Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 10th September 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-09-10, 16:54

The episode starts with Aastha's dad happily discussing her interview call with his mum. He tells her that Aastha is very intelligent and hence they have called her for an interview. His mum reciprocates the same feelings. Just then his wife comes and gives him his coffee and hopes that Aastha gets a job and becomes responsible and independent. She also shares her feelings as to how she is a house wife and could never contribute to house expenses. Her husband tells her that he never actually wanted that sort of help and that she was an amazing housewife who managed the house hold really well.

Shlok moves from the muddy puddle towards the water tape to clean himself. She follows him telling him that the ladies will not move form this place and that he has to build his school in a different place. She also tells him that his male ego is hurt because she rejected his proposal and hence he is finding ways to hurt her. This statement earns an angry glare from Shlok. Ignoring that Aastha continues saying that she couldn't accept the proposal because there was nothing good in him that she saw. Unable to take her blabbering anymore he shuts her by using his hand to cover her mouth. He uses the other hand to open the tape and then water just sprays out uncontrollably. After sometime he drops his hand and shuts the tap, she helps him too. He cleans and then leaves. She stops him asking for an answer. Shlok tells her that he doesn't have to answer her but still would let her know that his decision remains unchanged. Aastha vows to fight and make sure that this place remains as an Ashram.

Anjali come to the kitchen and gives some cooking instructions to her daughter-in-law. She asks her to make everything that her damad likes and walks out of the kitchen. Niranjan's younger brother walks in and asks for some nuts and sojal gives him and continues with the cooking. He tells her if time permits to make boomi dhaal Bhaji. He tells her that he can read whats running in her mind and tells her that she is wondering why her mother-in-law always finds fault with her. Sojal smiles but doesn't give out anything.

Aastha's parents are awaiting for her. Her dad is worried as she usually comes home immediately when he mentions about the pani-puri party. The family is in the dining table and Aagi tastes some pani-puri and just then Athul's phone rings. He picks up the call and Niranjan shaib tells him that he requires his help in getting the permission to build a new school. Athul happily obliges and tells him that he will do the paper work and get an approval at the earliest. Niranjan also enquires about Aastha and Athul tells him that she was upset as to what happened with the office. Niranjan tells him to not worry about it. Athul finally bids good bye and tells his wife that Niranjan has a very good heart. Just then the land line rings and Aagi picks up the call and is shocked to hear the news from the other end.

Anjali cleans her room and stares at the calender. Sojal comes in and asks her as to what she is engrossed in. She finds her staring at the calender and tells her that its her 25th wedding anniversary and that they have to celebrate. Anjali tells her that she will decide what to do and that Sojal has just has to follow the instructions. Aastha comes to Gowri's house and dries her hair and her cloths. She tells her that she cannot go just like this home and hence she is here to dry and to plan and save the ashram. She gets a flashback of Shlok's words. Shlok is driving his car with his assistant and he gets a flashback of her words. Both Shlok and Aastha vow to make their wish come true.

Precap: Shlok tells himself that he has to bring this girl to make sense and Aastha draws a eye patch to Shlok's picture and flies it like a rocket.

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2013-09-10, 19:43; edited 5 times in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 10th September 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-10, 17:55

Live Updates Ek Baar Phir 10sep13

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 10th September 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-10, 18:01

Episode begins with Aastha's dad ??Avdyut ?? and Dadi praising Aastha for her talents .. as she had received call letter for interview from a reputed firm ..
Her dad readies her files ...looks for her certificates....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 04:27; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-10, 18:01

Astha tells Shlok that the old women won’t go anywhere and he won’t vacant the ashram. She asks him to make his college anywhere else. She starts taunting him and says don’t feel bad.

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 04:30; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-10, 18:05

At the aashram Aastha is trying to convince Shlok against vacating the aashram .. He gets annoyed with her .... Aastha says she was not impressed with him so she refused the wedding ....and for that he could punish her but not the old ladies ...
At home dadi and  Aastha's dad continue to sing praises of the girl .. Her mom wishes she too could work to add to the family income .. Her dad is regretful of not fulfilling her wishes .. Now they want Aastha to fulfill their dreams ....
Her mom wants Aash to remain safe distance from Shlok

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 04:37; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-10, 18:07

Shlok puts his hand on his mouth to shut her up .. But he was not holding the girl ..  Cant believe Aastha did not simply move back yaar ???
Shlok opens a tap and both are showered with a forceful spray and mud washed off

Shlok says he does not consider her worthy enough for him to reply ... He does not change his plans either 

Aash vows to teach him lesson

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 04:30; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-10, 18:15

At shlok's house 
Anjali is ordering Sojal about the next meal ... Chacha ji enters the kitchen and taunts his Bhabhiji anjali .. He places his demands about saboo dana khichri .... With aloo

Chacha ji discusses Anjali their common vamp with Sojal .. And walks off with plate of peanuts ...  

At aastha's house .. Her mom, dad , dadi are waiting for her return as they had planned pani puri party ...

Aastha's dad Avdyut receives a call from Niranjan to invite them for the opening ceremony of new school on the 25th anniversary of their institute .. He congratulates him and they share pleasantries ...

Niranjan advises that Aastha should stop feeling guilty for what had happened and move ahead in life .. Aastha's parents are V happy

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 04:32; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-10, 18:21

Aanjali is cleaning up her bedroom  meticulously ... She picks up a broken vase .... She notices a date on the calendar and gets thoughtful 

Her DIL comes to remind her of their silver wedding anniversary coming up ...Anjali scolds her as usual 

Elsewhere 
Aastha is washing clothes at her friend's place and muttering about her rakshas .. And how he had no feelings for the  old  ladies 

Friend offers vada pav .. She cant relish her fav dish as she thinks about Shlok's warning about vacating the vriddhashram .. She vows to do something ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 04:33; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-10, 18:23

Aash is reminded by her  mom to return home ..
She rushes back .. 

Elsewhere Shlok is driving back and cursing Aashtha for interfering with his  work and vows to teach her lesson ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 04:33; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-10, 18:26

Precap .. Aashtha disfigures Shlok's face in the newspaper into a kana dakoo( blind dacoit ).... Was a cutely funny scene...:lol!: Then she makes a paper plane with that news paper and flies it .. Saying hawa mein dhakkey khaney layak hi ho tum ...:lol!: 

And Shlok is planning to go along with his plans with renewed vengeance and planning to teach the insolent girl a lesson .. She was getting out of control

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 04:34; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-10, 18:29

they sound like two little children...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-10, 18:32

sarra0 wrote:they sound like two little children...
Yes Sarra ...it felt like I was watching one of those adolescent shows we get on Channel V

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 04:39; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-10, 18:41

Thanks sumi

i found another gud thing today...that was the track...the track is good but what a waste of lyrics to such irritatingly illogical scene

the voice dubbing is poor...'sastha' puts me off too much,even in individual scenes...the actress playing sujal goes over my head...her acting is not good,she is confused n confuses me too...uff, another disaster precap, jalebi count continues

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-10, 18:57

--sumana13-- wrote:
Yes Sarra it felt like I was watching one of those adolescent shown we get on Channel V
I am spared channel v thankfully then...even MB with its below par acting the hate track never seemed soo petty and forced... i havnt managed to make myself watch more then a week.. i am trying to build up my mental fortitude

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-10, 19:02

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Yes Sarra it felt like I was watching one of those adolescent shown we get on Channel V
I am spared channel v thankfully then...even  MB with its below par acting the hate track never seemed soo petty and forced... i havnt managed to make myself watch more then a week.. i am trying to build up my mental fortitude
@ blue ...Absolutely right Sarra my dear ..
Thumbsup

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 04:43; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-10, 19:24

aasudi wrote:Thanks sumi

i found another gud thing today...that was the track...the track is good but what a waste of lyrics to such irritatingly illogical scene

the voice dubbing is poor...'sastha' puts me off too much,even in individual scenes...the actress playing sujal goes over my head...her acting is not good,she is confused n confuses me too...uff, another disaster precap, jalebi count continues
Aasudi I thank the SP for giving us this mindless show for confusing all my loving friends 

I am is the same bracket Aasudi :lol!: :lol!:

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 04:41; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-10, 19:31

--sumana13-- wrote:

Aasudi I thank the SP for giving us this mindless show for confusing all my loving friends 

its good to make fun for ...so escapes frm 'gud 4 nothing' tag
lol

woh kal ka shlok ka 'haunting' makeover matches to amrish puri sumi....pucca gunda....ab aaya uunt pahadke niche...he is absolutely hero-cum7-villian
LOL

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-10, 19:47

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

lol

woh kal ka shlok ka 'haunting' makeover matches to amrish puri sumi....pucca gunda....ab aaya uunt pahadke niche...he is absolutely hero-cum7-villian
LOL
@ blue .. OMG Aasudi  you are too good yaara .. ..
Love your sense of humour ..:lol!: :lol!:

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 04:46; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-09-10, 19:49

thanks Manu for the LU

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 04:40

sharmibalan wrote:thanks Manu for the LU
Love being in your thread Sharmi .. you rock yaara ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-09-11, 05:12

Thanks sharmi and sumana for the lovely update

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-11, 09:04

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

lol

LOL
@ blue .. OMG Aasudi  you are too good yaara .. ..
Love your sense of humour ..:lol!: :lol!:
thank u jaanu, u loved my humor...it made my day....
U hv started LU on sharmi's WU thread...thanks to u n sharmi for the updates

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 09:31

Yeah Aasudi you are welcome to join us every day ... I do the LU in the WU thread because Sharmi is not located in India .. She has a lag of an hour .. So the LU will provide the readers enough matter for entertainment till the WU is put up by Sharmi ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-11, 11:14

@bold..I felt the same.....almost all characters dubbing s just average oly...ntng unique

and 25th Anniversary of Anjali-Niranjan?> so wat s Slok's and His brother's age? His brothers daughter seems to have 4-5 years old......Rolling Eyes

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-11, 11:52

anusha.cochin wrote:

@bold..I felt the same.....almost all characters dubbing s just average oly...ntng unique

and 25th Anniversary of Anjali-Niranjan?> so wat s Slok's and His brother's age? His brothers daughter seems to have 4-5 years old......Rolling Eyes
Anu, in Hindi show, son's age may not match with father.
No maths here pleese.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum