Latest topics

Fandom cartoons- Crazy Fandom

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fandom cartoons- Crazy Fandom

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-11, 14:00

I liked the thrid girl very very much ... Vi, Applausie to the creative gems u come up with !!!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-11, 14:09

Tanthya wrote:I liked the thrid girl very very much ... Vi, Applausie to the creative gems u come up with !!!

Tantwa, you are a darling for commenting on the cartoon characters... I was waiting for someone to say something about my drawings...

My personal fav was the second one... I made her wear those rainbow anarkali suits with pimpoms... you can notice if you watch it closely!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-11, 14:14

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:I liked the thrid girl very very much ... Vi, Applausie to the creative gems u come up with !!!

Tantwa, you are a darling for commenting on the cartoon characters... I was waiting for someone to say something about my drawings...

My personal fav was the second one... I made her wear those rainbow anarkali suits with pimpoms... you can notice if you watch it closely!

I did , I also noticed the plateful of jalebies  errm errrm..U know my natural aversion ..Don't you..So I pretended to be blindfolded like Gandhari !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-09-11, 14:30

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Awesome Vi Thumbsup

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-11, 14:43

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:

I did , I also noticed the plateful of jalebies  errm errrm..U know my natural aversion ..Don't you..So I pretended to be blindfolded like Gandhari !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Kalli !! :rendeer: 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-11, 14:44

archie_79 wrote:ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Awesome Vi Thumbsup
Thanks Shilps!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-11, 14:52

lol Vi loved it, even a plateful of jalebi and Khushi can't even watch the new romancing... she wishes it was her with her ASR...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-11, 14:56

sarra0 wrote:lol Vi loved it, even a plateful of jalebi and Khushi can't even watch the new romancing... she wishes it was her with her ASR...
Sarra dear, you came very close to the actual meaning I had in mind when I designed this... Try a little harder Twisted Evil 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-11, 15:04

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:lol Vi loved it, even a plateful of jalebi and Khushi can't even watch the new romancing... she wishes it was her with her ASR...
Sarra dear, you came very close to the actual meaning I had in mind when I designed this... Try a little harder Twisted Evil 
Wat not Khushi but the real one??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-11, 16:02

Abavi wrote:
aasudi wrote:VI, u hit the nail exactly....lets do disco dewaane,ah ha ah ha....LOL
love u for making me laugh ROFL

yes,this is the crazy fandom....hats off to those who inspired u to make such hilarious stuff....incredibly infamous intense chemistry...haha

thanks Vi
Thanks Sush! I am doing one of Incredibly famous intense chemistry too... Will post it soon!
post as much as u can...u r more than welcome...direct pass to my heart...

Actually,there's a korean show...pretty similar to ipk...not intense neither dramatic but most of the scenes there matches to ipk scenes....in that show, there was char named 'min ah', she was cartoonist n used to make instant ones.... U resemble to her....but u r way gud than her

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-11, 17:41

aasudi wrote:
Abavi wrote:
aasudi wrote:VI, u hit the nail exactly....lets do disco dewaane,ah ha ah ha....LOL
love u for making me laugh ROFL

yes,this is the crazy fandom....hats off to those who inspired u to make such hilarious stuff....incredibly infamous intense chemistry...haha

thanks Vi
Thanks Sush! I am doing one of Incredibly famous intense chemistry too... Will post it soon!
post as much as u can...u r more than welcome...direct pass to my heart...

Actually,there's a korean show...pretty similar to ipk...not intense neither dramatic but most of the scenes there matches to ipk scenes....in that show, there was char named 'min ah', she was cartoonist n used to make instant ones.... U resemble to her....but u r way gud than her
Good god! I am touched with this motivation...thanks so much!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-11, 17:44

sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
:lol!: sarra, I meant the part of fandom which delusionally think of themselves to be khushi

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-11, 18:28

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
:lol!: sarra, I meant the part of fandom which delusionally think of themselves to be khushi
i know wat u were aiming for... this was a lesson in wat happens wen u leave fans to interpret... looks around innocently... lol i like it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-11, 18:30

sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:Sarra dear, you came very close to the actual meaning I had in mind when I designed this... Try a little harder Twisted Evil 
i know  wat u were aiming for... this was a lesson in wat happens wen u leave fans to interpret... looks around innocently... lol i like it...
I wish i had asked everyone what they interpreted about it, it is far more interesting than my cartoons

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-11, 18:33

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Wat not Khushi but the real one??
i know  wat u were aiming for... this was a lesson in wat happens wen u leave fans to interpret... looks around innocently... lol i like it...
I wish i had asked everyone what they interpreted about it, it is far more interesting than my cartoons
interpretations can be fun, the wacky can be discovered but loved your cartoon the way it was

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by luvbug on 2013-09-12, 21:39

haha gud one!!

luvbug
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

so true

Post by seeta_naips on 2013-09-13, 06:18

Abavi wrote:
Feedbacks of any sort will be appreciated... Totally pun intended!

seeta_naips
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-13, 10:24

@luvbug, Seeta, Thanks so much!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-09-13, 10:59

Vi this  absolutely  brilliant .. I love cartoon strips .thank u or sharing . You are very creative. Heart long hug Now I am clamoring for more.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ..Bubbles.. on 2013-09-13, 12:16

:*lol*:

..Bubbles..
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by aquagal on 2013-11-12, 13:08

Too good!!! Awesome.. Yupp nothing like IPKKND. Star Plus made fun of itself Ek Baar Phir!!!

aquagal
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:03

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum