Latest topics

Jodha Akbar: Khel aur Khilona!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar: Khel aur Khilona!!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-11, 22:09

Hello long hug 

What a fantabulous episode!!!:)  Ever since the dibbi made its presence felt in the previous episodes, I knew that it will be used to deflect the real truth.Evil or Very Mad  It is the RED HERRING used by the master manipulator who has perfected the KHEL to the T Twisted Evil and Rukkayya, who initiated the tafteesh in the first place will be proved wrong,Rolling Eyes  by Jalal himself. This was a masterstroke by CVs---Jodha is innocent, Salima will also be proved innocent as per precap which will pave way for the emperor to really start investigation with an unbiased and not prejudiced mind AND Ruks will lose face a little bit (to make way for Jodha-Jalal romance to kick start, after all this is Hindi TV soap Wink  but I really wish writers to keep Ruks as a grey character and not Black ) for wrongly accusing Salima without substantial evidence (I can see Hameeda’s lawyer brains again working, Salima being falsely framed)scratch 

Another KHEL was played out between our two hot headed love birds. Till now I was quite disappointed in Jodha being the typical serial bahu who was mute and shedding tears for the past one week( CVs always ask us to be patient but kya kare , apun ko sab fast food type maangta hai Rolling Eyes ) but today when she ROARED, the emperor got SPEECHLESS. What a scene!!! Jodha who was the khilona till now had turned her Shehenshah into a mute khilona who could not even meet her eyes.party4 

Jodha is as naughty as us, she leaves no chance to have a dekko at Jalal in Hammam :P  Jalal  looks chummalicious and Rajat makes it all the more convincing cheers 

Last but not the least, Jalal went to settle scores with Jodha about her lying and NOT Salima who supposedly killed his unborn child. Hey Bhaggu!! Yeh dono—Jodha Jalal kisko bewakoof banaa rahe hain Wink

Mohabbat door jaane na de, Nafrat paas aane na de bounce  

Hats off to the creatives who have kept the momentum (apart from some bloopers )which builds in the curiosity factor :)  Dance 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar: Khel aur Khilona!!!

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-11, 22:21

Good one Pals... Yes... Order of the day ....get scores settles with jodha first... Selima can wait... Loved it..

Ruks can go either way... She can be somebody jodha starts to like ... Like enuf to accept that she will raise her son eventually. But it's a serial... Here all characters are either black or white... So Ruks is destined to be black. 

Paridhi was good today... She looks awesome in queen's  jewelry

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-11, 22:43

Heheh Sabi.....I know ....The writers seem to be very confused with Ruks character sketch.....its good for us......we will keep getting surprises from her.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-12, 11:42

Masha Allah

What to say

What an epi, thunderous 

And you wrote it well like I wanted to write pallo

I loved every bit of it from start to end wished it to be one hour

Had some who feel that ruks is not that bad though she is selfish

Cause it was proved once when adam entered harem and she pointed the same to jalal though not saying his name

Here too I feel she want to nab the real culprit

If she wanted she couldn’t have supported jodha

But she is not good either I too don’t want her black but grey paloo.

Then jodha she has dignity, power, self respect , she is one of the most powerful female character in Indian telly and I expected it from her even earlier

But she was clueless as what is happening

So some delay

Now the ball is in her court

I feel at the end jo and ruks will unit against MA

Her dialogues I mean jodha, liked I wished jalal was unable to meet her eyes sharem ke mare in haream

As  I said in tants in her post jo was doing it for her brothers

But would salima think like that I means all you would be remember her coming to jalal asking to give jodha a benefit of doubt

So she wont be that

So who will be who will be

I just love JA, Ektha mayya ki jay

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-12, 12:13

Thanks Shami...yup I absolutely loved the episode.....and the very fact that all actors are giving in their best ...makes it really worth watching.....Not once do u get a feeling that u r simply wasting time ...and this for a Kekta show......Maiyaa ki definitely jai ho :) 

Salima will come out clean.....lets see...now how that happens......Jodha has to also start giving her bits in this MC fiasco...once Salima will be implicated....i think Jodha will take it on herself at least to get a reality check on Jalal.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-12, 15:01

how did I miss this post yesterday....nice write up Palls.... it made me laugh even wen he thinks he knows who the culprit is the first thought on his mind is Jodha, she and her actions have taken over his life....i had got tired of Jodha and her crying, feeling sorry for herself and the non actions...it was good yesterday to c her say something and boy did she, she stopped Jalal cold...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-12, 15:44

Its quite gripping ..I am so glad they came to this stage and gave big twist..Maiyya didnt disappoint me bounce

Now Jalal will be in dilemma cheers 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-13, 12:38

Thanks Sarra, Zu.....as all of had thought, jodha indeed gave him a piece of mind which forced him to think rationally and question himself, look where he is faltering at giving justice.

No doubt Zu, ekta has surprised one and all.....till now :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum