Latest topics

Jodha Akbar-- BREAKING NEWS!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar-- BREAKING NEWS!!!

Post by pollyanna on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:00 pm


pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts: 5639
Join date: 2013-02-02
Location: Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar-- BREAKING NEWS!!!

Post by Abavi on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:17 pm

OOOH Lalala....

MA it is!!! Poor Ja!!!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 3975
Join date: 2013-02-06
Location: India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar-- BREAKING NEWS!!!

Post by Maria J on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:19 pm

Who finds out??

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 7808
Join date: 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar-- BREAKING NEWS!!!

Post by Tanthya on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:20 pm

Break the Champagne bottle, Pallo Jaan..  we were karekt !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 15381
Join date: 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar-- BREAKING NEWS!!!

Post by pollyanna on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Yup Sathu...time for party BUT mujhe Jalal maafik shak ho raha hai iss news pe  scratch 

guess MA is culprit will be out for viewers and not the characters....

sorry am copying my text from my other post----

I have a feeling that the dibbiwala has come to meet Ruks at someone's orders(read--MA or Adham)

This fiasco will also play out as Moti bai....methinks even Ruks wont come out clean with the truth coz somewhere she will also be responsible for MC....both MA-Ruks will form a team then, bring down Jodha(common enemy) as a culprit. BUT the similarity will end here.....

this time Jalal wont settle down and he will prove her innocent/not guilty though it might happen that evidence to prove that Jo is innocent EXISTS but prove MA-Ruks(either) as guilty Doesnt exist.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts: 5639
Join date: 2013-02-02
Location: Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar-- BREAKING NEWS!!!

Post by Tanthya on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:30 pm

pollyanna wrote:Yup Sathu...time for party BUT mujhe Jalal maafik shak ho raha hai iss news pe  scratch 

guess MA is culprit will be out for viewers and not the characters....

sorry am copying my text from my other post----

I have a feeling that the dibbiwala has come to meet Ruks at someone's orders(read--MA or Adham)

This fiasco will also play out as Moti bai....methinks even Ruks wont come out clean with the truth coz somewhere she will also be responsible for MC....both MA-Ruks will form a team then, bring down Jodha(common enemy) as a culprit. BUT the similarity will end here.....

this time Jalal wont settle down and he will prove her innocent/not guilty though it might happen that evidence to prove that Jo is innocent EXISTS but prove MA-Ruks(either) as guilty Doesnt exist.....

I would say that the secret of MA's involvement will not  tumble out for now , it will be  well preserved  but there will be  a scapegoat which will absolve  Jodha .

It might be that Ruqaiyya will be directed in the wrong direction and never actually catch the thief ...

 I am curious about Hameeda now for we find Maham there much before  Jalal himself..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 15381
Join date: 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar-- BREAKING NEWS!!!

Post by pollyanna on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:35 pm

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Yup Sathu...time for party BUT mujhe Jalal maafik shak ho raha hai iss news pe  scratch 

guess MA is culprit will be out for viewers and not the characters....

sorry am copying my text from my other post----

I have a feeling that the dibbiwala has come to meet Ruks at someone's orders(read--MA or Adham)

This fiasco will also play out as Moti bai....methinks even Ruks wont come out clean with the truth coz somewhere she will also be responsible for MC....both MA-Ruks will form a team then, bring down Jodha(common enemy) as a culprit. BUT the similarity will end here.....

this time Jalal wont settle down and he will prove her innocent/not guilty though it might happen that evidence to prove that Jo is innocent EXISTS but prove MA-Ruks(either) as guilty Doesnt exist.....
I would say that the secret of MA's involvement will not  tumble out for now , it will be  well preserved  but there will be  a scapegoat which will absolve  Jodha .

It might be that Ruqaiyya will be directed in the wrong direction and never actually catch the thief ...

 I am curious about Hameeda now for we find Maham there much before  Jalal himself..
ohh yes...this is very intriguing...guess...this is the 2nd time.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts: 5639
Join date: 2013-02-02
Location: Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar-- BREAKING NEWS!!!

Post by sarra0 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:37 pm

Tanthya wrote:Break the Champagne bottle, Pallo Jaan..  we were karekt !!
oy mujhe bhool gaye ho, i was correct also, sad face

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 9689
Join date: 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar-- BREAKING NEWS!!!

Post by Tanthya on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:42 pm

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Break the Champagne bottle, Pallo Jaan..  we were karekt !!
oy mujhe bhool gaye ho, i was correct also, sad face

we means , Hum sab, Sarra Jaan  :) * hope she swallows that *

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 15381
Join date: 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar-- BREAKING NEWS!!!

Post by sarra0 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Break the Champagne bottle, Pallo Jaan..  we were karekt !!
oy mujhe bhool gaye ho, i was correct also, sad face
we means , Hum sab, Sarra Jaan  :) * hope she swallows that *
Hum koi dhood peete wale malika hind nahin hain, ke hum sab kuch swallow karenge...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 9689
Join date: 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar-- BREAKING NEWS!!!

Post by Abavi on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:22 pm

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Break the Champagne bottle, Pallo Jaan..  we were karekt !!
oy mujhe bhool gaye ho, i was correct also, sad face
we means , Hum sab, Sarra Jaan  :) * hope she swallows that *
Hum koi dhood peete wale malika hind nahin hain, ke hum sab kuch swallow karenge...
e:lol!:

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 3975
Join date: 2013-02-06
Location: India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar-- BREAKING NEWS!!!

Post by --sumana13-- on Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Dance :;D;;P: Party1 :;D;;P:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts: 25482
Join date: 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum