Latest topics

EBP 12 September - an LSV perspective

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: EBP 12 September - an LSV perspective

Post by slmu on 2013-09-13, 14:32

archie_79 wrote:Awesome LSV post Shanthi!! So soon LSV?? Its only 3 weeks since the show started :lol!: 

I cant watch the show as I am still travelling back home at 6pm & I tried to watch it Online for the 1st 2-3 epis & I am not finding it worth to spend my precious time on it by watching it online (it takes a long time to buffer).

The posts here are far more enjoyable than the show itself

And for ur future LSV posts, let me say “Aane Do”. Will eagerly wait for them. cheers 
Shilps thanks.

Yes, does not bode well for a show only 3 weeks old if we can come up with a LSV that quickly. If only they did not copy so much and didn't have to call it IPK EBP

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-13, 14:40

slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:Aasu, at her Positive Day-dreamer Best[PDB]

aastha is dressed up colorful,with a rainbow umbrella....she has every colors in her...she is full of life,love,joy n emotions

shlok is dressed up dark,like his own world...he doesnt know respect for other than his dad...he is full of himself,ego,hatred n anger

clashes r destinied to open up a path,even if not desired one,for them to walkalong....to fight and to understand each other....to fall for each others....colors need a chance to fil up the spaces n win over the dark stark

Aasu,at her LSV best
kash the screen reflects the feelings .... PDB opinions....sigh
*sigh* your PDB opinions.. if only if only
if onlys r fate of LSVs....LSV's PDB opinions r always subjected to if only.....

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-13, 14:46

slmu wrote:
archie_79 wrote:Awesome LSV post Shanthi!! So soon LSV?? Its only 3 weeks since the show started :lol!: 

I cant watch the show as I am still travelling back home at 6pm & I tried to watch it Online for the 1st 2-3 epis & I am not finding it worth to spend my precious time on it by watching it online (it takes a long time to buffer).

The posts here are far more enjoyable than the show itself

And for ur future LSV posts, let me say “Aane Do”. Will eagerly wait for them. cheers 
Shilps thanks.

Yes, does not bode well for a show only 3 weeks old if we can come up with a LSV that quickly. If only they did not copy so much and didn't have to call it IPK EBP
exactly shanti...14 epi, no improvements, if it wasnt called ipk then LSV tag cud wait 4 us...
In yester-epi, i m less irritated with shlok than aastha....shrenu cnt do clumsy act at al...when she was opening 1ly 1 eye n later murmuring under her breath, i thought aastha can never b khushi...sanaya was too good

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-13, 14:50

coming to yesterdays episode...wasnt it ridiculous how the interview lady was shouting...is that the way u talk to people who come for interviews Shocked 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-13, 15:00

zuzana wrote:coming to yesterdays episode...wasnt it ridiculous how the interview lady was shouting...is that the way u talk to people who come for interviews Shocked 
exactly zu...i doubt that was exactly event mgmt co....propietors r nethng but managed/civilized....n whats with the questions n judgement?
If u dnt like the face of ur client??
Girls cnt never do on event mgmt when the proprietor also is a woman....the whole interview was duffer-ing....n i heard aastha's a confident gal n gives back to shlok,is nt intimidated by hm....do hell with the confidence,the maker need to knw clumsy ppl also can b confident

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-13, 15:04

aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:coming to yesterdays episode...wasnt it ridiculous how the interview lady was shouting...is that the way u talk to people who come for interviews Shocked 
exactly zu...i doubt that was exactly event mgmt co....propietors r nethng but managed/civilized....n whats with the questions n judgement?
Girls cnt never do on event mgmt when the proprietor also is a woman....the whole interview was duffer-ing....n i heard aastha's a confident gal n gives back to shlok,is nt intimidated by hm....do hell with the confidence,the maker need to knw clumsy ppl also can b confident
Yes, agree with both of you.. it was totally silly scene

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-13, 15:10

aasudi wrote:
I couldnt stand it Sush and I walked out in the middle ...it just doesnt make you sit thru the full show..what a pity it has the same name Rolling Eyes 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-13, 15:13

zuzana wrote:
aasudi wrote:
I couldnt stand it Sush and I walked out in the middle ...it just doesnt make you sit thru the full show..what a pity it has the same name Rolling Eyes 
I think its really cheap of SP to go for the same name Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-13, 15:19

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
aasudi wrote:
they just spoilt it Shanti...it goes in history...they really need this Bang Bang Bang 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-13, 15:27

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
aasudi wrote:
shanti, it is def. Cheap...desperate measure call.....at least,if they had respect the original 1....show a pathetic script frm derived idea and claim surpassing....axing ur own leg

@zu
somtimes it frustrates me, sometimes it makes me laugh....14 episodes n they already started falling down....just compare 'welcome to hell ms. Gupta' and 'u had nt got the job,u r given it'....shlok cant b chauvanist,he is a villian only....zu,yes its a shame in ipk's name cuz they r not trying to explore the chances given by audience n improve...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-13, 16:01

aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
aasudi wrote:exactly zu...i doubt that was exactly event mgmt co....propietors r nethng but managed/civilized....n whats with the questions n judgement?
shanti, it is def. Cheap...desperate measure call.....at least,if they had respect the original 1....show a pathetic script frm derived idea and claim surpassing....axing ur own leg

@zu
somtimes it frustrates me, sometimes it makes me laugh....14 episodes n they already started falling down....just compare 'welcome to hell ms. Gupta' and 'u had nt got the job,u r given it'....shlok cant b chauvanist,he is a villian only....zu,yes its a shame in ipk's name cuz they r not trying to explore the chances given by audience n improve...

yaad dilana zaroor tha kya?

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-09-13, 16:49

slmu wrote:Aashta's house: happiness all around
Shlok's house: plotting in full swing
LSV's daughter: Mum, you look bored

Shlok: I will control Aastha like a puppeteer
LSV: Dream on

Aashta: dropping things and rushing to be on time for interview
LSV: latest in matching accessories - umbrella in eye watering color

Shlok and Aashta in lift

Shlok: are you blind?
Aashta: today's day is bad
LSV: ummm, Shlok, you are the one who is blind.. the lift was open and you were standing on the threshold long enough for us to want to shove you in

Aashta: dropping papers and breaking things
LSV: this was endearing in Khushi.. not in Aashta

Shlok: firing questions
Aashta: ummmm, errr...
LSV: cheers  something new to look at apart from the eyebrows... a rather painful looking pimple on the side of his nose

Shlok: I'm done with her
LSV: poke him with the umbrella Aashta
Thumbsup:lol!: 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-13, 17:29

zuzana wrote:
aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:I couldnt stand it Sush and I walked out in the middle ...it just doesnt make you sit thru the full show..what a pity it has the same name Rolling Eyes 

@zu

yaad dilana zaroor tha kya?
humein yaad aai, dukh huwa...socha baat ne se gam aadha ho jati hai so kehdiya....
Humein maaf kar di jiye zu, khamkha takleef hui aapko

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-09-13, 20:33

Not Again

Where is the Remote Lock

Practicing for future

Shlok and Aashta in lift
Wher
LSV: ummm, Shlok, you are the one who is blind.. the lift was open and you were standing on the threshold long enough for us to want to shove you in
Glares required for us

Imitation is not always the best compliment

LSV: cheers  something new to look at apart from the eyebrows... a rather painful looking pimple on the side of his nose
A Face Mask required

Automatic Sprinkler required to cool down our heads
Thanks Shanthi for wonderful LSV

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-13, 20:40

riyya6 wrote:

Shlok and Aashta in lift

Thumbsup:lol!: 
hug1

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-13, 20:43

sameersaagar wrote:
Not Again
:lol!: 

Where is the Remote Lock

Practicing for future

Shlok and Aashta in lift
Wher
Glares required for us
Tell me about it... it was terrible

Imitation is not always the best compliment
In this case definitely not Bang 

A Face Mask required
ROFL 

Automatic Sprinkler required to cool down our heads
Yes we need something
Thanks Shanthi for wonderful LSV
Sameer, welcome and thanks

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down