Latest topics

QH – Entertainment Bhi, Awareness Bhi - READ ON

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QH – Entertainment Bhi, Awareness Bhi - READ ON

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-09, 15:51

My buddy Sabi thinks QH is not for faint hearted (loved her hilarious post) and fire.whisky thinks QH is making the viewer’s mad (she means angry mad:evil:). But, I see a different side of QH, it’s the moooossssttt entertaining show which is full of all kinds of spices. Have any doubts, take a look and decide:

Countless Villains to entertain and give valuable suggestions any time of the day:

Rowdy Razia - She’s the ultimate in torture, shooting, stabbing, name it and she can do it single-handedly …... she’s for hire my dears. There’s nothing she cannot do, in case you have plans to take some serious action against (at least mentally feel like murdering) the PH, she’s your gal. Dontcha worry, she needs no ideas from you, if she can plan and plan and plan all the bad stuff, handling the PH is baye haath ka khel for her. Leave the show in her hands (for she’ll murder all before we know) and the show will end and we can chain ki neend so ja sakte hain.

Inspector Gunda bhaiyya – This bald headed khambha jaisa inspector is not your regular friendly neighborhood spiderman types. But, he can become your friend right away and will readily offer suggestions on how to get people out of jail just as long as you hold his collar and shake him badly BEFORE asking questions. Opps forgot, another pre-requisite, please wear a bad haired or lie infected wig for best results. To make an appointment please contact 1-800-GUNDA-BHAI.

Spell binding Billo Rani – This saree clad maid cum deadly snake is very poisonous. She can take any avatar and change her eyeball color with contact lens and fit into any environment like a chameleon. She casts such a spell that while she rummages through the entire house looking for gudia’s, nobody, I mean nobody will dare to ask her questions about what the hell she’s doing in their house. She’s just an email away and the password is BILLO RANI KI CHAAL. Please do not share the password with others for privacy reasons.

1722 Syndrome

Wondering what 1722 is? Don’t worry, it’s not any dreadful disease . It’s Ek Saath Dui Dui (two two women at the same time and for those who watched IPK it’ll be clear). The very considerate PH has given us this concept to make us all happy. Agar only one heroine means, where’s the fun in that, right?

Rashid Miya – Full level 1722 syndrome with Dilshad and Shireen. He goes off to sing ‘teri zulfon se judai to nahi maangi thi………..’ with Shireen and the soulful ‘laut ke aa, laut ke aa, laut keaa…………..’ with Dilshad.

Mr. Khan – Until now, handling one Zoya was getting to be too much for Asad. He’s truly a james bond shaken but not stirred. Don’t get me wrong, I meant, he’s all shaken up for Zoya, but stirred up in love ka abhi tak intejaar hai mere doston:cry:. Just to speed up things, the syndrome was attached to Mr. Khan like a bug very recently. So, on one hand it’s the Bond woman Zoya and on the other it’s the new arrival Tanvi. Yeh hai suspense bhari kahani, wait and see whom he’ll choose.

Maamu – Are you asking me whether he too has this syndrome? Hai la, yeh kya, u ask me….I say, why not? Someone (don’t remember who it was) suggested that the dead woman in the factory is possibly his wife too. Toh, chaliye, 1722 mein doobe maamu jaan.

Ayaan – Bechara, we can’t leave him alone. Don’t worry, right now there’s humeira, pretty soon aayegi auk ek new entry to complete the circle of 1722, shoot the gun and blow on it, pfff, pffff (JAMES BOND eshtyle)

Effects of Astigmatism – To create Social Awareness

Guess what?? Two days ago we saw Asad run past a quite tall Zoya who was actually in his line of vision and was waiting for him with extended arms to hug him……. she certainly wasn’t invisible and her bright yellow t-shirt was like a jhanda, but he ignored her completely, bypassed her at zooming speed and hugged another woman. But, here’s the trouble……..yesterday, his vision zoooooomed into the 6inch iPAD amongst all the rubble in the accident area and he figured out it’s Zoya’s and screamed and shouted for her. Of course this time around, he did find her.

Upon further investigation, we found that ammi (Dilshad) has the same problem. When Raziya snuck past everybody looking for the gudia in Dilshad’s bedroom, Dilshad walked in, picked up the phone, wandered around, talked to someone and didn’t realize that the CONSIDERABLY SIZED Raziya is right behind her, trying to hide behind the closet desperately. Though Dilshad had more than one chance, Raziya was still invisible to her:scratch:. Pchew, kya Karen, ammi too has the same problem.

Toh conclusion, ammi and beta need glasses to solve their………..you got it, ASTIGMATISM problem. You see PH wants to create an awareness of this problem where people are unable to see even large sized objects clearly. So, let’s give them a big hand and PLEASE DON’T BASH ASAD, he’s truly innocent.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did the post make you want to run and watch the show or did it make you run ten times faster the other way, the choice is yours, ultimately. Thank you for reading the post.

Note1: This is not meant to poke fun at anybody with vision problems. It's just for some light hearted fun onlY.
Note2: Can someone help me insert images please. Thank you.

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: QH – Entertainment Bhi, Awareness Bhi - READ ON

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-09, 16:34

chithu superb post :lol!:

bhayiyon or sajjanom don’t take me wrong if u r looking for whole grade entertainment from murder to lutera pls do watch this. in my all sense im getting entertained seriously guys. pepsi

Im liking this PH even more now cause seriously there is something or other will be there for entertainment. :;D;;P:

All are museum pieces in Qh-the first and foremost specialty.

Mr Khan aka A SAD- u wont get to see people three peace suit in scorching summer without even doing any job-have u seen him go to office once in last 7 days

Ms Farooqi-I really love her and without her this show is neeeeeehhhhh. BIG no no bhai. She is very cunning , but in wrong places, very intelligent, but on wrong time, , very beautiful but wrong places, like under kabaristhan. scared

I can add essays but stopping here

Then our wonlyone raziya-She will beat all man and women dayans and pokris, gundes and mawalis in TV mohalla right now

Rally danth deni padegi unki himmath ko

Dadi jaan- I really like her she is very cunning has all the ingredients of being good heroine but really miss hero for her

Shireen- Next best model for Pantene pro-v and as addition they can use ayan who will come on stage calling `Mommy’ . mommy we will wonder Heart

Ayan-master piece ap ke bare mein kya bolo aap ke shoes –u will not get to see such cute boothni – a stiff competition to anamika affraid

Rashid mia-Devdas 007 but here he is torn between as whom to select kajol yeah rani shhh

Dilshad begum-Such beautiful woman who is al set to make coffee for rashid. :*tngo*:

Tho all in all give watch to this masterpeace from SNS to Veera, SSLK to PV, from Khoobsurath to Kya huwa tera vada in once package Starry Love

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha on 2013-03-09, 16:36

Chaithu Enjoyed reading ur post :lol!: ROFL

Samantha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-03-09, 16:46

Loved reading u..
ROFL

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-09, 19:30

clarissasham wrote:chithu superb post :lol!:

bhayiyon or sajjanom don’t take me wrong if u r looking for whole grade entertainment from murder to lutera pls do watch this. in my all sense im getting entertained seriously guys.

Im liking this PH even more now cause seriously there is something or other will be there for entertainment.

Mr Khan aka A SAD- u wont get to see people three peace suit in scorching summer without even doing any job-have u seen him go to office once in last 7 days

Ms Farooqi-I really love her and without her this show is neeeeeehhhhh. BIG no no bhai. She is very cunning , but in wrong places, very intelligent, but on wrong time, , very beautiful but wrong places, like under kabaristhan.

Then our wonlyone raziya-She will beat all man and women dayans and pokris, gundes and mawalis in TV mohalla right now

Dadi jaan- I really like her she is very cunning has all the ingredients of being good heroine but really miss hero for her

Shireen- Next best model for Pantene pro-v and as addition they can use ayan who will come on stage calling `Mommy’ . mommy we will wonder

Ayan-master piece ap ke bare mein kya bolo aap ke shoes –u will not get to see such cute boothni – a stiff competition to anamika affraid

Rashid mia-Devdas 007 but here he is torn between as whom to select kajol yeah rani

Dilshad begum-Such beautiful woman who is al set to make coffee for rashid.

Tho all in all give watch to this masterpeace from SNS to Veera, SSLK to PV, from Khoobsurath to Kya huwa tera vada in once package

so glad u joined the QH entertainment club cheers...... totally loved your take on it :lol!: espcecially agree on the bold stuff above, all you gotta see is the fun side of this show to enjoy it

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-09, 19:33

Samantha wrote:Chaithu Enjoyed reading ur post :lol!:

am so glad you liked it:)

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-09, 19:34

Maria J wrote:Loved reading u..

thank you Maria

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha on 2013-03-09, 19:56

clarissasham wrote:chithu superb post :lol!:

bhayiyon or sajjanom don’t take me wrong if u r looking for whole grade entertainment from murder to lutera pls do watch this. in my all sense im getting entertained seriously guys. pepsi

Im liking this PH even more now cause seriously there is something or other will be there for entertainment. :;D;;P:

Ms Farooqi-I really love her and without her this show is neeeeeehhhhh. BIG no no bhai. She is very cunning , but in wrong places, very intelligent, but on wrong time, , very beautiful but wrong places, like under kabaristhan. :&&-:

Shireen- Next best model for Pantene pro-v and as addition they can use ayan who will come on stage calling `Mommy’ . mommy we will wonder Heart

Rashid mia-Devdas 007 but here he is torn between as whom to select kajol yeah rani shhh

Dilshad begum-Such beautiful woman who is al set to make coffee for rashid. :*tngo*:

Tho all in all give watch to this masterpeace from SNS to Veera, SSLK to PV, from Khoobsurath to Kya huwa tera vada in once package Starry Love

ROFL

Samantha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-09, 20:37

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL......

Tujhe great ho jee... Chitmanas.... ( what should we call you?)
1722... Email billurani ... 1800 Gunda Bhai.... What abt that hired killer guy that Zoya followed to Toya's house ? How can Razia have all these LOOSE ENDS running around town BUT her only worry is the murder she committed 17 yrs ago?

You brought them all out... I have only seen 2 othe Hindi Serial ( IPK, PKDH) before.... So I can't really compare with many.... But .this is the only serial that I wait for .... It's very very fast paced, cant figure out answers for all the mysteries, you need FBI / Scotland Yard criminal minds profiler to figure out what's going on in Razias as well Dadi's mind.

All the women are very sharp.....all the men are dumb ( A sad, Rush it, Tabla Abbu, Aye-Aye Bye jan etc.).... I love that....

awareness: Did you see when humaira started talking abt Anaemia to Nighaaat?.... At first I thought there was some mystery to it...maybe Razia gave her some poison or maybe she was pregnant..... But it was just a Public Awareness Campaign.... I was going crazy thinking about it.... ROFL

Loved your post.... We should have a fun discussion like this after every episode which will make the blood gore a little easier to digest. Frnds chatting

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-09, 20:46; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-09, 20:37

Don't know why posted twice.... Must be ms Zoya hacking my iPad... Kya brain hai....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-09, 21:46

Shesherkobita wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL......

Tujhe great ho jee... Chitmanas.... ( what should we call you?)
1722... Email billurani ... 1800 Gunda Bhai.... What abt that hired killer guy that Zoya followed to Toya's house ? How can Razia have all these LOOSE ENDS running around town BUT her only worry is the murder she committed 17 yrs ago?

You brought them all out... I have only seen 2 othe Hindi Serial ( IPK, PKDH) before.... So I can't really compare with many.... But .this is the only serial that I wait for .... It's very very fast paced, cant figure out answers for all the mysteries, you need FBI / Scotland Yard criminal minds profiler to figure out what's going on in Razias as well Dadi's mind.

All the women are very sharp.....all the men are dumb ( A sad, Rush it, Tabla Abbu, Aye-Aye Bye jan etc.).... I love that....

awareness: Did you see when humaira started talking abt Anaemia to Nighaaat?.... At first I thought there was some mystery to it...maybe Razia gave her some poison or maybe she was pregnant..... But it was just a Public Awareness Campaign.... I was going crazy thinking about it....

Loved your post.... We should have a fun discussion like this after every episode which will make the blood gore a little easier to digest.

Sabi, I'm lucky2 and thank you for liking the post, ideas were churning in my mind, but your post just gave them the nudge.

at the bold part, i too thought she was pregnant and felt, man, this lady is really fast, but understood later; it was so out of context really.

Like the idea of a fun discussion...... I'll try to join whenever I can. The one and only show that I watched previously was IPK and now, it's QH and Junoon (please don't ask why) and MB. Although I'm not sure I enjoy any show as much as I do QH; you already know my reasons.:)

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-09, 21:59

Bang on Chits! Amazing post :lol!:

Somehow you made me feel *a lost kid on the road, searching for colorful lollies* :*tngo*:

ROFL

But my god, this was some hilarious post. And mahn that 1722 syndrome :*lol*:

Wait I wanna run to the washroom, my stomach hurts from laughing so much ROFL Dance

Thumbsup

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-09, 22:13

fire.whisky wrote:Bang on Chits! Amazing post :lol!:

Somehow you made me feel *a lost kid on the road, searching for colorful lollies*

But my god, this was some hilarious post. And mahn that 1722 syndrome

Wait I wanna run to the washroom, my stomach hurts from laughing so much

hello fire.whisky, am so glad the post cheered you up:sunny:........ BTW, love all the emoticons you used

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-09, 22:36

Lucky 2......aap jab bhi yahan aate ho....ekdum zor ka dhamaka hota hai.......

humein yeh bahut zyada QUBOOL hai..........muaaahhhhh, fell in love with your post!!!!!

Dance :*lol*:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-09, 22:48

Lucky,

The post was an outstanding one. One thing you forgot in that awesome post in that awesome post is torturing elderly people by pushing them in a pool and tying them upside down which for Razia is not possible. Razia using her own daughter to get things done as she wants. I had a good time reading it, ROFL

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-09, 22:58

pollyanna wrote:Lucky 2......aap jab bhi yahan aate ho....ekdum zor ka dhamaka hota hai.......

humein yeh bahut zyada QUBOOL hai..........muaaahhhhh, fell in love with your post!!!!!

pallu, thanks so much hun

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-09, 23:03

anurao66 wrote:Lucky,

The post was an outstanding one. One thing you forgot in that awesome post in that awesome post is torturing elderly people by pushing them in a pool and tying them upside down which for Razia is not possible. Razia using her own daughter to get things done as she wants. I had a good time reading it,

Anu, thank you so much, aap ka jawaab Qubool hai, may be I should add another note to say the POST HAS NO INTENTIONS OF TORTURING, do you think that'll help?scratch

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-09, 23:55

Yayiee I can use emoties Dance and yeah you cheered me like big time ^_^

Btw Radhika it is! It feels hillarious when you write Fire Whisky for my name, though :*lol*:

Keep us posted, you're one heck of an amazing writers that we have on Dhwani, keep rocking Thumbsup

chitmanas wrote:
fire.whisky wrote:Bang on Chits! Amazing post :lol!:

Somehow you made me feel *a lost kid on the road, searching for colorful lollies*

But my god, this was some hilarious post. And mahn that 1722 syndrome

Wait I wanna run to the washroom, my stomach hurts from laughing so much

hello fire.whisky, am so glad the post cheered you up:sunny:........ BTW, love all the emoticons you used

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-03-10, 14:09

:lol!:

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-10, 14:22