Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written Update 10Sept13 "Games of Destiny"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Written Update 10Sept13 "Games of Destiny"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-10, 20:58

The episode opens with Badi bi assuring Najma that all of them would come for her wedding .. Shireen asks Badi bi how could think of going there when she knew every thing ... Nikhat agrees  Yess all would come to attend her wedding .... Ayaan too smiles ....
All long journeys began with one baby step and Najma had taken that step .... it was reconciliation time the two families ....

Nikhat gives Najma the khaandaani kangan .... To the utter disapproval of Shireen .... Nikhat n Najma hug and smile and najma even smiles at her Abbu .. Who careses her lovingly .. Ayaan smiles amd says a khuda haafis to her ...

As she is leaving Haseena bi meets her at the door .. Who os equally shocked to see her there .. Haseena is happy to know that she was the cause of improved ties between the two waring families ...
Haseena then gives the invitation card to the family ..
.. Farhan too is introduced to the  family of his future in laws ..
He smiles at them and appears to be a nice guy ... Does a assalam alaikum .. Very politely  ..
Nikhat farhaan meet .. She wants to inform him every thing abt herself .. He replies that he was informed everything about her ...
He offers to say something abt himself .. She feels she has already knows what every she had always wanted to know abt him 
Later that day Humeira and Nuzat want to know from Nikhat about Farhaan .. Bit she smiles and replies he is dill ke achchey insaan .. He was very good at heart and that waa all she wanted ...

Ayaan and Humeira rush back to their room to find the birthday cake destroyed by a cat .. 

Humeira laments that this was apshagun .. ...Ayaan tries to pacify  A tearful Humeira .. 
At Asad's house .. Imran comes to demand some more kangan for the grooms family ...
Asad and Dilshad tell him that they would arrange the needful .. As he is 
leaving Tanver confronts him .. He is  infuriated at the  very sight of her ....

She demands cash .. And threatens him if he did not comply ..

Inside Asad's house asad n Dilshad are busy with the preparations of the upcoming wedding .. Both are sure their mukaddar chamkegaa koi gadbad nahin hogi ...

As Najma returns home asad is furious with her for not seeking his permission before leaving ..for not informing him ..for going to the very people who had given their mother unending tears .. 

Najma replies that she had gone there for the sake of their mother as she had seen her mom missing their abbu and wishing him to be present for the wedding .. And she offers to tell them not to come if asad so wished ... Asad hugs her and tells her she was not wrong ...
Zoya meets Rashid in the garden .. And tells him. About Asad's fifth wish abt his birthday gifts ..Rashid brings her the  box containing all the gifts ... 

Zoya wonders how he could arrange it so fast ??
Rashid replies that he too had missed his son on each and every birthday of his son .. Both thank each other .. For fulfilling each others wishes 

.As Zoya is going home she spots  Imran giving wads of cash to Tanveer in a park at night .. ..as she is watching the money transfer .. Her two wheeler is hit by a car and all the gifts broken ..as they get run over by the speeding car .. Luckily Zoya escapes unscathed ... 
Zoya reaches home and laments the loss of all his birthday gifts from his dad .. Asad is sad too .. 
Precap ...Ayaan is happy to know there was so much of love in his muqadddar ..
Zoya is worried that she did not know what lay in her muqaddar .. Whether it was going to play nasty games  with her ...she was hopeful every thing would be OK the next day 
Asad also. Thanks his muqaddar for Zoya in his life and could not wait for the next day  as he was sure nothing would go wrong now ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 10Sept13 "Games of Destiny"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-10, 23:46

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 02:42

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-11, 10:53

Thanks sumi 4 d update, watched the episode ....the execution also is draining....everything seems below the par

'games of destiny' ,mukadaar ka khel but its more than khel, its mukadaar ka golmal:

the story started off with a unfortunate gal nikhat's gud-fate of finally getting married to imraan

imraan who instead loves najma,nikhat's step sister

najma loves back with her whole heart imraan

imraan,crossed his limit n is fathering a child of tanveer

tanveer,incapable n non-deserving of love wants hi-fi status so eyes to marry asad

asad, who loves zoya

zoya,loves back asad but is compelled to link with ayan

ayan,a loving n sensible bf for humeira

humeira,stil insecure of her gud -fate

the gud-fate,already broken for nikhat

nikhat trying to amend the broken gud-fate with broken-fiance's brother farhan

this almost never ending love chain of younger generation of qubool hai- where 4 siblings r bound in the 1 chain in some angle....can destiny be just playing???? Is it just 'mukadaar ka khel'???

Kya yeh 'golmaal' receives 'qubool hai' with the excuse of 'mukadaar ka khel'????

A walk down the memory lane of QH youngsters make u believe that this is anything but 'destiny games'....n the excuse is still 'destiny'???

Ps=perfect example for irrecovarably ruined....disasterously destroyed

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 11:09

I am in total agreement with your views Aasudi ... You could not have defined the never ending Love. chain better .. It is no more a quadrangle or pentagon .. It os a spiral with no beginning and no end ... Nayi soonch is "Love spiral " where all characters are spinning endlessly .. Untill the viewers feel giddy and fall flat on the ground ... 
:*lol*:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-11, 11:18

--sumana13-- wrote:I am in total agreement with your views Aasudi ... You could not have defined the never ending Love. chain better .. It is no more a quadrangle or pentagon .. It os a spiral with no beginning and no end ... Nayi soonch is "Love spiral " where all characters are spinning endlessly .. Untill the viewers feel giddy and fall flat on the ground ... 
:*lol*:
:*lol*: :*lol*: :*lol*: :*lol*:

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-11, 11:38

Sorry sumi, i typed 4 sibling instead 8 siblings, 4 from rashid miya...2 from hasina begam n 2 from zoya's dad.....tanu darling only is without any sibling strings in the spiral chain....n there is only youngster left to b circled in,nujjat....lucky nujjat...

Btw, farhan grey turn kabhi bhi le sakta hai....allah save nujjat....its unfair just to leave one...destiny cnt do impartiality
lol

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-11, 12:20

how can Nikhat move on so fast??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-11, 12:33

Maria J wrote:how can Nikhat move on so fast??
had she ever loved imraan ?? What shud she do?? She is tired of rejection, tired of misfortune,tired of her unfair skin n consequences,tired of fate....her part is justified maria,just the makers r tarnishing her part cuz she is not the lead....i wish this farhan too is bad 1 n nikhat to not compromise anymore with a proper execution

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-11, 13:35

whatis with KSG's hair . i always felt him as mogly and this hair suits my wish.

then thanks for Wu cause i dont have the courage to watch this

i think GUl is in washing machine with surf. the foam is increasing and do not know how to tackle the taints.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-11, 13:49

clarissasham wrote:whatis with KSG's hair . i always felt him as mogly and this hair suits my wish.

i think GUl is in washing machine with surf. the foam is increasing and do not know how to tackle the taints.
u always r hilarious, i love ur sense of humor shami

mujhe toh zoya ka style n hair style se bhi problem hai...i find her body launguage uncomfortable,sry if i hurt some1....watched after a lot but disappointed with the leads' acting n execution of the show...

Karan's hair reminds me barun's hair in last month but uska itna funny nahin tha

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-11, 13:52

aasudi wrote:
clarissasham wrote:whatis with KSG's hair . i always felt him as mogly and this hair suits my wish.

mujhe toh zoya ka style n hair style se bhi problem hai...i find her body launguage uncomfortable,sry if i hurt some1....watched after a lot but disappointed with the leads' acting n execution of the show...

Karan's hair reminds me barun's hair in last month but uska itna funny nahin tha

Aasu I hadn’t watched Qh since ages

So doesn’t have any idea on zoyas wardrobe

As I said earlier with ipk I ended my unconditional love dedication to any show

If they show crap I will not watch

Bus

Barun’s hair looks good in all way you know

Ha ha and here look at karan – I cant say that

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-11, 14:01

clarissasham wrote:
aasudi wrote:

Aasu I hadn’t watched Qh since ages

So doesn’t have any idea on zoyas wardrobe

As I said earlier with ipk I ended my unconditional love dedication to any show

If they show crap I will not watch

Bus

Barun’s hair looks good in all way you know

Ha ha and here look at karan – I cant say that
barun ka toh baat hi kuch aaur hai....hi-fi shami

mahan arnav singh raizada said 'i love u the way u r'...i apply that in case of barun...hehe

but genuinely, barun dint luk bad in last month of ipk,...he luked bmar type n exhausted...i just love him

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-11, 16:41

Sham I was about to comment on KSG hair when I saw yours...He really needs a hair cut!!!! Has Asad gone sluggish? If he has a OCDs, then the should not have been overlooked.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 19:00

perfumeheaven wrote:

Sham I was about to comment on KSG hair when I saw yours...He really needs a hair cut!!!! Has Asad gone sluggish? If he has a OCDs, then the should not have been overlooked.
Gul ka dimaag aisa hi chalta hai yaaron .. He is pyaar main dooba huva majnoo .. When the marriage does not happen n they  are separated  then he will have hair cut .... Look suave like earlier .. :sunny:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum