Latest topics

ILKDM #22 : War on all Front !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM #22 : War on all Front !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-11, 13:33

Hi All,

Another day  has passed, SO is it 3rd day of the investigation or is it  6 , Let us not turn our brain's  into molasses over this and come to the episode.. A episode which dealt purely with war!! War on the Murderer, War on the neighboring Kingdom , War actively happening in the conscience of Jalal as he struggles to understand his Rajput Brother in Laws by proxy his recently acquired head strong wife !!

The High strung Mallika E Khas has found a vital clue , she has discovered that a special receptacle was made  to store the poison , She is hell bent on discovering it and killing the person who squashed her dreams of becoming Mariam Uz Zamani !

## This looks like a track which will yield a criminal at the end of the witch hunt thereby remitting Jodha from the position of Killer ..I wonder whether it was a fluke or well thought out move ..If you notice when Ruqaiiyaa and Hoshiyar Singh are talking about finding ways and means of finding the killer, the background  is clouded as if suggesting that they are not near to truth than before , That the real truth is still obscured from the vision although they are standing in the clear light, their target is still safely ensconced away from their eagle eye !!

One pertinent point made by Hoshiyar Singh, that it could be a Man too !!

On the war front, Jalal has gone on his first war alone without his Khan Baba to guide him and as such his inexperience is  coming to light  providing a learning curve for him  but he is a quick learner and he has a great instinct working for him, he realizes that the opposition might try Stealth attack  BUT he does not do anything about it, Had there been Khan Baba, I am sure he would have had half the regiment in battle  gear ready to tackle the army of Sujjanpur providing the other half enough time to prepare them self and join the battle rested, fresh and rearing to go.. This tactic was simply overlooked by Jalal who after ordering his guards to be on alert went to sleep !! This was an omission on jalal's part , the price of which would have been big had there not been the Prince's of Amer who formed the human Shield  and saved Jalal's head from being butchered !!

993366]4]

## Another way and the  intended way of looking at it would be that this was Jalal's moment of understanding the psyche of his Brother in Laws . their valour, their  instinctive protection of him with their own life's , their  focused loyalty  wherein they fought ferociously for their King against someone who would have been their brother in law ..This was a battle which  told him without shouting out that his Rajput brother's would die for him   than kill him , which sort of puts him in a quandary as their actions and their resolve do not tally to the picture that he has of them, which leaves him in confusion and in a mood for introspection ..

[/size]

The victorious Army plods its way back to Agra , wounded but head held high , news reaches Agra of the victory of Jalal  generating  interesting mix of emotions, Ruqaiyya is ecstatic , Adham's dourness increases, Maham Anga is pleased and there is a festive air in Agra !!

##Again  I must  point out the cinematography of this moment, while the hillock behind  Ruqaiyya Begum was all cloudy and foggy when she  is talking about finding the  killer, it is vibrant sunshine and brightness all around when  the message of Jalal's victory is brought to her, Does it suggest that with his return ,  the dark and murky past incidents gets solved to the satisfaction of Ruqaiyya or does it means that Jalal returns a thoughtful man  who has got a new perspective on handling issues , Will the  raging war in his heart, mind and soul be quenched leading to days of happiness ??

The change in Anga's household is startling, Adham who had previously been reticent about his Kingly ambition now has no qualms in openly declaring it in front of his mother and the Servant Resham while Maham who would quell him with words and burn him with fiery glance  now declares that he  is not fit to rule Agra Yet ...The seeds for revolt has begun , The coup is in nascent stage , Maham blinded in her motherly love will try her best to get him the toy he wants but I am betting Adham's overweening confidence in himself, his arrogance, his contempt towards Jalal plus his natural impatience will be the cause of his downfall !!  The war that Adham plans to wage with the devious plotting of Maham Anga will come undone because of the pigheadedness of Adham.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #22 : War on all Front !!

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-11, 13:49

superb write up tants as always 

I really loved the pi esp the building up of suspense like who the hell will be that

But when I look at ruks she seems to have lost the sadness over the loss of her child and alls set to celebrate I mean what the

Loved the way jalal got an insight into how good his BILs are esp bhagavan das and who will be his real friends.

The precap is confusing me

Im looking forward eagerly as why Jo will say so

I think to save her brother after seeing them  injured

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-11, 14:09

clarissasham wrote:superb write up tants as always 

I really loved the pi esp the building up of suspense like who the hell will be that

But when I look at ruks she seems to have lost the sadness over the loss of her child and alls set to celebrate I mean what the

Loved the way jalal got an insight into how good his BILs are esp bhagavan das and who will be his real friends.

The precap is confusing me

Im looking forward eagerly as why Jo will say so

I think to save her brother after seeing them  injured

Thanks, Shammi Jaan,

Yes, Jalal has so far been  within the circles of select few , influenced by them, guided by them,  This are the moments when he gets to know first hand who are his friends and foes ..Ironical .. the people he thinks will kill him without batting an eye are actually willing to give their lives for him while the woman whom he trusts beyond belief and thnks will give her life for him is actively plotting against his household ..Jalal is going to get a big big raincheck !!

It could be a dream too !!  or She might want her father in Amer to console the bereaved house which would be in mourning after the cancellation of the wedding.. whatevre it is, we have to wait and see, She is attired like a queen whereas before she was dressed up in normal wear.. so one wonders what changed

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-11, 14:50

another great post by you, it was a good episode which gave Jalal a lot to think about

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-11, 14:56

sarra0 wrote:another great post by you, it was a good episode which gave Jalal a lot to think about

Grrr..One liner... Yeh Bahu demands more lines

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-11, 15:02

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:another great post by you, it was a good episode which gave Jalal a lot to think about
scratching head, bahu ko torture karna hamara kaam hain, not giving the Bahu wat she wants keeps her eager to please...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-11, 15:18

Loved ur post Tants..
Would have missed the background had u not pointed it out..

Even though he has got a first hand experience that Rajput brothers will not harm him he still doesn't trust them or else why would he pull out the sword when Jodha confesses

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-11, 15:19

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
scratching head, bahu ko torture karna hamara kaam hain, not giving the Bahu wat she wants keeps her eager to please...
:lol!: :lol!:

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-11, 15:22

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
c someone appreciates

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-11, 15:29

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Grrr..One liner... Yeh Bahu demands more lines
c someone appreciates
Look again, She is laughing at your kanjoosi !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-11, 16:20

Tanthya... Great insight... These beautiful writings of yours are soul baring, aren't  they? Where i saw glaring flaws in the snooze-fest-mughal army ( just to show the loyalty of Amer band of bros) you  actually found a reasonable, plausible logic behind this gaffe.... Love you for that... Kiss 

It could be MA who got the "receptacle"... Love your GRE words  Wink . I didnt want it to be her.... I want layers in her... Not all consuming Dr. evil. ...oh well! 

Rajat looked good in fight scenes as well as conveying his confusion about the Amerites... He looked like a disoriented kid who just got out of his first roller coaster ride. :P 

Thanks for the wonderful analysis.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-11, 16:57

Maria J wrote:Loved ur post Tants..

Even though he has got a first hand experience that Rajput brothers will not harm him he still doesn't trust them or else why would he pull out the sword when Jodha confesses
Thanks , Ria Jaan

Trust comes slowly and such trust  that comes slowly stays longer .. You are forgetting that She admits  to the killing, Almost affirming his belief, he will react !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-09-11, 17:02

No more words to say how well you write....Its always a pleasure reading your thoughts....

I am still to watch the episode.......as pointed by you sathya there's "war on all fronts"....the most important one is the one that Akbar is wagging with his heart and mind...!!

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-11, 17:03

Shesherkobita wrote:Tanthya... Great insight... These beautiful writings of yours are soul baring, aren't  they? Where i saw glaring flaws in the snooze-fest-mughal army ( just to show the loyalty of Amer band of bros) you  actually found a reasonable, plausible logic behind this gaffe.... Love you for that... Kiss 

It could be MA who got the "receptacle"... Love your GRE words  Wink . I didnt want it to be her.... I want layers in her... Not all consuming Dr. evil. ...oh well! 

Rajat looked good in fight scenes as well as conveying his confusion about the Amerites... He looked like a disoriented kid who just got out of his first roller coaster ride. :P 

Thanks for the wonderful analysis.
Thanks, sabi  

Aww, Thank You for being so warm and affecy !!

Maham is layered , Sabi..  but at the same time she is a woman who is  a blind mother, she will do everythng and anything for her son, The unfinished Scene between her and Adham is quite open to interpretations and it is my belief that she has  a hand in the MC..

Rajat is trained in Sword fighting , hence his moves are always smooth and practiced and he makes it a pleasure to watch ..unlike others who display their ineptitude with weapons.

My Pleasure, will always treasure ur opinions..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-11, 17:30

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:scratching head, bahu ko torture karna hamara kaam hain, not giving the Bahu wat she wants keeps her eager to please...
c someone appreciates
shakes my head, can the Bahu never get anything right?? its not my kanjoosi but the Bahu's naivete that is being laughed at..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-11, 17:31

Tanthya wrote:

Thanks , Ria Jaan

Trust comes slowly and such trust  that comes slowly stays longer .. You are forgetting that She admits  to the killing, Almost affirming his belief, he will react !!
U mean to say that he thinks Jodha alone is the reason for MC and is holding back the others just to make her confess??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-11, 17:34

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote::lol!: :lol!:
c someone appreciates
shakes my head, can the Bahu never get anything right?? its not my kanjoosi but the Bahu's naivete that is being laughed at..

Naivete, stupidity, illogicality , call it what you will but at the end Saasu has to glorify and praise the Bahu to skies and become the mindless nodding woman  acc to the immutable laws of Channeldom...Remember that , Sasumma !!..Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-11, 17:37

Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanks , Ria Jaan

U mean to say that he thinks Jodha alone is the reason for MC and is holding back the others just to make her confess??

I think that is the impression she gives, it is really inconclusive to say what happens cuz we donno whether it is a dream sequence ..let the scene play out.. no need to break our head over a precap..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-11, 17:39

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanks , Ria Jaan

I think that is the impression she gives, it is really inconclusive to say what happens cuz we donno whether it is a dream sequence ..let the scene play out.. no need to break our head over a precap..
dream who could dream this??Shocked

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-11, 17:39

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:c someone appreciates
Naivete, stupidity, illogicality , call it what you will but at the end Saasu has to glorify and praise the Bahu to skies and become the mindless nodding woman  acc to the immutable laws of Channeldom...Remember that , Sasumma !!..Twisted Evil
your forgetting one thing this is not channeldom so the end result is no praising if it's not needed or earned...woh hamara asool hai...

i am interested to c wat makes Jodha confess, weather its because she thinks he will react against her and leave the rest of the family alone...or if something else comes into the picture...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-11, 17:43

Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Thanks , Ria Jaan

dream who could dream this??Shocked

anybody..Ria Jaan..Any 6 of them

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-11, 17:54

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Look again, She is laughing at your kanjoosi !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
your forgetting one thing this is not channeldom so the end result is no praising if it's not needed or earned...woh hamara asool hai...

i am interested to c wat makes Jodha confess, weather its because she thinks he will react against her and leave the rest of the family alone...or if something else comes into the picture...

Praise toh aap hamari bahut karchukke ho, toh I have already earned the accolade

I am interested to see the same..  but with zee tweeting tht Jalal will soon discover that Jodha is innocent, half the thunder has fizzled away..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-11, 18:06

Nice writeup tantwa.

The valour of the Amer clan, their loyalty to their jamaisa, even when they know that after this war, their fate awaits them, there is conspiracy happening behind their backs...surprises Ja. Is this new to him? This kind of loyalty? Or do they in a corner of their mind think that this is the only way to prove their innocence? 
It surprises me too, when I compare it with sujamal's treachery.

It is quite a task to fight against your prospective BiL, but when it comes to already BiL vs future BiL, they choose the former, once again breaking the heart of one sister for the sake of the welfare of another...is it really welfare? Are the brothers still unaware of the unhappiness of the sister with her marriage? If so, Jo and ja have done a good job in maintaining their secret within themselves.
Another thought that came to me was, what if Jo has decided to contain whatever punishment is decided for herself? The family is close knit, something that is new for ja. And when the bothers are ready to take him to be treated as one of their family, as told by them as a reason for saving him, what would happen if Jo, rejects his acceptance into the family by not trusting him to provide justice? Would he be moved by the fact that she was ready to accept the crime that she didn't do to save her family or would he be pinched by the fact that she didn't trust him to confide in him?

The seed of realisation that the amer clan could be innocent is planted...already... when Ja is all confused about the act of amer brothers and is contemplating about the incident, Jo would spring up this surprise that she was responsible for the Mc. Would ja think or act?

Last edited by Abavi on 2013-09-11, 18:36; edited 1 time in total

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-11, 18:31

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:shakes my head, can the Bahu never get anything right?? its not my kanjoosi but the Bahu's naivete that is being laughed at..

Praise toh aap hamari bahut karchukke ho, toh I have already earned the accolade

I am interested to see the same..  but with zee tweeting tht Jalal will soon discover that Jodha is innocent, half the thunder has fizzled away..
Can't argue with that...

true, but even if they hadn't tweeted v knew nothing was going to happen to Jodha, let's hope the episode doesn't disappoint...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-11, 19:22

Hey Sathu.....such a lovely write-up......and hats off to u for noting down that cinematography piece.....That is what makes u so UNIQUE....WOW...loved it cheers 

Also, it never occurred to me that this war was the first without BK and yes Jalal blundered......but thats another story that Amer came to his rescue.....but once again...WOW for thinking out of the box Sathu bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:18

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum