Latest topics

what is the current trp for qubool hai

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what is the current trp for qubool hai

Post by Ashranna on 2013-09-13, 16:55

anyone knows the current trp for qubool hai.

the writers proceeded with the stupid story. thank god I give up the show I will miss asad and zoya..........love story...but it ended in tragedy.....gul no queen of romance.

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the current trp for qubool hai

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-13, 17:01

Ashrana  have you ever seen the show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? it would be a nice serial to consider,it is what we considered here on the forum to be a classic.The serial ended last year I believe. I have been uploading episodes for weeks now since there is a re-run by public demand. You want real romance try the show here is the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As for your initial question I believe QH is in 2nd place as oppose to Jhoda Akbar

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-13, 17:04

Ash,

TRP's has reduced for QH  from last week ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-13, 17:21

perfumeheaven wrote:Ashrana  have you ever seen the show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? it would be a nice serial to consider,it is what we considered here on the forum to be a classic.The serial ended last year I believe. I have been uploading episodes for weeks now since there is a re-run by public demand. You want real romance try the show here is the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As for your initial question I believe QH is in 2nd place as oppose to Jhoda Akbar
yes, ashru plz do consider zai's suggestion...iss pyar ko is somhow epic for indian serial n is less butchered than quobool hai....or u can also watch jodha akbar...its very nice....i think u love lovestories...then ipk and jodha has promising intense lovestory

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-09-13, 20:55

jodha Akbar don't appeal to me I watch it but I don't feel the same and that is suppose to a true love story..i had seen the movie and I preferred the movie...the other show u speak I don't think I want to get hook on that. again..qubool hai was what I absolutely enjoy sad to say it ended for me very disappointing....no more indian serial...writers really have no consideration...for their audience....every forum had the disapproval of the asad zoya break up but they proceeded anyway...so hence my reason for not starting another indian serial...but thanks guys for your suggestions...

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-13, 21:00

Ashranna wrote:jodha Akbar don't appeal to me I watch it but I don't feel the same and that is suppose to a true love story..i had seen the movie and I preferred the movie...the other show u speak I don't think I want to get hook on that. again..qubool hai was what I absolutely enjoy sad to say it ended for me very disappointing....no more indian serial...writers really have no consideration...for their audience....every forum had the disapproval of the asad zoya break up but they proceeded anyway...so hence my reason for not starting another indian serial...but thanks guys for your suggestions...
Donot write off IPKKND, in fact this serial existed before Qubool Hai,I started watching QH first then I went on to this serial,never looked back. if you had starting liking Qubool hai....then you will start loving IPKKND, take it from a sistren

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-14, 03:28

Ashranna wrote:jodha Akbar don't appeal to me I watch it but I don't feel the same and that is suppose to a true love story..i had seen the movie and I preferred the movie...the other show u speak I don't think I want to get hook on that. again..qubool hai was what I absolutely enjoy sad to say it ended for me very disappointing....no more indian serial...writers really have no consideration...for their audience....every forum had the disapproval of the asad zoya break up but they proceeded anyway...so hence my reason for not starting another indian serial...but thanks guys for your suggestions...
ashru,u dont need to thank us yara...we r just suggesting some better show if u want to watch....and if u watch ipk,i guess u wil not only enjoy u wil fall in love with that....its been 10 months since the show ended and i stil feel as if it was just yesterday....ipk, is a must-watch show for indian lovestory lovers...the show is just too elegant....and plz forget ur frustration for qubool hai ....writers only r not at fault, they had to write under circumstances....the whole industry senario is worse

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:14

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum