Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 10th September 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 10th September 2013

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-11, 11:59

anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:Thanks sumi

i found another gud thing today...that was the track...the track is good but what a waste of lyrics to such irritatingly illogical scene

the voice dubbing is poor...'sastha' puts me off too much,even in individual scenes...the actress playing sujal goes over my head...her acting is not good,she is confused n confuses me too...uff, another disaster precap, jalebi count continues
@bold..I felt the same.....almost all characters dubbing s just average oly...ntng unique

and 25th Anniversary of Anjali-Niranjan?> so wat s Slok's and His brother's age? His brothers daughter seems to have 4-5 years old......Rolling Eyes

shlok is 24 ...matbal anjali ka hi aaulad hai, n bro can b 28/29 since shadi ki 30th anniversary...30 wi hi kaha tha, i guess..i 4 get

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 10th September 2013

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-11, 12:39

aasudi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

i found another gud thing today...that was the track...the track is good but what a waste of lyrics to such irritatingly illogical scene

the voice dubbing is poor...'sastha' puts me off too much,even in individual scenes...the actress playing sujal goes over my head...her acting is not good,she is confused n confuses me too...uff, another disaster precap, jalebi count continues
@bold..I felt the same.....almost all characters dubbing s just average oly...ntng unique

and 25th Anniversary of Anjali-Niranjan?> so wat s Slok's and His brother's age? His brothers daughter seems to have 4-5 years old......Rolling Eyes
shlok is 24 ...matbal anjali ka hi aaulad hai, n bro can b 28/29 since shadi ki 30th anniversary...30 wi hi kaha tha, i guess..i 4 get
didnt watch yest episode...If it s 30  logic s ok I thnk:)

usually time bloopers r an integral part of SP shows

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 15:23

SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

Anu, in Hindi show, son's age may not match with father.
No maths here pleese.

AK  tomar hulo beral ta jeebh bhangachche kanoo shuni ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-11, 15:33

--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
No maths here pleese.

She has targeted Anu. Anu always wants her maths and logics
correct in shows. Which is never possible.

The gifs are very nice.
You can just right click and save it.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 15:44

SAYAN18 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
No maths here pleese.

She has targeted Anu. Anu always wants her maths and logics
correct in shows. Which is never possible.

The gifs are very nice.
You can just right click and save it.
Oh THANks .. That was so sweet of you ...:sunny: flower

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum