Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 11th September 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 11th September 2013

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-12, 13:13

slmu wrote:Does Shlok have a problem with everyone in the world apart from his dad? The jawai babu now.
i asked the same...he hates women i understand, but has no problem with girls...okay, got an excuse of baby....but what with jeeja??

Makers hv mistaken arnav's arrogance wid shlok's ghamand...he is ful of hmself...i dnt find ny hero in him,jus loving ur 'baap' is not enuf

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 11th September 2013

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-12, 14:09

slmu wrote:Does Shlok have a problem with everyone in the world apart from his dad? The jawai babu now.
exactly...he seems 2 have prob with evry1 except his dad

and Damadji...I thnk he s chalak...and Slok knws it...Anjali s der 4 people who act and having fake manners

chachaji seems 2 be a sensible one

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-12, 14:14

aasudi wrote:
i asked the same...he hates women i understand, but has no problem with girls...okay, got an excuse of baby....but what with jeeja??

Makers hv mistaken arnav's arrogance wid shlok's ghamand...he is ful of hmself...i dnt find ny hero in him,jus loving ur 'baap' is not enuf
I guess they need to specify what his problem with everyone is

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-12, 14:15

anusha.cochin wrote:

and Damadji...I thnk he s chalak...and Slok knws it...Anjali s der 4 people who act and having fake manners

I feel the chachaji is a troublemaker.. not sure of him yet

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-12, 14:20

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

I don't know who Chachiji is but thought whole serial is trouble.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-12, 14:21

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

ROFL ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-12, 14:24

slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:

shanti,i guess psychological imbalance....dabaa of which is 'aastha'...in desperation to topple ipk they r 1ly focusing 'shastha' takraar n dnt reveal dark past soon mantra....n that is taking toll on show's health

when arnav slapped '1 crore' he got the right impression of his attitude which shlok is failing....he hit the reporter n got an impression of negativity

today is turn of imitating 'office what the?'...another jalebi count,sigh

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-12, 14:28

The story is not making any sense..I switch on the show and will be watchign it..but somehow nothing gets registered...its sort of totally disoriented plot ...

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-12, 14:29

aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:

shanti,i guess psychological imbalance....dabaa of which is 'aastha'...in desperation to topple ipk they r 1ly focusing 'shastha' takraar n dnt reveal dark past soon mantra....n that is taking toll on show's health

when arnav slapped '1 crore' he got the right impression of his attitude which shlok is failing....he hit the reporter n got an impression of negativity

your right.. so far there is nothing positive about Shlok and the whole clash between the two makes no sense.

jalebi count is really high.. and like the original, she is picking up papers from the floor Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-12, 14:32

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

without doubt sarra it is a trouble n a panauti too

since aasu is the sincere viewer i wis tel u who chachaji is....
He is soft-slow-less dramatic- male version of 'manorama mamiji'...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-12, 14:36

slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:i asked the same...he hates women i understand, but has no problem with girls...okay, got an excuse of baby....but what with jeeja??

your right.. so far there is nothing positive about Shlok and the whole clash between the two makes no sense.

jalebi count is really high.. and like the original, she is picking up papers from the floor Rolling Eyes
but, swear if he bends under the table ....he is better than arnav u knw...almightier....hell, if he is to bend
lol
n its hard to crunch eyebrows bending..

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-12, 14:40

aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:I guess they need to specify what his problem with everyone is

but, swear if he bends under the table ....he is better than arnav u knw...almightier....hell, if he is to bend
lol
n its hard to crunch eyebrows bending..
ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-12, 14:50

aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:

hai that is one of my favourite scenes wen ASR slapped the guy, it was great, I watched it a few times...

.i havnt seen shlok slapping the reporter but i saw the episode where the reporters were at his dad's home and was asking him about y no school was named after his mother and he was like y r u asking these questions, don't interfere with it, stick to your job or something like that, no suprise but it left me conphused, i thought he was a reporter so he was doing his job, questioning, it just made shlok look like an idiot....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-12, 14:54

zuzana wrote:The story is not making any sense..I switch on the show and will be watchign it..but somehow nothing gets registered...its sort of totally disoriented plot ...
zu, shall we rename it as 'plot hi nahi toh , kya naam doon?'

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-12, 15:00

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:i asked the same...he hates women i understand, but has no problem with girls...okay, got an excuse of baby....but what with jeeja??

hai that is one of my favourite scenes wen ASR slapped the guy, it was great, I watched it a few times...

.i havnt seen shlok slapping the reporter but i saw the episode where the reporters were at his dad's home and was asking him about y no school was named after his mother and he was like y r u asking these questions, don't interfere with it, stick to your job or something like that, no suprise but it left me conphused, i thought he was a reporter so he was doing his job, questioning, it just made shlok look like an idiot....
yeah, now idiot....aisi credit pura isi ko milne wali hai sayad...the reporter acted well

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-12, 15:09

zuzana wrote:The story is not making any sense..I switch on the show and will be watchign it..but somehow nothing gets registered...its sort of totally disoriented plot ...
Hi 5 Zu.. was thinking the same yesterday.. the face off with the damaad and his mother made no sense at all

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-12, 15:15

aasudi wrote:
iss plot ko kya naam doon perfect :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-12, 15:20

zuzana wrote:
aasudi wrote:
I don't understand what they have been working on, iss laziness ko kya naam doon

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-12, 15:31

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
aasudi wrote:
I don't understand what they have been working on, iss laziness ko kya naam doon
CVs r under pressure of star to copy like zu said on her 'fun post'...copying is not easy

'iss pressure ko kya naam doon?'

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-12, 16:00

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
aasudi wrote:zu, shall we rename it as 'plot hi nahi toh , kya naam doon?'
CVs r under pressure of star to copy like zu said on her 'fun post'...copying is not easy

iss musibat ko kya naam doon.... SP took a couple of interesting decisions with IPK airing time so y not trust a new proper story?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-12, 16:11

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:iss plot ko kya naam doon perfect :lol!: 

iss musibat ko kya naam doon.... SP took a couple of interesting decisions with IPK airing time so y not trust a new proper story?
seriously I genuinely tried to see the show if it makes any sense but its one of those useless shows completely unworthy of my time

I dotn know abt the plot but sarra the execution sucks and there is nothing comical or light heartedness abt the show..the heroines antics just irriates me

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-12, 16:27

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I don't understand what they have been working on, iss laziness ko kya naam doon

seriously I genuinely tried to see the show if it makes any sense but its one of those useless shows completely unworthy of my time

I dotn know abt the plot but sarra the execution sucks and there is nothing comical or light heartedness abt the show..the heroines antics just irriates me
iss irritation ko kya naam doon?

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:48

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum