Latest topics

SBS Qubool Hai Segt 12Sep13 "Zoya weds Ayaan !! " pic and 2 Spoilers added

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 12Sep13 "Zoya weds Ayaan !! " pic and 2 Spoilers added

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-12, 18:26

sharmibalan wrote:What the....!!!Shocked ....and I will have to do the WU......for the next two days.......
b happy, u will get to c something no one has in this show, a qubol hain finally...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-12, 21:27

sarra0 wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:What the....!!!Shocked ....and I will have to do the WU......for the next two days.......
b happy, u will get to c something no one has in this show, a qubol hain finally...
Magar hamein yeh Qubool nahin hai . Qubool nahin hai .. Qubool nahin hai ...
Broken Heart Broken Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-12, 21:39

aasudi wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
kya paap kiya tha beta tune ki yeh saza isse acha woh shamsheer tha i mean raziya and haseena bi :lol!:
shami, haseena B 'saanp' se 'saaf' hogayi and Raziya became 'dinosaur'....ab mukadaar billo-rani aaur billi k haat mein....a witch is worst than human-consiparator....hail billo rani
Aasudi I Just finished watching todays episode .. Zoya, Humeira, Ayaan surrounded by goons due to Vikram and Tannu's saazish ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-14, 03:30

aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:
zuzana wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Rotten eggs chalegaa kya ??yeh lo meri jaana .... with lots of love ...

Thanks Manu...I will join you girls in doing this honourable job bounce 

purana hisab bara bar karna baaki hain Twisted Evil 

include me on zu's leauge girls....ek ek jakhm yaad hai....hishaab bhi karna hai aaur insaaf bhi

sumi, please ctrl ur hands n legs if u want to save ur tv....soft cushioned pillar wont do anymore
My TV is demanding armed guards from the directors as he is too scared of audience reaction against him .. He wants accident and violence insurance
wave wave

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-14, 04:01

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:
zuzana wrote:Thanks Manu...I will join you girls in doing this honourable job bounce 

purana hisab bara bar karna baaki hain Twisted Evil 

include me on zu's leauge girls....ek ek jakhm yaad hai....hishaab bhi karna hai aaur insaaf bhi

sumi, please ctrl ur hands n legs if u want to save ur tv....soft cushioned pillar wont do anymore
My TV is demanding armed guards from the directors as he is too scared of audience reaction against him .. He wants accident and violence insurance
wave wave
haha sumi, too good idea...i m sad with the fact that zoya stil barred herself from being asad's partner....is their love that weak,for she walked to clear her doubt alone?? She must have shared it wd hm....i dnt want to trouble hm wid my doubt, is jus a hell silly excuse wen she knws of wat tanveer is capable of doing...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-15, 04:03

I totally agree with you Aasudi .. It is high time she shared every clues about their common enemy Tanveer .. And Imran .. Is Najma not Asad's sister too .. Should he not be concerned about her ?? Why is Zoya hiding such facts ?? Very illogical yaar ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum