliant writeup. Now my question is why do you feel that all these interactions between Jodha and Jalal will draw them closer.

Jodha will definitely hate him more after all this as he is compelling her and her family to do things which they don't want to . Her anger might die down once proven innocent but aren't they allowed to investigate or what .

Cuz it is presenting them in their vulnerable best .. both are baring their innermost emotions ..Jodha had been stiff and reticent since the day she had come and it was only y'day she admitted to being lonely, a phrase which has slipped by but one which will echo later on ..

Jodha will hate him and her hate will be the key which wll unlock the human Jalal..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-10, 17:11

Loved the post Sathu :) :) 

And did a jig bounce party4 when u pointed the two times when Jalal gave her time to talk with B and also when she left....there were so many moments yday..when his words did not do justice to the emotions hidden under.....his exp during tilak, his asking--ghrina aa rahi hai ya ghinn (Buoy, why do u CARE), his asking her to come out from nazarbandh twice...as if he was waiting on cue to get her out somehow...and Ammijaan ne kaam kar diya Wink 

I liked Jodha's acting too yday....trying hard to suppress tears is no mean feat...and she did wonderful yday.....

Ruks: I hav a feeling---this lady is going to manipulate truth big time...coz somehow the truth will be related with her too...and MA- Ruks will again become one(as it happened with Moti bai) but things will come to such a level that Jodha wud have to be proved innocent and someone be made a scapegoat.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-10, 17:36

pollyanna wrote:Loved the post Sathu :) :) 

And did a jig bounce party4 when u pointed the two times when Jalal gave her time to talk with B and also when she left....there were so many moments yday..when his words did not do justice to the emotions hidden under.....his exp during tilak, his asking--ghrina aa rahi hai ya ghinn (Buoy, why do u CARE), his asking her to come out from nazarbandh twice...as if he was waiting on cue to get her out somehow...and Ammijaan ne kaam kar diya Wink 

I liked Jodha's acting too yday....trying hard to suppress tears is no mean feat...and she did wonderful yday.....

Ruks: I hav a feeling---this lady is going to manipulate truth big time...coz somehow the truth will be related with her too...and MA- Ruks will again become one(as it happened with Moti bai) but things will come to such a level that Jodha wud have to be proved innocent and someone be made a scapegoat.

Thanks re ..

 There indeed were many moments when it seemed as if hubby was trying to break out of his self imposed exile ... The needling , the barbs  did not have the sting, he is a man who is cooling down ..

 Yes, I liked Paridhi's acting too.. she was restrained when needed and the suppressed anger was very well done.. a anger which does not escape the hawk eye of  Jalal.


There will be a scapegoat, Maham will not come to her end so soon... I am curious as to which end will Ekta choose for Maham.. the   softer one, where Maham is relieved of her Vazir post and out to die n peace or will he put her to death as in another version.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-11, 12:08

sarra0 wrote:lovely post Tants, uff the person came in to tell Ruqs that a guy has come with news and my cousin comes in to my room wanting to listen to music (he's nearly 3) had to give in... just at the crucial time...uff and wen I got a chance i watched QH...scratching my head, not sure what I was thinking...

yep this will form a building block to Jodha Jalal relationship, they did not have trust, plenty of mistrust but no trust.. i have always believed that Ruqs was more interested in MUZ title then mother hood, and even if she had said anything differently i wouldn't have believed it...but that desire will eventually come to the fore front when she doesn't fall pregnant again...

Jalal and jodha r acting like husband wife, each thing brings them together and Jalal will at some point get time to reflect on it and so will Jodha.but it may be easier for him then her.

Mil Gayi, Milgayi, Taaro Post mil Gayi,Sarra Jan


Bechari, Kya phooti Kismat, You had to sit and watch the Abs, well, hota hai hota hai , sab log mere jaise ache thode hi hain Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Trust will come later  much much later, I think  now will the time where both will and should take the steps towards finding the middle ground , ofc it will not be made easy with 2 women's of his life trying to pull him in another direction but as they say, smell of sandal is so, that no wonder how hard you try, ppl will get attracted to it, such will be the case for Jalal..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by monsi08 on 2013-09-17, 14:13

Looks like Maham-anga is going to confess but must be one of her CHAAL .. what say Sathya ji ?

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-17, 15:12

monsi08 wrote:Looks like Maham-anga is going to confess but must be one of her CHAAL .. what say Sathya ji ?

Double Bluff hai, Mon.. she will confess the truth but it will lead to  her exoneration ... But  if Maham Anga thinks that Jodha is athreat, then she is wrong, threat to her will come from another direction, from least expected source ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by monsi08 on 2013-09-17, 15:16

Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:Looks like Maham-anga is going to confess but must be one of her CHAAL .. what say Sathya ji ?
Double Bluff hai, Mon.. she will confess the truth but it will lead to  her exoneration ... But  if Maham Anga thinks that Jodha is athreat, then she is wrong, threat to her will come from another direction, from least expected source ..
hmm... righto... !

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-17, 15:51

monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:Looks like Maham-anga is going to confess but must be one of her CHAAL .. what say Sathya ji ?
Double Bluff hai, Mon.. she will confess the truth but it will lead to  her exoneration ... But  if Maham Anga thinks that Jodha is athreat, then she is wrong, threat to her will come from another direction, from least expected source ..
hmm... righto... !

1 word only !!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #21 : Know not what to say !!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:03


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum