Latest topics

Consummation Scene Dilemma!!! ... Forum 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Consummation Scene Dilemma!!! ... Forum 32

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 00:24

Writer’s Block – Consummation Scene Dilemma!- A Forum 32 Study!
Day 1
Got a brief from the creatives that a consummation scene is to be written. Shucks! Here we go again. A scene in television I dread. Just thinking about the way to write the scene gets my goat. But after all it is a job. Have to do it. Chalo, kuch naya kartey hain. 100 episodes gone and  let me see what all I have already written. Where is that list? Ah! Found it.
Things done for a love scene: *and no point writing here the emoticons used next to it*
1. Jungle – Done
2. Bedroom – So Done!
3. Barn – Done, done, done!
4. Variation of Jungle – Ha ha! Had fun writing this one!
5. Store room – This almost had seemed like exhibitionist, anyone could have walked in.
6. Hotel Room – My! Did not know, I could be so cliched. *sigh*
Damn! Forget it! Tonight nothing is possible. Will look at it with fresh eyes, tomorrow.
Day 2
Okay, so here I go again! (Remembered the song by White Snake *making a face*), distraction is not good. Back to work, mate. Who would have thought I was a successful writer?
So, what to do? Let me just start writing.
Setting
Near a waterfall. After all, the show is set in a hill station. Chalega! At least it is a romantic setting. Reminds me of the Satyam Shivam Sunderam scene!
The Preamble
The husband takes the wife after a few weeks of having been apart with all the rituals, to the waterfall where they had first met. He has created a small tent like structure near the shore, with lanterns and hay for a bed. (How romantic), who cares if the hay is going to be like a thorn on the side. Cinematically, it will look fab. Actors will manage.
He has set up a picnic basket, some wine and he brought his guitar. (When did the hero ever play a guitar in the series? Did I put that in? Ah! Yes, the opening shot of the show was with that, but then he never did anything with it other than have it in his room! Cool. It will work.). Okay, the usual romantic mood set with song in the background, hero singing to her with flicker of lights on her face showcasing the desire that is lighting up inside her like the dancing flame in the lantern.
The Mood
The soft sound of waves as it hits the shore, the distant noise of waterfall adds music, the rustling leaves and of course, the fog created by the water spray. Perfect.

The Scene
As he feeds her pieces of the food, a trickle escapes the side of the lips and he slowly flicks it off with his finger and puts it in her mouth. She stares at him as she slowly (almost seductively) sucks on the fingers. He is wondering, how long can he hold off? But patience, my man he says to himself this is one amazing night of your life. He sets the plate aside and moves closer and pushes her hair away from her face to tuck behind her ear. “You are so beautiful” he murmurs as he runs a finger on the pinna, tracing the outline of her ear and she shivers. Good. He moves in closer. There is hardly any space between their heads. He puts both his hands on the side of her head and kisses her forehead, murmuring words of appreciation. Then comes the eyebrows, the temple, the eyes. He slows works his way towards the nose, her cheeks, first one then other, he skirts her lips which are parted and her breathing has become heavier. Well, so has his. He kisses her chin, down her throat to the base where the pulse beat like a primitive drum call, luring him, enticing him. He had to have her now. But first, he wanted to make her happy. They had waited too long for this moment. He travels further down, to the collar bone, pushing the blouse aside he kisses the shoulder.
He moves his hands to her breasts. Damn! Damn! Damn! Can’t go below the shoulder. ***. Can’t even write a scene without the S&P interfering. Even in my thoughts. Chalo, change of tactics. Will start from the feet.
As he watches her stretch her legs out and lean back on her hands with her head tilted on one side, desire rose in him and yes something else with it. (Can write this, it is about expressions so there won’t be any panning of the camera to the telltale signs…. *snigger* that would be fun right? Showing that. Yeah, right, and pigs shall fly. Get back to work you pervert. Okay, where was I?
He shifted a little to adjust himself (Oh! I so want to see this being filmed) and she enquired with a move of her head as to what happened. He shook his head and looked at the pretty feet peeking outside the edges of her sari, that had ridden just above her ankles. Did she know how sexy she looked? (Is it okay to pan the camera from toe to head from his POV? Should be possible!). And he then moved his fingers like they had a life of their own on the bed of hay, like legs taking baby steps towards the lure that was her. He let his index finger and middle finger mimic the movement of legs one after the other as they climbed the sole to the tips of her toes. She made a sound and he looked up to see if she was ticklish. But it was something more. She had curled her toes, the head was thrown back and breasts were heaving with each breath she took. He continued his journey, to the tip of her toes, that were painted red, the same shade as her sari. As her feet wiggled, the sound of her payal distracted him. No, not really, they made a sound that buzzed inside him. “They drive me mad. Whenever I hear them.” And he hooked a finger in the anklet, tugging lightly. He then wrapped his fingers around her ankle and pulled a little. She moved towards him, pushing the sari up in the process. He ran the fingers up her calf. Double Damn!
Can’t go beyond this either. S&P again.
What do I do? How the heck do they expect me to write a love scene when we can’t show a damn thing. So may be I shall just tell them, work with shadows, sheer curtains and two figures in silhouette, after this. Saara mazaa kirkira kar diya. Can’t show a damn thing but they want a love scene that is new and different. Hmph! 
Frustrated. Frustrated. Frustrated. 
That is how I feel when a brief like this comes. Give me anger scene, fights, conspiracy, evilry. They are so easy to write. Okay done.
This is what creates a situation for any television series when it comes to lip-locks, suhaag raat, consummation scenes. Now tell us what would you like?
Do you want us, Forum 32 to give you love scene here, for TV shall rarely do that for you? Would you want to know more how writing can be a tough when what one cannot show has to be written? And lastly, do you want this love scene in its entirety as no S&P (Standards and Procedures) affect us?
Do we hear a resounding yes?
Wait for it. We shall be back with more.
Stay tuned to Forum 32 for insights that shall boggle your mind.
And yeah, keep watching your favorite shows for even if there is a will sometimes there is no way.

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 02:50; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Consummation Scene Dilemma!!! ... Forum 32

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-11, 01:17

This is super funny... Not to mention the constipated looks on the heroines like in PKDH or a complete absense of the scene as in SC... 

Wanna see what QH does... If there is moratorium on JW ... There should be one on KSG too!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 01:26

Shesherkobita wrote:This is super funny... Not to mention the constipated looks on the heroines like in PKDH or a complete absense of the scene as in SC... 

Wanna see what QH does... If there is moratorium on JW ... There should be one on KSG too!
Sabrina ..I just finished uploading the whole thing .. Itdoes reflect the state of Gul's mind yaar ...
The poor expressions on the heroines add to her woes yaara

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-11, 13:37

but  here actually the original lovers will not be united right

so why to worry then....

or whether she will make it in with dulhan in dupatta  all the time ROFL ROFL 

gul hein kuch bhi ho saktha hein

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-11, 15:56

clarissasham wrote:but  here actually the original lovers will not be united right

so why to worry then....

Chalo you raised my hopes Shami .. Lets hope what new stuff she brings forth for us ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-11, 16:26

clarissasham wrote:but  here actually the original lovers will not be united right

so why to worry then....

who knws shami...conspiracy dnt sees beyond conspiracy....so, union n consummation r diffn tiffs...even the dictionary clarifies it,indian tv soaps defo wil....cuz soaps surpass dictionary

here, SR means untying dori, entwining fingers, switching off the lights, drawings curtains,removing necklace-earrings-bangles,falling on bed with instant scene shift....

Ps= i knw S n Ps r there n they shud b followed...i undrstan metaphorism....as long as consummation is picturaized as that of ipk [obviously,subtract the bloopers] i m fine with whatever S n P shud b followed.....just give us intensity,emotion, erratic heartbeat,goosebumps,a feeling of home, feeling of self-contentment with meaningful strength to the lovestory of the leads [similar to ipk], we r fine with any kind of consummation...we dnt actually need lip locks,below shoulders or beyond ankles;just a meaningful portrayal for next level/step to the lovep-relation wud do...u cnt show the exact detail anyhow like in the novel's-episodes

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-11, 16:37

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-12, 07:14

aasudi wrote:

so why to worry then....

who knws shami...conspiracy dnt sees beyond conspiracy....so, union n consummation r diffn tiffs...even the dictionary clarifies it,indian tv soaps defo wil....cuz soaps surpass dictionary

here, SR means untying dori, entwining fingers, switching off the lights, drawings curtains,removing necklace-earrings-bangles,falling on bed with instant scene shift....

Ps= i knw S n Ps r there n they shud b followed...i undrstan metaphorism....as long as consummation is picturaized as that of ipk [obviously,subtract the bloopers] i m fine with whatever S n P shud b followed.....just give us intensity,emotion, erratic heartbeat,goosebumps,a feeling of home, feeling of self-contentment with meaningful strength to the lovestory of the leads [similar to ipk], we r fine with any kind of consummation...we dnt actually need lip locks,below shoulders or beyond ankles;just a meaningful portrayal for next level/step to the lovep-relation wud do...u cnt show the exact detail anyhow like in the novel's-episodes
Hey Shami n Aasudi are you two implying .. They might consumate with the right person even after marrying the wrong person ?? I am confused yaar scratch scratch scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-12, 07:16

perfumeheaven wrote:ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
I agree Zainab .. For once Gul gave us a genuine cause to ROFL yaar ...
ROFL ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-12, 09:05

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:

so why to worry then....

Hey Shami n Aasudi are you two implying .. They might consumate with the right person even after marrying the wrong person ?? I am confused yaar scratch scratch scratch
yes, sumi v r implying the same....but al in vain,zoya is al dressed up for 'nikaha'...ab to direct shadi chahe jis se bhi ho, no ahem ahem b4 marriage.....n even if zoya gets ayan her hubby,she wont cross her limit jus bcuz c luvs asad, sanskar n al.....its my take,gul can rebel...so shami's opt of 'ghunghat me dulhan ' cn happen ,lol

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-12, 09:13

Ŷŷ
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:

so why to worry then....

yes, sumi v r implying the same....but al in vain,zoya is al dressed up for 'nikaha'...ab to direct shadi chahe jis se bhi ho, no ahem ahem b4 marriage.....n even if zoya gets ayan her hubby,she wont cross her limit jus bcuz c luvs ayan.....its my take,gul can rebel...so shami's opt of 'ghunghat me dulhan ' cn happen ,lol
OMG the spoilers are out about Zoya Ayaan  nikah ...No Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil No

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-12, 09:28

I m reminded of the time of arnav khushi marriage...spoilers bhi sau types k thee n rumors bhi...there chudi given by arnav broke here cake destroyed by cat....fans were almost near to breakdown for either khushi marrying NK or missing 4m the alter, arnav becoming rude again,betrayal, seperation...but nothing sort of happened....sigh

But this time i thnk ayan-zoya wil get married ... Qh is behind than ipk...i thnk here too,that applies....i wish this time asad sach mein arnav jaisa banpaye stil m not against zoya-ayan...lets c bhat hapns nxt

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-12, 09:44

aasudi wrote:I m reminded of the time of arnav khushi marriage...spoilers bhi sau types k thee n rumors bhi...there chudi given by arnav broke here cake destroyed by cat....fans were almost near to breakdown for either khushi marrying NK or missing 4m the alter, arnav becoming rude again,betrayal, seperation...but nothing sort of happened....sigh

But this time i thnk ayan-zoya wil get married ... Qh is behind than ipk...i thnk here too,that applies....i wish this time asad sach mein arnav jaisa banpaye stil m not against zoya-ayan...lets c bhat hapns nxt
yeah Aasudi I am very scared to see front front bhat bhat happens affraid affraid

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-12, 14:54

4L people get so confused with portraying consummation scenes that they will have to come back Online and verify that yes it actually was con scene ROFL 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-12, 15:27

zuzana wrote:4L people get so confused with portraying consummation scenes that they will have to come back Online and verify that yes it actually was con scene ROFL 
zu, u r on roll...bhat happens? Purani baat yaad aai kaa...they had to follow S n P as wel as romance ka king tag...dikhao toh bhi prob na dikhao to bhi prob....sirf lights off karna 4l ko sobha nahin deta na...fans wud kill them with curses if after so long of waiting,if the dnt get confusing consummation... I stil remember the poll of they did it, they did it not on 21st september 2012
LOL
i m sure,somewhere 'consummation anniv' is on board

what is bst solution than online verification when u have multi-minded greedy-1ce-more fans
ROFL

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-12, 15:40

aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:4L people get so confused with portraying consummation scenes that they will have to come back Online and verify that yes it actually was con scene ROFL 
zu, u r on roll...bhat happens? Purani baat yaad aai kaa...they had to follow S n P as wel as romance ka king tag...dikhao toh bhi prob na dikhao to bhi prob....sirf lights off karna 4l ko sobha nahin deta na...fans wud kill them with curses if after so long of waiting,if the dnt get confusing consummation... I stil remember the poll of they did it, they did it not on 21st september 2012
LOL

what is bst solution than online verification when u have multi-minded greedy-1ce-more fans
ROFL
aasudi long hug 

they didnt show the after wala bed scene thats the confussion..:lol!: 

Hope 4L has learnt something from tht:twisted: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-12, 15:44

At least i was not confused....pata chal jata hai yaar....waise bhi, i made up my mind k ab itna hi milega....haha

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-12, 15:55

aasudi wrote:At least i was not confused....pata chal jata hai yaar....waise bhi, i made up my mind k ab itna hi milega....haha
actually there was no confusion...but bachis do get confused :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-12, 16:04

zuzana wrote:
aasudi wrote:At least i was not confused....pata chal jata hai yaar....waise bhi, i made up my mind k ab itna hi milega....haha
zu, aaj ke bachhe hai....they knw more than us....i hav a feeling k they were acting confused n creating riot to get more
LOL

seriously, u r right....some were genuinely confused....that was sort of unique as wel so confusion banta hai

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-12, 16:09

aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:
zu, aaj ke bachhe hai....they knw more than us....i hav a feeling k they were acting confused n creating riot to get more
LOL

seriously, u r right....some were genuinely confused....that was sort of unique as wel so confusion banta hai
the first time they created confusion in the jungle mein mangal scene...I heard they had actually shot the con scene but dleted it later on becos of phangurls Rolling Eyes 

they always want to keep their options open..u see they are highly diplomatic Bang  ..thats when they are not clear of their own story line they tend to give a unfinished touch to the scene which leaves all of them frustrated and confused

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-12, 16:33

zuzana wrote:
aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:
LOL

the first time they created confusion in the jungle mein mangal scene...I heard they had actually shot the con scene but dleted it later on becos of phangurls Rolling Eyes 

they always want to keep their options open..u see they are highly diplomatic Bang  ..thats when they are not clear of their own story line they tend to give a unfinished touch to the scene which leaves all of them frustrated and confused
agreed...script,execution flexibility brings frustration....i was hpy that the jungle-wala was nt completed though....farmhouse wala was not confusing neither frustrating....it was beautiful n i m satisfied with that one less the bloopers :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-09-12, 16:38

consummation of marriage in the indian movies have always been left to the imagination of the viewers. I guess because a lot of the actors was not ready for such scenes..i don't know just saying...recently in some of the Bollywood movies we are seeing the sex before marriage scenes.....I guess they are coming to terms that it is going on out there so why not do the scenes....JAB TAK HAI JAN was a classic when Anushka Sharma explained to Shah Rukh Khan that is was her generation do have sex without commitment.so very soon we may see it in the indian serials....I see nothing wrong in the scene but it should be left to the viewers imagination.

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-12, 17:44

aasudi wrote:
LOL

ROFL
BHAT !! 

consumation anniversary ?? 
make a seperate poston it buddy !!!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-12, 18:35

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
LOL

ROFL
BHAT !! 

consumation anniversary ?? 
make a seperate poston it buddy !!!

sumi, plz do the honor...me thru cell so posting the pics n video is nt possible...21st september....i thnk Qubool hai might b giving consummation tribute,the day is nearing and here marriages r on cards ;-)
Lol

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum