Latest topics

butchering of what could have been an epic -qubool hai

View previous topic View next topic Go down

butchering of what could have been an epic -qubool hai

Post by Ashranna on 2013-09-10, 16:34

so after reading all about the new promos and up coming story Gul has finally insulted those who were actually enjoying the show....why further separate asad and zoya and ayaan and humeria...haven't these couple been through enough...why is tanveer back to attack zoya is this a suspense/drama show....and how is this applicable to real life....come on gul khan haven't you insulted your audience enough or is it that you just don't care....
there is nothing mature in the characters you have developed....asad and zoya came very close but then you showed the childish behavior in zoya rather than good judgement..I don't know if that is how life is in india and if it so then it is really sad especially when a brother may end up marrying his brother's fiancé.
you are now forcing your audience to indulge you in the the zoya and ayan track and using the lines in gods will....come on gul poor writing skills....if you know this was the base of the story then why give the hype to asad and zoya...don't get me wrong I understand that you are trying to incorporate the modern vs traditional values but you went about it the wrong way...
then I have been recently watching some of Imran khans movie and Gul a lot of the storyline came out of those movies is it coincidence or what....the last was kathrina and Imran where Imran married his brother fiancé but Imran arrange the marriage which is not the same in this story...I just think there are lots of bits and piece of Bollywood in recent gul storylines.
all I am saying is to get this show back on track without the twist in stories..the biggest surprise and twist right now would be if asad and zoya actually get married.
As for the quality of acting I don't think vikrant is better than karan...to me they are two different type of actors....and there respected roles requires varying emotions...I still see more passion and lust in the asad and zoya then ayaan and humeria. ayan and humeria to me is now in romance and have not reach that level. That is why asad and zoya need to get married and create the maturity of the show....then proceed to ayaan and humeria romance etc....
Gul you have really disappointed  me as part of the audience and I will contribute to the low rating...

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Re: butchering of what could have been an epic -qubool hai

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-10, 16:44

I do agree, this sudden twist was unwanted .. I have heard there is Khulla option in Islam, so why not use tht  ??

If you need to bring n the rivalry beween Ayan and Asad, then why not use the sister's love..this is a foolish way of going about inducing  rivalry

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-10, 16:53

Ashranna I am just not able to appreciate the Ayaan Humaira chemistry even though every one finds it hotter than the Asya one ...
it is the first cousins thing getting stuck in the back of my mind ..I wish GUL had not done that either yaara ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-10, 16:56

Be cool ashru,
it seems ur first indian show right??
Not only gul, but almost every creator is in the same line...
The diffn is gul knows to capture more hearts than eyes only n major share of online fans as well as good share of trp audience fall for her every show...n its a ritual of indian tv industry to butcher n drag the story mercilessly

its hard to move on 1ce u fall for...also u cant see ur love getting tarnished...gul n the team had already done same thing with her prev. Shows too

its ur 1st show so u dont know, but b4 this gul has a show in hand which cud have been epic-est if not ignored....stil that show is an epic love story in indian tv n was not butchered to the extent now this show is being messed up

qubool hai was a good show though gul blundered modeling asad on arnav....but now its complete mess... I dnt like when she imitates arnav-khushi romance in asad-zoya when asya's chem is far behind than arshi so is kabhi's than sarun's

i dnt have any hopes of the show returning back...even if asya get married...1ce lost logic n charm is hard to retrive back

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-10, 17:00

Congratulations Ashranna for your first post in Qubool Hai  
( your first one was about Trini Independence day ...if I am right ??)
You do write well and liked your logic yaara .. 
love to see you voice your opinion freely here 
hug1 Heart long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-10, 19:04

Since the  entrance of Vikrant as the new Ayaan I have approved of the rishta between Ayaan and Zoya...... I honestly believe this relationship will work. Zoya needs to mature, she can grow up...another twist can be she can later divorce Ayaan and later marry Asad. This is a realistic situation and like it or not, in Trinidad, I have seen a Muslim woman got divorced by a man and 3 months later      ( stipulated time for a woman to wait before marriage again) married his eldest brother.

Another take can be when they are married  under blackmail and Ayaan can grant her a divorce on the basis that they did not marry under valid and rightful reasons.

I am open to the new twist......if it is disappointing well as the saying goes..another serial "bites the dust"

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-09-10, 19:32

yes I agree zoya needs to mature but not with ayaan as he is as well not mature himself....but whether you can get a divorce or not marriage is not a joke which ever country you live in. it is a lifetime commitment goodtime and bad times.
unless your marriage is abusive(verbal or physical) then what reason good reason do you have to get divorce.

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-10, 19:59

Ashranna wrote:yes I agree zoya needs to mature but not with ayaan as he is as well not mature himself....but whether you can get a divorce or not marriage is not a joke which ever country you live in. it is a lifetime commitment goodtime and bad times.
unless your marriage is abusive(verbal or physical) then what reason good reason do you have to get divorce.
ashru, i knw u r frustrated...but its not that we shud ask for exact reality in soaps....i dnt actually disapprove the way ayan-zoya marriage is going to take place as per spoiler,tants was saying 'islam' has such provisions....so we need to watch first how its executed in the show....i m the one who always wished to see asad-zoya-ayan love triangle, obviously not the way its now bound to happen....stil m not 100% negative abt the track..... Since the makers already r disinterested n under-pressure...plus the lead actors lack in emotional n romance deptt...neither their chem is enuf to make a show live on the basis of chem.... i doubt they wil b clearing the mess n wil give a strong execution

its gud to reserve judgement for the track until it is executed

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by abba143 on 2013-09-10, 21:00

I agree with Ashranna...shaadi/ nikaah hai...koi joke nahin!  Pretends....maybe, but an actual nikaah, that would be butchering for sure.  I used to watch another Indian soap and they tried the same thing by getting the mama/ nephew married to a girl.  That showed fizzled within about 6 months of the stupid marriage.  I hope Gul is smarter than that...I mean butchering the characters...but as said, lets see this track first.  It's not like public outcry would do any good in this case.  But yes, this is the only show I watch...would be sad for me if I had to give this one up too.  A shame.  PS:  I do think the actors are all splendid...each and everyone...the leads, the supporting cast, even the villains.  But story makes or breaks the show.

abba143

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-11, 01:45

I have no problem if it is not applicable in real life, it is fiction show after all and some fiction, escapism is part of that, but i do like some logic, and some progression and they have lost the plot with QH...i didn't have a issue with Ayan Zoya pairing but it's just seems to late to do it know...and even if they get married its not a romantic pairing at this stage, both r in love with others...lol that's wat i have been thinking that the twist now would be if Zoya Asad marriage was to happen...and if it did then I would be spared the crying and sad acting of Asad...it will b interesting to c how they carry it out...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-11, 01:48

Tanthya wrote:I do agree, this sudden twist was unwanted .. I have heard there is Khulla option in Islam, so why not use tht  ??

If you need to bring n the rivalry beween Ayan and Asad, then why not use the sister's love..this is a foolish way of going about inducing  rivalry
Tants wat do u mean by y not use Khula? r u talking about women requesting a divorce?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-11, 06:51

sarra0 wrote:I have no problem if it is not applicable in real life, it is fiction show after all and some fiction, escapism is part of that, but i do like some logic, and some progression and they have lost the plot with QH...i didn't have a issue with Ayan Zoya pairing but it's just seems to late to do it know...and even if they get married its not a romantic pairing at this stage, both r in love with others...lol that's wat i have been thinking that the twist now would be if Zoya Asad marriage was to happen...and if it did then I would be spared the crying and sad acting of Asad...it will b interesting to c how they carry it out...
completely agreed sarra...we shud search logic than exact reality in a fiction show,n until the character has life its fine...but in the show chars r already butchered...so coming back to the original terms is not easy now

abt asad's sad n teary act, i wud b more than hpy nt to witness that...guess wat sarra,i started watching QH again just to c hw it is executed

n asad-zoya marriage cn happen...u remember arnav-khushi marriage??spoilers n rumors were of khushi marrying NK... though here chances of asad-zoya is null compared to arnav-khushi but stil we can expect

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum