Latest topics

Spoiler news !! 12Sep13 ..Ek Baar Phir ..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler news !! 12Sep13 ..Ek Baar Phir ..

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-12, 02:20

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-12, 07:07; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler news !! 12Sep13 ..Ek Baar Phir ..

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-12, 03:33

hasn't he already been trying to get revenge from her for everything? including her just being alive?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-12, 04:35

sarra0 wrote:hasn't he already been trying to get revenge from her for everything? including her just being alive?
sarra, good Q...actually grt question

he wanted to teach her some or other lesson(sabak) until now but banda badle mein hi utar aaya finally...hero-cum-villian is it?....i wonder bhat is the diffn in 'sabak' n 'badla'...confusia gaye, ek baar fir

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-12, 07:05

Aasudi, Sarra you are right girls ... Right from the first day he has been ranting the same chant .. He wil teach her a lessson ... He wil show her how , even the promo sahow .. He will show her.." Aurat ki kamzori kya hoti hai "... Aren't all of us sick n tired of this Already ?? Come on show is the action and stop chanting the badlaa mantra ... Show us the badlaa ... Show us what you can do other than grabbing her face in one hand ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-12, 09:37

--sumana13-- wrote:Aasudi, Sarra you are right girls ... Right from the first day he has been ranting the same chant .. He wil teach her a lessson ... He wil show her how , even the promo sahow .. He will show her.." Aurat ki kamzori kya hoti hai "... Aren't all of us sick n tired of this Already ?? Come on show is the action and stop chanting the badlaa mantra ... Show us the badlaa ... Show us what you can do other than grabbing her face in one hand ??
i doubt star's business ability with this one...luk at 'do dil ek jaan' ,they give meaning as wel as freshness in the scenes copied frm ipk n star placed the show on life ok...n this rubbish,which dnt knw ipk's essence even a single beat and usse ipk ka naam dediya....
I swear, the duo of 'jaan' act far better than EBP's duo even when they r newbie

'jaan' too is not enuf to b branded under ipk but its far better than this show

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-12, 09:47

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Aasudi, Sarra you are right girls ... Right from the first day he has been ranting the same chant .. He will teach her a lesson ... He will show her how ..., even the promo says .. He will show her.." Aurat ki kamzori kya hoti hai "... Aren't all of us sick n tired of this Already ?? Come on show is the action and stop chanting the badlaa mantra ... Show us the badlaa ... Show us what you can do other than grabbing her face in one hand ??
i doubt star's business ability with this one...luk at 'do dil ek jaan' ,they give meaning as wel as freshness in the scenes copied frm ipk n star placed the show on life ok...n this rubbish,which dnt knw ipk's essence even a single beat and usse ipk ka naam dediya....
I swear, the duo of 'jaan' act far better than EBP's duo even when they r newbie

'jaan' too is not enuf to b branded under ipk but its far better than this show
Jaan is very sweet yaar I did not know you are loving it too ....

party4 party4 Party2 Party2 Heart hug1

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-12, 10:07

Yes, i like that show...music is gud n now lalit is directing...other members r also there 4m ipk....the leads need to improve a lot n execution is lil week but stil is likeable....i was watching that n i loved that 'mein yeda,tu yedi'...i like junior patheghar

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-12, 11:44

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hasn't he already been trying to get revenge from her for everything? including her just being alive?

he wanted to teach her some or other lesson(sabak) until now but banda badle mein hi utar aaya finally...hero-cum-villian is it?....i wonder bhat is the diffn in 'sabak' n 'badla'...confusia gaye, ek baar fir
lol, ah sabak could only be like for like with a lesson taught, but badla can go to any length and doesn't need to have a strong moral reason for it, jus enjoyment, unfortunately him trying to get badla is taking the enjoyment out of everyone else, but as long as the big man SA is happy...but then that's the aim of the show conphusion conphusion conphusion.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-12, 11:47

--sumana13-- wrote:Aasudi, Sarra you are right girls ... Right from the first day he has been ranting the same chant .. He wil teach her a lessson ... He wil show her how , even the promo sahow .. He will show her.." Aurat ki kamzori kya hoti hai "... Aren't all of us sick n tired of this Already ?? Come on show is the action and stop chanting the badlaa mantra ... Show us the badlaa ... Show us what you can do other than grabbing her face in one hand ??
They have to go and first learn wat the action is before they can do it...they will b watchin some episodes from IPK.. a couple of other shows to get the essence and then they can mess it up and conphuse everyone ek bar phir...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-12, 11:49

aasudi wrote:Yes, i like that show...music is gud n now lalit is directing...other members r also there 4m ipk....the leads need to improve a lot n execution is lil week but stil is likeable....i was watching that n i loved that 'mein yeda,tu yedi'...i like junior patheghar
I did not know LM was directing that show, I have watched some, it's better then EBP even with the not good acting etc

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-12, 12:07

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:

lol, ah sabak could only be like for like with a lesson taught, but badla can go to any length and doesn't need to have a strong moral reason for it, jus enjoyment, unfortunately him trying to get badla is taking the enjoyment out of everyone else, but as long as the big man SA is happy...but then that's the aim of the show conphusion conphusion conphusion.
sarra, i m going to add another conphusion ek baar phir....S is not letting his jeeja to butt in shastha's matter,so is it 'suruvaat' of lup???

Lagta hai 'shyam' ko dekhkar warning bell bajraha hai ...tring tring
lol

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-12, 12:12

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:Yes, i like that show...music is gud n now lalit is directing...other members r also there 4m ipk....the leads need to improve a lot n execution is lil week but stil is likeable....i was watching that n i loved that 'mein yeda,tu yedi'...i like junior patheghar
I did not know LM was directing that show, I have watched some, it's better then EBP even with the not good acting etc
i saw credits in yest epi...watched after a while...yeah,acting lacks but both r improving...they r newbies n the EBP's duo r seniors....at least the show is maintaining the essence of scenes

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum