LSV's daughter: Mum, you look bored

Shlok: I will control Aastha like a puppeteer
LSV: Dream on

Aashta: dropping things and rushing to be on time for interview
LSV: latest in matching accessories - umbrella in eye watering color

Shlok and Aashta in lift

Shlok: are you blind?
Aashta: today's day is bad
LSV: ummm, Shlok, you are the one who is blind.. the lift was open and you were standing on the threshold long enough for us to want to shove you in

Aashta: dropping papers and breaking things
LSV: this was endearing in Khushi.. not in Aashta

Shlok: firing questions
Aashta: ummmm, errr...
LSV: cheers  something new to look at apart from the eyebrows... a rather painful looking pimple on the side of his nose

Shlok: I'm done with her
LSV: poke him with the umbrella Aashta

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: EBP 12 September - an LSV perspective

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-12, 22:06

slmu wrote:Aashta's house: happiness all around
Shlok's house: plotting in full swing

AK : Bored with plotting or happiness ?

AK : Can't control yourself ........

AK : Umm........ brrrrr.......ella ....la......la. ....never ending kawali.

Shlok and Aashta in lift

LSV: ummm, Shlok, you are the one who is blind.. the lift was open and you were standing on the threshold long enough for us to want to shove you in

AK : He was blinded by Astha's beauty.

AK : Good things are always copied.

LSV: cheers  something new to look at apart from the eyebrows... a rather painful looking pimple on the side of his nose

AK : Is his beard getting silver touch ?

AK : Use your eyebrow Astha. Time tested weapon for the girls.

Last edited by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-12, 22:15; edited 1 time in total

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-12, 22:14

SAYAN18 wrote:

AK : Bored with plotting or happiness ?

Good question

AK : Can't control yourself ........

:lol!: 

AK : Umm........ brrrrr.......ella ....la......la. ....never ending kawali.

Ah, so that was the point of the accessory... a new kawali :)

Shlok and Aashta in lift

AK : He was blinded by Astha's beauty.

:lol!:  or by her eye watering outfit

AK : Is his beard getting silver touch ?

Shocked  is it? was too distracted by the pimple to notice

AK : Use your eyebrow Astha. Time tested weapon for the girls.

It is?? Aastha needs lessons.
Aww.. love the cats. Thanks AK

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-12, 22:27

Shanthi..... You are back with a bang! Your job as LSV will never end... :lol!: 

IPK 2 .... Bang    If they were NOT so busy trying to ape IPK-O or ASR... It could get a chance .... Now it's just too weird... The lift... Umbrella... Eyebrows.... Everything you mentioned ... Why ??? 

There is absolutely NO logic for him to be so obsessed about her ( no red saree photo shoot yet) and her to be SOO besotted by this misogynist ( no saving from oncoming traffic or guest house etc)... I haven't seen a single humane quality in Shlok... Why should we like him? 

Welcome back Shanthi.... Missed you sooooo much!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-12, 22:32

Shesherkobita wrote:Shanthi..... You are back with a bang! Your job as LSV will never end... :lol!: 

IPK 2 .... Bang    If they were NOT so busy trying to ape IPK-O or ASR... It could get a chance .... Now it's just too weird... The lift... Umbrella... Eyebrows.... Everything you mentioned ... Why ??? 

There is absolutely NO logic for him to be so obsessed about her ( no red saree photo shoot yet) and her to be SOO besotted by this misogynist ( no saving from oncoming traffic or guest house etc)... I haven't seen a single humane quality in Shlok... Why should we like him? 

Sabi:*chg*:  thanks

I actually thought I may have missed why he hates her... but then reading comments I realized there is no logic in this so far.. they are so desperate to get on with the hate part that the whole thing is ridiculous.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-12, 22:42

slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Shanthi..... You are back with a bang! Your job as LSV will never end... :lol!: 

I actually thought I may have missed why he hates her... but then reading comments I realized there is no logic in this so far.. they are so desperate to get on with the hate part that the whole thing is ridiculous.
Shanthi ... You didnt miss much... She had botched his show ( copying IPK) by letting her friends take the passes for a children's show scratch ... So Shlok's European clients missed a children's show and " crore ka luksaan ho Gaya" ROFL .... BTW.. Shloak runs school/ colleges ... This is just poor writing... But why not just send her to jail for Fraud?  Why get obsessed about her... It's not like ASR who couldn't take his eyes off khushi and was struggling hard to hate her... Here Shloak doesn't have a solid logic behind his weird behavior... 
Chalo... Atleast  I get to read you my friend ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-12, 22:45

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:

Shanthi ... You didnt miss much... She had botched his show ( copying IPK) by letting her friends take the passes for a children's show scratch ... So Shlok's European clients missed a children's show and " crore ka luksaan ho Gaya" ROFL .... BTW.. Shloak runs school/ colleges ... This is just poor writing... But why not just send her to jail for Fraud?  Why get obsessed about her... It's not like ASR who couldn't take his eyes off khushi and was struggling hard to hate her... Here Shloak doesn't have a solid logic behind his weird behavior... 
what a thin plot line... seriously.

and he seems to hate everyone except his dad

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-13, 00:00

slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:

my hunch is that his dad is the Biggest monster of the show... always praying and soft spoken... kuch to gadbar hai...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-13, 02:52

Me: so do the actors, I'm just copying them

Me: tum aapne kismet khud nahin likte...

Me: nope can't

Shlok and Aashta in lift

Me: for them time moved normally, v were suffering the effects of a time dilation device...

Me: shame it didn't break over his head..

Me: shame not between his eyebrows, then u can c it as one continuous thing...

Me: better then him poking and multiplying...

My comments r under Me....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-13, 04:04

sarra0 wrote:

Shlok and Aashta in lift

Me: for them time moved normally, v were suffering the effects of a time dilation device...

Poking ...a no no for Shloak.. affraid     Why play all these games with Ashtha? He should just play with himself..... Says St. Sabrina! Twisted Evil :santa:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-13, 04:13

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Shlok and Aashta in lift

Poking ...a no no for Shloak.. affraid     Why play all these games with Ashtha? He should just play with himself..... Says St. Sabrina! Twisted Evil :santa:
The show has no logic...he has no brain and he can't his hands r otherwise occupied....says angel Sarra...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-13, 04:23

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Shlok: are you blind?

The show has no logic...he has no brain and he can't his hands r otherwise occupied....says angel Sarra...
:P  I hope Ashtha stays mad at him and never Shake hands with him.... 
She should always carry an Umba rella and Shlok should always use a RainCoat... multiplication of this craziness must be nipped at the bud by raincoat and umbrella.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-13, 04:43

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:My comments r under Me....
She should always carry an Umba rella and Shlok should always use a RainCoat... multiplication of this craziness must be nipped at the bud by raincoat and umbrella.
They may need better protection then that... umbrella can get caught in raincoat...wat u don't want IPK - thisre bar phir koshish....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-13, 04:54

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Poking ...a no no for Shloak.. affraid     Why play all these games with Ashtha? He should just play with himself..... Says St. Sabrina! Twisted Evil :santa:
They may need better protection then that... umbrella can get caught in raincoat...wat u don't want IPK - thisre bar phir koshish....
Only hope is that it's a Hindi Serial... Umbrella will freeze in front of the raincoat everytime they try to meet .... We have one yr before umbrella even meets raincoat!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-13, 06:36

Aasu, at her Positive Day-dreamer Best[PDB]

aastha is dressed up colorful,with a rainbow umbrella....she has every colors in her...she is full of life,love,joy n emotions

shlok is dressed up dark,like his own world...he doesnt know respect for other than his dad...he is full of himself,ego,hatred n anger

clashes r destinied to open up a path,even if not desired one,for them to walkalong....to fight and to understand each other....to fall for each others....colors need a chance to fil up the spaces n win over the dark stark

Aasu,at her LSV best
kash the screen reflects the feelings .... PDB opinions....sigh

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-13, 07:18

Ur daughty has caught you right.. :lol!: 

Instead of business man he should ahve been a puppeteer..grrr

see how creative the CVs are...:lol!:

Shlok and Aashta in lift

ROFL Shanti see what we observe as LSVs..

Sanaya was too good in portraying kushi's clumsiness :) 

Shanti ur on a roll ROFL  You noticed the pimply ...see how focussed we are :lol!: 

I so wanted that umbrella to be put into use...come on Aastha go for it cheers 

Shanti awesome post  Thumbsup..had a good laugh  ...what a start...I am sure EBP will give you loads of opportunity to write a full series on LSVs

Miss You

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-13, 13:18

sarra0 wrote:

Shlok and Aashta in lift

Oh gosh Sarra... too good.. especially the pimple between eyebrows and him poking ROFL ROFL ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-13, 13:19

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:Sabi:*chg*:  thanks

my hunch is that his dad is the Biggest monster of the show... always praying and soft spoken... kuch to gadbar hai...
aha, the effect of watching all these shows is showing Sabi.. you can spot a fake a mile away Twisted Evil

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-13, 13:20

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Shlok and Aashta in lift

Good advice.. but dreadful images it has conjured affraid

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-13, 13:22

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:The show has no logic...he has no brain and he can't his hands r otherwise occupied....says angel Sarra...
Only hope is that it's a Hindi Serial... Umbrella will freeze in front of the raincoat everytime they try to meet .... We have one yr before umbrella even meets raincoat!
ROFL ROFL ROFL  oh you girls on a roll... love you

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-13, 13:26

aasudi wrote:Aasu, at her Positive Day-dreamer Best[PDB]

aastha is dressed up colorful,with a rainbow umbrella....she has every colors in her...she is full of life,love,joy n emotions

shlok is dressed up dark,like his own world...he doesnt know respect for other than his dad...he is full of himself,ego,hatred n anger

clashes r destinied to open up a path,even if not desired one,for them to walkalong....to fight and to understand each other....to fall for each others....colors need a chance to fil up the spaces n win over the dark stark

Aasu,at her LSV best
kash the screen reflects the feelings .... PDB opinions....sigh
*sigh* your PDB opinions.. if only if only

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-13, 13:28

zuzana wrote:

Ur daughty has caught you right.. :lol!: 

Instead of business man he should ahve been a puppeteer..grrr

see how creative the CVs are...:lol!:

Shlok and Aashta in lift

ROFL Shanti see what we observe as LSVs..

Sanaya was too good in portraying kushi's clumsiness :) 

Shanti ur on a roll ROFL  You noticed the pimply ...see how focussed we are :lol!: 

I so wanted that umbrella to be put into use...come on Aastha go for it cheers 

Shanti awesome post  Thumbsup..had a good laugh  ...what a start...I am sure EBP will give you loads of opportunity to write a full series on LSVs

Miss You
Zu, long hug  yes.. this show is going to give us heaps for a LSV series..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-13, 14:11

Shanthi missed ur LSV post and man  usually LSVs posts comes  after watching the show for least 6 month like our PKD .. but here too fast yar that shows how much the show has attracted you with its lajawab andaaaz.. I was all ready to watch and did the same in first week. Second week only two episode and last week missed all . so dunno about anything so planning to watch today yeay im missing my dose of comedy circus.

I will stick to my stand. Will not profess undying love for any show after ipk, cause its injurious  to health .

So if they show carp I will end watching …. That’s it…

.first mistake- it showed its weakness by adopting ipks name like it cant stand its own

second mistake: too much ` inspiration’ from 0.1 version

third –scrunching eyebrows is not what make man mills and boons hero

fourth – would a business man will o corores when deligates miss children show.

I can add more but later

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-13, 14:15

clarissasham wrote:Shanthi missed ur LSV post and man  usually LSVs posts comes  after watching the show for least 6 month like our PKD .. but here too fast yar that shows how much the show has attracted you with its lajawab andaaaz.. I was all ready to watch and did the same in first week. Second week only two episode and last week missed all . so dunno about anything so planning to watch today yeay im missing my dose of comedy circus.

I will stick to my stand. Will not profess undying love for any show after ipk, cause its injurious  to health .

So if they show carp I will end watching …. That’s it…

.first mistake- it showed its weakness by adopting ipks name like it cant stand its own

second mistake: too much ` inspiration’ from 0.1 version

third –scrunching eyebrows is not what make man mills and boons hero

fourth – would a business man will o corores when deligates miss children show.

I can add more but later

Shami, true this show has made one a LSV from the start.. its simply too ridiculous.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-09-13, 14:23

Awesome LSV post Shanthi!! So soon LSV?? Its only 3 weeks since the show started :lol!: 

I cant watch the show as I am still travelling back home at 6pm & I tried to watch it Online for the 1st 2-3 epis & I am not finding it worth to spend my precious time on it by watching it online (it takes a long time to buffer).

The posts here are far more enjoyable than the show itself

And for ur future LSV posts, let me say “Aane Do”. Will eagerly wait for them. cheers 

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum