Latest topics

Danger alert: the haunting continues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danger alert: the haunting continues

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-10, 19:15

As if shlok's black-jungle beard is haunting me less, aastha's 'shastha' bubbly-ish child act is going to hit the screens .... More black beard on board ;-(;->

Those who dont want to enter the haunting-zone , please kindly forget to tune into star plus 11th sept 6-6:30 pm...its a danger alert, b aware

:-* ROFL :-*

DISCLAIMER: this is FUN post

ps= this EBP forum seems forum for fun posts

pps=this post is sole outcome of another disaster precap ;-) :-P

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Danger alert: the haunting continues

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-10, 19:28

Soon Aastha is going to lose her way into the ghana jungle and they will and up in a disastrous fake shaadi

This is from the fan pages yaara :lol!: 

Waisey nice post Aasudi 
Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Danger alert: the haunting continues

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-10, 21:12

--sumana13-- wrote:Soon Aastha is going to lose her way into the ghana jungle and they will and up in a disastrous fake shaadi

This is from the fan pages yaara :lol!: 

Waisey nice post Aasudi 
Thumbsup
what is the relation of jungle n fake marriage???
The confusion is killing me

it seems nainital imitation...arnav ne badtamizi suru bhi nahi ki thi, shlok suru hi nahi khatam bhi karega kya

is it going to b accidental SR this time Than only threat?? Its not possible since its star...but never knw....or there is going to b junglep-agreement 4 shaadi?

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Danger alert: the haunting continues

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-11, 02:10

I'm waiting for the dhari chubti hain...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Danger alert: the haunting continues

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-11, 02:15

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Soon Aastha is going to lose her way into the ghana jungle and they will and up in a disastrous fake shaadi

This is from the fan pages yaara :lol!: 

Waisey nice post Aasudi 
Thumbsup
what is the relation of jungle n fake marriage???
The confusion is killing me

it seems nainital imitation...arnav ne badtamizi suru bhi nahi ki thi, shlok suru hi nahi khatam bhi karega kya

is it going to b accidental SR this time Than only threat?? Its not possible since its star...but never knw....or there is going to b junglep-agreement 4 shaadi?
seriously jungle??? I suppose to keep his and her izzat intact the SR is assumed to have happened so therefore the marriage actually has to happen...

ASR ne batameezi shuru bhi nahin ki thi and sab kuch hota hain..and here the duplicate version has to actually try and do something and fails...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Danger alert: the haunting continues

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-11, 06:08

sarra0 wrote:I'm waiting for the dhari chubti hain...
wil b worth the wait sarra dear....cuz the makers r contemplating 2 for 1....so 2 'dhari chubti hai's on board

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Danger alert: the haunting continues

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-11, 06:23

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Soon Aastha is going to lose her way into the ghana jungle and they will and up in a disastrous fake shaadi

This is from the fan pages yaara :lol!: 

Waisey nice post Aasudi 
Thumbsup
what is the relation of jungle n fake marriage???
The confusion is killing me

it seems nainital imitation...arnav ne badtamizi suru bhi nahi ki thi, shlok suru hi nahi khatam bhi karega kya

is it going to b accidental SR this time Than only threat?? Its not possible since its star...but never knw....or there is going to b junglep-agreement 4 shaadi?
seriously jungle??? I suppose to keep his and her izzat intact the SR is assumed to have happened so therefore the marriage actually has to happen...

ASR ne batameezi shuru bhi nahin ki thi and sab kuch hota hain..and here the duplicate version has to actually try and do something and fails...
exactly sarra....
But i dnt undrstan the jungle-shadi link....the promo hints fake love 4m shloks side so aastha losing her way to ghana jungle n shlok saving her actually is understandable....my savior is my love...first soft corner 4m aastha which shlok wil use n fake love....so fake marriage,my funda n i knw its simple

actual jungle me mungle to hone se rahi, but media can play pivotal role reporting shlok is doing sth revengeful to aastha 1ce their return 4m jungle safari...so fake marriage n love to solve the mess n seek revenge

enough [to myself]
2 wild thoughts r enuf for unreliable spoiler

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Danger alert: the haunting continues

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-09-11, 07:04

sarra0 wrote:I'm waiting for the dhari chubti hain...
Completing the line ek bar phir..cheers

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 4295
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : US

Back to top Go down

Re: Danger alert: the haunting continues

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:32


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum